NATION

PASSWORD

The Berlin Conference (Deutsch-Francia and Siberia Allowed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Jaffort
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 24, 2022
Ex-Nation

The Berlin Conference (Deutsch-Francia and Siberia Allowed)

Postby Jaffort » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:02 pm

The Following RP is a Closed RP, for the Nations of Deutsch Francia and The Kingdom of Jaffort (Siberia)

Background: The Kingdom of Siberia, Getting Left Behind in the Race For Power over Hundreds and Thousands of Competing Nations in the World. In the Desperate Hour of Need the Siberian Kingdom found themself a life-line. Deutsch Francia. The King of Siberia (Aleksander Niroshimyov) Approached the King of Germany (Jacques I), with the Proposal of a Possible Military-Economic-And Political Alliance. After Several Telegrams Go Back and Forth, Jacques I has showed Extreme Interest in Pursuing the Alliance and has Invited the King to Berlin. Right Away, one of the First Diplomatic actions was Siberia Setting up Embassies in Deutsch-Francia (Brussels, Berlin, Paris). As the King Arrives a Groundbreaking Interaction could change the Course of the Global Climate forever.

ONCE AGAIN THIS IS AN RP ONLY FOR DEUTSCH-FRANCIA AND JAFFORT, ALL OTHER POSTS WILL BE VOIDED.

Jaffort
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Jaffort » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:13 pm

The King Arrives in the Palace in Berlin. With Him, are 3 Members of the Siberian Guard. Along With him he has a Diplomat (Kodiak Petrov), and a Translator (Stefan Zhukov). Him and his Party Wait near the Doors of the Palace. They Wait for Jacques I to see them, and discuss the terms of their Possible Alliance.

Deutsch-Francia
Envoy

Founded: Dec 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Deutsch-Francia » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:38 pm

In one of the conference rooms within the Berlin Palace, the collection of Deutsch-Francian officials that were going to be involved in the conference with the King of Siberia quietly waited for him to arrive. Among them were Kaiser Jacques I, Chancellor Wilhelm Mayer, Foreign Minister Konrad von Schleswig, and a few minor diplomats and a translator.

As the Kaiser was pacing back and forth, one of the royal guards entered the room. The Kaiser and his officials turned their attention towards him.

"Your majesty, King Aleksander Niroshimyov of Siberia has arrived" he stated.

"I see." The Kaiser said before turning towards the various officials in the room.

"Gentlemen, it seems that it is finally time for us to meet the King of Siberia." He said calmly.

Kaiser Jacques I and his entourage left the room and made their way to the palace gates, which were quickly opened by the guards. Right in front of them was King Aleksander Niroshimyov and his entourage.

"Your majesty, it is wonderful to finally meet you here in Berlin." I trust you are well? The Kaiser stated.
The Holy Empire of Deutsch-Francia
Overview | Imperial Constitution | Kaiser Jacques I |
Chancellor Wilhelm Mayer | Embassy Program
Co-Founder of the Berlin-Vienna Pact, join here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=520512

Jaffort
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Jaffort » Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:14 am

Deutsch-Francia wrote:In one of the conference rooms within the Berlin Palace, the collection of Deutsch-Francian officials that were going to be involved in the conference with the King of Siberia quietly waited for him to arrive. Among them were Kaiser Jacques I, Chancellor Wilhelm Mayer, Foreign Minister Konrad von Schleswig, and a few minor diplomats and a translator.

As the Kaiser was pacing back and forth, one of the royal guards entered the room. The Kaiser and his officials turned their attention towards him.

"Your majesty, King Aleksander Niroshimyov of Siberia has arrived" he stated.

"I see." The Kaiser said before turning towards the various officials in the room.

"Gentlemen, it seems that it is finally time for us to meet the King of Siberia." He said calmly.

Kaiser Jacques I and his entourage left the room and made their way to the palace gates, which were quickly opened by the guards. Right in front of them was King Aleksander Niroshimyov and his entourage.

"Your majesty, it is wonderful to finally meet you here in Berlin." I trust you are well? The Kaiser stated.

The King Leaned in and Whispered to the Translator,
"Почему наш Дворец не такой Ницца Ха?" And him and the Translator Burst Into Laughter.
"The King Would Like to know why the Siberian Palace is not this Large?" He said with Tears in his Eyes.
The King Says a Few Words to the Translator. "And To answer your Question he is well, Thank you for Asking."
Niroshimyov Walks Over to a Table, and On His Right Sits the Diplomat, and on his Left sits the Translator. Behind him the Guards Loom over his seat.

The King Asks, "Так. Что такое Первый заказ бизнеса?"
Translated: "So. What is the First order of Business?"

Deutsch-Francia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Deutsch-Francia » Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:59 am

The Kaiser and his entourage take a seat as well, with members of the royal guard standing by the door. Chancellor Wilhelm Mayer begins to speak.

"Your majesty, I believe we should begin this conference by discussing military affairs first. We believe that a mutual defense pact would be in the best interest of both parties. Your thoughts?" The Chancellor says, turning his head to the translator, who then proceeds to translate it.

Jaffort
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Jaffort » Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:17 pm

Deutsch-Francia wrote:The Kaiser and his entourage take a seat as well, with members of the royal guard standing by the door. Chancellor Wilhelm Mayer begins to speak.

"Your majesty, I believe we should begin this conference by discussing military affairs first. We believe that a mutual defense pact would be in the best interest of both parties. Your thoughts?" The Chancellor says, turning his head to the translator, who then proceeds to translate it.

"Я согласен. В этом пакте об обороне мы также должны иметь тесные связи во время войны. Если эта встреча пройдет хорошо, мы обсудим это в договоре."
Translated: "I agree. In this Defense Pact we should Also Have Close Ties when at War. If this Meeting goes well, we'll discuss it in the treaty."
The Translator then Exchanged Words in Russian with the King and Said "Also, What would you Like to Discuss About the Economic Aspect of the alliance?"

Deutsch-Francia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Deutsch-Francia » Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:14 pm

"Regarding the economic aspects of this alliance, we would be interested in a free trade agreement. In addition, we would give a tax cut for Deutsch-Francian businesses that invest in your country." The Chancellor states. The translator then repeats his statement to the King in Russian.

Jaffort
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Jaffort » Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:29 pm

Deutsch-Francia wrote:"Regarding the economic aspects of this alliance, we would be interested in a free trade agreement. In addition, we would give a tax cut for Deutsch-Francian businesses that invest in your country." The Chancellor states. The translator then repeats his statement to the King in Russian.

The Translator Relayed what the King Said. "We Would Be willing to do this as well. We Agree to the Free Trade Agreement too. Also, we would be willing to donate many, many shares in stock for some of the Largest Countries in Siberia. Are there any other Things We Would Like to Work Out? Or Just Begin to Draft the Treaty, and work the Rest out as we get to it." Just After the Translator Finished, the King Broke into a Very, Very Violent Coughing Fit.

Deutsch-Francia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Deutsch-Francia » Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:23 pm

"Erm, your majesty, are you ok?" The Chancellor asked.

Jaffort
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Jaffort » Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:52 am

Deutsch-Francia wrote:"Erm, your majesty, are you ok?" The Chancellor asked.

Still Coughing, the Translator Says "The King Suffers From Lung Cancer. Many of the Finest Doctors have Looked at him and said he doesn't much time left." The King Stops Coughing and Says "Я думаю, что я в порядке. Ну, я не уверен, что вы хотите обсудить, но я хотел бы обсудить возможное соглашение о защите."The Translator Looks at the Chancellor and Says "He Says he thinks think he's Fine. And, He says he would Like to also discuss a possible trade protection alliance."

Deutsch-Francia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Deutsch-Francia » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:07 am

"I see. My condolences." The Chancellor responds.

"On the matter of including a section on trade protection, we would be willing to accept such if it only affected certain industries, such as our firearm manufacturing industry. Our course, we would also like to state that placing these sorts of trade barriers should only apply to nations that do not already have a free trade agreement with us." The Chancellor says, and the translator repeats his statement in Russian.

Jaffort
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Jaffort » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:24 am

Deutsch-Francia wrote:"I see. My condolences." The Chancellor responds.

"On the matter of including a section on trade protection, we would be willing to accept such if it only affected certain industries, such as our firearm manufacturing industry. Our course, we would also like to state that placing these sorts of trade barriers should only apply to nations that do not already have a free trade agreement with us." The Chancellor says, and the translator repeats his statement in Russian.

The Translator Receives Word, "Yes We Agree as well. And if this Alliance Grows Large, It will Especially Be Helpful. Do you wish to Cover any More Topics Chancellor? Cause We Have One Final Topic, But We wish that you go first."

Deutsch-Francia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Deutsch-Francia » Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:33 am

"I do believe those were all the main topics we wished to focus on, so feel free to go ahead and state your final topic." The Chancellor said.

Jaffort
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Jaffort » Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:16 am

The Translator Leaned in Close to the Chancellor and Whispered "The King Is Certain to Die Soon. And His Wife has Said that when he does, The King's Sisters Son Will Take Over. She Will Abdicate Since their Son is only 3. The King that Will Take Over Will be Saparnov I. The Public Highly Approves of Him, Because he Doesn't Take Shit. He May Be Difficult to Work With But he will be a Powerful and Loyal Ally." The Translator Leans Back and Says, "The Final Term We Would Like to Discuss is A Protection Deal. If One of Us is Attacked, We Defend. And The Alliance Will Defend/Aid Any Member When there is a Rightful Justification of War."

Deutsch-Francia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Deutsch-Francia » Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:55 am

"We will agree to the protection deal and it will be included as part of the mutual defense aspect of the treaty. If that is all you wished to discuss, then I think that we can begin to formally draft the treaty." The Chancellor states.

Jaffort
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Jaffort » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:01 pm

Deutsch-Francia wrote:"We will agree to the protection deal and it will be included as part of the mutual defense aspect of the treaty. If that is all you wished to discuss, then I think that we can begin to formally draft the treaty." The Chancellor states.

"Тогда давайте составим договор!" The King Exclaimed.

Deutsch-Francia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Deutsch-Francia » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:57 pm

"Excellent! Let us begin drafting the treaty." The Chancellor responded.

Jaffort
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Jaffort » Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:05 pm

/Bump

Advertisement

Remove ads