NATION

PASSWORD

GENA World Parliament (GENA members only)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

GENA World Parliament (GENA members only)

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:27 pm

OOC: GENA sign ups: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=519565

IC: The world has grown, developed, and improved. Now that the great rivalry period between the two giants, the Global Confederation of Nations and Kalisight Treaty Organization has ended, and the world enters a post-Cold War period of further reconstruction and growth, the world needs to start taking advantage of the development and both adhere and respect international law provided by the Global Entente of Nations and Alliances, also known as the transitionary period in which the Global Confederation of Nations truly becomes the world's next World Assembly.

What is the World Parliament, you wonder? The World Parliament is where the laws in the Legislative Assembly end up being ratified and considered not just alliance law, but international law as well. In the WP, it's not just laws that are debated, but treaties, resolutions, and other general acts made to improve the quality of life for the entirety of many nations all over the world. Like the Legislative Assembly, the GENA World Parliament usually counts a majority vote as 55% or above, but unlike the Legislative Assembly, the World Parliament also serves as interim leadership in case the Global Senate is not capable of functioning or operating properly. This also means that the World Parliament is where the elections for the Global Senate, the GENA's elected form of leadership, are required to take place approximately every year (OOC: Month) at an annual level.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Aursi
Minister

Founded: Nov 18, 2021
Corporate Police State

Postby Aursi » Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:30 pm

Ben Carter arrives at the Conference hall and says,

“Hi, I will be representating Aursi in the World Parliament of GENA.”
Founder and Co-Founder of
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Founded: 19.11.1975
Capital: Aurtumn
Chancellor: Fedor Sorokin
Population: 75 Million
GDP: 6@ Trillion Aursifens
Kingdom of Aursi
Freedom, Democracy, Liberty
Current Year: 2035

_
_
PortalOverviewNewsMilitaryMapsEmbassyStore

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:42 pm

Aursi wrote:Ben Carter arrives at the Conference hall and says,

“Hi, I will be representating Aursi in the World Parliament of GENA.”

Tom Richards: "Welcome, welcome! There is a lot to do, from discussing the Slavacian Civil War and the upcoming merger with AFAASA, to rebuilding the post GCN-KTO Cold War world. I believe that the first topic has to be discussing rebuilding, which can be accomplished by setting up a joint-fund program to help alleviate many war-torn nations, working with our allies in the IHC to set up refugee camps and tend to refugees in need, assisting in the reconstruction of those war torn nations, and potentially even overseeing democratic transitions of power through elections. There's also the possibility that establishing ties to these nations could grant us the right to new allies."
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Mets Hayk
Minister

Founded: May 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Mets Hayk » Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:47 pm

Enter Mikaiel Tavitian.

"Ah, hello! I'm not late, am I?"
Holy Armenian Empire
"Armenia will rise evermore"
A greater fatherland.
An Armenian's dream.
A Turk's nightmare.
Armenia News|Holy Armenian Empire proclaimed|Anatolia Purchase successful|Armenia annexes Azerbaijan and Georgia|Armenia forms the Pan-Christian Cooperative League

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:04 pm

Mets Hayk wrote:Enter Mikaiel Tavitian.

"Ah, hello! I'm not late, am I?"

Tom Richards: "Not at all. I was just mentioning and listing examples of how the GENA and IHC can cooperate with one another to help rebuild the nations impacted by the recent GCN-KTO Cold War through joint-funds and the like."

Mammoth city
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 05, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Mammoth city » Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:10 pm

Mark Villano enters the room with two folders cramming with paper.
Signed: President Mark Villano

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:59 pm

Mammoth city wrote:Mark Villano enters the room with two folders cramming with paper.

Tom Richards: "Greetings Representative Villano. Might I ask what the contents of those folders include if possible?"

Mammoth city
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Mammoth city » Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:24 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Mammoth city wrote:Mark Villano enters the room with two folders cramming with paper.

Tom Richards: "Greetings Representative Villano. Might I ask what the contents of those folders include if possible?"

Mark Villano (in a mix of a Italian, and German accent) “The slightly smaller folder has papers on the conference and its fine details we are still trying to figure out, and the other one has some news headlines about a gas refinery explosion near the capital suspected to be terrorist attack and some other headlines about the near recession, as well as a few bills I was reading over on the way here”

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:35 pm

Mammoth city wrote:

Mark Villano (in a mix of a Italian, and German accent) “The slightly smaller folder has papers on the conference and its fine details we are still trying to figure out, and the other one has some news headlines about a gas refinery explosion near the capital suspected to be terrorist attack and some other headlines about the near recession, as well as a few bills I was reading over on the way here”

Tom Richards: "I see. Well, I would like to know your thoughts on the current proposal. The one to help lead the world to a better future by helping in the post GCN-KTO Cold War reconstruction period. This is a matter of importance, as many war torn nations could use not just economic aid, but political aid as well."

Mammoth city
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Mammoth city » Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:38 pm

Mammoth city wrote:Mark Villano (in a mix of a Italian, and German accent) “The slightly smaller folder has papers on the conference and its fine details we are still trying to figure out, and the other one has some news headlines about a gas refinery explosion near the capital suspected to be terrorist attack and some other headlines about the near recession, as well as a few bills I was reading over on the way here”

Tom Richards: "I see. Well, I would like to know your thoughts on the current proposal. The one to help lead the world to a better future by helping in the post GCN-KTO Cold War reconstruction period. This is a matter of importance, as many war torn nations could use not just economic aid, but political aid as well."

Mark Villano: “Well we would be happy to provide some economic aid, and what defines “Political Aid”. And I would like more time to think about the proposal”

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:18 pm

Mammoth city wrote:

Mark Villano: “Well we would be happy to provide some economic aid, and what defines “Political Aid”. And I would like more time to think about the proposal”

Tom Richards: "Fair enough. Does anybody else wish to share their thoughts on GENA's role in the reconstruction period?"

Francian Empire
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Francian Empire » Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:46 pm

Representative Levesque: “I agree with the Marajarbian delegate. We must help war-torn nations of the world with economic aid, as well as helping them politically with supervising elections as a neutral party. However, if we are to aid elections, we must remain a neutral party in them. We cannot interfere in any nation’s domestic affairs, even if they do not like us.”

Mammoth city
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Mammoth city » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:57 pm

Francian Empire wrote:Representative Levesque: “I agree with the Marajarbian delegate. We must help war-torn nations of the world with economic aid, as well as helping them politically with supervising elections as a neutral party. However, if we are to aid elections, we must remain a neutral party in them. We cannot interfere in any nation’s domestic affairs, even if they do not like us.”

Mark Villano: “but in most war torn nations no matter how much protection they put to protect the democracy they instate it almost always end up brutal dictatorships, unless in some way we interfere in the first few elections”

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:59 pm

Francian Empire wrote:Representative Levesque: “I agree with the Marajarbian delegate. We must help war-torn nations of the world with economic aid, as well as helping them politically with supervising elections as a neutral party. However, if we are to aid elections, we must remain a neutral party in them. We cannot interfere in any nation’s domestic affairs, even if they do not like us.”

Tom Richards: "Agreed. Only question now is how much to invest into the joint fund. Since KTO also has to pay for all their damages per the Yerevan Treaty, I'd say that each GENA member nation contribute a minimum of 2 million NSD to contribute to the joint-fund. Does anyone wish to say anything regarding this proposal?"

Mammoth city
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Mammoth city » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:07 pm

Tom Richards: "Agreed. Only question now is how much to invest into the joint fund. Since KTO also has to pay for all their damages per the Yerevan Treaty, I'd say that each GENA member nation contribute a minimum of 2 million NSD to contribute to the joint-fund. Does anyone wish to say anything regarding this proposal?"

Mark Villano: “ Mammoth City will pay 500 million per nation and 50 million extra per nation if we can gain some form political influence in those nations”

Francian Empire
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Francian Empire » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:10 pm

Representative Levesque: “2 million NSD is definitely doable for every nation in the GENA. Francia will contribute far more, at 20 million NSD.”

Mammoth city
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Mammoth city » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:11 pm

Francian Empire wrote:Representative Levesque: “2 million NSD is definitely doable for every nation in the GENA. Francia will contribute far more, at 20 million NSD.”

Mark Villano: “ I would push the minimum up to 15 million NSD if I were you”
Last edited by Mammoth city on Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:17 pm

Mammoth city wrote:
Francian Empire wrote:Representative Levesque: “2 million NSD is definitely doable for every nation in the GENA. Francia will contribute far more, at 20 million NSD.”

Mark Villano: “ I would push the minimum up to 15 million NSD if I were you”

Tom Richards: "The contributions are greatly appreciated. I believe that, while the minimum should be at least 2 million, the governments of each GENA member state can be allowed to contribute a maximum of whatever might be deemed necessary."

Biladu Al Rafidayn
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 25, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Biladu Al Rafidayn » Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:03 am

“Muqaddasia, unfortunately, cannot contribute anything for now. All money has to go to the war effort and the people.”
Alt of Islamic Holy Sites
PROUD FOUNDER OF GLEN!
See my military store!

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:38 am

Biladu Al Rafidayn wrote:

“Muqaddasia, unfortunately, cannot contribute anything for now. All money has to go to the war effort and the people.”

Tom Richards: “I believe that once the Yerevan Treaty is complete, the KTO will be completely forced out of Muqaddasi territory. The money that becomes a part of this joint-fund will help rebuild Muqaddasia to what it once was prior to the KTO’s aggression.”

Aursi
Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Aursi » Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:33 am

Biladu Al Rafidayn wrote:“Muqaddasia, unfortunately, cannot contribute anything for now. All money has to go to the war effort and the people.”

Tom Richards: “I believe that once the Yerevan Treaty is complete, the KTO will be completely forced out of Muqaddasi territory. The money that becomes a part of this joint-fund will help rebuild Muqaddasia to what it once was prior to the KTO’s aggression.”

Ben Carter: "I hope that the KTO pays Muqaddasia compensations."
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Kingdom of Aursi

_
_

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:25 am

Aursi wrote:

Ben Carter: "I hope that the KTO pays Muqaddasia compensations."

Tom Richards: "Per the Yerevan Treaty, they will not only be forced to pay, but they will also be required to help us rebuild, and not just Muqaddasia, but other war torn countries as well."

Aursi
Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Aursi » Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:47 am

Aursi wrote:Ben Carter: "I hope that the KTO pays Muqaddasia compensations."

Tom Richards: "Per the Yerevan Treaty, they will not only be forced to pay, but they will also be required to help us rebuild, and not just Muqaddasia, but other war torn countries as well."

Ben Carter: “I think a lot of nations have seen Destruction due to KTO's aggression.”
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Kingdom of Aursi

_
_

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:56 am

Aursi wrote:

Ben Carter: “I think a lot of nations have seen Destruction due to KTO's aggression.”

Tom Richards: "I motion to bring this to a vote."

Aursi
Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Aursi » Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:59 am

Aursi wrote:Ben Carter: “I think a lot of nations have seen Destruction due to KTO's aggression.”

Tom Richards: "I motion to bring this to a vote."

OOC: What? I didn't understand.
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS