NATION

PASSWORD

D~Koi Holographics(Wip, from deconstructing Acretech)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Gothian Crimea
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 04, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

D~Koi Holographics(Wip, from deconstructing Acretech)

Postby Gothian Crimea » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:33 pm

|||||||||ImageImageImage
Last edited by Gothian Crimea on Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:24 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Come out, the WA has passed a resolution. Actions will be taken to bring your nation into compliance.
I HATE THE ANTICHIRST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
Gothian Embassy | Cygnus Arms Selling guns, or producing yours | D~Koi Selling decoy holograms, combat holograms, and both at the same time
I have many other nations. I treat this like a hub nation, so generally they will have Gothian Crimea in their sig | Say NO to NS stats

Gothian Crimea
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gothian Crimea » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:33 pm

-reserved for about us-
Last edited by Gothian Crimea on Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Come out, the WA has passed a resolution. Actions will be taken to bring your nation into compliance.
I HATE THE ANTICHIRST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
Gothian Embassy | Cygnus Arms Selling guns, or producing yours | D~Koi Selling decoy holograms, combat holograms, and both at the same time
I have many other nations. I treat this like a hub nation, so generally they will have Gothian Crimea in their sig | Say NO to NS stats

Gothian Crimea
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gothian Crimea » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:35 pm

Just a regular hologram, everyone can tell it is one. Perfect for 3d transmission, and for displays.
Cost:

A hologram that looks practically indistinguishable from the real object. The passive part means that if someone shoots at where it is displayed it will stay as the display, which will give it away to a remotely aware person. Best used a preventative pre-war decoys.
Cost:

Just like the Passive Holograms they practically indistinguishable from the real thing, but unlike them the active part means that they mimic the object being hit, meaning that the enemy is much less likely to be able to discover they were fake. Good for decoys during war times or against enemy spies.

The Attack Hologram contains no disguise, instead operating as a frightful weapon, which unprepared foes may have little to no counter for.
Cost:

This hologram mixes the best parts of the Active Disguise Hologram and the Attack Hologram, it can disguise itself as something else, so that the foe comes prepared for the wrong opponent, then fry them while they are frozen with shock, and in all likelihood fear.
Cost:
Last edited by Gothian Crimea on Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:24 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Gothian Crimea
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gothian Crimea » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:25 pm

Records

Sales

Customers

Contracts

Last edited by Gothian Crimea on Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gothian Crimea
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gothian Crimea » Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:46 pm

-reserved for order forms-

Return to Global Economics and Trade