NATION

PASSWORD

Getting a banner I shouldn't have gotten

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Neutratopia
Civilian

Founded: Oct 20, 2019
Ex-Nation

Getting a banner I shouldn't have gotten

Postby Neutratopia » Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:37 pm

Hey fellas. So, I just refounded this nation and the second I refounded it, I got this banner called "Marathon not a Sprint" which says you need to "reside in a region for more than 6 months" to acquire it... Now, I've been CTE for more than a year and a half and I've never resided in a region for more than 6 months prior to me CTEing. How does this work?

Araneberg
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 27, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Araneberg » Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:40 pm

Neutratopia wrote:Hey fellas. So, I just refounded this nation and the second I refounded it, I got this banner called "Marathon not a Sprint" which says you need to "reside in a region for more than 6 months" to acquire it... Now, I've been CTE for more than a year and a half and I've never resided in a region for more than 6 months prior to me CTEing. How does this work?

The system probably glitched and when you refounded your country, the AI accidentaly accounted for your year of absence as part of the time you exsisted and therefore when you were in the region.
*Most of these posts are written by a half-asleep idiot at 11pm*

Summary of nation here:
Currently, all political parties have made faction-like autonomous areas in our nation and are fighting a civil war. Also we are a proud nation of Yggdrasil.

OOC Info here:
Just here to have fun, not that much thought is put into my nation on the forums and stuff so this isnt that put together. Im sorta active here but not that much. Sorry if you dislike me for something, im doing my best here. More info here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=araneberg/detail=factbook/id=1786282

[violet]
Executive Director

Founded: Antiquity

Postby [violet] » Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:40 pm

Should be fixed now. Thanks for the report.

Return to Technical