NATION

PASSWORD

A leader's Celebration (OOC/Sign-up)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
GreatOceania
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 25, 2021
Libertarian Police State

A leader's Celebration (OOC/Sign-up)

Postby GreatOceania » Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:45 pm

Wanting to celebrate his accomplishment of becoming the leader of Oceania in what he considers a "quick and quiet" overthrow of the former leader the refurbished PT-032 now turned leader Bob has decided to throw a party welcoming high-ranking officials, businessmen/women, and other VIPs this is because he would like to meet some foreign officials both allies and those frin other nations. Of course, people would say that one can't be in one place well in Bob's case he can as he can back up his conscious and upload to another PT-726 unit not only does it act as a back-up in case someone caps him but also allows him to be in various places its also another explanation for why he has been seen in almost every bar as a bartender in Oceania before becoming the new Big Brother.

Putting aside other stuff that could be dealt with at a later time Bob made sure everything was set up properly from the fancy food to the drinks and the music which was in the form of jazz and also gave a stern talk to the group of Civil Control officers that will be posted there for security duty to be on their best behavior as he wants his guest to have a good first impression on him and his nation.

For everyone's safety and such the OCC has put down some ground rules that everyone must abide by or they'll face a Malcompliant Citation totally not a beating

1. I am the OP my word is the law and I can amend it the way I see fit
-no godmodding, metagaming and so on
-If you spot someone breaking any of the rules report it to me
-keep it civil in the OOC however this doesn't apply to IC so if someone is being a dick you can return the favor :)
-OOC in OOC and IC in IC
-I have stuff to do in real life I'll try my best to get a reply out whenever I can
-also can't believe I need to say this because of certain people NO NSFW CRAP
-I decide whether to accept or deny an App no one else
2. I control the NPCs no exceptions for anyone
3. violence is allowed under some restrictions
-No murder the murder mystery RP is next month (if I have time)
-no declaration of war or similar things
-violence between players is allowed however both must agree to it again no exceptions
-Be warned Civil Control Officers might step in to defuse the situation and they can use force
-I don't care if its a dare or someone is drunk do not provoke the Civil Control officers I am not responsible for your dumbass actions

5. Characters
-Since Bob is just a refurbished sentient PT-032 I'll allow non-humans, robots and etc as long as they are kept within MT-PMT levels
-Maximum amount of characters is 2
-Characters must be original (pictures don't have to be)
-One app per person makes my life easy
-dress formally
-if adding an image please link it I don't care if you use Imgur or something else

6. Miscellaneous
-Security and protection will be provided by me just don't do anything that will warrant a beating.
-as for confirmation for "will you follow the rules" please put down "the sergeant's mother brought him up on rum and coke"

-Please use the given Application provided the use of another application will result in being denied

Code: Select all
[box][align=center][u]A leader's Celebration application[/u][/align]

Name:
Country of origin:
Appearance:
Description:
Notes:
Do you agree to follow the rules?:
[/box]

Neo-Western East Korea
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 15, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Neo-Western East Korea » Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:07 pm

A leader's Celebration application

Name: Syuzanna Makarova
Occupation: Deputy to the Minister of Propaganda in relation to Foreign Powers
Country of origin: Neo-Korea
Appearance:
(ignore the majority of the outfit, it’s more the face that matches)
(Gotten from here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Kaiserreich/comments/fsayar/fengtian_government/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf).

Description:
The Deputy Head of the Ministry of Propaganda, sent to gather information on a KTO ally (more specifically to see if things will continue onwards steadily in regards to foreign affairs) and generally gather more information about the individuals actually leading/representing the nations Neo-Korea is allied with.

(Lobbied to be sent due to a hidden case of writer’s block, personally hopes change in scenery can assist in her creation of new media.)
Notes: None, specifically.
The sergeant's mother brought him up on rum and coke
What the Hell is a Myaku?:
Time system inspired by(copied from- since i'm still in the early stages) Swatch Internet Time.
1 day is 1000 Myaku, 1 Hour is 41.6 Myaku, 1 Myaku is 1.26 minutes. To get the time in Myaku, do (3600(hour) + 60 (minute) + seconds) divided by 86.4

GreatOceania
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby GreatOceania » Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:52 am

Neo-Western East Korea wrote:

Name: Syuzanna Makarova
Occupation: Deputy to the Minister of Propaganda in relation to Foreign Powers
Country of origin: Neo-Korea
Appearance:
(Image)
(ignore the majority of the outfit, it’s more the face that matches)
(Gotten from here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Kaiserreich/comments/fsayar/fengtian_government/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf).

Description:
The Deputy Head of the Ministry of Propaganda, sent to gather information on a KTO ally (more specifically to see if things will continue onwards steadily in regards to foreign affairs) and generally gather more information about the individuals actually leading/representing the nations Neo-Korea is allied with.

(Lobbied to be sent due to a hidden case of writer’s block, personally hopes change in scenery can assist in her creation of new media.)
Notes: None, specifically.
The sergeant's mother brought him up on rum and coke

Alright you have been accepted

Darlingtown
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 22, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Darlingtown » Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:12 pm

Name: SACHI
Country of origin: Darlingtown
Appearance:

Description: The AI leader of Darlingtown. Will be attending through a mobile screen like

Notes: Just happy to break out the robots without shame.
Do you agree to follow the rules?: The sergeant's mother brought him up on rum and coke...so yeah
>> SIGN INTO SACHI-OS <<
A very early Post-Modern Tech arcology in Antarctica under the complete control of a crazy AI loving virtual companion.
d-(~◡Ơ )o
Darlingtown is not representative of my beliefs, political or otherwise.
Might be Gongsi Yitanka JUST SACHI.

GreatOceania
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby GreatOceania » Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:31 pm

Darlingtown wrote:

Appearance:
Description: The AI leader of Darlingtown. Will be attending through a mobile screen like
Do you agree to follow the rules?: The sergeant's mother brought him up on rum and coke...so yeah

the robot gang has accepted you to come to the party

Gonswanza
Senator

Founded: Aug 13, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gonswanza » Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:45 pm

Name: Claudia Jiménez
Country of origin: Armed Republic of Gonswanza
Appearance: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1765988
Description: See above.
Notes: None
Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes
Praise our glorious leader Laura Ortiz!
Yea, I sell things. Lots of things. KTO Member!
[GNN] Check [hyperlink blocked] for further instructions or [frequency blocked]. /// Finland holds off Russian advance, Baltic sea turned into a "bathtub from hell". /// Strange signals from space, likely a dysfunctional probe /// New body armor rolling off the line, onto Gonswanzan soldiers /// Canada declares war against the US after a bloody coup. /// Japan deploys infantry to Korea, post-unification.

GreatOceania
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby GreatOceania » Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:04 pm

Gonswanza wrote:

Name: Claudia Jiménez
Country of origin: Armed Republic of Gonswanza
Appearance: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1765988
Description: See above.
Notes: None
Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes

you have been el accepto

Gonswanza
Senator

Founded: Aug 13, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gonswanza » Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:29 pm

Darlingtown wrote:

Appearance:

Robo fren :D
Praise our glorious leader Laura Ortiz!
Yea, I sell things. Lots of things. KTO Member!
[GNN] Check [hyperlink blocked] for further instructions or [frequency blocked]. /// Finland holds off Russian advance, Baltic sea turned into a "bathtub from hell". /// Strange signals from space, likely a dysfunctional probe /// New body armor rolling off the line, onto Gonswanzan soldiers /// Canada declares war against the US after a bloody coup. /// Japan deploys infantry to Korea, post-unification.

The Coral Seas
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 01, 2022
Ex-Nation

The Sea Elves Representative

Postby The Coral Seas » Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:38 pm

Name: Elendria
Country of origin: The Nomadic Peoples of the Coral Seas
Appearance:
https://www.worldanvil.com/uploads/images/0544b830bc4b91cd929c15ba101a53ad.jpg
Description:
One of their observers on shore caught word of the event and brought news to the tribe and Elendria was sent as a representative of the sea elven nomads of this area to develop good relations with Oceania and hopefully create the mutual understanding to avoid conflicts in the future.
Notes:
She will need to return to the water every couple of hours during the celebration to avoid averse health impacts from spending so much time on land but overall as long as this is permitted she should be able to attend normally.
Do you agree to follow the rules?: the sergeant's mother brought him up on rum and coke

GreatOceania
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby GreatOceania » Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:49 pm

The Coral Seas wrote:

Name: Elendria
Country of origin: The Nomadic Peoples of the Coral Seas
Appearance:
https://www.worldanvil.com/uploads/images/0544b830bc4b91cd929c15ba101a53ad.jpg
Description:
One of their observers on shore caught word of the event and brought news to the tribe and Elendria was sent as a representative of the sea elven nomads of this area to develop good relations with Oceania and hopefully create the mutual understanding to avoid conflicts in the future.
Notes:
She will need to return to the water every couple of hours during the celebration to avoid averse health impacts from spending so much time on land but overall as long as this is permitted she should be able to attend normally.
Do you agree to follow the rules?: the sergeant's mother brought him up on rum and coke

You have been accepted the Mansion does have a large water fountain out front and a pond in the back albeit it is a 5 minute walk to it although I don’t know if it will be enough but you are welcome to return to water if needed

Neo-Western East Korea
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 15, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Neo-Western East Korea » Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:24 am

/bump
What the Hell is a Myaku?:
Time system inspired by(copied from- since i'm still in the early stages) Swatch Internet Time.
1 day is 1000 Myaku, 1 Hour is 41.6 Myaku, 1 Myaku is 1.26 minutes. To get the time in Myaku, do (3600(hour) + 60 (minute) + seconds) divided by 86.4

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates