NATION

PASSWORD

European Defense League Secretariat

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Free Russian Tzarists
Envoy

Founded: Apr 20, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Russian Tzarists » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:39 pm

Trenaka wrote:
The Free Russian Tzarists wrote:Sir Vitya Fedorov "How would the no-first strike policy interact with the Defensive Strike policy? They seem to oppose each other, as the Defensive Strike Policy allows the first strike under conditions."

Wilhelm von Habsburg: “The no-first-strike policy of the GENA would only be triggered upon a strike upon one of its member nations. Given the lack of joint GENA-EDL members (except for Trenaka and Francia, who hasn’t been active for about a week), the two policies wouldn’t really interact.”

Sir Vitya Fedorov "I suppose that's true."

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Russian Tzarists » Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:00 pm

Sir Vitya Fedorov "The European Nuclear Armament Act passes with 2 aye votes. I would now like to reenter the general discussion unless anyone else has a proposal.

Grande Germania
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 10, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Grande Germania » Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:09 am

"Hello gentlemen, to revitalize the air a bit I would like to talk about a matter of good importance, since it affects us directly, a new human rights organization known as ACO has been born, which seems to be acting along the lines of the HIC, now it is not precisely this organization that I want to talk about, but the reason why similar organizations continue to be created, that is from an ineffective management of the war zones, that the Civil War in Zarcovia Nova has shown to affect us too, for this reason I propose to discuss a plan to review how we European states manage our campaigns, in order to create an Alliance law on how to manage the various military campaigns of Europe, are you up to? "
The Visegrad Empire, a federal union of states formed by Czechoslovakia, Hungary and Poland

IC my state is Called Union of the Empire of Visegrad, or Visegrad, OOC Grande Germania or whatever you like

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Russian Tzarists » Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:17 pm

Grande Germania wrote:"Hello gentlemen, to revitalize the air a bit I would like to talk about a matter of good importance, since it affects us directly, a new human rights organization known as ACO has been born, which seems to be acting along the lines of the HIC, now it is not precisely this organization that I want to talk about, but the reason why similar organizations continue to be created, that is from an ineffective management of the war zones, that the Civil War in Zarcovia Nova has shown to affect us too, for this reason I propose to discuss a plan to review how we European states manage our campaigns, in order to create an Alliance law on how to manage the various military campaigns of Europe, are you up to? "

Sir Vitya Fedorov wrote:Yes. Currently, we are negotiating a treaty to grant independence to our protectorate, East Brazililand. I and Russia recommend other nations also try to get regions of Zarnicovia Nova for themselves. It would prove a good Pacific base as well as a chance at creating allies. We should aid each other in this pursuit, using the influence of our protectorates to aid EDL members.

Grande Germania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Grande Germania » Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:43 pm

The Free Russian Tzarists wrote:
Grande Germania wrote:"Hello gentlemen, to revitalize the air a bit I would like to talk about a matter of good importance, since it affects us directly, a new human rights organization known as ACO has been born, which seems to be acting along the lines of the HIC, now it is not precisely this organization that I want to talk about, but the reason why similar organizations continue to be created, that is from an ineffective management of the war zones, that the Civil War in Zarcovia Nova has shown to affect us too, for this reason I propose to discuss a plan to review how we European states manage our campaigns, in order to create an Alliance law on how to manage the various military campaigns of Europe, are you up to? "

Sir Vitya Fedorov wrote:Yes. Currently, we are negotiating a treaty to grant independence to our protectorate, East Brazililand. I and Russia recommend other nations also try to get regions of Zarnicovia Nova for themselves. It would prove a good Pacific base as well as a chance at creating allies. We should aid each other in this pursuit, using the influence of our protectorates to aid EDL members.

"actually Visegrad is trying to do something different from taking regions from ZN, in the Pacific there is a small nation, called Giurnat, which has a high number of Italian speakers, just like Visegrad, for this reason, through these Italian speakers we are organizing a ... "before continuing the representative looks around and whispers" coup against the party led by the natives there, to create a collaborationist regime with us "

OOC Note: Giurnat is a puppet of mine who I used to start a civil war within her and bring some victories to my empire.
The Visegrad Empire, a federal union of states formed by Czechoslovakia, Hungary and Poland

IC my state is Called Union of the Empire of Visegrad, or Visegrad, OOC Grande Germania or whatever you like

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Russian Tzarists » Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:48 pm

Grande Germania wrote:

"actually Visegrad is trying to do something different from taking regions from ZN, in the Pacific there is a small nation, called Giurnat, which has a high number of Italian speakers, just like Visegrad, for this reason, through these Italian speakers we are organizing a ... "before continuing the representative looks around and whispers" coup against the party led by the natives there, to create a collaborationist regime with us "

OOC Note: Giurnat is a puppet of mine who I used to start a civil war within her and bring some victories to my empire.

Sir Vitya Fedorov wrote:I suggest that your state ignores it publically while arming the force until they win. Once that occurs, they can willingly submit under the pretense of joint bases.

Grande Germania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Grande Germania » Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:56 pm

Grande Germania wrote:"actually Visegrad is trying to do something different from taking regions from ZN, in the Pacific there is a small nation, called Giurnat, which has a high number of Italian speakers, just like Visegrad, for this reason, through these Italian speakers we are organizing a ... "before continuing the representative looks around and whispers" coup against the party led by the natives there, to create a collaborationist regime with us "

Sir Vitya Fedorov wrote:I suggest that your state ignores it publically while arming the force until they win. Once that occurs, they can willingly submit under the pretense of joint bases.

"The coup leaders will have weapons. Funding and men from Visegrad, however, we would not intervene directly unless the situation becomes critical"

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Russian Tzarists » Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:01 pm

Grande Germania wrote:

"The coup leaders will have weapons. Funding and men from Visegrad, however, we would not intervene directly unless the situation becomes critical"

[quote="Sir Vitya Fedorov]Indeed. We can not risk danger coming to Europe.[/quote]

Grande Germania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Grande Germania » Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:09 pm

"the danger is another now, Maqabbasia is rising from his ashes, and we know that he does not have good relations with us ...

I fear they can convince GENA to take action against Europe "

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Russian Tzarists » Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:18 pm

Grande Germania wrote:"the danger is another now, Maqabbasia is rising from his ashes, and we know that he does not have good relations with us ...

Sir Vitya Federov wrote:That was always a risk when we made that deal. I know we can stand up to the GENA though. We've seen before many members ignore resolutions and declarations, including SM itself. We could easily win where the Janpians lost if it came to that.

Grande Germania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Grande Germania » Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:23 pm

Grande Germania wrote:"the danger is another now, Maqabbasia is rising from his ashes, and we know that he does not have good relations with us ...

Sir Vitya Federov wrote:That was always a risk when we made that deal. I know we can stand up to the GENA though. We've seen before many members ignore resolutions and declarations, including SM itself. We could easily win where the Janpians lost if it came to that.

"let's hope, we just have no real allies, I know that if we went against GENA the KTO would help us, but at what price? we would become puppets in the hands of Janpia, or ultra-totalitarian regimes for fear of the communists, you understand, if a war breaks out , we will be 10 against 1, we can be as prepared as you want, but SM is still a great power, and it is not the only one in GENA "

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Russian Tzarists » Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:49 pm

Grande Germania wrote:

"let's hope, we just have no real allies, I know that if we went against GENA the KTO would help us, but at what price? we would become puppets in the hands of Janpia, or ultra-totalitarian regimes for fear of the communists, you understand, if a war breaks out , we will be 10 against 1, we can be as prepared as you want, but SM is still a great power, and it is not the only one in GENA "

Sir Vitya Fedorov wrote:I worry as well. Russia and Visegrad are great empires, and we can arm our allies, especially under the Armament Act, but still, we must be prepared. The KTO is increasingly friendly, so for now I believe we can trust them. I recommend to you that as the Head of Defense, you order ships to patrol the Meditaranian.

Grande Germania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Grande Germania » Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:11 pm

Grande Germania wrote:"let's hope, we just have no real allies, I know that if we went against GENA the KTO would help us, but at what price? we would become puppets in the hands of Janpia, or ultra-totalitarian regimes for fear of the communists, you understand, if a war breaks out , we will be 10 against 1, we can be as prepared as you want, but SM is still a great power, and it is not the only one in GENA "

Sir Vitya Fedorov wrote:I worry as well. Russia and Visegrad are great empires, and we can arm our allies, especially under the Armament Act, but still, we must be prepared. The KTO is increasingly friendly, so for now I believe we can trust them. I recommend to you that as the Head of Defense, you order ships to patrol the Meditaranian.

"I will contact my superiors, but I do not think they have anything against the Visegradian ships will leave for the Mediterranean in a few days, if Russia or some other member wants to help, I would be grateful, the order is to allow landing and reforms to ships patrolling the Mediterranean, everyone is advised to join this security operation. "
Last edited by Grande Germania on Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Russian Tzarists » Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:19 pm

Grande Germania wrote:

"I will contact my superiors, but I do not think they have anything against the Visegradian ships will leave for the Mediterranean in a few days, if Russia or some other member wants to help, I would be grateful, the order is to allow landing and reforms to ships patrolling the Mediterranean, everyone is advised to join this security operation. "

Sir Vitya Fedorov wrote:Very well. We'll put the 2nd Fleet on patrol near the Southern Mediterranean Sea to scout and prepare for the worst outcome.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Russian Tzarists » Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:35 pm

Sir Vitya Fedorov wrote:I would like to submit the following for discussion in the absence of undecided topics.
Imperial Russia
Sir Vitya Fedorov

Opening Relations With GENA

[Reselution Number: 3]

OBSERVING the importance of defending Europe diplomatically,

RECOGNIZING the popularity of the Global Entente of Nations and Alliances (GENA),

AGREEING to open up a line of cooperation with the GENA headquarters,

HYPOTHESISING that this communication could lead to further cooperation,

the European Defense League hereby;
    1. recommends that some member states send observers to the GENA,
      a. agrees that nations may find this objectionable due to recent actions of member states,
    2. wishes for a repair of relations with Muqqadasia after recent controversy,
    3. refuses to commend the GENA at this time due to questionable acts of it's members,
    4. refuses to condemn the GENA at this time due to a need to put Europe first

[Sir Vitya Fedorov, Imperial Russia]
    Last edited by The Free Russian Tzarists on Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:33 am, edited 3 times in total.

Grande Germania
    Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Grande Germania » Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:57 am

Sir Vitya Fedorov wrote:I would like to submit the following for discussion in the absence of undecided topics.
    Imperial Russia
    Sir Vitya Fedorov

Opening Relations With GENA

[Reselution Number: 3]

OBSERVING the importance of defending Europe diplomatically,

RECOGNIZING the popularity of the Global Entente of Nations and Alliances (GENA),

AGREEING to open up a line of cooperation with the GENA headquarters,

HYPOTHESISING that this communication could lead to further cooperation,

the European Defense League hereby;
      1. recommends that some member states send observers to the GENA,
        a. agrees that nations may find this objectionable due to recent actions of member states,
      2. wishes for a repair of relations with Muqqadasia after recent controversy,
      3. refuses to commend the GENA at this time due to questionable acts of it's members,
      4. refuses to condemn the GENA at this time due to a need to put Europe first

[Sir Vitya Fedorov, Imperial Russia]

"I am in favor of the motion, however I believe that sending observers to GENA should be voluntary, not compulsory.

For the rest I completely agree "

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Russian Tzarists » Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:00 am

Grande Germania wrote:
      The Free Russian Tzarists wrote:[/spoiler]

"I am in favor of the motion, however I believe that sending observers to GENA should be voluntary, not compulsory.

For the rest I completely agree "

Sir Vitya Fedorov wrote:Of course, I believe it says that we recommend it, though of course it's voluntary.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Russian Tzarists » Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:04 am

/BUMP

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents