NATION

PASSWORD

The Supernatural Chronicles (OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Tarnen
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 22, 2008
Ex-Nation

The Supernatural Chronicles (OOC)

Postby Tarnen » Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:42 pm

In the beginning, there was nothing but an amoral force known as the Void that consumed everything. Then came in the being was the Creator, who waged a terrible fight against the Void, the void was destroyed and the Creator was free to do what He willed. And He created the universe, light, darkness, Heaven and Hell, man and angel. Then came the Great Rebellion, Lucifer one of God's most loved angels, rebelled against his father believing angels were superior to humans not subservient. A third of the Host was banished from Heaven with Lucifer himself locked away in Hell for all of eternity. Then came Humanity's Fall, Lucifer had sent his own followers, the demons, after the first man and woman. They were tempted to eat from the Tree, and for their sin, they were banished from the Garden. Through the millennia since then humanity flourish on Earth, but they are not the only ones here. Monsters have hunted humans and others since the light cast its first shadows. Not much is known about where they come from but you have heard of them: Vampires, Werewolves, the Fae, and Shapeshifters just to name a few.

Of course, there are the Gods. When humanity was banished from the Garden they were made to forget about the Creator. So they manage to create their own Gods, and through belief and worship, these Gods came into being. Though the Old Gods have lost a lot of their power from their heyday, they are not a force to misjudge. Many have found ways to survive in the 21st century. Just as then as now, you should not cross the Old Gods or they will be your undoing.

Lastly are the Angels and Demons. Angels are being that the Creator made born of His essence. They are carriers of His will, and Heaven is their home. They follow a strict hierarchy with the First Angel Michael, as their leader. And finally come the Demons, creatures of Hell. Some are the fallen angels of the Great Rebellion, others are humans tortured through the centuries and stripped of their humanity. While Lucifer is known as the creator of demons, the leader they follow in his absence is known as Lilith the First Demon.

The Creator has tasked me to write all of His history and the history of the Universe, my Name is Metatron and these are my Chronicles.

It is 2020, and the world for the most part does not believe in the Supernatural. This has made it easier for monsters, Gods, and demons to move through the world unnoticed save for the few who hunt them, or worse make deals with them. There are whispers in the air, it's hard to tell what of. Some believe there is a change but not for the greater good. Only time will tell, I fear the worse.

Code: Select all
APP:
Name:
Species:
Personality:
Bio:
Abilities:
Appearance:

Discord:Here!

IC HERE
Last edited by Tarnen on Sun Jan 22, 2023 6:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.
My RPs:
The Supernatural Chronicles

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:43 pm

Accepted Apps:

Metatron
    Edolita
    Jonathan Raymond 'Ray' Pierce
    Tacitum
    Lucius
    Arachdus
    Bellamy "Bel" Frostwind-Riddle
    Brightflame
Last edited by Tarnen on Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My RPs:

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:08 pm

Bump
My RPs:

Kaledoria
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaledoria » Tue Oct 11, 2022 12:43 am

Campbell wrote:The first step of the monomyth is The Call to Adventure

Aka: Solid worldbuilding, but what is the hook? Any threat, or opportunity, or puzzle that has the potential to have our characters interact over it? ;)

...Thinking about writing a Nephilim Vampire Hunter...
Last edited by Kaledoria on Tue Oct 11, 2022 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ceystile
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ceystile » Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:06 am

Eyyyy, the supernatural master is back.

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:35 pm

Kaledoria wrote:
Campbell wrote:The first step of the monomyth is The Call to Adventure

Aka: Solid worldbuilding, but what is the hook? Any threat, or opportunity, or puzzle that has the potential to have our characters interact over it? ;)

...Thinking about writing a Nephilim Vampire Hunter...

Of course. I'm working with an almost complete outline. :P But yeah there will be a call within the first post.
Ceystile wrote:Eyyyy, the supernatural master is back.

I am? :blink:
My RPs:

Ceystile
Diplomat

Postby Ceystile » Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:56 pm

Yup.

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:30 pm

Ceystile wrote:Yup.

Well thanks for the compliment. Looking to join?
My RPs:

Ceystile
Diplomat

Postby Ceystile » Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:35 pm

Very much thinking about it…might do Nicolas Flamel who kinda went low key after somebody tried to steal his Philosopher’s Stone.

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:45 pm

Ceystile wrote:Very much thinking about it…might do Nicolas Flamel who kinda went low key after somebody tried to steal his Philosopher’s Stone.

okie dokie. Were you in a previous RP of mine?
My RPs:

Ceystile
Diplomat

Postby Ceystile » Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:48 pm

Oh several…Nuridia’s my main nation

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:58 pm

Ceystile wrote:Oh several…Nuridia’s my main nation

Oooh hey!!! How's it going? Yeah I was deleted for awhile if you couldn't tell by my generic flag. I couldn't help but come back.
My RPs:

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:11 pm

Bumpeth
Also working on my app and the IC
My RPs:

Ceystile
Diplomat

Postby Ceystile » Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:37 am

FINALLY figured out the perfect app…just wanna bump to see if this is still going down first b4 I apply tho.

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:27 pm

Ceystile wrote: I FINALLY figured out the perfect app…just wanna bump to see if this is still going down first b4 I apply tho.

It is!!!
EDIT: I may launch an IC within the next day or two to draw more people in. Thoughts?
Last edited by Tarnen on Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My RPs:

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:42 pm

APP:
Name: Metatron
Species: Angel
Personality: Appears standoffish and cold. This is merely due to the fact that he has had very little interaction with people. He adores the human race but knows he cannot interfere with their lives.
Bio: Metatron was the last angel created directly by God as the rest of the Heavenly Host was born in Heaven. Since his creation, he has taken records of the universe since the Big Bang. Only the Creator, the Archangels, and himself know of what was before the universe, but he was forbidden to utter a single syllable of what occurred before time became time. While Metatron recorded much of early history from the safety of Heaven he grew restless and wish to experience what humans experienced since their banishment from the Garden. So he snuck away and landed on Earth in 1290 disguising himself using Old Magic making him invisible to angels. For centuries he has seen what humans were capable of, both good and bad. Each night he records everything he sees in journals which he has taken care of by hiding away from those who wish to use his knowledge for evil. Since 1950 he has built and stayed in a cabin in the Tongass National Forest, any person or otherwise gets too close they are immediately teleported nearby and memories are wiped due to sigils planted within the grounds of the cabin. Recently he has been in San Fransico, hearing rumors of a supernatural auction with the supposed sword of Lucifer up for auction, which he plans on taking least in fall into the wrong hands.
Abilities: Invisibility: While not true invisibility, his presence is masked, from other beings. He won't be identified as an angel, but definitely not human.
Apportion: He is able to bring forth objects to and from vaults he has hidden all around the world, only he knows their locations.
Teleporting: He is able to teleport to most places on Earth with ease but can be blocked from an area with magic.
Ressurection: Metatron is able to bring humans back from the dead if he can get to them in time. While technically, if a soul goes to Heaven or Hell, he can bring them back as well, he does not as he believes in the Natural Order, once a soul goes to its destination it should stay there.
Angelic Powers: He has numerous other abilities that all angels possess as well as a few unique of his own.
Appearance:

The 1st of many

APP:
Name: Belial
Species: Demon
Personality:
Bio:
Abilities:
Appearance:
Last edited by Tarnen on Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My RPs:

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:56 pm

One last bump :(
My RPs:

Benuty
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:16 pm

Man, this reminds me of the good old days.
Last edited by Hashem 13.8 billion years ago
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:48 pm

Benuty wrote:Man, this reminds me of the good old days.

Yep, the times have changed
My RPs:

Honghai
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 31, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Honghai » Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:09 am

APP:
Name: Edolita
Species: Goddess
Personality:
  • Playful
  • Cheery, very slow-to-anger
  • Feisty
  • Approachable
  • Optimistic
Bio: The fabled Goddess of Waters, associated with all things Aqua-related. An Old God that very-much adores Humanity, though somewhat of a forgotten deity as her power and attributes have been thought to be that of "other" Aqua-related gods that are indeed false. As she is not a jealous or arrogant deity, she doesn't mind this though thinks it strange.
Abilities: Hydrokinesis/Cyrokinesis (control of Water/control of Ice)
  • Making things out of ice
  • cold-to-the-touch: Her skin, aswell-as the rest of her is frigid.
  • Natural immunity to all things cold, aswell-as a natural immunity to drowning.

other ice/water-related abilities, you get the gist
Appearance:

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:26 pm

Honghai wrote:APP:
Name: Edolita
Species: Goddess
Personality:
  • Playful
  • Cheery, very slow-to-anger
  • Feisty
  • Approachable
  • Optimistic
Bio: The fabled Goddess of Waters, associated with all things Aqua-related. An Old God that very-much adores Humanity, though somewhat of a forgotten deity as her power and attributes have been thought to be that of "other" Aqua-related gods that are indeed false. As she is not a jealous or arrogant deity, she doesn't mind this though thinks it strange.
Abilities: Hydrokinesis/Cyrokinesis (control of Water/control of Ice)
  • Making things out of ice
  • cold-to-the-touch: Her skin, aswell-as the rest of her is frigid.
  • Natural immunity to all things cold, aswell-as a natural immunity to drowning.

other ice/water-related abilities, you get the gist
Appearance:

Ok I'll accept it
My RPs:

Almamlakat Almuqadasa
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 12, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Almamlakat Almuqadasa » Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:42 am

APP:
Name: Jonathan Raymond 'Ray' Pierce
Species: Human
Personality: Friendly, likes to help others, cautious, cunning, and stubborn
Bio: Jonathan Raymond Pierce (also known as Ray) is a man living in the California countryside and working as a California State Trooper officer. Ray is the first child of a drunk and wrathful father and a religious teacher, though his family is lacking of money since Ray's father always spent those moneys on his own desire. However in the other hand Ray's mother always spent her moneys for the family and for the church. Ray himself has become a target of his father's anger, which affecting his relation with his father. One day, he had enough and decided to leave the house for his uncle's house which of course, make his father even angrier, even make him crazy. He even killed 2 people in the middle of the night, which will led to his imprisonment by the Yolo County cops. Ray decided to return to his mother's house, and as he returned his mother forgive him.

On 2001 when Ray was 12 years old, Ray's mother married to a man from San Francisco, which is working as a police officer in the city. They moved from their old house to a peaceful neighborhood. Ray growing up as a religious person, though he admires his father's profession as a cop. After he graduated from the college, he joined the San Francisco Police Academy, and he become a cop in San Francisco for 6 years. He wanted to play a bigger role in the state, and decided to left the San Francisco Police for the California State Police. He passed the trainings and he become a state police officer in California. 3 years after he joined the California State Police he got a call about the presence of strange beings in the Redwood National Park. He and his colleague decided to inspect the place, though they find nothing. Another call saying there's a werewolf being appearing near the Whiskeytown Lake, and they once again found nothing. From then, Ray doesn't believe about anything supernatural, because he had never seen one before and because all the calls about supernatural beings appearing in California and maybe the other states was proven to just be a nonsense and those calls just wasting their times. However in 2019 while Ray was patrolling, he accidentally spotted a human creature with the head of a wolf, somewhere near the Whiskeytown Lake. He did blink his eyes, and he can still see it after he blink. He decided to stop his cruiser and investigate it by himself. He's ready with his gun on his hand and a flashlight to see the surroundings in the dark, but he found nothing. He's becoming curious, though from then he always tell himself that those things aren't real, even though he still remember it to this day.
Abilities:
High speed driving - Ray can drive his own car or his state police cruiser on a very high speed, without crashing the car. He had served the authority force for 9 years in total, and he has experienced some high-speed car chases before.
Shooting - Ray was trained to shoot any armed people or any hostile creatures if needed.
Melee combat - Ray was trained for melee combat throughout his years serving as a cop.
Appearance:

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:42 am

Almamlakat Almuqadasa wrote:APP:
Bio: Jonathan Raymond Pierce (also known as Ray) is a man living in the California countryside and working as a California State Trooper officer. Ray is the first child of a drunk and wrathful father and a religious teacher, though his family is lacking of money since Ray's father always spent those moneys on his own desire. However in the other hand Ray's mother always spent her moneys for the family and for the church. Ray himself has become a target of his father's anger, which affecting his relation with his father. One day, he had enough and decided to leave the house for his uncle's house which of course, make his father even angrier, even make him crazy. He even killed 2 people in the middle of the night, which will led to his imprisonment by the Yolo County cops. Ray decided to return to his mother's house, and as he returned his mother forgive him.

On 2001 when Ray was 12 years old, Ray's mother married to a man from San Francisco, which is working as a police officer in the city. They moved from their old house to a peaceful neighborhood. Ray growing up as a religious person, though he admires his father's profession as a cop. After he graduated from the college, he joined the San Francisco Police Academy, and he become a cop in San Francisco for 6 years. He wanted to play a bigger role in the state, and decided to left the San Francisco Police for the California State Police. He passed the trainings and he become a state police officer in California. 3 years after he joined the California State Police he got a call about the presence of strange beings in the Redwood National Park. He and his colleague decided to inspect the place, though they find nothing. Another call saying there's a werewolf being appearing near the Whiskeytown Lake, and they once again found nothing. From then, Ray doesn't believe about anything supernatural, because he had never seen one before and because all the calls about supernatural beings appearing in California and maybe the other states was proven to just be a nonsense and those calls just wasting their times. However in 2019 while Ray was patrolling, he accidentally spotted a human creature with the head of a wolf, somewhere near the Whiskeytown Lake. He did blink his eyes, and he can still see it after he blink. He decided to stop his cruiser and investigate it by himself. He's ready with his gun on his hand and a flashlight to see the surroundings in the dark, but he found nothing. He's becoming curious, though from then he always tell himself that those things aren't real, even though he still remember it to this day.
Abilities:
High speed driving - Ray can drive his own car or his state police cruiser on a very high speed, without crashing the car. He had served the authority force for 9 years in total, and he has experienced some high-speed car chases before.
Shooting - Ray was trained to shoot any armed people or any hostile creatures if needed.
Melee combat - Ray was trained for melee combat throughout his years serving as a cop.
Appearance:

Accepted.
My RPs:

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:42 am

Almamlakat Almuqadasa wrote:APP:

Abilities:
Appearance:

Accepted.
My RPs:

Anghenia
Secretary

Founded: Nov 08, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Anghenia » Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:26 pm

Is this still active?
Полкірепубліка Ангhеніа

Next