NATION

PASSWORD

Warrior Cats - Collapse of the Clans | Open | OOC & Signups

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Catalonia 2070 RP
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 29, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Warrior Cats - Collapse of the Clans | Open | OOC & Signups

Postby Catalonia 2070 RP » Sat May 21, 2022 4:40 am

Warrior Cats - Collapse of the Clans - A Warrior Cats Alternate Future Roleplay

Welcome to Collapse of the Clans! Before joining the roleplay, read the spoilers below. If you dont want to read them all, you may skip through them as you please.

This is my first attempt at a big roleplay like this, maybe I messed up a bit with the time frame, and there will be minor spoilers ahead for those who plan on reading the books but havent caught up yet, so beware. If this doesnt work out, I'll change the time frame to a nameless time in the old territories before the books start, I just feel like this might be more interesting. Also, dont be afraid to post short answers, i know how daunting it can be to be pressured into long ones.

1. First things first, I want to make sure that you understand you don't need to know warrior cats or have read it to do this. I'll just explain the warrior code, the different roles there are, how names are structured, and a brief history of where this rp is taking place, and we can get started.

2. This is an alternate future of Warrior cats after the book River. If you have read the books, then skip to the Proper Introduction place below. If you have read some of the books but haven't made it there yet, stop reading now, there might be some spoilers.

3. In a nutshell, the warrior code is like a code of chivalry that all 5 clans follow - the 5 clans are SkyClan, ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan. WindClan cats live on the moor, ShadowClan in a marshy, dark forest, ThunderClan in a regular forest, SkyClan in a regular forest, RiverClan by the river - swimming cats. There is also a sixth clan, StarClan, which is basically cat heaven in the stars, that only medicine cats can interact with.

4. Back to the warrior code. Medicine cats can't fall in love, if they do it's a cliche forbidden love story, cats can't love cats from other clans but they can switch clans if they complete a task of the clan that they're switching to's choice. Defend your clans, etc,.
for a complete list of the warrior code, press this spoiler:
Defend all the Clans, even with your life. Your first loyalty is to your Clan, but all cats who follow the warrior code are your allies. Each Clan must ensure that no other Clan falls. Nevertheless, each Clan is proud and independent, with traditions that must always be respected. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win their battles, unless they are outside the code, or it is necessary for self-defense. Elders, queens, sick or injured cats and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders. (formerly Rule 3)A Gathering of all five Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies, retires, or is exiled. After the death, retirement, promotion, or exile of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.If a Clan member believes that their leader is no longer leading with honor and integrity, they can challenge them. Three-quarters of the Clan members, including their medicine cats, must agree. Their objections will then be presented to the leaders of the other Clans. If the other leaders agree, all medicine cats will request that StarClan remove the leader's remaining lives and give them to the deputy. These objections cannot be raised by the deputy.[10]A warrior or medicine cat may switch their allegiance from one Clan to another but must meet a set of conditions. The cat wishing to change Clans must perform a task of their intended Clan’s choosing. If they succeed, it will be deemed StarClan’s will that they change Clans, and their request will be granted.[10]Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life. (formerly Rule 4)Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice. (formerly Rule 7)A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats—but a warrior must always remember that all cats follow the warrior code. 
That was copy pasted from the wiki so sorry if it looks weird.

5. This takes place in the Lake Territories. This is also mostly about the political side of things, so no dark forest cats wreaking havoc.

6. Warrior cats have a prefix and suffix. Kittens always have kit as a suffix, apprentices always have paw as a suffix, warriors have like, tai., pelt, etc,. You can find a good naming thing outside. Please also stay as a young cat, so it doesnt mess up the existing lore too much.

7. You may choose Rogue, StarClan, or Dark Forest as allegiances, but that woll probably be boring, maybe less so as a rogue.

8. We can do timeskips and stuff if everyone agrees.

9. Valid allegiances are SkyClan, ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, WindClan, StarClan, Dark Forest, and Rogues.

10. Valid roles are Kit, Apprentice, Warrior, Queen, Elder, Leader, Deputy, and Miscellaneous.

The clans are in turmoil, after the newest changes to the warrior code. RiverClan is leaderless, divided on who to appoint leader. With divided opinions and a small, scared apprentice as their only way to reach the stars for guidance, people have begun doubting in everything. Lizardtail, Duskfur, and Podlight collaborated, accusing Frostpaw of lying about leadership, and they with support, voted to depose the leaders, electing themselves as a temporary council. Meanwhile, others thought that Frostpaw was the obvious choice for leadership, while others yet argued the two medicine cats should rule as a council. Divided, war began in the clans, with noone to stop it, despite many's attempts.
In ShadowClan, Tigerstar went missing and Cloverfoot announced the new leadership, and was forced to repeal the changes to the warrior code. ThunderClan, SkyClan, and WindClan all stare on, as revolution and reaction spreads the territories.

Code: Select all
Name:
Allegiance:
Role:
Age (in months, also optional):
Quick Backstory:
Quick Personality:
Quick Appearance (remember we are cats):

Name: Waxkit
Allegiance: SkyClan
Role: Kitten
Quick Backstory: Just born a month ago, has none.
Quick Personality: Playful and cheerful, classic kitten
Quick Appearence: Sleek, waxy fur, white belly and face, grey tabby.

IC: Here
Last edited by Catalonia 2070 RP on Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:54 am, edited 4 times in total.

Catalonia 2070 RP
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Catalonia 2070 RP » Sat May 21, 2022 6:23 am

Name: Fennelpaw
Allegiance: ShadowClan
Role: Apprentice
Age (in months, also optional): 8 moons
Quick Backstory: Not much here yet, just a regular apprentice.
Quick Personality: Excited, territorial, loyal, not too shy but sometimes shy, and somewhat attention seeking.
Quick Appearance (remember we are cats): Black with brown belly and yellow eyes.

I'm accepting myself!
Last edited by Catalonia 2070 RP on Sat May 21, 2022 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Catalonia 2070 RP
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Catalonia 2070 RP » Mon May 23, 2022 2:58 am

/bump, even if you don't want to join, some feedback would be nice so I can make a better roleplay as this is my first

Nitrana
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 16, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Nitrana » Mon May 23, 2022 3:01 am

Ill probably join. not decided yet.
Taiwan is a country, Tiananmen protests DID happen, and the Chinese government is a dictatorship. Deal with it.
An alt world STRONK Slovakia where the duchy of Nitra never fell, adopted Christianity and defended it. It also established as a regional superpower. It controls the lands of Croatia, Hungary and Slovakia. The Hungarians also never were a major culture!
I like countryballs. I play HOI4 and Minecraft. That’s it lol
I do use NS stats, but not every one of them. (Monogamy? DATS HERECY!)
ЗупинітьПутіна

Northern Kegreiland
Civilian

Founded: May 23, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Kegreiland » Mon May 23, 2022 3:41 am

Name: Rimypaw
Allegiance: Thunderclan
Role: (medicine) Apprentice
Age (in months, also optional): 10 moons
Quick Backstory: Rimypaw was a former kittypet and wandered off to Thunderclan as a solution to escape from her grandmother. She was accepted into the clan and become the Medicine Cat Apprentice due to her interest in herbs and healing.
Quick Personality: It's hard to describe a complex cat like Rimypaw, but most know that above all else she's independent and gentle. Nobody's perfect of course and Rimypaw has plenty of character faults too. She tends to use at least one insult in every single sentence.
Quick Appearance (remember we are cats): Rimypaw is a large, white she-cat. She has blue eyes and suffers blindness. Rimypaw usually adorns herself in herb jewelry.
She has a Warriors Fanon Wiki page, you can read there for more information about her, here's the link: https://warriors-fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Rimypaw

Catalonia 2070 RP
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Catalonia 2070 RP » Mon May 23, 2022 5:09 am

Northern Kegreiland wrote:Name: Rimypaw
Allegiance: Thunderclan
Role: (medicine) Apprentice
Age (in months, also optional): 10 moons
Quick Backstory: Rimypaw was a former kittypet and wandered off to Thunderclan as a solution to escape from her grandmother. She was accepted into the clan and become the Medicine Cat Apprentice due to her interest in herbs and healing.
Quick Personality: It's hard to describe a complex cat like Rimypaw, but most know that above all else she's independent and gentle. Nobody's perfect of course and Rimypaw has plenty of character faults too. She tends to use at least one insult in every single sentence.
Quick Appearance (remember we are cats): Rimypaw is a large, white she-cat. She has blue eyes and suffers blindness. Rimypaw usually adorns herself in herb jewelry.
She has a Warriors Fanon Wiki page, you can read there for more information about her, here's the link: https://warriors-fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Rimypaw

Accepted!

Nitrana
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 16, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Nitrana » Mon May 23, 2022 11:44 am

Name: Fire Fur
Allegiance: Shadow Clan
Role: Young warrior
Age (in months, also optional): 12
Quick Backstory: Fire Fur was born and raised in the Shadow Clan. She was (and she still is) insanely loyal to her clan. She was very attached to her mentor, until his passing to the star clan when she was 9 moons old. Now, only two weeks after her ceremony, she is determined to stand up and secure her place as a warrior in the clan.
Quick Personality: Fire Fur has a fiery temper, but is also kind and protective to those she cares for.
Quick Appearance (remember we are cats): the name speaks for itself. Red covers most of her torso, while the legs the mouth and the end of the tail are white. She also has a white underbelly.
Taiwan is a country, Tiananmen protests DID happen, and the Chinese government is a dictatorship. Deal with it.
An alt world STRONK Slovakia where the duchy of Nitra never fell, adopted Christianity and defended it. It also established as a regional superpower. It controls the lands of Croatia, Hungary and Slovakia. The Hungarians also never were a major culture!
I like countryballs. I play HOI4 and Minecraft. That’s it lol
I do use NS stats, but not every one of them. (Monogamy? DATS HERECY!)
ЗупинітьПутіна

Biladu Al Rafidayn
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 25, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Biladu Al Rafidayn » Mon May 23, 2022 11:53 am

Name: Starfang
Role: Warrior
Quick Backstory: Born outside the Clan, then his mother was killed by a fox when he was a kit. He fended for himself until he was an adult, then joined ThunderClan. Disgusted by the many laws and restrictions, and also by the blind following of dead cats, he left, then joined ShadowClan. Seeing that nothing was different there, he started secretly plotting to remove the Warrior Code, this heavy weight on his life.
Quick Personality: Hostile, dark, silent, can be warm once you get to know him
Quick Appearance (remember we are cats): Black and white, ripped ear, muscular, amber eyes
Alt of Islamic Holy Sites
PROUD FOUNDER OF GLEN!
See my military store!

Catalonia 2070 RP
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Catalonia 2070 RP » Mon May 23, 2022 12:03 pm

Biladu Al Rafidayn wrote:Name: Starfang
Role: Warrior
Quick Backstory: Born outside the Clan, then his mother was killed by a fox when he was a kit. He fended for himself until he was an adult, then joined ThunderClan. Disgusted by the many laws and restrictions, and also by the blind following of dead cats, he left, then joined ShadowClan. Seeing that nothing was different there, he started secretly plotting to remove the Warrior Code, this heavy weight on his life.
Quick Personality: Hostile, dark, silent, can be warm once you get to know him
Quick Appearance (remember we are cats): Black and white, ripped ear, muscular, amber eyes
Nitrana wrote:Name: Fire Fur
Allegiance: Shadow Clan
Role: Young warrior
Age (in months, also optional): 12
Quick Backstory: Fire Fur was born and raised in the Shadow Clan. She was (and she still is) insanely loyal to her clan. She was very attached to her mentor, until his passing to the star clan when she was 9 moons old. Now, only two weeks after her ceremony, she is determined to stand up and secure her place as a warrior in the clan.
Quick Personality: Fire Fur has a fiery temper, but is also kind and protective to those she cares for.
Quick Appearance (remember we are cats): the name speaks for itself. Red covers most of her torso, while the legs the mouth and the end of the tail are white. She also has a white underbelly.
Accepted!

Catalonia 2070 RP
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Catalonia 2070 RP » Fri May 27, 2022 2:30 am

/bump, I will be starting the rp tomorrow, so if you want to be in by the time it begins, join now! You will still be accepted after the start of the rp, but it's probably better to join now.

Biladu Al Rafidayn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Biladu Al Rafidayn » Fri May 27, 2022 10:39 am

I want Starfang to become leader. Starstar.
PROUD FOUNDER OF GLEN!
See my military store!

Catalonia 2070 RP
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Catalonia 2070 RP » Fri May 27, 2022 10:41 am

Biladu Al Rafidayn wrote:I want Starfang to become leader. Starstar.

Lol, yeah.

Biladu Al Rafidayn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Biladu Al Rafidayn » Sun May 29, 2022 1:53 am

Has it started
PROUD FOUNDER OF GLEN!
See my military store!

Biladu Al Rafidayn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Biladu Al Rafidayn » Tue May 31, 2022 3:05 am

Biladu Al Rafidayn wrote:Has it started

/bump
PROUD FOUNDER OF GLEN!
See my military store!

Catalonia 2070 RP
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Catalonia 2070 RP » Tue May 31, 2022 5:19 am

I'll make the IC now

Catalonia 2070 RP
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Catalonia 2070 RP » Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:55 am

Mammoth city
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 05, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Mammoth city » Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:50 pm

Name: kluge
Role: Medicine
Age (in months, also optional): 13 months
Quick Backstory: Was born to very poor but very smart he taught himself a lot. Then got invited to a very good school and became a Medicare Cat
Quick Personality: Serious yet funny at times, usually has a smile
Quick Appearance (remember we are cats): White fur with green eyes, and rounded ears
Signed: President Mark Villano

Biladu Al Rafidayn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Biladu Al Rafidayn » Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:56 am

Mammoth city wrote:Name: kluge
Quick Backstory: Was born to very poor but very smart he taught himself a lot. Then got invited to a very good school and became a Medicare Cat
Quick Appearance (remember we are cats): White fur with green eyes, and rounded ears

When people don’t read the books
PROUD FOUNDER OF GLEN!
See my military store!

Catalonia 2070 RP
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Catalonia 2070 RP » Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:56 am

Just change the name, or change allegiance to rogue/loner. Also schools don't exist, and wealth doesn't really exist either...Maybe "given a really good mentor" and "born as a rogue"? That would basically be what you want.

Mammoth city
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 05, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Mammoth city » Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:56 am

Actually ignore the app, I am going to focus on different RPs
Signed: President Mark Villano

Catalonia 2070 RP
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Catalonia 2070 RP » Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:04 am

Mammoth city wrote:

Actually ignore the app, I am going to focus on different RPs

Shame, but okay!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse