NATION

PASSWORD

Reserection...

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Ring of Isengard
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Reserection...

Postby Ring of Isengard » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:11 pm

My original nation sort of died... and I have forgotten the password... is there any way I can get it back?
CI
Economic Left/Right: -5.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.97
Add 3399 to post count (+puppet)

Europe was created by history. America was created by philosophy - Maggie T

Topid
Minister

Founded: Dec 29, 2008
Capitalizt

Re: Reserection...

Postby Topid » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:05 pm

Ring of Isengard wrote:My original nation sort of died... and I have forgotten the password... is there any way I can get it back?

Ask the mods to bring it back with a getting help request, then click that you forgot your password, and enter the email you used for that nation. It'll send you a link through the email that lets you log on and change passwords with.
AKA Weed

Melkor Unchained
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Melkor Unchained » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:10 pm

Ring of Isengard wrote:My original nation sort of died... and I have forgotten the password... is there any way I can get it back?

Logout, and then try to log back in with the ceased nation. A red box should subsequently appear informing you that the nation no longer exists. As long as you can remember the password you had for it, all you need to do is enter it and the game should resurrect your nation automatically.
Last edited by Melkor Unchained on Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I am the Elder King: Melkor, first and mightiest of the Valar, who was before the world, and made it. The shadow of my purpose lies upon Arda, and all that is in it bends slowly and surely to my will. But upon all whom you love my thought shall weigh as a cloud of Doom, and it shall bring them down into darkness and despair."

Spartzerina
Envoy

Founded: May 26, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Spartzerina » Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:54 pm

Melkor Unchained wrote:

Logout, and then try to log back in with the ceased nation. A red box should subsequently appear informing you that the nation no longer exists. As long as you can remember the password you had for it, all you need to do is enter it and the game should resurrect your nation automatically.

You didn't read the whole post, did you?
The Council of Narnia - Our Forums
CoN Vice Chancellor
FRA Vice Chancellor
A male of the species Homo sapiens

Ring of Isengard
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ring of Isengard » Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:57 pm

Melkor Unchained wrote:

:)

And I never put an e-mail account for it... is it dead?
CI

The Emmerian Unions
Minister

Founded: Jan 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Emmerian Unions » Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:59 pm

Ring of Isengard wrote:
Melkor Unchained wrote:

Yep. Unless you can remember the password.
The Cake is a lie!
<<Peace through Fear and Superior Firepower>>

STOP AMERICAN IMPERIALISM? America is ANTI-IMPERIAL!
Ifreann wrote:"And in world news, the United States has recently elected Bill Gates as God Emperor For All Time. Foreign commentators believe that Gates' personal fortune may have played a role in his victory, but criticism from the United States of Gates(as it is now known) has been sparse and brief."
For good Russian Rock Radio, go here.
Please note, I rarely go into NSG. If I post there, please do not expect a response from me.
ALL HAIL THE GODDESS REPLOID PRODUCTIONS!

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:48 am

Ring of Isengard wrote:
Melkor Unchained wrote:

Unfortunately, yes, it is: You need at least one out of the password and the email address, because otherwise people would be able to get other players' CTEd nations revived & take control of these...
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Ring of Isengard
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ring of Isengard » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:42 am

Thanks anyway...I hate being thick
CI