NATION

PASSWORD

Clarification regarding the deletion of GEP

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Flohuania
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 29, 2021
Ex-Nation

Clarification regarding the deletion of GEP

Postby Flohuania » Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:45 am

Hopefully this is something that I'm allowed to post in moderation.

A while back a nation known as Grand Empire of Prussia was deleted for a making a nazi troll puppet, however the user is claiming that he lost nations except for the troll puppet and essentially accusing the mods of bias, well Its not actionable I would just like some clarifications on exactly because I can't seem to find any record of what actions he did that resulted in there deletion and it's sorta Resulted into a debate because we don't actually know the full story of what happened. If this can't be answered I understand.
Last edited by Flohuania on Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:59 am

Grand Empire of Prussia was deleted as a Nazi-themed troll nation. I'm not really sure what else you are asking other than confirmation of that.

Flohuania
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Flohuania » Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:11 am

Sedgistan wrote:Grand Empire of Prussia was deleted as a Nazi-themed troll nation. I'm not really sure what else you are asking other than confirmation of that.

Because the nation seems to think the mods deleted him out of bias, and claims the puppet that actually did it wasn't deleted for Some reason, but my suspicion is the nation he claimed the mods didn't delete that was the troll puppet was the actual troll puppet, because the trolling took place outside of our regions RMB, we don't actually know exactly what he did and said that warranted his deletion for trolling, and they keep claiming how the mods are biased and it's getting slightly annoying so I want to put the issue to bed, that's what I wanted clarification on, what did he do with the puppet that the mods took action against them for.
Last edited by Flohuania on Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:12 am

The nation that offended was the nation that was deleted. The decision was Appealed by the player, and they then submited a Final Appeal; therefore a significant number of Moderators examined the case. The original deletion was upheld as the appropriate decision to take. We're talking about a player that made posts about "rounding up the Jews".

Flohuania
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Flohuania » Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:11 am

Sedgistan wrote:The nation that offended was the nation that was deleted. The decision was Appealed by the player, and they then submited a Final Appeal; therefore a significant number of Moderators examined the case. The original deletion was upheld as the appropriate decision to take. We're talking about a player that made posts about "rounding up the Jews".

Okay thank you very much.
Last edited by Flohuania on Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Moderation