NATION

PASSWORD

Airborne-1 Jet - for sale!

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Kingdom of Intermaria
Envoy

Founded: Aug 07, 2022
Ex-Nation

Airborne-1 Jet - for sale!

Postby Kingdom of Intermaria » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:12 am

Airborne-1 Jet - Information

The Airborne-1 Jet is an Military jet, that has a unique, and special armor, and can also shoot Air-to-surface missiles in a blink of an eye and would reach to a far target of 1,200-2,900 feet away in 7 seconds. Although being a small Jet, it has a big fuel storage (9,400kg can be stored), because of it being fast (610/615 avg. speed when in air).

How much it costs (and how many in stock)/ Other Information

So, how much does it cost? Well, the cost of the Airborne-1 Jet is 230,000,000 NSD, which is cheap intentionally. The manufacturer of the Airborne-1 Jet is the Aituian Government Private Military. Currnelty 265 are in stock, but the max amount of Airborne-1 Jets you can buy is 5.

How to buy them: do the application, then I'll accept and give you the jets, easy as that!

Code: Select all
[b]How many Airborne-1 Jets would you like to buy?[/b] [PUT AMOUNT HERE]
[b]Reason to buying them:[/b] [PUT REASON HERE]
[b]Alright, last one, what Airport/ Port would you like it to be dropped of?[/b] [PUT YOUR NATION'S AIRPORT OR PORT HERE]

Last edited by Kingdom of Intermaria on Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Republik Federasi ouf Aituia Since 1700s
Come live in Aituia - thousands of opportunities and sites you can visit!
||TV-N4|||  Kaw Time: 8:36 AM |  Rover Time: 3:36 AM |  Take a break at Coldhart Donuts! Eat now! |  Want a fast internet connection free for 5 months, with 7.2 GB load? Buy our freebie coupons which only costs 1 Astardia Unit! Come buy now. |  29° Cloudy in Kaw. |
OoC Scrolly | My Forum Name: Mauser | Account age: Less than a year. | Pronouns: NotHuman/NotHuman (I'm trolling with ya) | Other accounts outside of NS: Roblox PC

Kingdom of Intermaria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Intermaria » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:43 am

/bump
||TV-N4|||  Kaw Time: 8:36 AM |  Rover Time: 3:36 AM |  Take a break at Coldhart Donuts! Eat now! |  Want a fast internet connection free for 5 months, with 7.2 GB load? Buy our freebie coupons which only costs 1 Astardia Unit! Come buy now. |  29° Cloudy in Kaw. |
OoC Scrolly | My Forum Name: Mauser | Account age: Less than a year. | Pronouns: NotHuman/NotHuman (I'm trolling with ya) | Other accounts outside of NS: Roblox PC

Kjalaara
Envoy

Founded: Sep 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kjalaara » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:49 am

KINGDOM OF KJALÅRA

(Encryption: Public)

To:Kingdom of Intermaria

How many Airborne-1 Jets would you like to buy? 25 (we know the limit is 5 but we are ordering 25 anyway)
Reason to buying them: Improving air capability
Alright, last one, what Airport/ Port would you like it to be dropped of? Adderdag Air Base
we seek to buy 25 fighter jets and we are looking for a discount on that substancial order. We would also like to include maintainance contracts in the price.

List of nations currently considered enemies.

Kingdom of Intermaria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Intermaria » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:53 am

Kjalaara wrote:
KINGDOM OF KJALÅRA

(Image)

How many Airborne-1 Jets would you like to buy? 25 (we know the limit is 5 but we are ordering 25 anyway)
Reason to buying them: Improving air capability
Alright, last one, what Airport/ Port would you like it to be dropped of? Adderdag Air Base
we seek to buy 25 fighter jets and we are looking for a discount on that substancial order. We would also like to include maintainance contracts in the price.

(Image)

To: Queen Tove

We accept the application, we will deliver it in advance, and will also give all 25 planes to Adderdag Air Base. Please be patient and wait for an Antonov-sized airplane to drop off 2 of them each day. It will take 3-4 in real life days. A discount is also allowed, it would be a 50% discount since you are the first, it will now cost 110M NSDs each because of the discount.

Thank you,
Signed,
Aituian Government
Last edited by Kingdom of Intermaria on Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Kjalaara
Envoy

Founded: Sep 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kjalaara » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:55 am

KINGDOM OF KJALÅRA

Let me express the gratitude of the people of our Kingdom for your trust and cooperation. It was a great honour doing business with you.

List of nations currently considered enemies.

Return to Global Economics and Trade