NATION

PASSWORD

Prefecture Of Animeland Seeks Aid - Diplomatic Summit

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Animeland
Attaché

Founded: Aug 17, 2022
Civil Rights Lovefest

Prefecture Of Animeland Seeks Aid - Diplomatic Summit

Postby Animeland » Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:34 pm

Animeland is a country that has been plagued by a great war that killed much of their citizenry. The country is now kept afloat by robots and AIs that keep infrastructure going, and are seeking international aid in order to rebuild their nation. The ruling Animelandean Political Party (APP) would be very pleased by foreign aid from any nation. Leaders who give generously may be allowed certain perks, such as an Animelandean passport or a residence in Animeland's vast countryside.

The Animelandean summit will be taking place inside of an old feudal castle in the city of Niigata. This is the temporary capital until the robots finish their rebuilding of Scrapyard (Kuzutetsu okiba / くず鉄置き場) which was called Tokyo before the war..
Last edited by Animeland on Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nationalist Northumbria
Senator

Founded: Apr 27, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Northumbria » Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:36 pm

Northumbria offers support.
Republic of Northumbria
Bede kinnie — Catgirl appreciator

"The amazing thing is that Tony Blair being shot in the head after running a barricade for inexplicable reasons is one of the most plausible episodes in this RP,
which comes across as House of Cards by the writers of Mr. Bean."

Animeland
Attaché

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Animeland » Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:06 pm

Nationalist Northumbria wrote:Northumbria offers support.

The Animelandean ambassador would bow in front of the officials from Nationalist Northumbria. They would also be sent gifts of Animelandean bath bombs and ceramic porcelain kitchenware highly decorated with traditonal Animelandean art.

Bakivaland
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 18, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bakivaland » Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:10 pm

Bakivaland and the Treaty Organization of Aasimar offer support. We would like to send a diplomat to discuss what we can do to help.
Last edited by Bakivaland on Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
An avid politics nerd

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:15 pm

The Marajarbian Government offers to send some support.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Gavierland
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 29, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Gavierland » Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:17 pm

The government of Gavierland have sent support
An Asante nuclear power communist paradise located in Asia , fought multiple wars across the world against imperialist nations and governed by the great Communist Party Of Gavierland.Follows Johnsonism.
This nation does not represent my political views irl.

Animeland
Attaché

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Animeland » Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:28 pm

Bakivaland wrote:Bakivaland and the Treaty Organization of Aasimar offer support. We would like to send a diplomat to discuss what we can do to help.

The APP would thank them and send them a bottle of fine sake and a robot maid as a gift. Animeland would ask their diplomats for circuitry, metal, and other resources to help a developing Animeland build more construction robots.

Animeland
Attaché

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Animeland » Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:29 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:The Marajarbian Government offers to send some support.
The APP thanks them and sends them a fine kimono based on the story of Princess Kaguya as well as bamboo reeds dipped in gold.

Animeland
Attaché

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Animeland » Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:30 pm

Gavierland wrote:The government of Gavierland have sent support
Animeland would be very grateful to Gavierland and send them a gift of a statue of a snow monkey, Animeland's national animal. The internationale is translated into Japanese and given to them as a gift of solidarity.

DeMoNiC sAtAn
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 06, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby DeMoNiC sAtAn » Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:33 pm

Demonic Satan would like to know how they can help and will send a diplomat.
Hello. I live in a place in this world. Or do I?
Read meh factbooks. They contain all meh lore.
Ceremonial Chant: POTATO! CARROT! NUKES! AND A HOUSEPLANT!
Latest Bad Idea: NaNoWrimo + Homestuck binge
Me according to F7: Ted the Satanist ranch-obsessive politics nerd.
Ex-meme nation, lore-making met procrastination
Current Pronouns: they/he
Askyclerollll. All hail askyclerol.
tAsTe tHe DeTeRgeNt.
Potatotatotato. Potota. Niurskirsi! potata. Think of screaming. There is rat. Barin. Brainbrainbrain. Snaisnailsnailsnail. Clooooooooosed captions.
voldemort saying give me harry potter style:
give meeee bobaaa teaaa
giveeee meee brownsugarmilkteawithlessicehalfsugar

Bakivaland
Diplomat

Postby Bakivaland » Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:02 pm

Animeland wrote:
Bakivaland wrote:Bakivaland and the Treaty Organization of Aasimar offer support. We would like to send a diplomat to discuss what we can do to help.

The APP would thank them and send them a bottle of fine sake and a robot maid as a gift. Animeland would ask their diplomats for circuitry, metal, and other resources to help a developing Animeland build more construction robots.

We shall accept the offer. We send circuitry, metal, wires, wood, and other supplies to Animeland. In return, we request that Animeland is friendly to us in the event of a war.
An avid politics nerd

Animeland
Attaché

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Animeland » Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:56 pm

Demonic Satan wrote:Demonic Satan would like to know how they can help and will send a diplomat.

The diet of Animeland would tell them they can help by sending metal, circuitry, and other electronics they no longer need so Animeland can build more robot workers to help the recovery of their country. The diplomat would receive gifts of sake, traditional kimonos, and a shamisen.

Animeland
Attaché

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Animeland » Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:57 pm

Bakivaland wrote:
Animeland wrote:The APP would thank them and send them a bottle of fine sake and a robot maid as a gift. Animeland would ask their diplomats for circuitry, metal, and other resources to help a developing Animeland build more construction robots.

We shall accept the offer. We send circuitry, metal, wires, wood, and other supplies to Animeland. In return, we request that Animeland is friendly to us in the event of a war.
This is accepted. As a show of friendship, Animeland would gift Bakivaland a holographic anime singer.

DeMoNiC sAtAn
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 06, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby DeMoNiC sAtAn » Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:15 pm

Animeland wrote:
Demonic Satan wrote:Demonic Satan would like to know how they can help and will send a diplomat.

The diet of Animeland would tell them they can help by sending metal, circuitry, and other electronics they no longer need so Animeland can build more robot workers to help the recovery of their country. The diplomat would receive gifts of sake, traditional kimonos, and a shamisen.

The requested materials and a helpful lil winged robot potato are sent, with a diplomat on the way!
Last edited by DeMoNiC sAtAn on Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello. I live in a place in this world. Or do I?
Read meh factbooks. They contain all meh lore.
Ceremonial Chant: POTATO! CARROT! NUKES! AND A HOUSEPLANT!
Latest Bad Idea: NaNoWrimo + Homestuck binge
Me according to F7: Ted the Satanist ranch-obsessive politics nerd.
Ex-meme nation, lore-making met procrastination
Current Pronouns: they/he
Askyclerollll. All hail askyclerol.
tAsTe tHe DeTeRgeNt.
Potatotatotato. Potota. Niurskirsi! potata. Think of screaming. There is rat. Barin. Brainbrainbrain. Snaisnailsnailsnail. Clooooooooosed captions.
voldemort saying give me harry potter style:
give meeee bobaaa teaaa
giveeee meee brownsugarmilkteawithlessicehalfsugar

Lower Abbyalistelo
Civilian

Founded: Aug 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Lower Abbyalistelo » Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:32 am

The Abstelan government is willing to send aid. As a growing nation ourselves, we can only offer access to our excess power reserves as well as any food products that might aid in the rebuilding process.

Lower Abbyalistelo is interested in developing a long lasting relationship with Animeland. We would like some reassurance from your government that Animeland would share a similar worldview with our party. The Abstelan government would greatly appreciate seeing increased rights to unionize post Animeland's reconstruction.

Animeland
Attaché

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Animeland » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:41 am

Lower Abbyalistelo wrote:The Abstelan government is willing to send aid. As a growing nation ourselves, we can only offer access to our excess power reserves as well as any food products that might aid in the rebuilding process.

Lower Abbyalistelo is interested in developing a long lasting relationship with Animeland. We would like some reassurance from your government that Animeland would share a similar worldview with our party. The Abstelan government would greatly appreciate seeing increased rights to unionize post Animeland's reconstruction.

The Animelandean diplomat would bow and accept their power reserves. Food would not be required as the country is actually underpopulated and is producing excess crops for what the people could possibly eat, with robots maintaining many farms.

The Animelandean Political Party or APP was once the Japanese Communist Party, so maybe if the people decide, we can dig up some old party texts and strengthen unions.

Bakivaland
Diplomat

Postby Bakivaland » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:47 am

We would like to grant military support to Animeland to strengthen our alliance. We also would like to request that Animeland land joins The Nyeru, as that would allow us to better protect them, however, we don't care and you can do whatever you like.
Last edited by Bakivaland on Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
An avid politics nerd

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:22 pm

An unnamed Marajarbian representative is sent to Animeland to discuss the establishment of a formal diplomatic relationship. Among one of the Marajarbian demands is a free trade and infrastructure agreement.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents