NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Flaming MCU/Superhero Thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Forsher
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 30, 2012
New York Times Democracy

[R] Flaming MCU/Superhero Thread

Postby Forsher » Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:38 pm

Forsher wrote:
Cannot think of a name wrote:
I dunno, kinda seems like a 'snyder cut' kind of complaint. We saw that she had the Darkhold and she went looking for her kids by the time we see her again she's going scorched earth to exit the reality where she has known nothing but pain and heartache and go to one where her kids were real. She looked for her kids via the Darkhold and this is what she found. Do we really need a handholding scene where she makes the decision that she can't recreate her kids but via the multiverse she can do the next best thing? I kind of hate this instinct that audiences are incapable of filling in the gaps or even worse that not documenting every single step is 'bad writing'. It's the Cinema Sins/Pitch Meeting effect where people have taken a perfectly fun exercise and mistaken it for actual criticism.

Honestly, if you're not going to read what I say you don't get TO TALK about what I'm saying.

Get fucked.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to go report myself. Prick.
That it Could be What it Is, Is What it Is

Stop making shit up, though. Links, or it's a God-damn lie and you know it.

The normie life is heteronormie

We won't know until 2053 when it'll be really obvious what he should've done. [...] We have no option but to guess.

Crazy girl
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Crazy girl » Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:14 am

*** 3 day ban for flaming ***

Considering history, the fact that you knew full well you were breaking the rules, mentioning you're off to report yourself to then just throw in another flame.

Return to Moderation