NATION

PASSWORD

Crossoveria National Q&A

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
The Imagination Animals
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 27, 2020
Authoritarian Democracy

Crossoveria National Q&A

Postby The Imagination Animals » Mon May 31, 2021 6:04 pm

Welcome to the Crossoverian National Q&A!! This was the idea of President Kipper Woofler, but the Secretaries are to answer these questions, including questions like Crossoverian history, government, culture, economy, and anything else.

Before you start asking questions, please read our factbook.
Last edited by The Imagination Animals on Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.
IC Name: Crossoveria
NS Stats are NOT canon!
This nation doesn't represent my views

-----------
-----------
NEWS :: Rostam Hinzarty, member of the Crossoverian Law House, is let out of Esteqlal Hospital having been permanently changed into an anthro wild dog | Boris Anderson announces his run for President of Crossoveria with the Zola Party

The Imagination Animals
Ambassador

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Imagination Animals » Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:34 pm

/bump
NS Stats are NOT canon!

-----------
-----------
NEWS :: Rostam Hinzarty, member of the Crossoverian Law House, is let out of Esteqlal Hospital having been permanently changed into an anthro wild dog | Boris Anderson announces his run for President of Crossoveria with the Zola Party

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:36 pm

What is Crossoveria’s foreign relations like?
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

The Imagination Animals
Ambassador

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Imagination Animals » Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:44 pm

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:What is Crossoveria’s foreign relations like?

Crossoverian Foreign Relations stem from both the NationStates and the Real World. Crossoveria is mainly allies with nations based on the political, social, and economic ideals of the nation. Crossoveria tries to maintain friendly relations, and their foreign policy gives openness to all forms of government.
NS Stats are NOT canon!

-----------
-----------

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:46 pm

The Imagination Animals wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:What is Crossoveria’s foreign relations like?

Crossoverian Foreign Relations stem from both the NationStates and the Real World. Crossoveria is mainly allies with nations based on the political, social, and economic ideals of the nation. Crossoveria tries to maintain friendly relations, and their foreign policy gives openness to all forms of government.

Ah, alright. Thank you. Perhaps the IHS and Crossoveria will build better ties in the future.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

The Imagination Animals
Ambassador

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Imagination Animals » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:27 pm

/bump
NS Stats are NOT canon!

-----------
-----------

Fatimida
Envoy

Founded: Jun 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Fatimida » Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:14 pm

Was "crossoveria" the best name you came up with, or is it meant to be blunt on purpose?
I mean no offense, I'm just saying
my name jeff

The Imagination Animals
Ambassador

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Imagination Animals » Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:20 pm

Fatimida wrote:Was "crossoveria" the best name you came up with, or is it meant to be blunt on purpose?
I mean no offense, I'm just saying

There are two answers for that. One is the OOC (where I have thought of the layout for this nation originally), and the other is the IC (etymology).

Which answer do you take?
Last edited by The Imagination Animals on Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NS Stats are NOT canon!

-----------
-----------

Fatimida
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Fatimida » Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:22 pm

Is both an option?
my name jeff

The Imagination Animals
Ambassador

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Imagination Animals » Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:41 pm

Fatimida wrote:Is both an option?

Sure

OOC: It was because for the development of the country. Crossoveria was originally going to be a nation full of characters mixed together in one society.

IC: The answer
Last edited by The Imagination Animals on Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NS Stats are NOT canon!

-----------
-----------

Fatimida
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Fatimida » Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:43 pm

I'll take both then
my name jeff

Aurevbush
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 06, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Aurevbush » Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:23 am

What is your dominant species or race?
Located on the planet Aramnah as a technological powerhouse in a diverse multispecies sci-fantasy universe (PMT/FT/whatev), Yankeew@nk
Young American male, awkward, metalhead and history buff
THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF AUREVBUSH
Own Stats, Own Schedule

ACBC: BREAKING: President Len Zorra addresses the nation on the Kali Crisis.

The Imagination Animals
Ambassador

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Imagination Animals » Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:31 am

Aurevbush wrote:What is your dominant species or race?

Anthropomorphics. Being the native ethnic group of Crossoverians, they make up 32% of all Crossoveria’s population.
NS Stats are NOT canon!

-----------
-----------

Evergar
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 05, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Evergar » Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:22 pm

Does the country experience any threat from militant Islamic terrorism?

The Imagination Animals
Ambassador

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Imagination Animals » Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:32 am

Evergar wrote:Does the country experience any threat from militant Islamic terrorism?

No. Despite having a Muslim majority, Muslim terrorists are often killed upon discovery. Threats are rare in Crossoveria.
NS Stats are NOT canon!

-----------
-----------

The Imagination Animals
Ambassador

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Imagination Animals » Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:57 am

/almightybump
NS Stats are NOT canon!

-----------
-----------

Biwolfia
Envoy

Founded: May 22, 2021
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Biwolfia » Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:30 am

Who are your closest allies and largest enemies?
The Matriarchal Phantasmocracy of Biwolfia

A Class 1.8 Civilization according to this index

The Imagination Animals
Ambassador

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Imagination Animals » Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:35 am

Biwolfia wrote:Who are your closest allies and largest enemies?

Our closest allies are Iran, China, Russia, Syria, and Turkey.

Our largest enemies are the United States and Israel
NS Stats are NOT canon!

-----------
-----------

United Eastern Vodia
Envoy

Founded: Aug 27, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby United Eastern Vodia » Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:42 pm

What would a nation need to do to get into Crossoveria's good graces?
After a hiatus I'm finally back on this site, for now at least

Absolutely based gnostic, I've managed to escape the demiurge's control and look foreword to when I can ascend off this physical world

NS stats not canon

The Imagination Animals
Ambassador

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Imagination Animals » Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:31 pm

United Eastern Vodia wrote:What would a nation need to do to get into Crossoveria's good graces?

Simply to not be an imperialist nation. Doesn't matter the ideology. If you are not imperialist or opposed to it like we are, that would get into our good graces.
NS Stats are NOT canon!

-----------
-----------

Crimson Tree
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 03, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Crimson Tree » Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:36 pm

So... would a fullbreed demibeast (human-animal hybrid closer to the animal half) count as an anthropomorphic or not?
Error: Unable to establish multiversal link.

The Imagination Animals
Ambassador

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Imagination Animals » Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:46 pm

Crimson Tree wrote:So... would a fullbreed demibeast (human-animal hybrid closer to the animal half) count as an anthropomorphic or not?

If someone has at least 75% anthro in their DNA, they would be considered an anthro. Anything lower than that and higher than 50% would be considered a hybrid, and therefore, not really an anthro.
NS Stats are NOT canon!

-----------
-----------

United Eastern Vodia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby United Eastern Vodia » Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:02 pm

Would you consider us warring to reunite our old empire and assisting other countries militarily imperialist or not?

Absolutely based gnostic, I've managed to escape the demiurge's control and look foreword to when I can ascend off this physical world

NS stats not canon

The Imagination Animals
Ambassador

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Imagination Animals » Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:06 pm

United Eastern Vodia wrote:Would you consider us warring to reunite our old empire and assisting other countries militarily imperialist or not?

We consider trying to reunify your old empire to be imperialist, so we would consider thar warring. The same goes with assisting other countries, especially financially.
NS Stats are NOT canon!

-----------
-----------

United Eastern Vodia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby United Eastern Vodia » Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:23 pm

You said us financially assisting other countries militaries is imperialist yet in your states overview it says
" It has also drawn criticism for its direct and indirect involvement in conflicts and civil wars in the Middle East, Latin America, Asia, and Africa, which has been recurring since the 1960's and continues to this day."
Would this not count as imperialism on your part, not trying to sound like I'm calling you a hypocrite just curious why you think what we're doing is imperialist yet you're doing this and claiming to be against imperialism

NS stats not canon

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information