NATION

PASSWORD

Flatwoodlands Embassy Program

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Flatwoodlands
Attaché

Founded: Jun 21, 2022
Ex-Nation

Flatwoodlands Embassy Program

Postby Flatwoodlands » Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:55 pm

The Flatwoodlands Embassy Program, formally established under the authority of the Foreign Affairs Department in 2032, was created to expand and reform Flatwoodland diplomacy. If you wish to establish an embassy, please review our guidelines and regulations regarding embassies below and fill out the form. Keep in mind, all embassies will be held in the Greater Flatwood Metropolitan Area (New Adelaide - Brisbane - New Canberra - Greencastle - Melbourne - New Sydney).

Since the end of the 2nd Human-Combine War (2022-2029), Flatwoodlands sought unification and goodwill with the rest of the world. Although it had actively and heavily been involved in the global wartime industrial-economic effort, the country seeks to deepen or create new relations. It is an era of optimistic and enlightened recovery for the nation; however, the future and work that lies ahead will not be easy...

• I). Thou shalt have no other god but me.
    (OP - Flatwoodlands)
  • II). Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven images.
    (Do not invoke or harbor anti-Flatwoodlands sentiment or any other sentiment against other nations within Flatwoodlands' borders. More importantly, do not promote any nationalist movements or ideals - This is peace not war. And ergo, no NSFW content.)
  • III). Thou shalt not take the name of the lord’s name in vain.
    (Flatwoodlands' word is absolute lest said otherwise).
  • IV). Thou shalt take and uphold responsibility and integrity.
    (You are responsible for your own actions. If a citizen has committed a crime, they will be arrested, tried, and imprisoned within Flatwoodlands unless proven innocent or formally extradited to their homeland on the promise they will be tried and convicted for their crime(s). Flatwoodlands will NOT be responsible for your security; however, allies or refugees from allied nations can be assured their safety, albeit only in times of war.)
  • V). Honor thy brothers and thy sisters of thy world.
  • VI). Thou shalt not kill.
  • VII). Thou shalt not commit adultery.
    (No cheating, godmodding, or treason - third offenses equals perma-ban and blacklisting)
  • VIII). Thou shalt not steal.
  • IX). Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy comrades.
    (No griefing, discrimination, or slandering - Big Brother and Little Brother are watching you)
  • X). Thou shalt keep up with thy times.
    (MT-PMT nations allowed - any less or greater is prohibited.)

Code: Select all
[b][u]Nation Info[/u][/b]
[b][i]Nation name[/i]:[/b] (Include pretitle)
[b][i]Type of government[/i]:[/b]
[b][i]Head of state[/i]:[/b]
[b][i]Head of government[/i]:[/b]
[b][i]Foreign minister[/i]:[/b]
———
[b][u]Ambassador Info[/u][/b]
[b][i]Ambassador's name[/i]:[/b] (Forename, Middle Name, & Surname)
[b][i]Ambassador's biography[/i]:[/b] (Keep it simple and concise, please - no more than three paragraphs)
[b][i]Ambassador's family[/i]:[/b] (Only if they're staying in Flatwoodlands; optional)
———
[b][u]Staff & Equipment Info[/u][/b]
[b][i]Diplomatic staff[/i]:[/b] (15 or less)
[b][i]Service staff[/i]:[/b] (25 or less)
[b][i]Security staff[/i]:[/b] (30 or less)
[b][i]Vehicles[/i]:[/b] (No tanks, mechs, or robots; keep it civil and simple, please)
———
[b][u]Miscellaneous[/u][/b]
[b][i]Slavery[/i]:[/b][list]
[*] [ ] Pro
[*] [ ] Neutral
[*] [ ] Anti[/list]
[b][i]AI[/i]:[/b][list]
[*] [ ] Pro
[*] [ ] Neutral
[*] [ ] Anti[/list]
[b][i]LGBTQ+[/i]:[/b][list]
[*] [ ] Pro
[*] [ ] Neutral
[*] [ ] Anti[/list]
[b][i]Location[/i]:[/b][list]
[*] [ ] New Adelaide
[*] [ ] Brisbane
[*] [ ] New Canberra
[*] [ ] Greencastle
[*] [ ] Melbourne
[*] [ ] New Sydney[/list]

Nation Info
Nation name: (Include pretitle)
Type of government:
Head of state:
Head of government:
Foreign minister:
———
Ambassador Info
Ambassador's name: (Forename, Middle Name, & Surname)
Ambassador's biography: (Keep it simple and concise, please - no more than three paragraphs)
Ambassador's family: (Only if they're staying in Flatwoodlands; optional)
———
Staff & Equipment Info
Diplomatic staff: (15 or less)
Service staff: (25 or less)
Security staff: (30 or less)
Vehicles: (No tanks, mechs, or robots; keep it civil and simple, please)
———
Miscellaneous
Slavery:
  • [ ] Pro
  • [ ] Neutral
  • [ ] Anti
AI:
  • [ ] Pro
  • [ ] Neutral
  • [ ] Anti
LGBTQ+:
  • [ ] Pro
  • [ ] Neutral
  • [ ] Anti
  • [ ] Brisbane
  • [ ] New Canberra
  • [ ] Greencastle
  • [ ] Melbourne
  • [ ] New Sydney
Last edited by Flatwoodlands on Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FilmWood | Homepage | Education | Embassy Program | RP Index

PMT-FFT federal dominant-party parliamentary republic under a semi-direct e-democracy in a post HL2/GMOD setting mixed with countless other universes via fragments in time and space in between

I, Flatwoodlands, stand for every civil and political right in existence, including basic freedoms, dignity, and determination, plus free will, individualism, and liberty, as long as responsibility is maintained

Freedom is a right for everyone and everything when exercised responsibly and wisely - only fools believe freedom is an illusion and only cowards believe freedom can allow them to commit crimes unpunished

Flatwoodlands
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Flatwoodlands » Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:56 pm

Last edited by Flatwoodlands on Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:49 am, edited 3 times in total.

PMT-FFT federal dominant-party parliamentary republic under a semi-direct e-democracy in a post HL2/GMOD setting mixed with countless other universes via fragments in time and space in between

I, Flatwoodlands, stand for every civil and political right in existence, including basic freedoms, dignity, and determination, plus free will, individualism, and liberty, as long as responsibility is maintained

Freedom is a right for everyone and everything when exercised responsibly and wisely - only fools believe freedom is an illusion and only cowards believe freedom can allow them to commit crimes unpunished

Flatwoodlands
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Flatwoodlands » Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:57 pm

RESERVED

New San Andreas Republic
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 05, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New San Andreas Republic » Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:51 pm

Nation Info
Nation name: (Include pretitle) The Republic of New San Andreas Republic
Type of government: Federal presidential constitutional republic
Head of state: NSAR President, Jack 'Jock' Cranley
Head of government: NSAR President, Jack 'Jock' Cranley
Foreign minister: NSAR Secretary of State, Michael Robbins
———
Ambassador Info
Ambassador's name: Julie Li, age 26.
Ambassador's biography: Born from a family long descended from pre-war Chinese Triads in San Fierro, it appeared that for Ms. Li life would never get better. Then it did one day as a young girl, for she picked up a book and discovered that politics was more fun than watching people get strung from the decaying ruins of the Gant Bridge. With that mind, she fled home, found a caravan company heading to Los Santos and just stayed with them. As years went by, she would graduate from the rebuilt ULSA in Los Santos with a degree in Political Studies, having impressed her lecturers with a thesis on Latin and 'why Caligula's Legion suck for using it'. From then on, she nestled into one of the cushiest positions in the NSAR diplomatic machine: ambassador.
Ambassador's family: N/A.
———
Staff & Equipment Info
Diplomatic staff: 10
Service staff: 20
Security staff: 15
Vehicles: 1 NSAR Ambassador Limo, 4 armored SUVS with NSAR markings
———
Miscellaneous
Slavery:
  • [ ] Pro
  • [ ] Neutral
  • [ X] Anti
AI:
  • [ ] Pro
  • [ X] Neutral
  • [ ] Anti
LGBTQ+:
  • [ ] Pro
  • [X ] Neutral
  • [ ] Anti
  • [ ] Brisbane
  • [ ] New Canberra
  • [ ] Greencastle
  • [ ] Melbourne
  • [X] New Sydney
"We won't be taxing, bureaucratic hypocrites forever!"
We're fighting a costly, not at all drawn-out war against the Roman cosplaying enslaving scumbags known as Caligulas Legion! Suck it and die from your 'headaches', you bald b*stard.
Are you aggressively coked-out? Do you join regions for no reason? Do you like copious amounts of drugs, eating Mexican food from taco trucks and the searing hot desert sun? Join Calexico and Mexicali then, moron.
Do you too wish to patrol the Senora, almost making you wish for a nuclear winter? If so, consider joining our Embassy Program

Flatwoodlands
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Flatwoodlands » Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:49 pm

New San Andreas Republic wrote:Nation Info
Nation name: (Include pretitle) The Republic of New San Andreas Republic
Type of government: Federal presidential constitutional republic
Head of state: NSAR President, Jack 'Jock' Cranley
Head of government: NSAR President, Jack 'Jock' Cranley
Foreign minister: NSAR Secretary of State, Michael Robbins
———
Ambassador Info
Ambassador's name: Julie Li, age 26.
Ambassador's biography: Born from a family long descended from pre-war Chinese Triads in San Fierro, it appeared that for Ms. Li life would never get better. Then it did one day as a young girl, for she picked up a book and discovered that politics was more fun than watching people get strung from the decaying ruins of the Gant Bridge. With that mind, she fled home, found a caravan company heading to Los Santos and just stayed with them. As years went by, she would graduate from the rebuilt ULSA in Los Santos with a degree in Political Studies, having impressed her lecturers with a thesis on Latin and 'why Caligula's Legion suck for using it'. From then on, she nestled into one of the cushiest positions in the NSAR diplomatic machine: ambassador.
Ambassador's family: N/A.
———
Staff & Equipment Info
Service staff: 20
Security staff: 15
Vehicles: 1 NSAR Ambassador Limo, 4 armored SUVS with NSAR markings
———
Miscellaneous
Slavery:
  • [ ] Pro
  • [ ] Neutral
  • [ X] Anti
AI:
  • [ ] Pro
  • [ X] Neutral
  • [ ] Anti
LGBTQ+:
  • [ ] Pro
  • [X ] Neutral
  • [ ] Anti
  • [ ] Brisbane
  • [ ] New Canberra
  • [ ] Greencastle
  • [ ] Melbourne
  • [X] New Sydney

Accepted.

Europe a Nation
Envoy

Founded: Mar 20, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Europe a Nation » Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:08 pm

Nation Info
Nation name: The Commonwealth of Europe a Nation
Type of government: Unitary semi-presidential republic
Head of state: Oswald Mosley
Head of government: Mekhar Asul Karlsson
Foreign minister: Mereo Augusto di Cavour
———
Ambassador Info
Ambassador's name: Katherine Lynn
Ambassador's biography: Ms Lynn (32) is a young diplomat. She was born in Denmark and studied diplomacy. She was one of the best graduates and was employed as EU diplomat and then in European Foreign Office. She was appointed in several embassies as lower rank diplomat and this would he her first time as ambassador.
Ambassador's family: none
———
Staff & Equipment Info
Service staff: 6
Security staff: 6
Vehicles: N/A
———
Miscellaneous
Slavery:
  • [ ] Pro
  • [ ] Neutral
  • [x] Anti
AI:
  • [ ] Pro
  • [x] Neutral
  • [ ] Anti
LGBTQ+:
  • [ ] Pro
  • [x] Neutral
  • [ ] Anti
  • [ ] Brisbane
  • [x] New Canberra
  • [ ] Greencastle
  • [ ] Melbourne
  • [ ] New Sydney
WE LIVE IN A PERIOD

The Commonwealth of Europe/Eulabia
EMBASSY PROGRAMME | FOREIGN OFFICE
Yes I love Mosley
No Europe a Nation is NOT a fascist nation

Flatwoodlands
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Flatwoodlands » Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:31 am

Europe a Nation wrote:Nation Info
Nation name: The Commonwealth of Europe a Nation
Type of government: Unitary semi-presidential republic
Head of state: Oswald Mosley
Head of government: Mekhar Asul Karlsson
Foreign minister: Mereo Augusto di Cavour
———
Ambassador Info
Ambassador's name: Katherine Lynn
Ambassador's biography: Ms Lynn (32) is a young diplomat. She was born in Denmark and studied diplomacy. She was one of the best graduates and was employed as EU diplomat and then in European Foreign Office. She was appointed in several embassies as lower rank diplomat and this would he her first time as ambassador.
Ambassador's family: none
———
Staff & Equipment Info
Service staff: 6
Security staff: 6
Vehicles: N/A
———
Miscellaneous
Slavery:
  • [ ] Pro
  • [ ] Neutral
  • [x] Anti
AI:
  • [ ] Pro
  • [x] Neutral
  • [ ] Anti
LGBTQ+:
  • [ ] Pro
  • [x] Neutral
  • [ ] Anti
  • [ ] Brisbane
  • [x] New Canberra
  • [ ] Greencastle
  • [ ] Melbourne
  • [ ] New Sydney

Accepted.

Al-Musawa
Secretary

Founded: Jun 26, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Musawa » Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:18 am

Nation Info
Nation name: The Emirate of Al-Musawa
Type of government:Emirate
Head of state:Muhammad bin Ali
Head of government:Muhammad Adam ibn Samad
Foreign minister:Alif ibn Abdul
———
Ambassador Info
Ambassador's name: Karim bin Alif
Ambassador's biography: born in the year 2000 to a muslim family in dubai before Al-Musawa was formed.At the age of 20,he entered MIT and got a degree in world peace.Then he worked his way upwards and finnaly became the youngest member of the government at the age of 21.
Ambassador's family: his brother Aiman
———
Staff & Equipment Info
Diplomatic staff: 8
Service staff: 10
Security staff: 5
Vehicles: a bike
———
Miscellaneous
Slavery:
  • [ ] Pro
  • [ ] Neutral
  • [X] Anti
AI:
  • [ ] Pro
  • [X] Neutral
  • [ ] Anti
LGBTQ+:
  • [ ] Pro
  • [X] Neutral
  • [ ] Anti
  • [ ] Brisbane
  • [ ] New Canberra
  • [ ] Greencastle
  • [ ] Melbourne
  • [X] New Sydney
Last edited by Al-Musawa on Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:10 am, edited 5 times in total.
A [Type 16] civilization, according to this index.

Here's some memes with squidward on it

Rise up

Flatwoodlands
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Flatwoodlands » Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:35 am

Al-Musawa wrote:Nation Info
Nation name: (Include pretitle)The Emirate of Al-Musawa
Type of government:left leaning college state
———
Ambassador Info
Ambassador's name: (Forename, Middle Name, & Surname)Karim bin Alif
Ambassador's biography: (Keep it simple and concise, please - no more than three paragraphs)born in the year 2000,he lives at dubai,he's muslim,and that's about it
Ambassador's family: (Only if they're staying in Flatwoodlands; optional)his brother(Aiman)
———
Staff & Equipment Info
Diplomatic staff: (15 or less)1
Service staff: (25 or less)0
Security staff: (30 or less)3
Vehicles: (No tanks, mechs, or robots; keep it civil and simple, please)a bike
———
Miscellaneous
Slavery:
  • [ ] Pro
  • [ ] Neutral
  • [X] Anti
AI:
  • [ ] Pro
  • [X] Neutral
  • [ ] Anti
LGBTQ+:
  • [ ] Pro
  • [X] Neutral
  • [ ] Anti
  • [ ] Brisbane
  • [ ] New Canberra
  • [ ] Greencastle
  • [ ] Melbourne
  • [X] New Sydney

Good application; however, there are two problems:
  • 1). Everything in brackets. Those are only there to indicate the purpose of each category. Remove those and your app will look much nicer.
  • 2). Background. I did say no more than three paragraphs, which you abided; however, I at least want you to have a paragraph at minimum. I do not know much of your ambassador, let alone your country.
  • 3). Government. Left leaning college state is an NS classification, not government type. For a Muslim country, I was expecting a theocracy or a monarchy (constitutional or absolute).

I will give you a whole month to flesh out your nation, its worldbuilding, and your application. You got until 1st August. In the meantime, good will hunting!

:)

Guadalupador
Senator

Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Guadalupador » Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:43 am

Nation Info
Nation name: Federal Union of Guadalupador
Type of government: Presidential representative republic
Head of state: Grand Premier Saidro Marcos
Head of government: Same as head of state
Foreign minister: Minister of State Affairs Emilia Numa
———
Ambassador Info
Ambassador's name: Brago Gelsitem Yasir
Ambassador's biography: From the southern city of Echevarra, Brago Yasir attended the University of Nosamo getting his masters degree in International Relations. He got a job in the foreign service right out of university and has been an attache in several embassies around the world.
Ambassador's family: One son. (11)
———
Staff & Equipment Info
Service staff: 15
Security staff: 12
Vehicles: One armored SUV, two sedans.
———
Miscellaneous
Slavery:
  • [ ] Pro
  • [ ] Neutral
  • [X] Anti
AI:
  • [ ] Pro
  • [X] Neutral
  • [ ] Anti
LGBTQ+:
  • [X] Pro
  • [ ] Neutral
  • [ ] Anti
  • [ ] Brisbane
  • [ ] New Canberra
  • [ ] Greencastle
  • [ ] Melbourne
  • [ ] New Sydney
Guadalupadorian Embassy Program
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
OOC: Call me Dorian, Dor or Guad.

Flatwoodlands
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Flatwoodlands » Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:48 am

Guadalupador wrote:Nation Info
Nation name: Federal Union of Guadalupador
Type of government: Presidential representative republic
Head of state: Grand Premier Saidro Marcos
Head of government: Same as head of state
Foreign minister: Minister of State Affairs Emilia Numa
———
Ambassador Info
Ambassador's name: Brago Gelsitem Yasir
Ambassador's biography: From the southern city of Echevarra, Brago Yasir attended the University of Nosamo getting his masters degree in International Relations. He got a job in the foreign service right out of university and has been an attache in several embassies around the world.
Ambassador's family: One son. (11)
———
Staff & Equipment Info
Service staff: 15
Security staff: 12
Vehicles: One armored SUV, two sedans.
———
Miscellaneous
Slavery:
  • [ ] Pro
  • [ ] Neutral
  • [X] Anti
AI:
  • [ ] Pro
  • [X] Neutral
  • [ ] Anti
LGBTQ+:
  • [X] Pro
  • [ ] Neutral
  • [ ] Anti
  • [ ] Brisbane
  • [ ] New Canberra
  • [ ] Greencastle
  • [ ] Melbourne
  • [ ] New Sydney

Accepted.

Whitanchir
Attaché

Founded: Mar 30, 2022
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Whitanchir » Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:08 am

Nation Info
Nation name: Federal Republic of Whitanchir
Type of government: Federal directorial parliamentary republic under a semi-direct democracy
Head of state: President Amanda France (acting)
Head of government: Special Advisor Amélie Marpensas
Foreign minister: Federal Councillor Cristophe Cellier (acting)
———
Ambassador Info
Ambassador's name: Margaux Duval
Ambassador's biography: Very first appointment as ambassador. Graduated from the National School of Political Studies (2017).
Ambassador's family: N/A
———
Staff & Equipment Info
Diplomatic staff: 12
Security staff: 10
Vehicles: 3 non-armored SUVs
———
Miscellaneous
Slavery:
  • [ ] Pro
  • [ ] Neutral
  • [X] Anti
AI:
  • [ ] Pro
  • [X] Neutral
  • [ ] Anti
LGBTQ+:
  • [X] Pro
  • [ ] Neutral
  • [ ] Anti
  • [ ] Brisbane
  • [X] New Canberra
  • [ ] Greencastle
  • [ ] Melbourne
  • [ ] New Sydney
Federal Republic of Whitanchir
Rated 96.6/100 (not corrupt) on the International Index of Corruption
Rated 95.4/100 (free) on the International Freedom Index
Rated 94.6/100 (transformative) on the International LGBT+ Rights Index

Flatwoodlands
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Flatwoodlands » Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:20 pm

Whitanchir wrote:Nation Info
Nation name: Federal Republic of Whitanchir
Type of government: Federal directorial parliamentary republic under a semi-direct democracy
Head of state: President Amanda France (acting)
Head of government: Special Advisor Amélie Marpensas
Foreign minister: Federal Councillor Cristophe Cellier (acting)
———
Ambassador Info
Ambassador's name: Margaux Duval
Ambassador's biography: Very first appointment as ambassador. Graduated from the National School of Political Studies (2017).
Ambassador's family: N/A
———
Staff & Equipment Info
Diplomatic staff: 12
Security staff: 10
Vehicles: 3 non-armored SUVs
———
Miscellaneous
Slavery:
  • [ ] Pro
  • [ ] Neutral
  • [X] Anti
AI:
  • [ ] Pro
  • [X] Neutral
  • [ ] Anti
LGBTQ+:
  • [X] Pro
  • [ ] Neutral
  • [ ] Anti
  • [ ] Brisbane
  • [X] New Canberra
  • [ ] Greencastle
  • [ ] Melbourne
  • [ ] New Sydney

G’Arvo!

Excellent application. One minor problem is the ambassador’s biography. No more than three paragraphs, but a paragraph at minimum. I love to promote worldbuilding among fellow Nationstates as well.

Thank you. :)

Al-Musawa
Secretary

Founded: Jun 26, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Musawa » Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:58 am

Al-Musawa wrote:Nation Info
Nation name: The Emirate of Al-Musawa
Type of government:Emirate
———
Ambassador Info
Ambassador's name: Karim bin Alif
Ambassador's biography: born in the year 2000 to a muslim family in dubai before Al-Musawa was formed.At the age of 20,he entered MIT and got a degree in world peace.Then he worked his way upwards and finnaly became the youngest member of the government at the age of 21.
Ambassador's family: his brother Aiman
———
Staff & Equipment Info
Diplomatic staff: 8
Security staff: 5
Vehicles: a bike
———
Miscellaneous
Slavery:
  • [ ] Pro
  • [ ] Neutral
  • [X] Anti
AI:
  • [ ] Pro
  • [X] Neutral
  • [ ] Anti
LGBTQ+:
  • [ ] Pro
  • [X] Neutral
  • [ ] Anti
  • [ ] Brisbane
  • [ ] New Canberra
  • [ ] Greencastle
  • [ ] Melbourne
  • [X] New Sydney

Is it okay now?
A [Type 16] civilization, according to this index.

Here's some memes with squidward on it

Rise up

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information