NATION

PASSWORD

First Contact (FT, OOC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Borin
Secretary

Founded: Sep 21, 2022
Ex-Nation

First Contact (FT, OOC)

Postby Borin » Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:29 am

The Year 2046, This year was important in Mankind’s history, not because of the Futuristic Mars Colonies, or because of the 300 million people on the Moon, or the Beginning of World Peace, no, this year was important for one reason, First Contact.

Humans have long Dreamed of encountering a Advanced Alien Civilization, and in 2046, this finally happened, the Borin, sent radio signals into space that just so Happened to reach the Earth by Chance, humans and scientists were Eccentric for this Discovery

Communications between the 2 Species quickly advanced, with the Borin just as happy for encountering humans, the Humans and Borins agreed that Humanity would send a Vessel to their star system to formally greet them.

In 2054, 8 years after First Contact, the Oblivion, was launched to Borin, the ship had advanced light speed technology, and would reach the Borin Civilization in 500 Years, the Oblivion launched to Borin, and was on its Way.

In 2057 communication with the Borin stopped, as they stopped responding to any Radio signals sent towards them, little did humanity know the reason this Was.

Over at Borin, there Star, Anu, had shrunken and Borin abruptly froze over, The Borins were forced to move into giant underground cities to not die, and they completely forgot about Humanity and the Outside world.

Now, in the year 2511, The Oblivion finally reached Borin, but little did they know, what they would have to Face.

How will you character react to finding a World abandoned by Intelligent Life? What will there story be? And most of all, will they finally make First Contact?

Code: Select all
Sign-ups

1. Character Name:
2. Character Gender:
3. Character Age:
4. Image of your Character, if you Can:
5. Short Biography of your Character:
6. Character Personality:
7. Characters role in the Oblivion:
8. Any other information about your character you think you should Include:

OOC:

Hey guys! This is my First RP, before I begin, I want to say that I’m pretty sure this is the Right Forum, G-Tech Corporation told me this would be the Correct forum to put this in.

Anyways, this RP Is supposed to take place in the Far Future of humanity, where humanity receives alien signals from…well aliens, more specifically, aliens from My Nation, now, if you’ve ever read my lore, you may think, “But Borin! Don’t all your people live underground? Don’t they not contact the outside world?”, yes, yes they do, BUT, this takes place in the far Past of my nations history.

Anyways overall I just hope to make a Fun RP Everyone fan enjoy! Borin Out!
Last edited by Borin on Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Alien Civilization that was forced to move Underground after their Star died and their home world cooled to -121.9F, now almost 2000 years later 8 Billion civilians live in this new World they find themselves on, in giant underground metropolises

Join my New RP!: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=524391

Borin
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Borin » Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:28 am

/bump
A Alien Civilization that was forced to move Underground after their Star died and their home world cooled to -121.9F, now almost 2000 years later 8 Billion civilians live in this new World they find themselves on, in giant underground metropolises

Gralov
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Gralov » Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:45 am

>tmw its 2042 and you already have 300 million people in the moon
|THE WHEELS OF INNOVATION⚙︎RUN PERPETUALLY|
|The Federal Commonwealth Of Gralov | Intelligence. Innovation. Inspiration|
"And you ask yourself. Could there ever be anything greater than this?"

|Glakford Union of Correspondents|5:33AM|Headlines: "Intra" AI proves successful in optimizing "Zaharia" supercomputer up to 52.3 exaflops, biggest technological advance ever made in the IT industry yet, says scientists.|Visit us at: https://gucTV.com/|Weather: Glakford  ⛅  34° * Otigate ⚡  23° * Azhago  ☀  39° * Eighson ☂ 28°|Opinion: Does maintaining the vast network of colonial possessions in space really beneficial for Gralov? Read article at https://gucTV.com/opinion/52341/
In technocracy we remain in solidarity | Embassy Programe

Lionsroar
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 21, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lionsroar » Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:15 pm

Sign-ups

1. Character Name: Alexander Loewenstein
2. Character Gender: Male
3. Character Age: 40
https://bilderupload.org/image/574c54672-astronaut-alexander-loewe.jpg

Alexander Loewenstein is a native Lionroarian and a trained astronaut in the North Pacific Space Agency (NPSA). Growing up in one of the upper families of the young colonies on the moon, he was exposed to being an astronaut at a very early age.
His paternal grandfather was already an astronaut and a senior officer on the lunar colonies.
After completing his astronaut training, Alexander was sent by the higher officers of the moon colonies to a special mission in the direction of Borin. Everything further will arise.

6. Character Personality: Calm, sometimes seem to be coldhearted, kind to people he like
7. Characters role in the Oblivion: Biologist for extraordinary and foreign creatures
8. Any other information about your character you think you should include: Nothing
Meow together!
You don't need to know more

Borin
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Borin » Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:28 pm

Lionsroar wrote:Sign-ups

1. Character Name: Alexander Loewenstein
2. Character Gender: Male
3. Character Age: 40
https://bilderupload.org/image/574c54672-astronaut-alexander-loewe.jpg

Alexander Loewenstein is a native Lionroarian and a trained astronaut in the North Pacific Space Agency (NPSA). Growing up in one of the upper families of the young colonies on the moon, he was exposed to being an astronaut at a very early age.
His paternal grandfather was already an astronaut and a senior officer on the lunar colonies.
After completing his astronaut training, Alexander was sent by the higher officers of the moon colonies to a special mission in the direction of Borin. Everything further will arise.

6. Character Personality: Calm, sometimes seem to be coldhearted, kind to people he like
7. Characters role in the Oblivion: Biologist for extraordinary and foreign creatures
8. Any other information about your character you think you should include: Nothing

Accepted

Borin
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Borin » Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:02 pm

/bump

Return to International Incidents