NATION

PASSWORD

Recarion Space industry.(OPEN/ FT WEAPONS)UPDATE COMING SOON

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Romanic Imperium
Minister

Founded: Dec 14, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Recarion Space industry.(OPEN/ FT WEAPONS)UPDATE COMING SOON

Postby Romanic Imperium » Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:17 pm

Hello there I see you need some space weapons? Well here's what we sell!

Space fighters:
Ricardo class fighter: The Ricardo is the newest space vehicle in the space defense force. Equipped with two Ion cannons the Ricardo can stun enemy fighters and bombers and leave them like a sitting duck. And with four auto cannons to compliment the Ion cannons the Ricardo is a deadly foe. With speeds up to Mach 100 the Ricardo is hard to catch.

Space Bombers:
Picasso class heavy bomber: The Picasso while only reaching speeds of Mach 75 it makes up in firepower. Equipped with 40 plasma bombs, 20 red matter bombs, and 30 dark matter bombs the Picasso will paint a picture of explosions in your mind. Though not meant to engage in dogfights the Picasso can and will destroy any fighter attacking it. With seven twin gun 40 millimeter laser cannon ball turrets and two Ion cannon ball turrets the Picasso can handle it's self.

Reggio class attack bomber: The Reggio while only able to carry 10 plasma bombs, 5 red matter bombs, and a Ion bomb, so what it loses in firepower the Reggio makes up in agility and speed. With speeds up to Mach 90 the Reggio is best suited for missions attacking smaller and faster targets such as a enemy ground force or transport ships. The Reggio is designed to break through enemy airspace and take out targets, in which case trouble is expected with 2 auto cannons, an ion cannon, and a guided missile the Reggio will most likely be able to handle itself.

Space Cruisers:
Vulcan class space Cruiser: The Vulcan is one of the most popular Ships in the Space fleets the Vulcan has 10 anti- bomber/fighter missile systems, 50 one hundred millimeter auto cannons, 100 seventy caliber anti- bomber/Fighter guns, and to top it all off the Vulcan has 25 twin gun ion cannons to disable it's enemies. With a hanger big enough to hold 500 space craft the Vulcan is very deadly.

These can all be your's. But you will need to either pay us the money and make a good deal.
Last edited by Romanic Imperium on Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guess who's back? Back again.
I am back and yes I am Italian. And I am American.

Rick Perry
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 24, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Rick Perry » Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:39 pm

What's your sales with the Space bombers?
In other words. How much did you sell already and how much have you made from them?
Last edited by Rick Perry on Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Romanic Imperium
Minister

Postby Romanic Imperium » Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:59 pm

Rick Perry wrote:What's your sales with the Space bombers?
In other words. How much did you sell already and how much have you made from them?

Yet to have been sold to anyone other than to the Romanic government.

Rick Perry
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Rick Perry » Sun Mar 20, 2022 12:16 pm

Romanic Imperium wrote:
Rick Perry wrote:What's your sales with the Space bombers?

I'll take two. And I'll give you 2 million for both.

Romanic Imperium
Minister

Postby Romanic Imperium » Sun Mar 20, 2022 12:27 pm

Rick Perry wrote:
Romanic Imperium wrote:

I'll take two. And I'll give you 2 million for both.

If you make it 2.5 I can give you a year of free ammunition, fuel, and repairs.

Rick Perry
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Rick Perry » Sun Mar 20, 2022 1:59 pm

Romanic Imperium wrote:
Rick Perry wrote:I'll take two. And I'll give you 2 million for both.

Deal.

Romanic Imperium
Minister

Postby Romanic Imperium » Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:14 pm

Rick Perry wrote:
Romanic Imperium wrote:

Deal.

Where do you want them delivered?

Rick Perry
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Rick Perry » Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:57 am

Romanic Imperium wrote:
Rick Perry wrote:Deal.

Where do you want them delivered?

Dem Y'alls space industry, the address is 53245, N jimmy Street Crapstone city.

Luna Bean
Secretary

Founded: Aug 01, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Luna Bean » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:37 am

I’m not sure I can afford this, but how much for a Vulcan class space cruiser and 50 of each type of bomber?
By the way, Procrast isn't one of my alts, just I find the concept of their nation very amusing, and it keeps getting better. However, regarding anogbwt gbwpfg, fqeyde ox fgr xbqrpsg vqfmwt.

Romanic Imperium
Minister

Postby Romanic Imperium » Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:26 pm

Luna Bean wrote:I’m not sure I can afford this, but how much for a Vulcan class space cruiser and 50 of each type of bomber?

100 million dollars for 100 bombers, it would be 101 million for 100 bombers and a year of free ammunition, fuel, and repairs,

For the Vulcan it would be 400,000 million, for the ship itself with no fuel ammo or any extra stuff

Romanic Imperium
Minister

Postby Romanic Imperium » Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:31 pm

Also we have a new update:

Introducing The Stargazer

R.I.S.F. Stargazer Class Dreadnought:
The Stargazer is a large and I mean LARGE ship. The Stargazer was the First Capital Ship to be built. And it's the second largest combat ship ever made. It only just falls behind the Wetzel class star carrier by a few feet. The Original Stargazer is docked at The Romac space port as a muesum. Current Stargazers have 500 anti fighter and bomber laser canons, 200 Plasma Canons, 80 twin ion canons, and 10 Giant plasma canons that are known as Star Canons. Star canons shoot lasers and plasma the size of The Vulcan V.0.5 class space Cruiser. The Vulcan V.0.5 is as small as any combat ship can get before being classified as a starfighter. These blasts of laser and plasma have been known to rip a hole right through enemy vessels. Oh and don't forget the 90 one hundred millimeter auto canons. It can only hold 50 starfighters of varying size. The Stargazer strikes fear into the hearts of enemy starfleets.. oh and I almost forgot they have hyperspace engines

We also have the Starholder

Star Holder class Super cruiser: The Star Holder class super cruiser is just that a super cruiser. In every way shape and form the Star Holder is better than the Vulcan Class. With 50 percent more capacity for small space craft (150 space craft can fit), double the amount of plasma/laser canons, 2 more anti spacecraft and anti missile systems, the Star Holder does have some draw backs, 1 of which is its speed, the Star Holder is twice as slow as a Vulcan, another drawback is the expense with the Star Holder basically being a super Vulcan. It costs 3 times as much as a Vulcan would. Never underestimate the star holder.

And after a very long legal battle we can finally sell the Retarian

Retarian Class Fighter:
Not as fast as The Ricardo Class, but it has heavier weapons. Equipped with two forward facing ion canons and a single rotating ion Canon the Retarian can take down enemy weapon systems from all sides. It also has 10 forward facing Laser canons, and two Special Directed energy beam weapons. The Retarian can only get up to Mach 90.5 which makes it slightly faster than the Reggio attack bomber. The Retarian may not be the fastest but it sure packs a punch. It can also if needed use its arnement to bombard enemy capital ships
Last edited by Romanic Imperium on Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Luna Bean
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Luna Bean » Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:15 am

Romanic Imperium wrote:
Luna Bean wrote:I’m not sure I can afford this, but how much for a Vulcan class space cruiser and 50 of each type of bomber?

100 million dollars for 100 bombers, it would be 101 million for 100 bombers and a year of free ammunition, fuel, and repairs,

For the Vulcan it would be 400,000 million, for the ship itself with no fuel ammo or any extra stuff

Are you saying that the Vulcan is 400 billion? the way you are saying it is somewhat confusing. If so, I will purchase the aforementioned order.
By the way, Procrast isn't one of my alts, just I find the concept of their nation very amusing, and it keeps getting better. However, regarding anogbwt gbwpfg, fqeyde ox fgr xbqrpsg vqfmwt.

Romanic Imperium
Minister

Postby Romanic Imperium » Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:32 am

Luna Bean wrote:
Romanic Imperium wrote:

Are you saying that the Vulcan is 400 billion? the way you are saying it is somewhat confusing. If so, I will purchase the aforementioned order.

sorry 400 million. i put too many zeros by accident

Luna Bean
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Luna Bean » Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:38 am

Romanic Imperium wrote:
Luna Bean wrote:

Oh, even better. I will certainly purchase that then, in fact I'll double my order.

Romanic Imperium
Minister

Postby Romanic Imperium » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:22 am

Luna Bean wrote:
Romanic Imperium wrote:

Oh, even better. I will certainly purchase that then, in fact I'll double my order.

so 2 vulcan cruisers and 200 bombers?

Luna Bean
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Luna Bean » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:25 am

Correct.

Romanic Imperium
Minister

Postby Romanic Imperium » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:34 am

That would be 1 billion

Luna Bean
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Luna Bean » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:37 am

Okay, I will send my crews for both carriers with the payment, they will load in the bombers if they have not already been loaded in.

Soralska
Lobbyist

Founded: May 31, 2022

Postby Soralska » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:40 am

We'll take one space bomber and one space fighter please

Romanic Imperium
Minister

Postby Romanic Imperium » Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:45 am

Luna Bean wrote:Okay, I will send my crews for both carriers with the payment, they will load in the bombers if they have not already been loaded in.

The Vulcans have the bombers on them and are waiting just outside the shipyard. Enjoy your purchase

Soralska wrote:We'll take one space bomber and one space fighter please

Which ones?

The Birrin Corporation
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 31, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Birrin Corporation » Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:08 am

Just wondering, do you have any Cargo Freighters? We don’t really need weapons
Current IC Year: 2648

The Birrin Corporation is the largest mining corporation in the Milky Way galaxy, with outposts across millions of celestial bodies. From the tiniest interstellar comets to the largest gas giants, you will surely find one of our outposts there.

Corporation News - Nubia Matibas 24th birthday next week, CEO has already begun preparations - First waves of fully automated intergalactic outposts are built in Andromeda

Romanic Imperium
Minister

Postby Romanic Imperium » Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:15 am

The Birrin Corporation wrote:Just wondering, do you have any Cargo Freighters? We don’t really need weapons

Not really. We could take the weapons and such out if the ship. It would cost a little bit though

Crimson Tree
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 03, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Crimson Tree » Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:22 am

Are you, by any chance, selling as any form of corporation?

And do you support megacorps?
Last edited by Crimson Tree on Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Error: Unable to establish multiversal link.

Romanic Imperium
Minister

Postby Romanic Imperium » Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:29 am

Crimson Tree wrote:Are you, by any chance, selling as any form of corporation?

And do you support megacorps?

I don't really understand the first question.

And we do support megacorps

Crimson Tree
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 03, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Crimson Tree » Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:36 am

We're not turning this into a debate, but unfortunately we refuse to do business with megacorp supporters.

Kind regards,
Alan J. Graham
Foreign Affairs Advisor
Error: Unable to establish multiversal link.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade