NATION

PASSWORD

Re: You are omnipotent, You are God

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

What would you do as a deity?

There would be evil and suffering, there would be a system involving eternal damnation
27%
There would be evil and suffering, there would NOT be a system involving eternal damnation
39%
There would NOT be evil and suffering, there would be a system involving eternal damnation
9%
There would NOT be evil and suffering, there would NOT be a system involving eternal damnation
25%

Total votes : 104

Nolo gap
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Nolo gap » Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:09 am

if i were a god who could create universes, why would i mess with what one species on one planet does to itself, other then to try and discourage the harm they cause to each other. i could think of and would be doing more fun stuff then messing with any of that crap.

and people could stay warm by drawing the shape of a house on the ground and stepping within it. or grow their own fur.

i'd be more then happy to let anyone considerate and responsible create whatever they wanted by wishing it so, within certain limitations,
such as requiring a sufficiency of mineral mass from which to form it.

i might want to hide in a parallal universe populated by other responsible gods if i did though.

but all that b.s. about wanting to be feared and worshipped, for what? too many humans are failing to ask the next question.
the whole fear thing is how humans rob power over each other, but the power of a god, i mean, if i can create a universe,
of billions of worlds with billions of unique speceis on each of them, there's no logic why i would need any of that.

(and white humans, i never created any of that, they're just a mutation that happens they way i created nature to do its own thing once i turned it loos. nothing special there. like all mutations they rise and fall. if they can't accept that, that's their problem)

Green Nape
Attaché

Founded: May 06, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Green Nape » Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:00 am

I would abolish women and all humans would resemble males. They would reproduce by releasing spores which would grow into land-polyps and then strapping young lads. Maybe gametophytes or something inbetween so they can mix up their genes, and the polyps still have that nice baby smell + you have to invest and look after them.

90% of human suffering from needless one-upmanship, conflict and inefficiency abolished. Only cameraderie and real love.
Last edited by Green Nape on Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

PhilTech
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 29, 2020
Capitalist Paradise

Postby PhilTech » Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:14 am

Green Nape wrote:I would abolish women and all humans would resemble males. They would reproduce by releasing spores which would grow into land-polyps and then strapping young lads. Maybe gametophytes or something inbetween so they can mix up their genes, and the polyps still have that nice baby smell + you have to invest and look after them.

90% of human suffering from needless one-upmanship, conflict and inefficiency abolished. Only cameraderie and real love.

Honestly, you could have just said: "all humans would resemble males", and not include: "I would abolish women" as it is really not necessary at all --- not at all.

Now everybody would think (regardless if spore thingy is favorable for them or not --- which I'll find it weird tbh) that you have some grudges towards "your" opposite sex.

Just some street smarts I'll give to you, even if it's "just" the internet bud.

Green Nape
Attaché

Founded: May 06, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Green Nape » Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:26 am

PhilTech wrote:
Green Nape wrote:I would abolish women and all humans would resemble males. They would reproduce by releasing spores which would grow into land-polyps and then strapping young lads. Maybe gametophytes or something inbetween so they can mix up their genes, and the polyps still have that nice baby smell + you have to invest and look after them.

Honestly, you could have just said: "all humans would resemble males", and not include: "I would abolish women" as it is really not necessary at all --- not at all.

Now everybody would think (regardless if spore thingy is favorable for them or not --- which I'll find it weird tbh) that you have some grudges towards "your" opposite sex.

Imo the way people respond to these kinds of proposals indicates it's a good idea because of this being the point.
When you include wamens in any topic the amount people get worked up over it gets turned up a notch.
All for a creature which requires several entire Schopenhauer essays to detail all of its flaws and conceals its ovulation to boot.
I'm just a misogynist. I refuse to lie on the internet and be dishonest for no reason. I don't think there's much wrong with it although I guess it's kind of maladaptive.

I know it's largely just me in some ways, it's a visceral contempt, but get most other men drunk enough and they'll agree with you on the general premise. It's just for them the pumpum redeems it, and only the pumpum, which is why people call you an incel when you don't like pumpum havers. I'm not even an incel, maybe I'm like borderline but I had some carnal knowledge of women I met online so I'm not sexlifeless. I just don't like em simple as.

Also moss is cool, we should be more like moss.
Last edited by Green Nape on Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

PhilTech
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 29, 2020
Capitalist Paradise

Postby PhilTech » Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:01 am

Green Nape wrote:
PhilTech wrote:Honestly, you could have just said: "all humans would resemble males", and not include: "I would abolish women" as it is really not necessary at all --- not at all.

Imo the way people respond to these kinds of proposals indicates it's a good idea because of this being the point.
When you include wamens in any topic the amount people get worked up over it gets turned up a notch.
All for a creature which requires several entire Schopenhauer essays to detail all of its flaws and does not even conceal its ovulation to boot.
I'm just a misogynist. I refuse to lie on the internet and be dishonest for no reason. I don't think there's much wrong with it although I guess it's kind of maladaptive.

I know it's largely just me in some ways, it's a visceral contempt, but get most other men drunk enough and they'll agree with you on the general premise. It's just for them the pumpum redeems it, and only the pumpum, which is why people call you an incel when you don't like pumpum havers. I'm not even an incel, maybe I'm like borderline but I had some carnal knowledge of women I met online so I'm not sexlifeless. I just don't like em simple as.

Also moss is cool, we should be more like moss.

Okay I just...I really don't know what to fvking say.

Let's just please go back on track, I am sorry. I'll go first:

If I am God, I would definitely want an Ice Cream and some Doughnut.

The Blaatschapen
Technical Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:28 am

I would create a system of eternal damnation. Evil doers will be in a car, they want to park, but every time there's a rare spot opening up, someone else will be quicker.
The Blaatschapen should resign

Digital Planets
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Digital Planets » Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:33 pm

The Blaatschapen wrote:I would create a system of eternal damnation. Evil doers will be in a car, they want to park, but every time there's a rare spot opening up, someone else will be quicker.

Sure but if you have big enough tires and decent suspension anything is a parking space.
So you decide to open it anyway? What the heck, man?

The Cocon Reservation
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 07, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cocon Reservation » Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:35 pm

I would give everyone puppies, as well as the resources and money to care for them.
Minister of Diplomatic Affairs for Miskhartia.

Ifreann wrote:Best of luck to the English on throwing off the yoke of the English.

Truegod
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 26, 2021
Corporate Police State

Postby Truegod » Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:16 pm

There be free will - but more importantly: the intelligence to use it without hurting the rest of Creation.

The Blaatschapen
Technical Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:07 pm

Digital Planets wrote:
The Blaatschapen wrote:I would create a system of eternal damnation. Evil doers will be in a car, they want to park, but every time there's a rare spot opening up, someone else will be quicker.

Sure but if you have big enough tires and decent suspension anything is a parking space.

. Yeah, but this about eternal punishment, not about driving huge expensive cars.
The Blaatschapen should resign

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ethel mermania » Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:14 pm

The Blaatschapen wrote:
Digital Planets wrote:

. Yeah, but this about eternal punishment, not about driving huge expensive cars.

They are in a yugo and they have to pee
https://www.hvst.com/posts/the-clash-of ... s-wl2TQBpY

The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.
--S. Huntington

The most fundamental problem of politics is not the control of wickedness but the limitation of righteousness. 

--H. Kissenger

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General