NATION

PASSWORD

Olpen's Niche Factbook Templates | Open

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
South Olpen
Senator

Founded: Jan 23, 2021
Ex-Nation

Olpen's Niche Factbook Templates | Open

Postby South Olpen » Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:29 pm

Welcome! This thread is a collection of my nice (and sometimes normal) factbooks for nations. I hope you use them well (and someone please finish them so I have examples...) For images, I always recommend you use a 300 px wide and a 4-500 tall image, especially for people. A ton of people gave me inspiration, but I believe this is pretty much a copy of the old person factbook of Continental Free States, who in is desire to watch the world burn, has deleted the base factbook.
The Scezonian Telegram Dep. of Defense Announces Anti-Ballistic Missile Research | Election 2028; Opinions of Candidates | War Between Galapagos and Aursi... Again

Male (he/him), American, liberal, represents a slightly exaggerated version of my views, we want mod transparency, greatest wishes to Greatest States of America.

The Blaatschapen wrote:They could serve as a distraction.

Of course, in modern combat, that's what the French are for.

American Legionaries wrote:Baseball fans are liars, bitching about politics is the real American pass time.

South Olpen
Senator

Founded: Jan 23, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby South Olpen » Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:41 pm

Code: Select all
[sidebar][align=center][b]Henricus Cortot[/b]

[img]ADD IMAGE HERE[/img]
[i][size=75]NAME[/i][/size][hr]12th[b] [HIGHEST TITLE][/b][hr][b]Assumed Office[/b]

[b][SECOND IN COMMAND][/b]

[b]Preceded by[/b]

[hr][b][SECOND HIGHEST TITLE/JOB]
[size=75]under [INSERT PERSON ABOVE THE SUBJECT}[/size]
[hr]Assumed office[/b]

[b]Preceded by[/b]

[b]Succeeded by[/b]

[hr][b]Personal Information [/b][hr][b]Born[/b]
DATE
PLACE

[b]Significant Other [OR WIFE, GF, LIFE PARTNER etc etc][/b]

[b]Parents[/b]

[b]Education[/b]

[b]Occupation[/b]

[b][url=THEME MUSIC ON YOUTUBE]Theme[/url][/b][/align][/sidebar]
[b][size=165]NAME, TITLE[/size][/b]

[tab=25][/tab][b]NAME[/b] is a NATIONALITY OCCUPATION currently serving as the HIGHEST TITLE.
[Tab=25][/Tab]SHORT [4 PARAGRAPH] BIOGRAPHY

[b][size=145]Early Life & Career[/size][/b]
[tab=25][/tab] INFO ABOUT FAMILY, SCHOOLING, AND BEGINNING IN HIS FIELD

[b][size=145]As an [THIRD HIGHEST/THIRD POSITION][/size][/b]
INFO ON HIS TENURE AS THE 3RD HIGHEST POSITION HE WAS IN. USE [B][SIZE=125][/SIZE][/B] IF YOU WANT TO ADD AN EVENT

[b][size=145]As an [SECOND HIGEST/SECOND POSITION][/size][/b]
SO ON

[b][size=145]As an [HIGEST/LAST POSITION][/size][/b]
AND SO FORTH

[b][size=145]Scandals[/size][/b]

[b][size=145]Personal Life[/size][/b]

[i][size=50]Template from [nation]South Olpen[/nation], find [url=https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=520540]here[/url][/size][/i]
The Scezonian Telegram Dep. of Defense Announces Anti-Ballistic Missile Research | Election 2028; Opinions of Candidates | War Between Galapagos and Aursi... Again

Male (he/him), American, liberal, represents a slightly exaggerated version of my views, we want mod transparency, greatest wishes to Greatest States of America.

The Blaatschapen wrote:They could serve as a distraction.

Of course, in modern combat, that's what the French are for.

American Legionaries wrote:Baseball fans are liars, bitching about politics is the real American pass time.

Return to Factbooks and National Information