NATION

PASSWORD

The Sunset is Blood [OOC reference and questions]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
African Resistance Front
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 26, 2022
Ex-Nation

The Sunset is Blood [OOC reference and questions]

Postby African Resistance Front » Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:15 pm

The Sunset is Blood is an MT/PMT thread for the fight between the Reich of the New World Order and the various African countries as backed by Allanea

For simplicity's sake, African Resistance Front is a nation I, Allanea will use to reflect whatever African nations RotNWO allows me to roleplay as - currently Ethiopia, South Sudan, and some rebels from other countries. The armaments and military forces of these countries are going to be based on RL things.

As of now only I and Reich of the New World Order are allowed to participate.

I'm not exactly sure how big the Reich's military is, so for now actual Allanean presence will be limited to small numbers of troops and supplies.

Both me and Reich of the New World Order have FT aspects to our nations, but those will largely not be present in this thread.

As of now other players are not allowed to join.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:12 pm

Please, if possible, clarify:

1. What is the Akephalos satellite's weapon? It's clear to me that satellite-based beam cannon that can target things on the ground are hardly MT or even PMT.
2. What is the size of the 'Turncoat division'? How many men, vehicles, etc.?
3. What is the Mantorok virus? In what way is the ability to develop a new virus MT?
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:13 pm

4. How many aircraft are currently over Ethiopian airspace?
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Reich of the New World Order
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 08, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Reich of the New World Order » Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:27 pm

Allanea wrote:Please, if possible, clarify:

1. What is the Akephalos satellite's weapon? It's clear to me that satellite-based beam cannon that can target things on the ground are hardly MT or even PMT.
2. What is the size of the 'Turncoat division'? How many men, vehicles, etc.?
3. What is the Mantorok virus? In what way is the ability to develop a new virus MT?

1. Its a Particle-beam weapon mounted on a Satelite. Its experimental and shuts the satellite down after use. Accurate with markers, without them it cant hit pretty much anything
2. Around 100 thousand men armed with old equipment and basic training 3,000 tanks most old ww2 and cold war. 6,000 APC and 5,000 trucks and 50 old howitzer. Main force has 200 thousand men 2,000 heavy tanks, 1,000 Chaos drones[Mobile chemical dispensers],200 Mobile Artillery units, 1,000 APC a. Around 300 thousand soldiers are arriving along with 1,000 tanks, 2,000 Chaos drones, 200 Mobile Artillery, 2,000 APC.
3. A virus that degrades the body exceptional fast, it sadly dies out after a short time. Can be water born but its effect is reduced to small amount of limb degradation if any.
4. Around 100 fighters with 50 bombers are currently approaching the capital. 300 fighters and 200 bomber are still being readied
One Reality of Archona

ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA!

Buy People NS stats are not used

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:39 pm

So, there are about 450 total artillery pieces?
Also can you tell me how wide the front is on which these 100k men are attacking?
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Diplomat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Reich of the New World Order » Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:45 pm

Allanea wrote:So, there are about 450 total artillery pieces?
Also can you tell me how wide the front is on which these 100k men are attacking?

250 currently, more will arrive but they are not attacking
Main attack is from Moyale and the surrounding area and a smaller one from Galkayo with about 30,000 Turncoat soldiers and 60,000 main army
One Reality of Archona

African Resistance Front
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby African Resistance Front » Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:13 pm

To be clear, do I understand correctly that this virus is not extremely contagious in terms of a person-to-person spread? (I.e. that it is more like the anthrax bacterium, in that it is unlikely to just bounce about the country and will mostly infect the people directly exposed to having it splashed on them) I observe that the Reich's own troops don't seem concerned about spreading it all over their country.

Diplomat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Reich of the New World Order » Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:19 pm

Direct contact is the most lethal as it only stays air born for at most 15 seconds and in water it losses its potency. A infected cannot transport the virus
Last edited by Reich of the New World Order on Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
One Reality of Archona

African Resistance Front
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby African Resistance Front » Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:26 pm

Reich of the New World Order wrote:Direct contact is the most lethal as it only stays air born for at most 15 seconds and in water it losses its potency. A infected cannot transport the virus

Wouldn't normal urban water filtering facilities, with UV sterilization and the like, also kill the virus?

Diplomat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Reich of the New World Order » Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:30 pm

African Resistance Front wrote:
Reich of the New World Order wrote:Direct contact is the most lethal as it only stays air born for at most 15 seconds and in water it losses its potency. A infected cannot transport the virus

Wouldn't normal urban water filtering facilities, with UV sterilization and the like, also kill the virus?

Pretty much. Its a psychological weapon meant to scare people. Deadly if exposed directly but not extremely potent otherwise, it was made for propaganda reasons.
One Reality of Archona

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents