NATION

PASSWORD

Broadcast 789-A

A place for governments-in-exile, plucky survivors, unlucky survivors, the horrifically mutated, and other assorted characters to ride out the nuclear hellstorm until it's safe to go outside again.
Khardsland
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 10, 2022
New York Times Democracy

Broadcast 789-A

Postby Khardsland » Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:57 pm

Messaging to all radio frequencies.

The Federation of Khardsland is falling down.

Retreat to your bunkers.

N-Day was not ours.

This is the government of Khardsland, please retreat to your bunkers.
Last edited by Khardsland on Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“When I feed the poor they call me a saint, but when I ask why the poor are hungry they call me a communist” -Hélder Câmara
"We liberated Europe from fascism, but they will never forgive us for it" -Marshal Zhukov

Equality > Freedom
From the river to the shining sea, the natives shall be free!
My LeftValues Score

All NS Policies canon except AI Personhood, Affirmative Action, Metricism, Human Sacrifice and AI Planning
A Class 1.14 nation according to this index
Population: 371,508
No NS Stats are considered canon

Squirreltopia
Attaché

Founded: Sep 09, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Squirreltopia » Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:56 pm

Message to the remnants of khardsland government, this is the remnants of Squirreltopia, we hear you, as soon as N-Day has passed, we will send aid to you as soon as possible
Old Canon Hub
News: Squirrels in fear after a giant nut falls on them, grandma still worried about the 'Gangster' children committing a 'Drug running operation' called 'Lemonade stand', police sent to investigate.
You know? It’s the Mr. Funny squirrel guy!

Khardsland
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 10, 2022
New York Times Democracy

Postby Khardsland » Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:18 am

We shall accept all aid. We t̷͉̐̿̀͜h̵̻̖̬̓̓̂͒ǎ̴̼̥̜̍n̴̛̦̖͗̐͜͠ḱ̴̺̰̼͓̗̿ ̷̫͈̜̘̿̌̔y̴̺̐͋̅̿ơ̷̳͙̪̻̈́͌͑̿u̷̯̹̱̙̗͐́ ̸̧̝̤̜͒̓̔f̸̟̣̞̺͈̃͗o̴̘̠̍̅ŗ̸̛̓̓̄ ̵̨̪̯̇̍́̐͝ȩ̸̫̯̣̫̎́v̷̨͚̻͖̌̀̔̓͝e̶̤̒̊͛r̵͕͇̫̟̈y̵̞̺͚̫͈̽̆͆͌t̸̛̜ḥ̸̛̫̖͎̼̆̃ị̵̢̛̥̝̊̑͑n̴̻͖͔̙̊̔g̶̛͉̺͜ ̵̢̧͈͓͊̒͆̍̕y̴̧̜͓͙͆̃̍͘ō̷͉̜̄̔͘u̴̜̤͔̞̹̚̕ ̵̧͆̏̅̃̃ͅs̸̖̙̳̎͐̕ȇ̷̛͎͒n̵͈̠̈͌̍d̵̪̆͊̅ ̸̥̂t̶̩̀̐̇̈o̸͗͑͜ẃ̶͜a̷̜̻͇̙͑͋́r̷̝̦̪̤̔̈́́ḍ̵̻̑̂͑́̑s̸͚͓̳̭̒ us- OH GOD WHAT are they doing here! Run! We are all going to...(static)...die! R̵̢̨̧̨̦̝͎͇̦͈͎̲̝͕̦̠̼̮͎͉̔̀̆̕ͅử̷̢̢̧̛̳̖̦̩͚͚̺̏̏́͌̾̈̽̊͠n̷͕̥͐ ̵̢̡̤̤͕̟̣̠̝̳̗̝̦̩̀́̑̅͗̎̎̍̊̑̌͐͂̕͜a̶̩̱̦̤̅̈͛́̄̈́̐͆̏̏̏̈̈́̔̊̀̌̏͒̃̉w̶̰̹̦̮̲̫͕̟͙̩͍͕̜̬̬͛̀̓͗͝ą̸̡̡̡̝̠̝͕̤̥͔̳͉̅͒̒̐́͌̓̐̈́͛̇͗̂͘̕͝y̴̧͔̠̞̰̮͋̒́̈̒̊͗̆͘̕͝!̸̢̧̛̙̱̭̙̦̤͎̻̟̓̈̽͆͜
“When I feed the poor they call me a saint, but when I ask why the poor are hungry they call me a communist” -Hélder Câmara
"We liberated Europe from fascism, but they will never forgive us for it" -Marshal Zhukov

Equality > Freedom
From the river to the shining sea, the natives shall be free!
My LeftValues Score

All NS Policies canon except AI Personhood, Affirmative Action, Metricism, Human Sacrifice and AI Planning
A Class 1.14 nation according to this index
Population: 371,508
No NS Stats are considered canon

Squirreltopia
Attaché

Founded: Sep 09, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Squirreltopia » Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:16 pm

“Can you hear us? We’re leaving our bunkers, what’s happening over there?”
Old Canon Hub
News: Squirrels in fear after a giant nut falls on them, grandma still worried about the 'Gangster' children committing a 'Drug running operation' called 'Lemonade stand', police sent to investigate.
You know? It’s the Mr. Funny squirrel guy!

Return to Vault 41