NATION

PASSWORD

The Problem with Andrew Tate (and Incel Radicalization)

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Queen Yuno
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

The Problem with Andrew Tate (and Incel Radicalization)

Postby Queen Yuno » Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:31 am

I'm not sure what's the demographic here. But all my male friends IRL (in the West) already know about Andrew Tate, the most googled British-American in recent times and it pisses me off. Even the Western and Asian guys in the west I know. Basically any young man on social media. Even the Tech Illiterate guys that I know, are claiming Tate said some good stuff because his FRIENDS exposed those views to him. Those male friend groups you know.

I tell one guy not to watch him.

He responds "I didn't intend to, I was browsing tiktok normally and tiktok pushed and flooded my entire feed with his videos. I never searched him up."

It took 4 months of his brainwashing until Andrew Tate got banned. See my sig.

Andrew Tate is an British American with a history of sex trafficking and yet he became pushed on Gen Z and kids' feeds and social media apps. He got ALGORITHM boosts, and money from that.

Read this article
https://wegotthiscovered.com/news/andre ... -teachers/
https://jezebel.com/andrew-tate-influen ... 447030/amp

Also Andrew tate is a symptom. I'm seeing this happening way too often. It makes me not wanna make any male friends for now when it's like this. (I'm in my 20s so maybe this isn't happening for you older folks.)

Washington post: Andrew Tate, who has described himself as “absolutely a misogynist,” told NBC News that he plays an “online character.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technolo ... -instagram

What are your thoughts on him or countering internet radicalization of hating/abusing/blaming women (for virtually everything, including unable to get laid in dating)? By KIDS who aren't even old enough for this stuff yet or young adults who aren't even ready. But it's all over social media.

Andrew Tate has been around for 4 months but only very RECENTLY hit the news. Old people never heard about him until now , but kids from AS YOUNG AS 8 YEARS OLD TO AS OLD AS 18-22 YEARS OLD (and their teachers) have heard of him, four months internalizing his dangerous radicalization which can lead to dangerous acts. Even if they got therapy for this one (and I'm sure many would call it ridiculous, Tate still has so many defenders and I doubt anyone's gonna fix the damage he's done), there will be new social parasites infecting kids. Shouldn't this stuff be made illegal? If so, how?

Algorithms have been shown to be too dangerous. Should algorithms be given restrictions as well?

How do we, as a Community and as Parents or as FRIENDS, even COUNTER an influencer with as much REACH and social influence, gospel like influence, as Andrew Tate?

We can't talk to every individual who consumed his videos 1-1, when millions have consumed his videos. Or my friend group of 20 guys, I can't spend hours talking to each guy to unbrainwash them.

What can we do to counteract this social contagion?

-----

I posted more evidence. Here are some of my other posts.

viewtopic.php?p=39916528#p39916528
viewtopic.php?p=39916592#p39916592
viewtopic.php?p=39916650#p39916650

Also, in those posts, I talk about how even if Andrew Tate engaged in human trafficking, even if Andrew Tate DIDN'T engage in human trafficking, that it does not matter, because he and his ilk, due to algorithm boosts, is still radicalizing little kids who were not even looking for that content to begin with.

And I was asking what solutions you all can come up with. But Andrew Tate followers and sexists, have already BECOME radicalized, and therefore deny that there's anything wrong with this happening.

Last edited by Queen Yuno on Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Stop giving misogynistic abusers a platform. Anyone who sides with Tiktok Star Andrew Tate even 1% of what he says will be treated as enemy who should be shamed out of society. Impressions+Views+Videowatches=$. Nothing he says is new or revolutionary. I don't care if he said "some good stuff", it's still bad because: the more you watch him, the more ad revenue MONEY and algorithm BOOSTS you're giving him to traffick victims. And don't say the victim lied, a young man stupidly told me that the victim confessed to lying, I told em to link me proof, articles or the Audio of her confession, he googled and found 0 proof 0 articles, and he realized he was spreading fake rumors he heard and BELIEVED without fact-check. Don't brand victims as liars without GOOGLING. Debated here

Incel Argentina
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 05, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Incel Argentina » Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:35 am

As an incel, I can confirm we do NOT asociate with Tate. The redpill crowd is just almost as bad as the bluepill (or, lord forgive me for saying this name, IncelTear's). Do not make us guilty of everything bad that happens to women, if we did the same we would be seen as absolute lunatics by even our redpilled comrades.
IC:
Argentina was long oppresed by feminism, that was until the incel movement decided to act... (just read my factbooks ffs, I'm too lazy to resume stuff)

OOC:
XVI year old male, antifeminist, MRA and incel. Agnostic-Atheist, but respectful of religious people.
IDRLabs Feminism Test ~ LeftValues ~ CenterValues ~ RightValues ~ IDRLabs Alt-Right Test

Ayytaly
Minister

Founded: Feb 08, 2019
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ayytaly » Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:37 am

Western feminism bred western incels. I noticed that inceldom and far-right ideology have also intersected more since the Elliot Rodger shooting and Trump's entry to the 2016 elections with his anti-Mexican (anti-brown) rhetoric.

Both feminism and incelism seem to be products of Anglo-Americans, though. How bored are WASPs now that they once again had to "shake up" society just to make themselves feel important again?
Signatures are the obnoxious car bumper stickers of the internet. Also, Rojava did nothing right.

Rusozak
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 14, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rusozak » Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:41 am

Incel Argentina wrote:As an incel, I can confirm we do NOT asociate with Tate. The redpill crowd is just almost as bad as the bluepill (or, lord forgive me for saying this name, IncelTear's). Do not make us guilty of everything bad that happens to women, if we did the same we would be seen as absolute lunatics by even our redpilled comrades.

I think we can start by not granting legitimacy to incels as you have been trying to do. "Being an incel" is nothing more than rebranded misogyny. Case closed. It's like an anti-Semite saying they're some "black-pilled Aryan supporter." It's not something that deserves to be recognized and respected.
NOTE: This nation's government style, policies, and opinions in roleplay or forum 7 does not represent my true beliefs. It is purely for the enjoyment of the game.

Queen Yuno
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Queen Yuno » Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:44 am

Ayytaly wrote:Western feminism bred western incels. I noticed that inceldom and far-right ideology have also intersected more since the Elliot Rodger shooting and Trump's entry to the 2016 elections with his anti-Mexican (anti-brown) rhetoric.

Both feminism and incelism seem to be products of Anglo-Americans, though. How bored are WASPs now that they once again had to "shake up" society just to make themselves feel important again?

Western feminism is "dump him feminism." Those incels, being rejected of sex, commit violence, sure. But even if they were given sex, they would've committed violence anyways (that's called domestic abuse , and no it wasn't good during your grandma's "good old days." Those women got abused or beaten but it was pointless for them to report it.

So yeah, western feminists would rather just avoid the incels. At least they're harmless, meanwhile the inceldom is harmful. You don't see female Elliot Rodgers. You see Atlanta Spa Shooters, and other mass shooters who claim they are incels who hate women specifically (which I find is pretty sexist but yeah.)
Stop giving misogynistic abusers a platform. Anyone who sides with Tiktok Star Andrew Tate even 1% of what he says will be treated as enemy who should be shamed out of society. Impressions+Views+Videowatches=$. Nothing he says is new or revolutionary. I don't care if he said "some good stuff", it's still bad because: the more you watch him, the more ad revenue MONEY and algorithm BOOSTS you're giving him to traffick victims. And don't say the victim lied, a young man stupidly told me that the victim confessed to lying, I told em to link me proof, articles or the Audio of her confession, he googled and found 0 proof 0 articles, and he realized he was spreading fake rumors he heard and BELIEVED without fact-check. Don't brand victims as liars without GOOGLING. Debated here

Incel Argentina
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Incel Argentina » Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:44 am

Ayytaly wrote:Western feminism bred western incels. I noticed that inceldom and far-right ideology have also intersected more since the Elliot Rodger shooting and Trump's entry to the 2016 elections with his anti-Mexican (anti-brown) rhetoric.

Well the thing is that, as Yiannopoulos once said, the right is copying the left. The left created this tent of LGTBQ+ activism, feminism, BLM, etc as a way to seem more appealing to more groups. The right is doing the same but in reverse, as they realized that if they are divided they are goinng to get ran over. The commie and the anarchist are pals nowdays, and so are becoming the fash and the conservative.

Most incels don't know who to support though. The left commited a crime by asociating with feminism but the right holds the neoliberal values that made us incels in the first place (women are neoliberals when comming to the sex market). Most throw to the later just for spite to women, but when thought deeply it's just picking your poison.
IC:
Argentina was long oppresed by feminism, that was until the incel movement decided to act... (just read my factbooks ffs, I'm too lazy to resume stuff)

OOC:
XVI year old male, antifeminist, MRA and incel. Agnostic-Atheist, but respectful of religious people.
IDRLabs Feminism Test ~ LeftValues ~ CenterValues ~ RightValues ~ IDRLabs Alt-Right Test

Incel Argentina
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Incel Argentina » Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:47 am

Rusozak wrote:
Incel Argentina wrote:-snip-

I think we can start by not granting legitimacy to incels as you have been trying to do. "Being an incel" is nothing more than rebranded misogyny. Case closed. It's like an anti-Semite saying they're some "black-pilled Aryan supporter." It's not something that deserves to be recognized and respected.

The connotation is very different. Incels do not claim they are better or worse than women, even though we (or most of us) hate them. Anti-Semites are more like "Oh noo! This inferior, dumb, race is outsmarting my superior and superintelligent race!!11!!" like, no, there's no difference between races, we are all men. But women are not men, they are and have to be different to men due to evolution.
Last edited by Incel Argentina on Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
IC:

OOC:

Northrop
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 26, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Northrop » Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:49 am

I just think Tiktok as a whole needs to be removed.

As for Tate, I've not paid much attention to him. I've seen a couple of videos in which he's offered decent motivational advice, but aside from that, not much.

It doesn't help that, in the day and age of social media, younger men (17-21 kind of age) are at a disadvantage when it comes to dating. In terms of numbers, girls have the pick of the bunch and can afford to be picky, and young men are left sitting around, angry and depressed, wondering where it all went wrong.

It's nobody's fault but social medias. That's just the way it is. No boy or girl deserves blame for it, but inflammatory statements apparently made online by this Tate won't help.
Last edited by Northrop on Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ayytaly
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ayytaly » Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:50 am

Incel Argentina wrote:

Well the thing is that, as Yiannopoulos once said, the right is copying the left. The left created this tent of LGTBQ+ activism, feminism, BLM, etc as a way to seem more appealing to more groups. The right is doing the same but in reverse, as they realized that if they are divided they are goinng to get ran over. The commie and the anarchist are pals nowdays, and so are becoming the fash and the conservative.

Most incels don't know who to support though. The left commited a crime by asociating with feminism but the right holds the neoliberal values that made us incels in the first place (women are neoliberals when comming to the sex market). Most throw to the later just for spite to women, but when thought deeply it's just picking your poison.

I'm not surprised capitalism is a key factor in feminism. Racism also intersects if you think about it.
Signatures are the obnoxious car bumper stickers of the internet. Also, Rojava did nothing right.

Incel Argentina
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Incel Argentina » Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:51 am

Northrop wrote:It doesn't help that, in the day and age of social media, younger men (17-21 kind of age) are at a disadvantage when it comes to dating. In terms of numbers, girls have the pick of the bunch and can afford to be picky, and young men are left sitting around, angry and depressed, wondering where it all went wrong.

My man, you just explained the modern blackpill in two sentences. It's so odd to see people being blackpilled and not knowing it, but it means we are doing a good job in informing the masses, even if it's difficult.
IC:

OOC:

Western Theram
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 05, 2020

Postby Western Theram » Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:52 am

Incel Argentina wrote:
Rusozak wrote:

The connotation is very different. Incels do not claim they are better or worse than women, even though we (or most of us) hate these creatures. Anti-Semites are more like "Oh noo! This inferior, dumb, race is outsmarting my superior and superintelligent race!!11!!" like, no, there's no difference between races, we are all men. But women are not men, they are and have to be different to men due to evolution.

Have you tried not being sexist? Typically women don’t like that and you’re less likely to get laid. Even then sex isn’t everything, your obsession with you not getting any “action” is probably the biggest turn off.
All policies are canon, stats only selectively
Acid-Communism |This nation does represent my views (is also a parody of them) Certified Rat Girl
☆ Proudhonian economics, Post-Modern tech, Anarchist paramilitaries, and Human test subjects for science ☣️
news:Touring hardcore band fined 3400 credits for damages resulting from a riot in local bar.|Free Ravensburg coins the name of our animal: the Jackaroo

Ayytaly
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ayytaly » Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:53 am

Northrop wrote:I just think Tiktok as a whole needs to be removed.

As for Tate, I've not paid much attention to him. I've seen a couple of videos in which he's offered decent motivational advice, but aside from that, not much.

It doesn't help that, in the day and age of social media, younger men (17-21 kind of age) are at a disadvantage when it comes to dating. In terms of numbers, girls have the pick of the bunch and can afford to be picky, and young men are left sitting around, angry and depressed, wondering where it all went wrong.

It's nobody's fault but social medias. That's just the way it is. No boy or girl deserves blame for it, but inflammatory statements apparently made online by this Tate won't help.

Girls are easy to sway at such a young age. They're told that certain heights, looks and even races are preferrable as opposed to personality when growing up.

Northrop
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Northrop » Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:54 am

Incel Argentina wrote:
Northrop wrote:It doesn't help that, in the day and age of social media, younger men (17-21 kind of age) are at a disadvantage when it comes to dating. In terms of numbers, girls have the pick of the bunch and can afford to be picky, and young men are left sitting around, angry and depressed, wondering where it all went wrong.

My man, you just explained the modern blackpill in two sentences. It's so odd to see people being blackpilled and not knowing it, but it means we are doing a good job in informing the masses, even if it's difficult.

I'm not an incel and I don't believe in it.

Nobody is to blame, that's just the way it is. I understand why people get bitter and angry about it, I was myself at one point. But I don't hold women as the guilty party.

Incel Argentina
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Incel Argentina » Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:54 am

Ayytaly wrote:
Incel Argentina wrote:-snop-

I'm not surprised capitalism is a key factor in feminism. Racism also intersects if you think about it.

Feminism is a very unstable ideology. They claim to help the poorer classes but in practice they are just rich women in polished white offices. It's why I hate progressive ideology (not black people and queer people in general, ofc), they put this mask of acceptance but only accept the priviledged.
IC:

OOC:

Incel Argentina
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Incel Argentina » Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:56 am

Northrop wrote:
Incel Argentina wrote:My man, you just explained the modern blackpill in two sentences. It's so odd to see people being blackpilled and not knowing it, but it means we are doing a good job in informing the masses, even if it's difficult.

I'm not an incel and I don't believe in it.

Nobody is to blame, that's just the way it is. I understand why people get bitter and angry about it, I was myself at one point. But I don't hold women as the guilty party.

Well, that's called the whitepill I think. There's someone at fault for this and is women IMO, after all they are the one which are valued over men and -when given to chance to- refused to let go of the adventages of their gender. I will never side with the oppresor.
IC:

OOC:

Ayytaly
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ayytaly » Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:57 am

Incel Argentina wrote:
Ayytaly wrote:

Feminism is a very unstable ideology. They claim to help the poorer classes but in practice they are just rich women in polished white offices. It's why I hate progressive ideology (not black people and queer people in general, ofc), they put this mask of acceptance but only accept the priviledged.

This! Feminism in itself began with white women who never even met a non-white society. This was all during the early 20th century when racial separation was mandatory in the Anglosphere.

Ifreann
Post Overlord

Founded: Aug 07, 2005
Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Ifreann » Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:57 am

Social media platforms trying to drive engagement will inevitably lead to users being funnelled towards people like Tate. As long as these platforms are money making concerns then we're just going to be playing whack-a-mole with the various extremists that pop up.
He/Him

beating the devil
we never run from the devil
we never summon the devil
we never hide from from the devil
we never

Western Theram
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 05, 2020

Postby Western Theram » Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:58 am

Incel Argentina wrote:
Ayytaly wrote:

You mean fake “feminists” like Beyoncé who say “women rule the world” when she literally has women in sweat shops making her clothing line? That’s not feminism. The stonewall riot was feminism. True feminism is standing up for abused men. Pop culture icons aren’t a monoliths of an entire movement
All policies are canon, stats only selectively
Acid-Communism |This nation does represent my views (is also a parody of them) Certified Rat Girl
☆ Proudhonian economics, Post-Modern tech, Anarchist paramilitaries, and Human test subjects for science ☣️
news:Touring hardcore band fined 3400 credits for damages resulting from a riot in local bar.|Free Ravensburg coins the name of our animal: the Jackaroo

Incel Argentina
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Incel Argentina » Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:58 am

Western Theram wrote:
Incel Argentina wrote:The connotation is very different. Incels do not claim they are better or worse than women, even though we (or most of us) hate these creatures. Anti-Semites are more like "Oh noo! This inferior, dumb, race is outsmarting my superior and superintelligent race!!11!!" like, no, there's no difference between races, we are all men. But women are not men, they are and have to be different to men due to evolution.

Have you tried not being sexist? Typically women don’t like that and you’re less likely to get laid. Even then sex isn’t everything, your obsession with you not getting any “action” is probably the biggest turn off.

Well, nobody has noticed any IRL and still no crap happens. I barely fucking talk, it's not my ""personality"", they only judge by their eyes.
IC:

OOC:

Ifreann
Post Overlord

Founded: Aug 07, 2005
Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Ifreann » Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:59 am

Incel Argentina wrote:
Northrop wrote:I'm not an incel and I don't believe in it.

Well, that's called the whitepill I think. There's someone at fault for this and is women IMO, after all they are the one which are valued over men and -when given to chance to- refused to let go of the adventages of their gender. I will never side with the oppresor.

What absolute gibberish, totally disconnected from reality.
He/Him

beating the devil
we never run from the devil
we never summon the devil
we never hide from from the devil
we never

Port Caverton
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 01, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Port Caverton » Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:01 am

Incel Argentina wrote:
Western Theram wrote:Have you tried not being sexist? Typically women don’t like that and you’re less likely to get laid. Even then sex isn’t everything, your obsession with you not getting any “action” is probably the biggest turn off.

Well, nobody has noticed any IRL and still no crap happens. I barely fucking talk, it's not my ""personality"", they only judge by their eyes.

Stop being a Lib and do something with your life then.
"My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. We begin bombing in five minutes."

Ayytaly
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ayytaly » Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:01 am

Western Theram wrote:
Incel Argentina wrote:Feminism is a very unstable ideology. They claim to help the poorer classes but in practice they are just rich women in polished white offices. It's why I hate progressive ideology (not black people and queer people in general, ofc), they put this mask of acceptance but only accept the priviledged.

You mean fake “feminists” like Beyoncé who say “women rule the world” when she literally has women in sweat shops making her clothing line? That’s not feminism. The stonewall riot was feminism. True feminism is standing up for abused men. Pop culture icons aren’t a monoliths of an entire movement

Feminism is like republicanism in the sense that they are no longer what the title says.

Northrop
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Northrop » Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:03 am

Incel Argentina wrote:
Western Theram wrote:Have you tried not being sexist? Typically women don’t like that and you’re less likely to get laid. Even then sex isn’t everything, your obsession with you not getting any “action” is probably the biggest turn off.

How can you hold that against them? It's just basic nature.

Girls/women want a man that looks attractive to them. The only way I've been able to get girls (a girl, singular) is because I'm physically fit, aside from that, I'm not that great.

It might sound cold, but I don't pay much attention to girls I consider ugly, and I should think you do the same.

Incel Argentina
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Incel Argentina » Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:04 am

Western Theram wrote:
Incel Argentina wrote:Feminism is a very unstable ideology. They claim to help the poorer classes but in practice they are just rich women in polished white offices. It's why I hate progressive ideology (not black people and queer people in general, ofc), they put this mask of acceptance but only accept the priviledged.

The bulk of your messagers consists of companies and rich people, if they do it is because it works. And if it works, it's because your are either stupid or side with them.
IC:

OOC:

Incel Argentina
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Incel Argentina » Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:07 am

Northrop wrote:
Incel Argentina wrote:Well, nobody has noticed any IRL and still no crap happens. I barely fucking talk, it's not my ""personality"", they only judge by their eyes.

How can you hold that against them? It's just basic nature.

Girls/women want a man that looks attractive to them. The only way I've been able to get girls (a girl, singular) is because I'm physically fit, aside from that, I'm not that great.

It might sound cold, but I don't pay much attention to girls I consider ugly, and I should think you do the same.

I do go to the gym, and I'm fitter than at least 1/4 of my class. Plus the latest oneitis I had was like one and half heads shorter than me, had no jawline and honestly was quite fat. I guess I cared about her personality, unlike women do.
IC:

OOC:

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General