NATION

PASSWORD

The Amsterdam Pact (OOC/Sign Ups)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Novosoviet
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 12, 2022
Ex-Nation

The Amsterdam Pact (OOC/Sign Ups)

Postby Novosoviet » Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:21 pm

THE AMSTERDAM PACT

Regardless of My Attempts to be a faithful Ally to Southeast Marajarbia he seems to Not realize, that the Idea of a Global Alliance that will 'Peacefully' Bind the Nations of this Globe, Will Not Work. And I believe in his Failed attempts he is going to bring forth something more violent and destructive than before. Not that Long Ago, Marajarbia Sent me a Telegram discussing the new terms of an 'Super Alliance that will surpass any other alliance'. This Alliance was more Military Based than Ever before. The Main Premise of the Constitution was that the Military Corps in the Alliance were to be made up of thousands of donated troops from every nation. And Before you think, "Oh Novosoviet, you're just Freaking out and Overthinking." you're wrong. This is my attempt to stop the coming storm before it makes landfall, with a new alliance than can bring together against the threat of Marajarbia.

THE CONSTITUTION

Article 1A- This Alliance, will as a Combatant to Marajarbian or Global Nations that members deem unsafe and need to be dealt with. This can only be determined if the Following Nations in the Alliance Vote on this matter.
Article 1B- The Alliance can form mergers, but this will be rare. If so, 70% of Members of Each Alliance must vote yes if to follow through.
Article 1C- The Alliance will operate on a Global Level, and Help in Events that are deemed of Mass Importance, Such as Mass Threats to a Self Governing body that is an ally of the Alliance.

Article 2A- Events that are a threat to a area of mass or any populace, the alliance shall offer Supplies and Aid to those in need. This Involves economic, domestic, and other types of aid on the level of the disturbance.
Article 2B- The Pact will help in any rebuilding effort that will benefit the area and the populace in the area.

Article 3A- This Alliance is also an Economic Alliance devoted to boosting the economy of its members. Each Nation is Asked to donate 1.5% of its yearly GDP to the Alliance that can be cancelled when in need.
Article 3B- You can ask for Loans from the alliance, but it must be repaid in full over a period of X amount of time, voted on by the bank and the Nation that took a Loan.
Article 3C-This Alliance seeks to economically help the global community, if voted on worthy cause by several members.

Article 4A-The Military Corps in this alliance will consist of a small amount of troops that serve the Alliance, not just the nations involved.
Article 4B- These Troops will not be used for wars of aggression, but instead used for defense and peace keeping of nations deemed 'Unsafe' for civilians.

Article 4C-Troops can be used aggressively if agreed upon by nations in the alliance, involved the scenario of the Conflict.

Article 5A- A Nation can be expelled from this alliance, if a vote is taken where several nations state their reason for the nations ban from the alliance, and why.
Article 5B- A Summit will be held every month in one of the Member nations. The nation it is hosted in will choose the location. Nations in the Alliance are highly encouraged to send a delegate, but if not, said nation cannot vote on matters being discussed at the summit.

Signed,
Stans van Spijk
Novian Minister of Foreign Affairs

Member Application:
Code: Select all
Nation Name:
Type of Government:
Head of State:
Head of Government:
Representative your Nation Will Send:
Reason for Joining the Alliance:
Will you donate 1.5% of your GDP?:
Will you Donate your Troops?:
If So, How Many?:
Do You agree to All Rules?:

Observer Application
Code: Select all
Nation Name:
Head of State:
Head of Government:
Representative your Nation Will Send:

Nations Joined So Far:
Novosoviet
Gonswanza
Last edited by Novosoviet on Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
♛The Kingdom of Novia ♛
Call My Citizens Novians
News: Intervention in Politics, Civil unrest Rises

Gonswanza
Senator

Founded: Aug 13, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gonswanza » Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:31 pm

Nation Name: Armed Republic of Gonswanza
Type of Government: Hybrid single party military dictatorship
Head of State: Laura Ortiz
Head of Government: Laura Ortiz
Representative your Nation Will Send: Rep. Valerie Sanchez
Reason for Joining the Alliance: Expanding participation on a global scale, along with increasing presence overseas.
Will you donate 1.5% of your GDP?: Yes
Will you Donate your Troops?: No.
If So, How Many?: N/A
Do You agree to All Rules?: Yes
Praise our glorious leader Laura Ortiz!
Yea, I sell things. Lots of things. KTO Member!
[GNN] Check [hyperlink blocked] for further instructions or [frequency blocked]. /// Finland holds off Russian advance, Baltic sea turned into a "bathtub from hell". /// Strange signals from space, likely a dysfunctional probe /// New body armor rolling off the line, onto Gonswanzan soldiers /// Canada declares war against the US after a bloody coup. /// Japan deploys infantry to Korea, post-unification.

Novosoviet
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Novosoviet » Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:35 am

Gonswanza wrote:Nation Name: Armed Republic of Gonswanza
Type of Government: Hybrid single party military dictatorship
Head of State: Laura Ortiz
Head of Government: Laura Ortiz
Representative your Nation Will Send: Rep. Valerie Sanchez
Reason for Joining the Alliance: Expanding participation on a global scale, along with increasing presence overseas.
Will you Donate your Troops?: No.
If So, How Many?: N/A

Accepted.
♛The Kingdom of Novia ♛
Call My Citizens Novians

Romanic Imperium
Minister

Founded: Dec 14, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Romanic Imperium » Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:25 am

Nation Name:The Romanic imperuim
Type of Government: Roman empire democracy
Head of State: Emperor Jaguar Aquilion
Head of Government: Emperor Jaguar Aquilion
Representative your Nation Will Send: Atalanta Bravdo
Reason for Joining the Alliance: to smack down sm. Oh and to have more allys
Will you donate 1.5% of your GDP?: yes
Will you Donate your Troops?: yes
If So, How Many?: the 15th legion [ 10 higher ranked commanders and 100 Soldiers]
Do You agree to All Rules?: yes
Guess who's back? Back again.
I am back and yes I am Italian. And I am American.

Novosoviet
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Novosoviet » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:37 am

Romanic Imperium wrote:Nation Name:The Romanic imperuim
Type of Government: Roman empire democracy
Head of State: Emperor Jaguar Aquilion
Head of Government: Emperor Jaguar Aquilion
Representative your Nation Will Send: Atalanta Bravdo
Reason for Joining the Alliance: to smack down sm. Oh and to have more allys
Will you donate 1.5% of your GDP?: yes
Will you Donate your Troops?: yes
If So, How Many?: the 15th legion [ 10 higher ranked commanders and 100 Soldiers]
Do You agree to All Rules?: yes

Accepted.
♛The Kingdom of Novia ♛
Call My Citizens Novians

Aursi
Minister

Founded: Nov 18, 2021
Corporate Police State

Postby Aursi » Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:06 pm

Tap! TAP created.
Founder and Co-Founder of
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Founded: 19.11.1975
Capital: Aurtumn
Chancellor: Fedor Sorokin
Population: 75 Million
GDP: 6@ Trillion Aursifens
Kingdom of Aursi
Freedom, Democracy, Liberty
Current Year: 2035

_
_
PortalOverviewNewsMilitaryMapsEmbassyStore

Gonswanza
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gonswanza » Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:51 pm

Okay so where's the boardroom thread?
[GNN] Check [hyperlink blocked] for further instructions or [frequency blocked]. /// Finland holds off Russian advance, Baltic sea turned into a "bathtub from hell". /// Strange signals from space, likely a dysfunctional probe /// New body armor rolling off the line, onto Gonswanzan soldiers /// Canada declares war against the US after a bloody coup. /// Japan deploys infantry to Korea, post-unification.

Novosoviet
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Novosoviet » Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:32 pm

Gonswanza wrote:Okay so where's the boardroom thread?

I'll Create the Thread when we receive a few more members, it's kinda hard just to operate with you, me and Romanic Imperium
♛The Kingdom of Novia ♛
Call My Citizens Novians

Romanic Imperium
Minister

Founded: Dec 14, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Romanic Imperium » Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:57 pm

Novosoviet wrote:
Gonswanza wrote:Okay so where's the boardroom thread?

I'll Create the Thread when we receive a few more members, it's kinda hard just to operate with you, me and Romanic Imperium

We coul work it out
Guess who's back? Back again.
I am back and yes I am Italian. And I am American.

Ozeanreisende
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 24, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Ozeanreisende » Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:06 pm

Nation Name: (Commonwealth of) Ozeanreisende
Type of Government: Federal parliamentary constitutional monarchy
Head of State: King Charles III Of the United Kingdom and the commonwealth realm
Head of Government: Hershey (my prime minister is a dog)
Representative your Nation Will Send: Muhammed Asim
Reason for Joining the Alliance: Defending member states from aggression from outside powers
Will you Donate your Troops?: Yes, but most of the donation will be from active-duty soldiers though they have the most numbers of all status for the personnel
If So, How Many?: 1M troops yeah we have a total of 20M troops (population is 3.9B)
Ozeanreisende embassy program
Ozeanreisende, a quintiple melting pot of German, English, French, Spanish and danish culture | IRL: I'm a Canadian and my favourite country is Australia | A Class 0.857 Civilization according to this index | Buy military equipment here https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oze ... id=1787474
Ozeanreisende News
Ozeanreisende leaves the ODP to pursue armed neutrality (switzerland moment)

Novosoviet
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Novosoviet » Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:14 pm

Ozeanreisende wrote:Nation Name: (Commonwealth of) Ozeanreisende
Type of Government: Federal parliamentary constitutional monarchy
Head of State: King Charles III Of the United Kingdom and the commonwealth realm
Head of Government: Hershey (my prime minister is a dog)
Representative your Nation Will Send: Muhammed Asim
Reason for Joining the Alliance: Defending member states from aggression from outside powers
Will you Donate your Troops?: Yes, but most of the donation will be from active-duty soldiers though they have the most numbers of all status for the personnel
If So, How Many?: 1M troops yeah we have a total of 20M troops (population is 3.9B)

Accepted.
♛The Kingdom of Novia ♛
Call My Citizens Novians

Union Of Great Commonwealth
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 19, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Union Of Great Commonwealth » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:52 pm

So I have a question do you have to be against a particular nation and group to join this alliance?
Union Of Great Bourbon Commonwealth

A French-speaking Catholic Multiversal Empire founded by the surviving descendants of the French Bourbon Dynasty. The Empire is expanding every second due to the colonisation of other galactic systems. The citizens of the Empire are fervently nationalist and conservative. Viva La Empereur!

This nation is based on my personal views and bears similarity with ideological reactionary French philosophers of the 18th and 19th centuries.

Novosoviet
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Novosoviet » Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:09 am

Union Of Great Commonwealth wrote:So I have a question do you have to be against a particular nation and group to join this alliance?

No, you can join it for allies
♛The Kingdom of Novia ♛
Call My Citizens Novians

Gonswanza
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gonswanza » Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:13 am

Novosoviet wrote:
Union Of Great Commonwealth wrote:So I have a question do you have to be against a particular nation and group to join this alliance?

So then what's the point of having set goals if there's no overarching goal?

Novosoviet
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Novosoviet » Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:42 am

Gonswanza wrote:
Novosoviet wrote:No, you can join it for allies

So then what's the point of having set goals if there's no overarching goal?

I'm not saying there is no goal. The Goal is to stop SM. But, you can join for stronger bonds too, but it is inclined to help against sm
♛The Kingdom of Novia ♛
Call My Citizens Novians

Gonswanza
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gonswanza » Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:47 am

Novosoviet wrote:
Gonswanza wrote:So then what's the point of having set goals if there's no overarching goal?

I'm not saying there is no goal. The Goal is to stop SM. But, you can join for stronger bonds too, but it is inclined to help against sm

So you, Aursi, want to stab your closest (and perhaps only) friend in the back... Even though they will ignored this alliance entirely.

Again, what goals are there? Beyond this empty, impossible myth that is unachievable given how arrogant the "target" (if it even exists) is?

Novosoviet
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Novosoviet » Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:12 pm

Gonswanza wrote:
Novosoviet wrote:

So you, Aursi, want to stab your closest (and perhaps only) friend in the back... Even though they will ignored this alliance entirely.

Again, what goals are there? Beyond this empty, impossible myth that is unachievable given how arrogant the "target" (if it even exists) is?

Wait, you think i'm Aursi?
♛The Kingdom of Novia ♛
Call My Citizens Novians

Gonswanza
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gonswanza » Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:33 pm

Aursi wrote:Tap! TAP created.

I mean this seems to infer that you are a puppet, along with the shenanigans of N-Day where Aursi filled his own faction with all of his own puppets (that were so cleverly named)... And you were one of them.

Novosoviet
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Novosoviet » Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:43 pm

Gonswanza wrote:

I mean this seems to infer that you are a puppet, along with the shenanigans of N-Day where Aursi filled his own faction with all of his own puppets (that were so cleverly named)... And you were one of them.

First of All, I'm not Aursi Lol.

He's a close friend, he's the first player I encountered on the Website when I played as C-R.

Believe what you wanna believe I won't stand in your way, even though what you believe is incorrect.
♛The Kingdom of Novia ♛
Call My Citizens Novians

Gonswanza
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gonswanza » Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:00 pm

Novosoviet wrote:
Gonswanza wrote:I mean this seems to infer that you are a puppet, along with the shenanigans of N-Day where Aursi filled his own faction with all of his own puppets (that were so cleverly named)... And you were one of them.

He's a close friend, he's the first player I encountered on the Website when I played as C-R.

Believe what you wanna believe I won't stand in your way, even though what you believe is incorrect.

Oh. Eh, still. A bit odd to make a faction with a goal that can't be reached, given SM clearly doesn't want to RP with anyone who stands against his views/goals, given his rather harsh isolationist stance along with the fact that he blatantly avoids RP like the plague.

Novosoviet
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Novosoviet » Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:04 pm

Gonswanza wrote:
Novosoviet wrote:

Oh. Eh, still. A bit odd to make a faction with a goal that can't be reached, given SM clearly doesn't want to RP with anyone who stands against his views/goals, given his rather harsh isolationist stance along with the fact that he blatantly avoids RP like the plague.

Yes I'm aware, as I stated I want this Alliance to be precautionary if actions were to take place
♛The Kingdom of Novia ♛
Call My Citizens Novians

Gonswanza
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gonswanza » Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:52 pm

Fair enough, I guess.

Aursi
Minister

Founded: Nov 18, 2021
Corporate Police State

Postby Aursi » Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:25 pm

Gonswanza wrote:

Lol, I got nothing to do with this.
Founder and Co-Founder of
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Founded: 19.11.1975
Capital: Aurtumn
Chancellor: Fedor Sorokin
Population: 75 Million
GDP: 6@ Trillion Aursifens
Kingdom of Aursi
Freedom, Democracy, Liberty
Current Year: 2035

_
_
PortalOverviewNewsMilitaryMapsEmbassyStore

Union Of Great Commonwealth
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 19, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Union Of Great Commonwealth » Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:20 pm

Novosoviet wrote:

Got it, thank you.
Union Of Great Bourbon Commonwealth

A French-speaking Catholic Multiversal Empire founded by the surviving descendants of the French Bourbon Dynasty. The Empire is expanding every second due to the colonisation of other galactic systems. The citizens of the Empire are fervently nationalist and conservative. Viva La Empereur!

This nation is based on my personal views and bears similarity with ideological reactionary French philosophers of the 18th and 19th centuries.

Novosoviet
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Novosoviet » Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:31 pm

/bump
♛The Kingdom of Novia ♛
Call My Citizens Novians

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents