NATION

PASSWORD

My factbooks n' dispatches

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Lionsroar
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 21, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

My factbooks n' dispatches

Postby Lionsroar » Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:53 am

Hello all,
I am a nation who loves to write factbooks and dispatches. I will often copy here excerpts or whole texts from me and would be incredibly happy about feedback from your side.
Have fun reading.
Meow together!
You don't need to know more

Lionsroar
Spokesperson

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lionsroar » Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:56 am

And here is the first one. It is about a football league created by me with the first matchday. Have fun.
https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1764927
(you might need to copy the link or not, I don't know, we'll see)

Lionroarian Football League (LFL) starts in Season 1 - Matchday 1

"Welcome, dear sports fans. And welcome to the first matchday of the first season in the Golden League. First, a few words from me. I am Peter of Port and Association Chairman of the Lionroarian Sports Association Subdivision Football.
Thanks to our generous King, His Majesty, we can give thanks for this outstanding soccer event! His assistance and rule are for us ..." he continues, while an youngster at the mixer turns down the volume more and more.

Click to hide...
Here's a picture
Peter von Port, Chairman of the LFL and representative in the LSA (Lionroarian Sports Association)
The image was taken from thispersondoesnotexist.com and does not represent a real existing person.

"Well, well, well" the splendidly unimportant vice-chairman jumps in "So ...What he meant to say is, let the games begin. ..." And they do indeed begin. For 34 days 34 Dispatches will appear about the games, statistics and the table. Join Lionroarian top teams on an adventurous soccer journey and experience the unique stadium feeling (on a Dispatch) and hopefully it will entertain, engage and make you perceive NationStates in a completely different way.

In the first Lionroarian league, the Gold League, 18 teams compete for the Lion Cup, the unique trophy for the winner of the season. With ambition, fans, temper, anger and joy, enemies and enemies, friends and friends, friends and enemies, enemies and friends play against each other. Fabulous goals, legendary players, beautiful atmosphere make the top teams in the country. Let yourself be enchanted and carried away in the fight for the cup!!!

Click to hide...
Legio Loewenburg
Ancient Agris
Downtown Dragia
Loewenburg Legends
Lionberg Lords
FC Berg
Lions of Berg
Praetoria Ports
Saint Swants
FC Froststett
Dragonia Dirt Valley
Unita Northguard
Declaro Meadow
AC Arvum
Terra Tiethris
Multus Metropolia
Pollis Perpetsburg
Cirvan Clawfest

Each team will take the field with 11 players and play fair and sportsmanlike against the opposing team. It has a regular playing time of 90' with halftime and overtime. The referee has the final word on the game, he can give yellow and red cards, as well as fines. He must also follow the rules of the LSA Subdivision Football. For a win the team gets 3 points, for a draw 1 point and for a defeat 0 points. The person with the most points is declared the winner of the season.
"Welcome to the stadium!" the stadium announcer in Loewenburg roars at the top of his lungs. Tens of thousands of other throats answer. The teams enter the stadium. In red and white with their famous claw marks on the jersey, the Cirvan Clawfest. An old team full of bruisers, hooligans and old ladies, remembering the glorious days. Their opponents are the famous Legio Loewenburg, the most successful team from the empire. The critics point, not without reason, to the team's 58 solo years in the Loewenburg League, the only one in its time and their surprising streak of 58 won cups.
A whistle blows and the game begins. 95' of pure soccer spectacle for the spectators. If anything had happened ... For 95 minutes, both nations battle it out on the field, but fail to score a goal. A disappointing result. And rightly so, many fans are frustrated afterwards.
"I sold my car to watch the Legios" said a young spectator with 500LM (550 Lioncoins) worth of fanmerch. "That nothing is happening is an infamy. I want my money back!" Policemen were able to prevent further rioting.
"I never expected this," said famous critic Champagne the Critical. "Our glorious Legio Loewenburg with less possession, fewer shots on goal and even fewer fouls than our opponents. I won't support this club anymore!" he says, turning around and suddenly facing a Cirvan hooligan. "I'm happy about the game," he grunts. Meanwhile, in the background, the whole 28 Civan fans are doing a victory dance.
So in summary, an outright disappointment. The favorite got knocked off, the underdog is happy, and there wasn't even a red card! Truly Disappointing.
Click to hide...
Here's an image

Pollis Perpetsburg - Ancient Agris
"It was a battle," cries the mother of an injured player of Polis Perpetsburg. And despite the famous ignorance and harshness of Lionroarians, several have to agree. "This is not soccer anymore," shouts veteran kicker Horatius Hecsel "Even the Bigtopian mass murder of 3.5 million people was more peaceful." Foreign visitors look at him angrily. "Well, I didn't think it was so bad." says a presumed Agris fan "What? I'm a Perpetsburger, at least we still won the game. TABLE LEADER!!! TABLE LEADER!!"
The debate continues over today's second game. After entering the field and the first quarter of an hour of the game occurred the first goal of the season. The now injured midfielder and eighth ( the number eight) Patrick Sprint, who ironically has the number 14, scored a beautiful hat trick in the 14' through the legs of the defender with the number 4, giving Perpetsburg the lead. The opposing number 4 was not amused by this and straddled Patrick Sprint in the 36', sending him to the hospital. Number 4, now known only as the Flying Four, was sent off as well with a red card and a 1000,- LM penalty.
After that, things got completely out of hand. With 13 more fouls after the second half, it was declared the bloodiest game of Lionsroar. Even bloodier than the fan clash between Lionberg Lords and Legio Loewenburg with 3 dead and 152 total stab wounds. (This happens often, but such a bloody game with kids watching is way WoRsE)
Overall, this game leaves more fans satisfied and traumatized than the last one. This is how soccer has to be engaging.
Click to hide...
Here's an image

Multus Metropolia - Downtown Dragia
Welcome to the third and so far best game of the season (the competition is not very high). Today Multus Metropolia, the capital of Liongold and also the third largest club after Legio Loewenburg and the Lionberg Lords, will play. (Sometimes the club is also referred to as Mundus (= World) Metropolia, because of its influence in the region). It is the youngest founded club and a gigantic contact point for sponsors of all kinds. This is recognizable by its own VIP tribune for the sponsors, the Black Block, which is feared by all. On the other side of the pitch are the loyal suburbanites of downtown Dragia, a suburb of Metropolia, singing their little tunes. Despite their inconspicuousness, babies and animals brought along can "accidentally" attack opposing fans. And this has also happened in the history of both sides of the clubs.
But now the whistle is needed first. After now already 10 minutes of waiting time, which outrages the Dragian fans, ("I yet have to put my dog to bed and walk my daughter.") comes the referee outside accompanied by representatives of the Black Block and still tries to hide his gained banknotes. The game begins.
And for the Dragian it works right away. After 19 minutes of regular playing time, the hero of Dragia, a former Metropolian, scores the 1:0. The reactions are mixed. On the one hand, the fans cheer and the children yelp, on the other hand, the suits curse and let reach for their killer lists. But that doesn't stop the Dragia defender from scoring from 23 meters. And now the stadium was empty. All the suits have disappeared, Metropolitans have fled, and days later missing children are still being led home to their huts to their celebrating Dragian parents. (Don't worry, the dogs all got home safely.) And by the time the dragi goalkeeper was substituted in the 93rd minute for heroically knocking out the opposing striker, the game was over anyway.
After the game, the police had their hands full. Drunken revelers, crying children, barking dogs, strange guys in black coats with guitar cases and a Perpetsburg fan found dead, besides a metro station with a crossed-out graffiti of the word table leader (Hint). The police assume that it was a suicide.
Click to hide...
Here's an image

Terra Teethris - Loewenburger Legends
This game was cracy! It was the last almighty incredibly surprising destructive finish of the teams of Loewenburg. Years later, this day is still talked about as the bomb of Teethris, when the team managed to disintegrate the Loewenburg Legends and their careers into ashes in 93 minutes. After that, the Theetrier's stock rose 239% and the Loewenburg Legends were made to promise never to play again after the season. The game ended quickly and briefly. With three goals right after the first half, 59% of the Loewenburg fans were already drinking themselves into a stupor. 11 minutes later the rest followed. And when the final whistle blew, all the old-established fans of the Teethrians followed. The game cost an incredible amount of money for paramedics and for years to come made the Loewenburg fans a stronghold of alcohol consumption and a popular gastronomic chef's destination.
Click to hide...
Here's an image

AC Arvum - Lionberg Lords
And also the last favorite from the round is crushed by a smaller team. Let it be by two draws or one defeat, all three big teams were defeated and humiliated by small clubs. So was the last club the, Lionberg Lords. In 91' not a single goal was scored between the two teams. For AC Arvum, that's an increase of almost 50%.
"Yeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh...", has been yelling the leader of the Ultras of AC Arvum, who also happens to be the chairman of the club, for two minutes now. He begins to sing an unrepeatable song about the Lionsbergers, scaring away all the remaining children from the stadium. He falls silent as he continues to look at Arvum's stock.
Meanwhile, down on the field, a scuffle begins between the players. Involved is the angry Lionberg striker, who has been insulting the opposing defender for 30 minutes and is still mourning his lost goal. He immediately falls silent as he sees the ultras of Arvum rushing with the pre-winger at front.
By the end of the game, two referees, a linesman, 12 Arvum fans, 4 players from both clubs and various security guards and cameramen are knocked out. The stadium is vacated and the evening continues as normal.
Click to hide...
Here's an image

Declaro Wies - FC Berg
This has actually been the most boring game so far. Despite a goal and a red card, the Lions Stadium in the middle of a nature reserve was not even filled to a quarter. The clubs of Declaro Wies and FC Berg both belong to the small province of the same name of Wies and Berg. As the name suggests, the island consists of a meadow, a mountain and the small town of Bergeswies, as well as Wiesenberg.
But the fans should not be underestimated. Their mutual hatred for each other has caused conflicts and problems around their island for centuries. Even Your Majesty the King has not dared to come to the island until now. And in soccer it is no difference. In every clash there are threats, humiliations and even violence with deaths. That's why there were 3 policemen on every meadow and mountain at the game today.
"WE don't need that after all," says the radical leader of a small peasant militia against the Bergs. "Despite our little disagreements, not much has happened yet". As he speaks it, he hides a machete with fresh blood, as well as a suspicious-looking bag with remains of a bloody shawl with a mountain as its symbol, behind him. From there, the forces of order already approach and arrest the militant leader. He is put into a prisoner transport with Bergs.
There was another inconsistency in the game. After 1:0 by a Bergs defender and a yellow card against him after provoking the opposing fans, in 89' the Wies goalkeeper was sent from game to ... well haven. He intentionally hid a razor blade in his glove and wanted to slash the opposing captain with it. However, the captain had a saber in his pants and was able to fend off the attack. The referee intervened with a missile launcher. This made the red card even redder.
Click to hide...
Here's an image

Unita Northguard - Lions of Berg
After the victory of their sister team, FC Berg, the Lions of Berg went into the match highly motivated. 93 minutes later, many came out close to tears. They were defeated by the Northguards 3-0, the highest defeat suffered by the Bergs so far. Days later, 5 official executions took place in Berg, which unfortunately resulted in the death of the team's captain, as well as all the important coaches. The team was dispossessed and will stop playing after the season, like the Loewenburg Legends.
This was accompanied by hundreds of fans from Wies, who came to support Northguard and started a riot. After a brick hit a "Bergian dirty ally" linesman in the head, the game was stopped for a short time. And the Wiesian fans were thrown over the fence like little kids were thrown. (you don't do that, for real?? Why not?) The Northguards watched the whole time and remained "ice cold" as usual. (Ha, you understand, because of north and ice, because north is cold and therefore ice and cold, hahahah)
"We want nothing do with it," mumbles the giant Woodfeller Tim Ber in his red beard. "We quiet people, you understand?", he turns around as a goal falls behind, stretches out his huge paws and cheers like mad. In the process he broke valuable cameras, bumped into 4 people and spilled several dozen beers, on which a sad Loewenburger is looking and trying to lick up the last drops on the floor.
Click to hide...
Here's an image

Dragonia Dirttal - Saint Swans
While the sparks are flying in Berg, the Wiesians are torn between happiness and unhappiness,whilst soccer is also being played in Swansea. The local club Saint Swan, famous for their spirituality with the ball and the soccer god, meets Dragonia Dirttal, a very conflicting name, and also like last years, this match became a symbol of soccer art. Or in any case, an one-sided symbol
With a rate of 63% ball possession and a goal in the 33' minute by a crossbar shot, which immediately knocks out the opposing goalkeeper, the famous dragon players are sent home. Partially the entire covered guest block was fogged, because so many Dirttaler had needed a calming cigarette. When first ones started lighting other things on fire and throwing them at the gentle and nice Swanians, the police intervened, used deodorant and a lighter and drove away the more radical fans. After that the game was just soft and perfect soccer, interrupted from time to time by burning people and flying Molotov cocktails. Drake the Draconian, the goal scorer and ironically a Swanian, was later called a hero and Saint Swans' best player by the Royal Herald himself, marked by burns and honorful medals.
Click to hide...
Here's an image

FC Froststett - Praetoria Ports
And now for the final match of today's matchday. After victories, defeats, technical problems, deaths, injurys, burnings, drinking, fainting and many different league leaders, the day ends quietly. Ha, no, of course not. The half-barbarians with their full-body tattoos from Froststett step onto the field half-naked, ready to knock out the well-organized and proud Praetorians. The named ones, supported by their fans, stand in order and formation and sing their denunciatory anthem, Praetoria, the most glorious and the best, the strongest and the most superior, the most almighty and victorious, the happy and dominant, the lasting and the staying, the eternal, the powerful, our Praetoria. In certain islands, rowdy children are punished by learning the hymn. But don't say that in Praetoria Ports or you will be declared a high traitor and brutally tortured and executed. But the fans from Froststett do not fear that. With their tattooed axes, fists and firearms, they are always ready for battle. Even if some of them have their little cats with them to distract the enemy. Oh, they are really cute though. Not so cute was the game for Praetoria. After only 19 minutes of play, the Iron Titan Heraldsson the Giant runs forward and blasts the ball through the net with the goalkeeper. After that, it took until halftime to check the LSA manual to see if it countsh. But the goal is registered. After a red card to a Froststett player drunk on Met, Praetoria acknowledges defeat and pays respect to their opponent. After all, they lose honorably. After several drinking glasses handed out to the victors, they finally receive a lot of pledges of allegiance, a new political alliance?
Click to hide...
Here's an image

Click to hide...
Next matches:
Legio Loewenburg - Pollis Perpetsburg
Cirvan Clawfest - Multus Metropolia
Old Agris - Terra Teethris
Dragia Stadtmitte - AC Arvum
Loewenbug Legends - Declaro Wies
Lionberg Lords - Unita Northguard
FC Berg - Dragonia Dirttal
Lions of Berg - FC Froststett
Sain Swans - Praetoria Ports
Most goals in a game: Terra Tiethres (4 goals against Loewenburger Legends)
Most attempts: Terra Tiethres (15 against Loewenburger Legends)
Most shots on goal: Terra Tiethres (9 vs Loewenburger Legends)
Longest game: Multus Metropolia - Downtown Dragia (96')
Most possessions: Saint Swans (63% vs. Dragonia Dirttal)
Most fouls: FC Berg (18 against Declaro Wies)
Most yellow cards in a match: Ancient Agris, AC Arvum, Unita Northguard (3 fouls)
Most red cards in a match: Ancient Agris, Declaro Wies, FC Froststett, AC Arvum, Downtown Dragia (1 red card)
No red cards: FC Berg, Praetoria Ports, Lionberg Lords, Dragonia Dirttal, Saint Swans, Unita Northguard, Lions of Berg, Terra Tiethris, Loewenburger Legends, Cirvan Clawfest, Legio Loewenburg, Multus Metropolia, Polis Perpetsburg
Fewest yellow cards: Declaro Wies, Lionberg Lords
Stats of the Season:
Here's an image
So I have used these two websites, Website 1: League Table and Website 2: Match Simulator. In the first website you can create your own soccer match table. There you can then view statistics, add to the table and enter results. Combined with the second link, a fantastic match simulation with different settings and teams (Also own) to play through the first day of the league. I would also be happy about suggestions for improvement.
Regarding RP opportunities. These are limited in a simple league and thus serve more for worldbuilding, but if you can think of an idea how to use it, I would be happy about a telegram. Also if you just have questions, suggestions or even criticism, you can send me a telegram.

Lionsroar
Spokesperson

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lionsroar » Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:59 am

Last edited by Lionsroar on Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Meow together!

Lionsroar
Spokesperson

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lionsroar » Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:00 am

Letter to the Nation from the Lionroarian Nuclear Safety Authority

Regarding the handling of yesterday's disaster:
Yesterday, on 20.09 in the year of King 32 (HR = of his Rule), on 20.09 in the royal year 2080 (AF=After Foundation) and on 20.09 in the international year, the year 2022 AD a shocking event occurred in Chernobyl 3.
The experimental thorium reactor in the nuclear power plant of Chernobyl 3 went "to go boom boom" after a technical defect and contaminated neighboring countries with a radiation dose. Thanks to quick notification of other nations by the collegial Nuclear Protection Authority, the problem was quickly picked up by the LNSA and passed to the civilian population of Lionsroar. The following panic could only be kept in control by the use of various security forces.

Chernobyl 3 no realtion to CHERNoBYL 2 wrote:
hey guys another nuclear reactor is about to go boom boom
(its a thorium reactor that produces a lot of radiation so we're screwed)[/quote]

The entire Lionberg International Airport was mobilized and residents were flown to the protected Free usa. There the population could stay for several weeks until the (fortunately) low radiation dose in Lionsroar could be remedied with the help of technical equipment from Chernobyl 3. Due to its somewhat distant location from Chernobyl 3 and the advantage of an archipelago, the radiation only reached a critical level in certain areas. For example, an extremely high level was detected in the Children's Unit of the Loewenburg State Hospital. It is not recommended to use it for the time being.
His Majesty, our King was also in the nation's only nuclear shelter at this time.
In these hours, His Majesty consults with the royal councils on the expansion of our nuclear shelters with the aim of preventing such disasters in the future and also to be prepared for the coming nuclear war. Likewise, the LNSA insert will receive more funding to protect our glorious nation. And also compensation payments will be made to Free usa and reconstruction aid to Chernobyl 3.
Thank you for your cooperation,
the leadership of the Lionroarian Nuclear Safety Authority.
Last edited by Lionsroar on Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Meow together!

Lionsroar
Spokesperson

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lionsroar » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:15 am

Presentation by Lyox of Liongold on Dialect Usage in Lionsroar
My parents were born in the 1970s. That time is still considered a time of crisis, upheaval and change. Be it the kneeling of Weitland, the end of the Bürgerkreiges or even the first publication of Leon the Lion in Lionsroar, these events had many influences on the society of that time. And my parents were not free from these influences either. To this day, we buy every newly released LtL booklet because it offers nostalgia, refuge, and just peace in a fast-paced world.
LtL comics were and still are incredibly successful. They have been published in the North Pacific, Lionsroar and the Commonwealth, Anthronia and many other countries and are accordingly published in many languages. The most common language of our Leon the Lion comics is of course the International Standard Language, but my parents also own Old Lionroar, Anthronian and even Simplified versions of these comics. Thus, for many years, I interpreted our collection as complete. But that changed abruptly when I came across a Lionidish version of an LtL booklet in a bookstore one day. I had first heard about this comic years later after its publication.

And I think such a situation is also familiar to them. Not many of you will still have regular contact with dialects, be it speaking it or even just hearing it. I would like to talk about this topic in today's lecture "Dialect use in Lionsroar". We will start with today's trends in dialect use. There I will talk about Lionroar dialects, their use in everyday life, or their use in art, music, literature, and about the use of dialects among young people, or in big cities and in the countryside. After that I will go into the attitudes towards dialect. There I will address reservations or even prejudices towards dialect speakers, as well as the popularity of dialect in culture and opinions of scholars towards dialect. After that I will deal with the achievements of the dialect and explain why and with which measures, for example in school, something can be done for the preservation of the dialect.

Dialect is a term used in everyday life and, according to our understanding, indicates the varying languages of a generally used upper language. Linguistics also defines dialect as a "linguistic variety with limited spatial validity" (M2). This is in contrast to the commonly used standard language. The word dialect, from anthronic "diá-lektos" for the way of speaking, is also characterized by a similarity to the standard language and allows a verbal conversation between two parties. However, written communication is not possible with a dialect. According to the linguistic lexicon, no "writing or standardization [with] officially standardized orthographic[s] and grammatical rules" is possible. A dialect is also always tied to a particular region. A regional language is unique and does not overlap with any other dialect regions.

This incredible diversity of regions can also be seen in the Lionroarian dialect landscape. In Lionsroar there are three main dialects, the Old-Lionroan, the Lionidish and the Heartspeech. These all use their own words in different regions that can be assigned to these main dialects. Thus they say to the Lionidish word "Madchen" in Ostklipp "Madlein", in Middle Ionian "Damchen" or also "Damdl", and in Herzanthronian "Maidchen", "Maadla" or also just "Maale". (M7+M8) (Lionroarian translation: Mädchen, standard language: Girl)

But despite this diversity, one hears less and less dialect in normal everyday life, for example in a city. An Clawbachs survey on the benefits and official context of using a dialect in everyday life found that many people do understand the dialect, but mostly only use it privately. The respondents state that they speak a dialect with their family, friends, or a club. The dialect is used as a language of proximity and a private means of communication. However, in impersonal everyday life, for example at work, at school, this dialect is used less frequently.

And the dialect is also used differently in art, music, and literature. The already mentioned example of the Asterix comics comes to mind. But dialect also has a use in music, for example in Leonbert von Grossgold. In his song "Breunn da wourld" (Burn the World) of the Lionroarian year 2011 he used Island Ionian, which is officially classified as a dialect of Lionidian, to make melodies and lyrics more singable. Many of you will now disagree, pointing out that I too have mispronounced the title of the song and consequently probably cannot sing the lyrics in the correct manner. Leonbert von Grossgold, however, justifies his thesis with the fact that Lionroarish has a lot of consonants and therefore he cannot use the desired melodic arc of his song. We can discuss this further, but what is clear is that dialect in art, music and literature is also rare and often passes us all by.

Let's go back to everyday life again. As already mentioned, many people no longer use dialect in public areas, including schools. Many students have reservations and stereotypes towards dialect speakers and in order not to be classified in these categories, dialect speakers also distance themselves from their respective regional language. Such a distance to dialect is particularly pronounced in big cities. Living and communicating with thousands of other people is much easier without dialect. With a uniform standard language one can converse with interregional groups of people, no matter where they come from, because finally everyone can understand everyone else. In village communities this is reversed. Constant contact with the same people in the same region makes it possible to communicate in the same dialect, and so there is no need for a standard language.

The previously mentioned distance of students from dialects and opinions of scientists, educators and artists overlaps or distance from each other. Especially at school or at work, negative judgments are made about speaking dialect. Workers are accused of lacking professionalism, while students are often judged as "simple-minded, stupid and unsexy". In culture and the sciences, this is different. There, dialect is often popular and met with high esteem. As mentioned earlier, dialect in music enjoys popularity due to better sing ability, while comic books, scientists and educators highlight the relevance of a dialect, showing why we need to preserve dialects!

This relevance is characterized by a wide variety of performances of the different dialects. Thus, it is scientifically proven that multilingualism helps to concentrate and remember better, as well as to be mentally flexible. Likewise, multilingualism has a positive effect on physical and mental health. These qualities apply not only to foreign languages, but also to dialects of a standard language. For example, a new study with researchers from Anthronia and Lionsroar showed that multilingual children, that is, foreign languages and dialects, perform better than monolingual children.

Another reason for speaking and promoting dialects is an expression of attachment to one's homeland. This is generated by the storage of linguistic, sound-historical, and historical information in dialects, as well as the affiliation to a certain region. As already mentioned above, a dialect is also defined by a regional bond and thus testifies to a love of one's homeland.
To enforce the above-mentioned reasons and to draw more attention to dialect speaking, there are various methods. If we think again about the dwindling of dialect among young people, it is also important to focus the measures on the school area. One of the measures in which I participate and which I am also facing because of this project, is the establishment of project and scientific seminars with the theme of "dialect". Accompanied by an information of the pupils also in the normal lessons, an example of this would be the treatment of the dialect poetry or text production in the language lessons, or in cultural school events, informs not only the pupils, but lets the whole school participate in the importance of this preservation.
And therefore, I am also happy and honored to speak before you about the importance of dialects in Lionsroar, as well as the promotion and preservation of them in the school environment. I presented the trends and attitudes towards the dialect and explained the dwindling of it in everyday life, be it work life or school life. This dwindling must be prevented and therefore I listed the achievements of the dialect to present measures to promote it.

Thank you for your attention.
Meow together!

Return to Factbooks and National Information