NATION

PASSWORD

The Bank of Yohannes—NationStates' Oldest Bank RP

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:27 pm

Anagonia wrote:Official Name on Record
Oscar Vladinchi
Official Country of Origin
The Confederate States of Anagonia
Type of Account
Imperial Cash Fund (Emergency Reserve)
Initial deposit
$12.5 Trillion in direct funds, USD.
Do you want us to invest the money nationally?
Yes.
Do you want us to invest the money in our colonies?
Yes.
If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way?
You should invest in development and charities. No military applications or purchases shall be made or account shall be voided by investor.

As per regulation for investments, we shall protect the holdings of this bank in all forms from aggression with due haste.

Thank you,
Oscar Vladinchi
Vice President of the Confederate States
Chief General of the Confederate States Armed Forces
The Confederate States of America

To : Representative of Anagonia
From : From : John Cregten. Governor of the Central Bank of Indonesia. Senior Partner of JIB, LIBC, and UIE

We are trully honoured to have you as one of our banking customer/client.
Your request for an Imperial Cash Fund has been accepted.
Your Client Number is [encrypted, *sent by telegram*].
A total of US$12,500,000,000,000.00 has been electronically sent to that new account.

The fund will be invested in our various capital project domestically. The said deposit above shall be deposited throughout seperate accounts within the Imperial Branch evenly to ensure absolute security.

A heavy emphasis in Colonial Indirect Capital and Equity Investment will be the top priority for our assigned chartered-accountant in handling the said investment above, with regard of a possibility of a Positive Investment Return Speculation. A focus in the boosting within the Empire's colonies overseas will be directed as the main focus of this initiative.

We shall invest heavily on any visible long-term strategic Investment domestically, regionally, and internationally, with focus towards the booming and various prestigious financial and exchange institutions of the Empire, with the exemption of any fund being directed towards any projects with an affiliation of arms manufacturing and militaristic activities.
A heavy emphasis towards various charities organisations and firms will be the main focus of this initiative.

We are honoured to have you as one of our Client, and we look forward in a positive and open partnership in managing your fund with regard of you as one of our trusted customers.

Sincerely
-John Cregten-
Governor the Central Bank. Senior Partner of JIB, LIBC, and UIE
Last edited by Yohannes on Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Libertarian Governance
Senator

Founded: Oct 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Libertarian Governance » Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:14 am

ATTN: Reserve Bank of Indonesia

As Chief executive Officer of LG Defense Systems Inc., I would like to open an account for my firm at your prestigious bank.

Official Name on Record: LG Defense Systems Inc.,

Official Country of Origin: Libertarian Governance

Type of Account: Platinum Premium Plus Account

Initial deposit: 1,000,000,000,000 USD

Do you want us to invest the money nationally? N

Do you want us to invest the money in our colonies? N
(check our factbook and ambassador mission at the link below for more information)

Johnathan Bauer
CEO
Stand up, it's time to rise. It's time for revenge, opposition must die
Chaos, violence, revolution now! - GG Allin

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:37 am

Libertarian Governance wrote:Image

ATTN: Reserve Bank of Indonesia

As Chief executive Officer of LG Defense Systems Inc., I would like to open an account for my firm at your prestigious bank.

Official Name on Record: LG Defense Systems Inc.,

Official Country of Origin: Libertarian Governance

Type of Account: Platinum Premium Plus Account

Initial deposit: 1,000,000,000,000 USD

Do you want us to invest the money nationally? N

Do you want us to invest the money in our colonies? N
(check our factbook and ambassador mission at the link below for more information)

Johnathan Bauer
CEO

To : Johnathan Bauer. Chief Executive Officer of LG Defense Systems Inc.
From : From : John Cregten. Governor of the Central Bank of Indonesia. Senior Partner of JIB, LIBC, and UIE

Your request for an Imperial Cash Fund has been accepted.
A total of US$1,000,000,000,000.00 has been electronically sent to that new account.

We are honoured to have you as one of our Client, and we look forward in a positive and open partnership in managing your fund with regard of you as one of our trusted customers.

Sincerely
-John Cregten-
Governor the Central Bank. Senior Partner of JIB, LIBC, and UIE
Last edited by Yohannes on Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:18 am, edited 4 times in total.
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Monte Mare
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Monte Mare » Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:14 am

To: The Reserve Bank of Indonesia

We would like to tahank and show our great appreciation to the Great Reserve Bank of Indonesia, for it's huge investments in Bretton Autmotive. That amount of money has pemitted us to reamain independant and continue developing new cars without worries about the great costs that take a full car develolment. For a sign of that gratitude we would like to gift a Bretton Andarte Supersports to the manager of the Reserve Bank and we hope he enjoys it in the best of health...
Thank you

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:32 am

Monte Mare wrote:To: The Reserve Bank of Indonesia

We would like to tahank and show our great appreciation to the Great Reserve Bank of Indonesia, for it's huge investments in Bretton Autmotive. That amount of money has pemitted us to reamain independant and continue developing new cars without worries about the great costs that take a full car develolment. For a sign of that gratitude we would like to gift a Bretton Andarte Supersports to the manager of the Reserve Bank and we hope he enjoys it in the best of health...
Thank you

To : Marco deMartin. Chief Executive Officer of Bretton Automotive
From : From : John Cregten. Governor of the Reserve Bank of Indonesia. Senior Partner of JIB, LIBC, and UIE

Dear Marco deMartin

We are trully honoured to have your internationally acclaimed and prestigious Bretton Automotive as one of our client globally.

We feel that the multitude of monetary funds invested towards Bretton Automotive will not go to waste, as we have seen so far with previous dealings with your great automotive group that it has the ability to expand even more globally.
The fact that it is being taken care of in a good hand by you sir, even ponder me personally to question why no financial entities has ever invested in your acclaimed automotive group.

I am trully honoured by the splendid and gracious offer by you, good sir. However, as the Head of the Indonesian Empire's federal reserve banking group, i am afraid that the 1987 Imperial Constitution of the Empire clearly dictated that no government-related corporational executives or senior employees shall accept any gift(s) nor bond(s) referred to from a third party.

However, if you do not mind, I have, with great interest, observed the hidden potential behind Mont Blanc Automotive, and am wondering if there is any way that the Indonesian Empire Chamber of Commerce Group is allowed to claim an equal partner and equal shareholding status of the closed automotive company.

We await your response with goodwill and full understanding with our dearest heart.

Sincerely
-John Cregten-
Governor of the Reserve Bank. Senior Partner of JIB, LIBC, and UIE
Last edited by Yohannes on Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Monte Mare
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Monte Mare » Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:36 am

Official Nation Name: Principality of Monte Mare
National Representative: Pierre DeVille
Economic System: Capitalist
Amount of Branches Desired: 800
Where specifically? Monte Mare city, Campania, Bordeaux and generally in every village or city with more than 3,000 people
Last edited by Monte Mare on Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:44 am

Monte Mare wrote:Official Nation Name: Principality of Monte Mare
National Representative: Pierre DeVille
Economic System: Capitalist
Amount of Branches Desired: 800
Where specifically? Monte Mare city, Campania, Bordeaux and generally in every village or city with more than 3,000 people

To : National Representative of Monte Mare
From : From : John Cregten. Governor of the Reserve Bank of Indonesia. Senior Partner of JIB, LIBC, and UIE

We are trully honoured to acquire the Principality of Monte Mare as one of our partner in the current establishment programme of our branches globally.

We feel that the opportunities presented by an opening of our financial branches throughout Monte Mare will mutually benefit, in terms of direct financial and indirect capitalisation gain towards both our financial & Exchange Group, and ultimately, towards Monte Mare.

We are trully honoured by the opportunities presented to us to open our financial & exchange branches throughout Monte Mare.

Sincerely
-John Cregten-
Governor of the Reserve Bank. Senior Partner of JIB, LIBC, and UIE
Last edited by Yohannes on Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:39 pm

We are proud to announce that Pan-National Investment Fund Co. has, hereby, officially become a part of our finance and exchange group.

Last edited by Yohannes on Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Geilinor
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Geilinor » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:27 pm

Official Name on Record: Geilinor Automotive. Klaus Wowereit is the CEO

Official Country of Origin: Geilinor

Type of Account: Imperial Executive Account

Initial deposit: $10 million

Do you want us to invest the money nationally? Yes

Do you want us to invest the money in our colonies? No

If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way? In whatever way you find most fitting
Member of the Free Democratic Party. Not left. Not right. Forward.
Economic Left/Right: -1.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.41

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:43 pm

Geilinor wrote:Official Name on Record: Geilinor Automotive. Klaus Wowereit is the CEO

Official Country of Origin: Geilinor

Initial deposit: $10 million

Do you want us to invest the money in our colonies? No

If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way? In whatever way you find most fitting

To : Klaus Wowereit. Chief Executive Officer of Geilinor Automotive
From : John Cregten. Governor of the Reserve Bank of Indonesia. Imperial Financial Group.

Dear Klaus Wowereit

Your request for an Imperial Executive Account has been accepted.
A total of US$10,000,000.00 has been electronically sent to that new account.

We are trully honoured to have you as one of our international client, and we look forward in a positive and open partnership in managing your fund with regard of you as one of our trusted customers.

-John Cregten-
Governor of RBI. Imperial Financial Group.
Last edited by Yohannes on Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Globexanter
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:39 pm

To: The Reserve Bank of Indonesia

Due to some problems within his Nation, Mr. Gache would like to winthdraw the entire contents of his R.B.I. account.

Thank-You.

The United Kingdom of Globexanter, Currant P.M.: Ryan Gache.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:48 pm

Globexanter wrote:To: The Reserve Bank of Indonesia

Due to some problems within his Nation, Mr. Gache would like to winthdraw the entire contents of his R.B.I. account.

Thank-You.

The United Kingdom of Globexanter, Currant P.M.: Ryan Gache.

To : Representative of Globexanter.

Your request has been notified by our cutomer service department.
We will update and terminate your account as requested.

Thank you.

Marquesan
Minister

Founded: Oct 21, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Marquesan » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:11 pm

From the desk of the Treasurer General, Advisory Council on Economic Prosperity,
The Free Lands of Marquesan.

Good Evening, Concerned Sirs,

The Free Lands of Marquesan have decided, by consent of the Stratocracy, to place its financial holdings offshore, in the Indonesian Empire of Yohannes. In light of this decision, I have approved the direct, cash transfer of La4,019,395,527,000.00 (Lancets) to be divided as follows:

To the Liberty International Banking Corporation,
1,019,395,527,000.00 Lancets to be placed in a VIP Black Label account.
690,531,433.00 Troy Oz. of Gold Bullion (to equal $1,000,000,000,000.00 USD) to be stored in your vaults.

To the United Investment Corporation,
100,000,000,000.00 Lancets invested in a High Security account.
100,000,000,000.00 Lancets invested in a Platinum Saver account.
100,000,000,000.00 Lancets invested in a Platinum Premium Plus account.

In Jakarta Imperial Banking, Ltd.
Remaining assets invested in an Imperial Cash Fund Account, with investments not to exceed 20% total of the account as follows:
TamCo Oil Inc: 60,000,000,000.00 Lancets maximum.
Steel Imperial Holdings, Ltd: 60,000,000,000.00 Lancets maximum.

It is the wish of the Chancellor, Lucas Tallchief that Marquesan's liquid assets (at present being held in cash reserve) be transferred from Marquesan territory by a secure, personal representative of the Indonesian Imperial government. Secure communication may be sent to the Chancellor himself to discuss the minutia of the transfer. It is also the request of the Chancellor that the Imperial government open an embassy in Marquesan, to provide further assurance of the good intentions of Indonesia in investing our money appropriately.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Cordially,

- Aaron Carter,
Treasurer General of the Free Lands of Marquesan.
Last edited by Marquesan on Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Just so Summanus, wrapped in a smoking whirlwind of blue flame, falls upon people and cities." - John Milton, In Quintum Novembris

@Marquesan I hereby proclaim you as the Gothic Mad Scientist, who actually isn't mad but a brilliant genius which every nations military goes to consult when they quietly tell their leaders, "We'll consult our experts" and when asked who they always say "private sources"
@Marquesan I will say man you're the only person on NS I've ever mistaken for a genuine Weapons designer.
Friend of Kraven, 2005-2023
18 years of stories deleted
Kraven Prevails!

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:53 pm

Marquesan wrote:
From the desk of the Treasurer General, Advisory Council on Economic Prosperity,

Good Evening, Concerned Sirs,

The Free Lands of Marquesan have decided, by consent of the Stratocracy, to place its financial holdings offshore, in the Indonesian Empire of Yohannes. In light of this decision, I have approved the direct, cash transfer of La4,019,395,527,000.00 (Lancets) to be divided as follows:

To the Liberty International Banking Corporation,
1,019,395,527,000.00 Lancets to be placed in a VIP Black Label account.
690,531,433.00 Troy Oz. of Gold Bullion (to equal $1,000,000,000,000.00 USD) to be stored in your vaults.

To the United Investment Corporation,
100,000,000,000.00 Lancets invested in a High Security account.
100,000,000,000.00 Lancets invested in a Platinum Saver account.
100,000,000,000.00 Lancets invested in a Platinum Premium Plus account.

In Jakarta Imperial Banking, Ltd.
Remaining assets invested in an Imperial Cash Fund Account, with investments not to exceed 20% total of the account as follows:
TamCo Oil Inc: 60,000,000,000.00 Lancets maximum.
Steel Imperial Holdings, Ltd: 60,000,000,000.00 Lancets maximum.

It is the wish of the Chancellor, Lucas Tallchief that Marquesan's liquid assets (at present being held in cash reserve) be transferred from Marquesan territory by a secure, personal representative of the Indonesian Imperial government. Secure communication may be sent to the Chancellor himself to discuss the minutia of the transfer. It is also the request of the Chancellor that the Imperial government open an embassy in Marquesan, to provide further assurance of the good intentions of Indonesia in investing our money appropriately.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Cordially,

- Aaron Carter,

To : Aaron Carter. Treasurer General of the Free Lands of Marquesan

Dear Aaron Carter

We are trully honoured to have the Free Lands of Marquesan as one of our financial and strategic international client.
This is to inform you that all the above request has been reviewed by the chancellor of the exchequer department, and has been officially accepted.
Your Client Number shall be sent by private telegram pending official reply from the Treasury General Department of marquesan.

As requested, a heavy emphasis of capital investment shall be directed towards all the request listed under the reviewed application above.

We are trully honoured to have you as one of our international client, and we look forward in a positive and open partnership in managing your fund with regard of you as one of our trusted customers.

-John Cregten-
Governor of Reserve Bank
Last edited by Yohannes on Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Marquesan
Minister

Founded: Oct 21, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Marquesan » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:59 pm

Yohannes wrote:

To : Aaron Carter. Treasurer General of the Free Lands of Marquesan

Dear Aaron Carter

We are trully honoured to have the Free Lands of Marquesan as one of our financial and strategic international client.
This is to inform you that all the above request has been reviewed by the chancellor of the exchequer department, and has been officially accepted.
Your Client Number shall be sent by private telegram pending official reply from the Treasury General Department of marquesan.

As requested, a heavy emphasis of capital investment shall be directed towards all the request listed under the reviewed application above.

-John Cregten-
Governor of Reserve Bank

Dear John Cregten,

Thank you for your prompt reply and acceptance of our transaction. We will begin preparations to move our assets to your reserve bank pending a prospectus from the instutution, and a secure exchange of information.

Sincerely,

- Aaron Carter,
"Just so Summanus, wrapped in a smoking whirlwind of blue flame, falls upon people and cities." - John Milton, In Quintum Novembris

@Marquesan I hereby proclaim you as the Gothic Mad Scientist, who actually isn't mad but a brilliant genius which every nations military goes to consult when they quietly tell their leaders, "We'll consult our experts" and when asked who they always say "private sources"
@Marquesan I will say man you're the only person on NS I've ever mistaken for a genuine Weapons designer.
Friend of Kraven, 2005-2023
18 years of stories deleted
Kraven Prevails!

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:45 pm

Official Announcement : Business Insurance Option Added under the subsidiary branch of Royal Java Insurance.

Crucesignatorum
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Crucesignatorum » Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:03 pm

Official Name on Record: Lupus Nalis Sapiens

Official Country of Origin: Holy Empire of Crucesignatorum

Initial deposit: 3 billion USD, 3 billion more is to be deposited annually for 10 fiscal years

Do you want us to invest the money in our colonies? Yes

If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way? Investments can be made in long established businesses, low and medium risk ventures with higher yields, precious material mining, and precious metal acquirement

Sincerely,

Conqueror of Economic Command in Crucesignatorum Lupus Nalis Sapiens
Last edited by Crucesignatorum on Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Nazistisches Reich
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Nazistisches Reich » Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:13 pm

Official Name on Record: Himmler Von Hessler

Official Country of Origin: The Fatherland of Nazistisches Reich

Type of Account: Investment

Initial deposit: $1billion USD

Do you want us to invest the money in our colonies? yes

investments in Crude Oil, raw metals and risks that give higher yields
Last edited by Nazistisches Reich on Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nazistisches Reich Military Equipment
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=50044

Nazistisches Reich National Anthem
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=57610

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:12 pm

Crucesignatorum wrote:Official Name on Record: Lupus Nalis Sapiens

Official Country of Origin: Holy Empire of Curcesignatorum

Initial deposit: 3 billion USD, 3 billion more is to be deposited annually for 10 fiscal years

Do you want us to invest the money in our colonies? Yes

If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way? Investments can be made in long established businesses, low and medium risk ventures with higher yields, precious material mining, and precious metal acquirement

Sincerely,

Conqueror of Economic Command in Crucesignatorum Lupus Nalis Sapiens

To : Lupus Nalis Sapiens. Congueror of Economic Command. The Holy Empire of Curcesignatorum
From : Albert Walden. Chairman of the Board of Committee. Royal Java Insurance.

We are trully honoured to have the Holy Empire of Curcesignatorum as one of our financial and strategic international partner.
This is to inform you that all the above request has been reviewed by the Royal Java Insurance Board of Committee, and has been officially accepted.
Your Client Number shall be sent by private telegram pending official reply from the Congueror of Economic Command of Curcesignatorum.

As requested, a heavy emphasis of capital investment shall be directed towards long established businesses, low and medium risk ventures with higher yields, precious material mining, and precious metal acquirement globally.

Sincerely
-Albert Walden-
Chairman of the Board of Committee
Royal Java Insurance

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:18 pm

Nazistisches Reich wrote:Official Name on Record: Himmler Von Hessler

Official Country of Origin: The Fatherland of Nazistisches Reich

Initial deposit: $1billion USD

Do you want us to invest the money in our colonies? yes

investments in Crude Oil, raw metals and risks that give higher yields

To : Himmler Von Hessler of the Fatherland of Nazistisches Reich.
From : Elisabeth Victoria Hardenburgh. Head of Investment Incorporated. United Investment.

We are trully honoured to have the Fatherland of Nazistisches Reich as one of our financial and strategic international partner.
This is to inform you that all the above request has been reviewed by the United Investment Board of Committee, and has been officially accepted.
Your Client Number shall be sent by private telegram pending official reply from Himmler Von Hessler.

As requested, a heavy emphasis of capital investment shall be directed towards the practise of Crude Oil extraction and business activities, raw metals and risks that produce a financially higher yields in return to your account. A specific indirect resource shall be sent towards our colonies's development as requested.

Sincerely
-Elisabeth Victoria Hardenburgh-
Head of Investment Incorporated
United Investment

Saint-Sebastian
Envoy

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint-Sebastian » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:04 am

To whom it may concern

I write to you on behalf of the government of Saint-Sebastian. As a newly sovereign nation our government is seeking to promote economic development and requires access to capital for investment. The government has undertaken a financial and economic reform program to promote development and productivity and to this purpose my government invites the Reserve Bank of Indonesia to establish merchant banking branches in Saint-Sebastian.

Official Nation Name: The Rainbow Republic of Saint-Sebastian
National Representative: Premier Edward Reynolds
Economic System: market-socialism
Amount of Branches Desired: 5
Where specifically: Harvey (capital), Saint Sebastian, Port Alexander, Turing City, Rainbow's End.

The RBI would be subject to Saint-Sebastian Banking and Finance law.

Yours,

- Luke Angelo
Senator for Finance and Investment

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:27 am

Saint-Sebastian wrote:To whom it may concern

I write to you on behalf of the government of Saint-Sebastian. As a newly sovereign nation our government is seeking to promote economic development and requires access to capital for investment. The government has undertaken a financial and economic reform program to promote development and productivity and to this purpose my government invites the Reserve Bank of Indonesia to establish merchant banking branches in Saint-Sebastian.

Official Nation Name: The Rainbow Republic of Saint-Sebastian
National Representative: Premier Edward Reynolds
Economic System: market-socialism
Amount of Branches Desired: 5
Where specifically: Harvey (capital), Saint Sebastian, Port Alexander, Turing City, Rainbow's End.

The RBI would be subject to Saint-Sebastian Banking and Finance law.

Yours,

- Luke Angelo

To : Luke Angelo. Senator for Finance and Investment. The Republic of Saint-Sebastian
From : From : John Cregten. Governor of the Reserve Bank of Indonesia.

Dear Luke Angelo

We are trully honoured to acquire the Republic of Saint-Sebastian as one of our partner in the current establishment programme of our branches globally.

We feel that the opportunities presented by an opening of five of our financial branches throughout Saint-Sebastian, with specific operational area to be directed towards Harvey, the current capital city of Saint-Sebastian, Saint Sebastian, Port Alexander, Turing City, and Rainbow's End, will mutually benefit, in terms of direct financial and indirect capitalisation gain towards both our Financial and Trading Group, and ultimately, towards Saint-Sebastian itself, with, as specifically stated befohand, 28% of all net profits acquired by the said branches within your nation will be given back to your government's coffer.

However, if we may suggest, it would be perhaps best in Saint-Sebastian's case to apply for an International Monetary Fund Towards Developing Nation Programme, a programme uniquely of our banking group only, or IMFTDNP, for short. IMFTDNPP will allow the Republic of Saint-Sebastian the ability to access and apply for capitalisation and domestic investment loan needed crucially for the currently struggling economy of Saint-Sebastian to rigorously develop its economic system and structure, with a strong focus directed towards the crucial sectors needed in the current economic development of Saint-Sebastian, mainly that of the industry and manufacturing sectors. With this programme, a significant reducement of loan interest rate will apply, a good thing as Saint-Sebastian, we believe, at this precise moment, cannot afford to be burdened by extra government to foreign debt.

By applying for the IMFTDNPP, the Republic of Saint-Sebastian will have the benefit of the ability to peg its current national currency to that of our strong and world-wide used currency, the Yohannesian Rupiah (¥), currently valued at ¥1 = US$1.9607. This will have a significant positive impact upon the Purchase Power Parity Power of Saint-Sebastian, with Gross Domestic Product and standard of living quality in terms of PPP rising significantly within Saint-Sebastian as a result.

However, to apply for the said programme, we require the Republic of Saint-Sebastian to apply for a diplomatic programme to establish diplomatic contact with the Indonesian Empire of Yohannes at www,foreignaffairsministry.govt.id.

Again, we are trully honoured by the opportunities presented to us to open our financial & exchange branches throughout Saint-Sebastian.

Sincerely
-John Cregten-
Governor of the Reserve Bank.
Last edited by Yohannes on Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Saint-Sebastian
Envoy

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint-Sebastian » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:47 am

Dear John Cregten

I thank you for your timely correspondence. I wish to address the issues raised.

The government of Saint-Sebastian is pleased that the Reserve Bank of Indonesia is prepared to invest in Saint-Sebastian and help facilitate our growth and prosperity in the coming years. Finance is an under-developed area of the saint-Sebastian economy and the government is of the opinion that investment and introduction of international best practice will promote the sector's development.

I can also convey that the government has lodged a formal request to establish permanent diplomatic representation in your country. This can only serve to further promote and strengthen the economic and financial ties between our countries in the coming years.

The issue of participating in the IMFTDNP is under consideration and has been approved for further discussion following the formal establishment of relations.

Sincerely,
- Luke Angelo
Last edited by Saint-Sebastian on Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Drakenish
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Bank Account

Postby Drakenish » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:32 pm

We the state own a corporation called Drakenish Enterprise. We, I the direct CEO of the corporation would like to open a Executive Accounts. For our first deposit we wish to deposit $100 Million US into the account.

Thankyou,

CEO Frederick P.

and

We the people and state

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:52 pm

Saint-Sebastian wrote:Dear John Cregten

I thank you for your timely correspondence. I wish to address the issues raised.

The government of Saint-Sebastian is pleased that the Reserve Bank of Indonesia is prepared to invest in Saint-Sebastian and help facilitate our growth and prosperity in the coming years. Finance is an under-developed area of the saint-Sebastian economy and the government is of the opinion that investment and introduction of international best practice will promote the sector's development.

I can also convey that the government has lodged a formal request to establish permanent diplomatic representation in your country. This can only serve to further promote and strengthen the economic and financial ties between our countries in the coming years.

The issue of participating in the IMFTDNP is under consideration and has been approved for further discussion following the formal establishment of relations.

Sincerely,
- Luke Angelo

To : Luke Angelo. Senator for Finance and Investment. The Republic of Saint-Sebastian
From : John Cregten. Governor of the Reserve Bank of Indonesia.

Dear Luke Angelo

We believe that a timely correspondence and reply to our prospective customer is and always shall be our number one priority. The Reserve Bank believe that the investment made towards the Republic of Saint-Sebastian will not go to waste, due to the fact that the positive growth indicated by the current republic's internal political stability and its prospect of economic growth is huge, a potential that cannot be ignored indeed.

The reason behind our investment priorities made towards the industry and manufacturing sectors of the republic of Saint-Sebastian is due to the fact that we believe that the current agricultural sectors of Saint-Sebastian has been well-prepared and expanded, up to a point where it has the capacity to support any future industrial expansion of the Saint-Sebastian economy. Service sectors we believe, cannot be applied as one of the top priority as current moment due to the fact that without a sufficient industrial and manufacturing base, a hampering down of any future potential economic growth in term of the service sectors, in both the total capacity of Saint-Sebastian economy and its PPP (Purchasing Power Parity) annual growth will happen, which, would be a waste of time, and resources alike. This is one of the main reason on why the Board of Directors of the Reserve Bank believe that the International Monetary Fund Investment would be best used to boost the current industrial and manufacturing sectors of Saint-Sebastian.

A representative of the Foreign Affairs Ministry of the Indonesian Empire of Yohannes has informed me personally that the application of Saint-Sebastian has been received and reviewed, with a formal acceptance to be the main result. However, the current underfunded and undermanned situation within the Foreign Affairs Ministry Office has ensured the fact that the official acceptance of the ambassadorial application will be announced late, and for that, we are trully sorry to the bottom of our heart.

We thank you for your understanding and patience , and we kindly await your reply, good sir.

Sincerely
-John Cregten-
Governor of the Reserve Bank.
Last edited by Yohannes on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade