NATION

PASSWORD

European Defense League Secretariat

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Free Russian Tzarists
Envoy

Founded: Apr 20, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Russian Tzarists » Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:50 pm

Grande Germania wrote:
The Free Russian Tzarists wrote:Sir Vitya Fedorov "Yes. King Hrach and President Fritz have spoken and have sorted out occupation. I do not intend to invade Armenia however, as this is a defensive and preemptive defensive alliance. ZN is currently being occupied by a small platoon."

"I was talking about taking the opportunity quickly and occupying a part of the territory of ZN to have more influence, not attacking Armenia"

Sir Vitya Fedorov "That is what we are doing. The Eastern portion of the nation is to be occupied by the League."

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Russian Tzarists » Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:30 pm

The Free Russian Tzarists wrote:
Grande Germania wrote:"I was talking about taking the opportunity quickly and occupying a part of the territory of ZN to have more influence, not attacking Armenia"

Sir Vitya Fedorov "That is what we are doing. The Eastern portion of the nation is to be occupied by the League."

Sir Vitya Fedorov "This question has, I think, been put to rest. Now, I wish to talk to the Grande Germanian ambassador. Not as chairman of the EDL, but as a European, I would like to inquire into recent actions in St. Johns, ZN. If my reports from Moscow are accurate, the Zarnicovians are accepting and endorsing racist and border-line Naziest views in their occupied land. May I receive an answer on why?"

Grande Germania
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 10, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Grande Germania » Sun Jun 05, 2022 1:51 am

The Free Russian Tzarists wrote:Sir Vitya Fedorov "That is what we are doing. The Eastern portion of the nation is to be occupied by the League."

Sir Vitya Fedorov "This question has, I think, been put to rest. Now, I wish to talk to the Grande Germanian ambassador. Not as chairman of the EDL, but as a European, I would like to inquire into recent actions in St. Johns, ZN. If my reports from Moscow are accurate, the Zarnicovians are accepting and endorsing racist and border-line Naziest views in their occupied land. May I receive an answer on why?"

"Of course, it's a simple tactic of war, taking control of that island is fundamental for us, so we wanted to do it without losing men, of course, once we land on the island, we will renegotiate the pact and get a simple transfer of population from the island to Visegrad"
The Visegrad Empire, a federal union of states formed by Czechoslovakia, Hungary and Poland

IC my state is Called Union of the Empire of Visegrad, or Visegrad, OOC Grande Germania or whatever you like

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Russian Tzarists » Sun Jun 05, 2022 6:03 am

Grande Germania wrote:
The Free Russian Tzarists wrote:Sir Vitya Fedorov "This question has, I think, been put to rest. Now, I wish to talk to the Grande Germanian ambassador. Not as chairman of the EDL, but as a European, I would like to inquire into recent actions in St. Johns, ZN. If my reports from Moscow are accurate, the Zarnicovians are accepting and endorsing racist and border-line Naziest views in their occupied land. May I receive an answer on why?"

"Of course, it's a simple tactic of war, taking control of that island is fundamental for us, so we wanted to do it without losing men, of course, once we land on the island, we will renegotiate the pact and get a simple transfer of population from the island to Visegrad"

Sir Vitya Fedorov "Very well. I would also like to ask why the Visegradian area is separate from the larger EDL area, when if I'm correct, Visegrad pushed for a League zone?"

Grande Germania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Grande Germania » Sun Jun 05, 2022 6:07 am

Grande Germania wrote:

Sir Vitya Fedorov "Very well. I would also like to ask why the Visegradian area is separate from the larger EDL area, when if I'm correct, Visegrad pushed for a League zone?"

"We are separated due to a new plan, that is to create at least two states on the Zarcovia Nova area, to prevent ZN from becoming dangerous again, if you approve this plan, we will join you"
The Visegrad Empire, a federal union of states formed by Czechoslovakia, Hungary and Poland

IC my state is Called Union of the Empire of Visegrad, or Visegrad, OOC Grande Germania or whatever you like

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Russian Tzarists » Sun Jun 05, 2022 6:15 am

Grande Germania wrote:
The Free Russian Tzarists wrote:Sir Vitya Fedorov "Very well. I would also like to ask why the Visegradian area is separate from the larger EDL area, when if I'm correct, Visegrad pushed for a League zone?"

"We are separated due to a new plan, that is to create at least two states on the Zarcovia Nova area, to prevent ZN from becoming dangerous again, if you approve this plan, we will join you"

Sir Vitya Fedorov "I suppose it would be good. We could split the nation along a river. Maybe we could even solve the religious violence that way. Very well, I'll inform my superiors. Will you and your army support us in the occupation?

Grande Germania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Grande Germania » Sun Jun 05, 2022 6:28 am

Grande Germania wrote:"We are separated due to a new plan, that is to create at least two states on the Zarcovia Nova area, to prevent ZN from becoming dangerous again, if you approve this plan, we will join you"

Sir Vitya Fedorov "I suppose it would be good. We could split the nation along a river. Maybe we could even solve the religious violence that way. Very well, I'll inform my superiors. Will you and your army support us in the occupation?

"Of course, we are currently disembarking in St. Johns, if everything goes as planned we should not fire a shot to have the whole island under our control"

Trenaka
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Trenaka » Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:02 am

The Trenakan representative enters the chamber of the EDL.

Wilhelm von Habsburg, Duke of Styria: Greetings everyone. I am the representative from the Kingdom of Trenaka.
The Kingdom of Trenaka
Königreich Trenaka

A unitary constitutional monarchy in Central Europe.
Anthem
Trenakan National News: Trenaka withdraws from the GENA, joins the IFC -:- King Frederick II dissolves Parliament, calls new election on Chancellor Friedel’s request.

Bisexual atheist and social democrat.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Russian Tzarists » Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:58 pm

Trenaka wrote:The Trenakan representative enters the chamber of the EDL.

Wilhelm von Habsburg, Duke of Styria: Greetings everyone. I am the representative from the Kingdom of Trenaka.

Sir Vitya Fedorov, OOTT "Hello, Duke. We are just discussing-" he pauses and leaves the room as his phone buzzes frantically. A minute or two later, he enters again. "Hello. I received word from Moscow that a mafia-like group known as LENI is attacking an EDL member state, Soviennesberg. We are obligated to join. I will motion for a recess to allow for nations to contact their capitols to inform them."

Grande Germania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Grande Germania » Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:46 pm

"Gentlemen, I have just been informed of the situation in ZN, and of the nuclear attacks in the area, in the face of the risk of a global nuclear war, what do we do?"

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Russian Tzarists » Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:31 pm

Grande Germania wrote:"Gentlemen, I have just been informed of the situation in ZN, and of the nuclear attacks in the area, in the face of the risk of a global nuclear war, what do we do?"

Sir Vitya Fedorov "Thank you. Of course, we have the European Nuclear Umbrella, so that should aid in the deterrence of attacks, but we should be prepared. I motion we distribute anti-ballistic missile systems across the EDL. I also believe we should send out a dispatch to discourage attacks, perhaps by outlining our capabilities or by announcing a new weapon."

Trenaka
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Trenaka » Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:46 pm

Wilhelm von Habsburg: “I second the motion. I also would like to announce that Trenaka’s Parliament has voted to begin a Trenakan nuclear program to develop nuclear weapons. The new law also stated that we will join the European Nuclear Umbrella once our program starts producing weapons.”
The Kingdom of Trenaka
Königreich Trenaka

Anthem
Trenakan National News: Trenaka withdraws from the GENA, joins the IFC -:- King Frederick II dissolves Parliament, calls new election on Chancellor Friedel’s request.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Russian Tzarists » Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:53 pm

Trenaka wrote:Wilhelm von Habsburg: “I second the motion. I also would like to announce that Trenaka’s Parliament has voted to begin a Trenakan nuclear program to develop nuclear weapons. The new law also stated that we will join the European Nuclear Umbrella once our program starts producing weapons.”

Sir Vitya Fedorov, OOTT "Good, good. The larger the ENU stockpile is, the better. Russian scientists will aid your nation in nuclear endeavors. Russian scientists have long studied nuclear detonation, and in fact, it would practically be like giving your nation blueprints."

Trenaka
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Trenaka » Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:04 pm

Trenaka wrote:Wilhelm von Habsburg: “I second the motion. I also would like to announce that Trenaka’s Parliament has voted to begin a Trenakan nuclear program to develop nuclear weapons. The new law also stated that we will join the European Nuclear Umbrella once our program starts producing weapons.”

Sir Vitya Fedorov, OOTT "Good, good. The larger the ENU stockpile is, the better. Russian scientists will aid your nation in nuclear endeavors. Russian scientists have long studied nuclear detonation, and in fact, it would practically be like giving your nation blueprints."

Wilhelm von Habsburg: “That would be extremely helpful, to both Trenaka and the EDL. The sooner we get functional nuclear weapons, the better for all of us.”
The Kingdom of Trenaka
Königreich Trenaka

Anthem

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Russian Tzarists » Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:08 pm

Trenaka wrote:
The Free Russian Tzarists wrote:Sir Vitya Fedorov, OOTT "Good, good. The larger the ENU stockpile is, the better. Russian scientists will aid your nation in nuclear endeavors. Russian scientists have long studied nuclear detonation, and in fact, it would practically be like giving your nation blueprints."

Wilhelm von Habsburg: “That would be extremely helpful, to both Trenaka and the EDL. The sooner we get functional nuclear weapons, the better for all of us.”

Sir Vitya Fedorov "Indeed. In fact, I will discuss arming all willing EDL members we can solidly trust and who want it."

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Russian Tzarists » Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:30 pm

Sir Vitya Fedorov "I propose the following act. Do I have a second to begin debate?"

Imperial Russia
Sir Vitya Fedorov

European Nuclear Armarment Act

[Resolution Number: 2]

VIEWING the possibility of nuclear war as a grave threat the League must be prepared against,

ACCEPTING that until such time a nuclear war is impossible, we must be prepared to defend against threats like Phenyzia, the New World Order, and Rome,

the European Defense League hereby enacts the following;
    1. creates the European Nuclear Readiness Program which will,
      a. create a joint EDL venture to arm European nations in the EDL with nuclear weapons,
      b. oversee the storage and transfer of nuclear weapons across national lines, and,
      c. organize in a similar manner the distribution, production, and development of counter-ICBM missiles
    2. reaffirms the European Nuclear Umbrella policy in which all EDL member states are protected against a nuclear strike by the threat of a counter-strike, and

3. instates a Defensive Strike policy where nuclear offensives may be launched if the following conditions occur,
      a. the target also has nuclear weapons,
      b. an EDL state is under attack,
      c. the target has ever launched a first-strike nuclear attack

[Sir Vitya Fedorov, Imperial Russia]

Grande Germania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Grande Germania » Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:35 pm

"very well, Visegrad has atomic weapons, but they are dated and not very suitable for modern warfare, so I contacted my superiors in Prague and announce that Visegrad also restarts its atomic program, I will notify you as soon as we start producing new atomic weapons"

Trenaka
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Trenaka » Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:40 pm

The Free Russian Tzarists wrote:Sir Vitya Fedorov "I propose the following act. Do I have a second to begin debate?"

Imperial Russia
Sir Vitya Fedorov

VIEWING the possibility of nuclear war as a grave threat the League must be prepared against,

ACCEPTING that until such time a nuclear war is impossible, we must be prepared to defend against threats like Phenyzia, the New World Order, and Rome,

a. create a joint EDL venture to arm European nations in the EDL with nuclear weapons,
      b. oversee the storage and transfer of nuclear weapons across national lines, and,
      c. organize in a similar manner the distribution, production, and development of counter-ICBM missiles
    2. reaffirms the European Nuclear Umbrella policy in which all EDL member states are protected against a nuclear strike by the threat of a counter-strike, and

3. instates a Defensive Strike policy where nuclear offensives may be launched if the following conditions occur,

Wilhelm von Habsburg: “I second the new proposal.”
Last edited by Trenaka on Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Kingdom of Trenaka
Königreich Trenaka

Anthem

Grande Germania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Grande Germania » Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:42 pm

The Free Russian Tzarists wrote:Sir Vitya Fedorov "I propose the following act. Do I have a second to begin debate?"

Imperial Russia
Sir Vitya Fedorov

"the law itself has no serious flaws, however I am worried about how other alliances like GENA or other nations like Janpia, trying to limit our atomic development, seem to want to limit the emergence of new great atomic powers, however I remain in favor of this law in its current version "

Trenaka
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Trenaka » Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:54 pm

Grande Germania wrote:

Imperial Russia
Sir Vitya Fedorov

"the law itself has no serious flaws, however I am worried about how other alliances like GENA or other nations like Janpia, trying to limit our atomic development, seem to want to limit the emergence of new great atomic powers, however I remain in favor of this law in its current version "

Wilhelm von Habsburg: “My counterpart in the GENA’s Legislative Assembly is going to propose a Nuclear Weapons Act that will help arm GENA nations with nuclear weapons, and institute a no-first-strike policy. Trenaka will ensure that the GENA will not try to interfere in the EDL’s nuclear affairs.”
The Kingdom of Trenaka
Königreich Trenaka

Anthem

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Russian Tzarists » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:17 pm

Trenaka wrote:
Grande Germania wrote:"the law itself has no serious flaws, however I am worried about how other alliances like GENA or other nations like Janpia, trying to limit our atomic development, seem to want to limit the emergence of new great atomic powers, however I remain in favor of this law in its current version "

Wilhelm von Habsburg: “My counterpart in the GENA’s Legislative Assembly is going to propose a Nuclear Weapons Act that will help arm GENA nations with nuclear weapons, and institute a no-first-strike policy. Trenaka will ensure that the GENA will not try to interfere in the EDL’s nuclear affairs.”

Sir Vitya Fedorov "How would the no-first strike policy interact with the Defensive Strike policy? They seem to oppose each other, as the Defensive Strike Policy allows the first strike under conditions."

Grande Germania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Grande Germania » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:24 pm

Trenaka wrote:
Grande Germania wrote:"the law itself has no serious flaws, however I am worried about how other alliances like GENA or other nations like Janpia, trying to limit our atomic development, seem to want to limit the emergence of new great atomic powers, however I remain in favor of this law in its current version "

"this is very good, so I would say to start the votes on the law proposed by my Russian colleague"

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Russian Tzarists » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:32 pm

Grande Germania wrote:
Trenaka wrote:Wilhelm von Habsburg: “My counterpart in the GENA’s Legislative Assembly is going to propose a Nuclear Weapons Act that will help arm GENA nations with nuclear weapons, and institute a no-first-strike policy. Trenaka will ensure that the GENA will not try to interfere in the EDL’s nuclear affairs.”

"this is very good, so I would say to start the votes on the law proposed by my Russian colleague"

Sir Vitya Fedorov "I second, and vote Aye."

Grande Germania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Grande Germania » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:34 pm

Grande Germania wrote:"this is very good, so I would say to start the votes on the law proposed by my Russian colleague"

Sir Vitya Fedorov "I second, and vote Aye."

"as I said before, I vote yes"

Trenaka
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Trenaka » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:36 pm

Trenaka wrote:Wilhelm von Habsburg: “My counterpart in the GENA’s Legislative Assembly is going to propose a Nuclear Weapons Act that will help arm GENA nations with nuclear weapons, and institute a no-first-strike policy. Trenaka will ensure that the GENA will not try to interfere in the EDL’s nuclear affairs.”

Sir Vitya Fedorov "How would the no-first strike policy interact with the Defensive Strike policy? They seem to oppose each other, as the Defensive Strike Policy allows the first strike under conditions."

Wilhelm von Habsburg: “The no-first-strike policy of the GENA would only be triggered upon a strike upon one of its member nations. Given the lack of joint GENA-EDL members (except for Trenaka and Francia, who hasn’t been active for about a week), the two policies wouldn’t really interact.”
The Kingdom of Trenaka
Königreich Trenaka

Anthem

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents