NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Malicious content in incel thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Spiritual Republic of Caryton
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 25, 2019
Moralistic Democracy

[R] Malicious content in incel thread

Postby Spiritual Republic of Caryton » Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:24 am

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=522778&p=39887475#p39887475

I haven't seen this specific comment being reported, so it wouldn't hurt to have an opinion on this. Does this quote constitute malicious content/threatening content as advocacy for terrorism? "I want to, but I can't?" Saying it'd be nice to bomb a certain group of people doesn't sit well with me considering the previous content of the thread.

Thanks in advance.
The Spiritual Republic of Caryton
(CARYTON VIDEO)
A serene & puritan 80s-90s tech agrarian Christian fundamentalist nation with no separation between church and state. Wide prairies, fertile plains, archaic clothing, clean skies, lack of modern influence, universal prohibition, kind societies, and simple austere lives forge the Carytonic identity.
Music of Caryton: [8-29-22] Classic Carytonic Sing-Along Hymns

The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Joy State » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:56 am

As the thread's been locked, pending been looked at by a Mod, I thought I'd raise attention to a player suggesting the sixteen-year-old OP raise money through illegal activity "if that's all [they] can do" (as the thread's 28 pages and this is back on page six): viewtopic.php?p=39885412#p39885412
"If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." - Toni Morrison

My nation does not represent my beliefs or politics.

Forever Indomitable
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 25, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Forever Indomitable » Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:58 am

The Free Joy State wrote:As the thread's been locked, pending been looked at by a Mod, I thought I'd raise attention to a player suggesting the sixteen-year-old OP raise money through illegal activity "if that's all [they] can do" (as the thread's 28 pages and this is back on page six): viewtopic.php?p=39885412#p39885412

Nothing illegal about it and I never specified illegal activity. Coffee, aspirin and yerba mate are all examples of drugs that would be legal to sell. Why are you making false accusations, then?
Last edited by Forever Indomitable on Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Living in the limelight, the universal dream
For those who wish to seem
Those who wish to be, must put aside the alienation
Get on with the fascination
The real relation, the underlying theme

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:23 pm

Forever Indomitable wrote:
The Free Joy State wrote:As the thread's been locked, pending been looked at by a Mod, I thought I'd raise attention to a player suggesting the sixteen-year-old OP raise money through illegal activity "if that's all [they] can do" (as the thread's 28 pages and this is back on page six): viewtopic.php?p=39885412#p39885412

Nothing illegal about it and I never specified illegal activity. Coffee, aspirin and yerba mate are all examples of drugs that would be legal to sell. Why are you making false accusations, then?

Incel Argentina said, "What am I supposed to do? Sell drugs?" You did not say, "Coffee, aspirin and yerba mate are all examples of drugs that would be legal to sell," you said, "If that's all you can do, then fucking do it." That's why you're getting warned for that one.

viewtopic.php?p=39888880#p39888880
Last edited by Farnhamia on Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Return to Moderation