NATION

PASSWORD

Organization Disliking Democracy (ODD) Sign-ups and OOC

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
Shimen Rhyaland
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 42
Founded: Apr 27, 2022
Ex-Nation

Organization Disliking Democracy (ODD) Sign-ups and OOC

Postby Shimen Rhyaland » Tue May 24, 2022 12:34 pm

I'M BACK!!!

As AUTO and other slaver alliances fell, I wanted to make my own. However, the end of slave season ended up forcing me to make an alliance opposing democracy and human rights in general.

Regional military and legislation threads will come soon.

My fellow citizens,
Human rights and democracies suck.
So I founded an alliance to exterminate them.


Very important rules you must follow:

Though this is an alliance who hates human rights and democracy RP-wise, we don't hate them in real life.
Only two nations of yours can be in the alliance. Indicate which one is a puppet.
Attempt to post OOC reactions to regional military and legislation thread content on this thread.
Follow site rules.


Benefits of joining the alliance:

Be part of a soon thriving alliance.
Protection from democracies and human rights supporters.
Get a voice at our regional legislation.


And with that, here is the application:

Code: Select all
Full nation name:
Your nation's leader:
Representative(s) you will send:
Your nation's political ideology:
On a scale of 1 (bad) to 100 (good), what is your level of human rights:
What in your nation do you restrict:
Are you known for any human rights abuses:
How strong is your military:
Are you a puppet of anyone (if so, who):


Members of the alliance:

Shimen Rhyaland (Founder)
Gothian Crimea
Novo Bethlehem
Portugal y Marruecos
Synne Industries
Last edited by Shimen Rhyaland on Wed May 25, 2022 12:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Romanic Imperium
Minister
 
Posts: 2389
Founded: Dec 14, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Romanic Imperium » Tue May 24, 2022 1:45 pm

I declare war. Either renounce your ways or become part of the empire
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
I lost a war and this is my punishment. God damn it
Most ns stats non canon

I like minecraft and minecraft animations. You don't like my opinion? Well I don't care

User avatar
Shimen Rhyaland
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 42
Founded: Apr 27, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Shimen Rhyaland » Tue May 24, 2022 1:47 pm

Romanic Imperium wrote:I declare war. Renounce your ways.

No.

User avatar
Gothian Crimea
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 462
Founded: Sep 04, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gothian Crimea » Tue May 24, 2022 1:48 pm

I'll keep this in mind, but I'm still in the league, so whether I join depends on its activity(or lack thereof).
Come out, the WA has passed a resolution. Actions will be taken to bring your nation into compliance.
I HATE THE ANTICHIRST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
Gothian Embassy | Cygnus Arms Selling guns, or producing yours | D~Koi Selling decoy holograms, combat holograms, and both at the same time
I have many other nations. I treat this like a hub nation, so generally they will have Gothian Crimea in their sig | Say NO to NS stats

User avatar
Romanic Imperium
Minister
 
Posts: 2389
Founded: Dec 14, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Romanic Imperium » Tue May 24, 2022 1:51 pm

Shimen Rhyaland wrote:
Romanic Imperium wrote:I declare war. Renounce your ways.

No.


Then it's war
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
I lost a war and this is my punishment. God damn it
Most ns stats non canon

I like minecraft and minecraft animations. You don't like my opinion? Well I don't care

User avatar
Shimen Rhyaland
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 42
Founded: Apr 27, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Shimen Rhyaland » Tue May 24, 2022 1:53 pm

Gothian Crimea wrote:I'll keep this in mind, but I'm still in the league, so whether I join depends on its activity(or lack thereof).

Even if you're in a pro-democracy/human rights alliance (pretending to be pro-human rights, of course) you're always welcome to join.

Romanic Imperium wrote:
Shimen Rhyaland wrote:No.


Then it's war

So?

User avatar
Synne Industries
Envoy
 
Posts: 335
Founded: May 07, 2019
Anarchy

Postby Synne Industries » Tue May 24, 2022 2:09 pm

Formal Application for ODD Membership


Full nation name:
    State-independent actor 'Someone Nameless'
Your nation's leader:
    Degree 5 Principality 'Someone Nameless'
Representative(s) you will send:
    Viz. above
Your nation's political ideology:
    Accumulation of vast magnitudes of meat
On a scale of 1 (bad) to 100 (good), what is your level of human rights:
    Varies based on situation. Due to nature of work, usually a ballpark of 10-15
Are you known for any human rights abuses:
    Have not been denounced or the like as of present
How strong is your military:
    Should be ample for protection of fellow organization parties
Are you a puppet of anyone:
    This is my main




OOC note: Just entering as a single individual from a more esoteric lore offshoot of Synne Ind. proper. If this works for you then great. I'm just looking to have some fun
⠀⟪⠀ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʀᴘᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ʀᴇᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ ᴏꜰ ꜱʏɴɴᴇ ɪɴᴅᴜꜱᴛʀɪᴇꜱ⠀⟫⠀
"Oh now what have we gotten ourselves into now"
░▒▓█A Midatlantic pile of rocks carpeted in bright lights and concrete, filled with some not-so-honest individuals.█▓▒░
The Old ManDo You Like Planes?The WatchtowerSomething's Amiss
now with FanT

User avatar
Shimen Rhyaland
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 42
Founded: Apr 27, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Shimen Rhyaland » Tue May 24, 2022 2:41 pm

Synne Industries wrote:
Formal Application for ODD Membership


Full nation name:
    State-independent actor 'Someone Nameless'
Your nation's leader:
    Degree 5 Principality 'Someone Nameless'
Representative(s) you will send:
    Viz. above
Your nation's political ideology:
    Accumulation of vast magnitudes of meat
On a scale of 1 (bad) to 100 (good), what is your level of human rights:
    Varies based on situation. Due to nature of work, usually a ballpark of 10-15
Are you known for any human rights abuses:
    Have not been denounced or the like as of present
How strong is your military:
    Should be ample for protection of fellow organization parties
Are you a puppet of anyone:
    This is my main




OOC note: Just entering as a single individual from a more esoteric lore offshoot of Synne Ind. proper. If this works for you then great. I'm just looking to have some fun

What do you restrict?

User avatar
Synne Industries
Envoy
 
Posts: 335
Founded: May 07, 2019
Anarchy

Postby Synne Industries » Tue May 24, 2022 2:52 pm

Shimen Rhyaland wrote:
Synne Industries wrote:snip

What do you restrict?


Assuming you're asking about the human rights scaling question here, what I'm trying to enter here as (a single individual) can't really be equated to a state entity restricting this or that. Gave the 10-15 estimate because of the whole "nabbing random people and taking their meat" deal. Doesn't seem all that adherent to modern conventions of human rights imo.
⠀⟪⠀ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʀᴘᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ʀᴇᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ ᴏꜰ ꜱʏɴɴᴇ ɪɴᴅᴜꜱᴛʀɪᴇꜱ⠀⟫⠀
"Oh now what have we gotten ourselves into now"
░▒▓█A Midatlantic pile of rocks carpeted in bright lights and concrete, filled with some not-so-honest individuals.█▓▒░
The Old ManDo You Like Planes?The WatchtowerSomething's Amiss
now with FanT

User avatar
Shimen Rhyaland
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 42
Founded: Apr 27, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Shimen Rhyaland » Tue May 24, 2022 3:01 pm

Synne Industries wrote:
Shimen Rhyaland wrote:What do you restrict?


Assuming you're asking about the human rights scaling question here, what I'm trying to enter here as (a single individual) can't really be equated to a state entity restricting this or that. Gave the 10-15 estimate because of the whole "nabbing random people and taking their meat" deal. Doesn't seem all that adherent to modern conventions of human rights imo.

So you're a company that exploits poor people and denies them food?

If you are, let me know.

User avatar
Synne Industries
Envoy
 
Posts: 335
Founded: May 07, 2019
Anarchy

Postby Synne Industries » Tue May 24, 2022 3:05 pm

Shimen Rhyaland wrote:So you're a company that exploits poor people and denies them food?

If you are, let me know.


Synne Industries wrote:OOC note: Just entering as a single individual from a more esoteric lore offshoot of Synne Ind. proper. If this works for you then great. I'm just looking to have some fun[/blocktext]


I'm not entering as Synne Ind. proper. Just one Meatboy in search of meat.
⠀⟪⠀ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʀᴘᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ʀᴇᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ ᴏꜰ ꜱʏɴɴᴇ ɪɴᴅᴜꜱᴛʀɪᴇꜱ⠀⟫⠀
"Oh now what have we gotten ourselves into now"
░▒▓█A Midatlantic pile of rocks carpeted in bright lights and concrete, filled with some not-so-honest individuals.█▓▒░
The Old ManDo You Like Planes?The WatchtowerSomething's Amiss
now with FanT

User avatar
Shimen Rhyaland
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 42
Founded: Apr 27, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Shimen Rhyaland » Tue May 24, 2022 3:11 pm

Synne Industries wrote:
Shimen Rhyaland wrote:So you're a company that exploits poor people and denies them food?

If you are, let me know.


Synne Industries wrote:OOC note: Just entering as a single individual from a more esoteric lore offshoot of Synne Ind. proper. If this works for you then great. I'm just looking to have some fun[/blocktext]


I'm not entering as Synne Ind. proper. Just one Meatboy in search of meat.


Accepted. Will update member list later.

User avatar
Gothian Crimea
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 462
Founded: Sep 04, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gothian Crimea » Tue May 24, 2022 3:40 pm

Shimen Rhyaland wrote:
Gothian Crimea wrote:I'll keep this in mind, but I'm still in the league, so whether I join depends on its activity(or lack thereof).

Even if you're in a pro-democracy/human rights alliance (pretending to be pro-human rights, of course) you're always welcome to join.

Romanic Imperium wrote:Then it's war

So?


Full nation name: Southern Cross Empire of Gothian Crimea
Your nation's leader: Theodoric Siculo
Representative(s) you will send: Amalasuintha.
Your nation's political ideology: Feudal Theocratic Absolute monarchy.
On a scale of 1 (bad) to 100 (good), what is your level of human rights: 10.
What in your nation do you restrict: LGBT etc, companies(some are whitelisted though), freedom of religions(theocracy)
Are you known for any human rights abuses: Your honor it was just a bit of trolling.
Strenghts and Weaknesses: Very Strong military, very religious population, Gothia is a theocratic military state, the police is run by the military, and military is run by the Emperor, the people are born to serve(and die if needed).
Weak in terms of general education(only nobles etc tend to get it, no public education), don't expect Gothia to send a battalion of poets anytime soon.
Are you a puppet of anyone (if so, who): No, this is my main.
Come out, the WA has passed a resolution. Actions will be taken to bring your nation into compliance.
I HATE THE ANTICHIRST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
Gothian Embassy | Cygnus Arms Selling guns, or producing yours | D~Koi Selling decoy holograms, combat holograms, and both at the same time
I have many other nations. I treat this like a hub nation, so generally they will have Gothian Crimea in their sig | Say NO to NS stats

User avatar
Juansonia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 121
Founded: Apr 01, 2022
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Juansonia » Tue May 24, 2022 3:51 pm

I must say, this opposition to human rights and democracy is quite... ODD.


MT, Stats are funded by think-tanks of varying ideologies (accuracy may vary, don't assume that they are canon)
Space Squid wrote:
Kannap wrote:You bring up a good point. We should find ways to incorporate the other six deadly sins into the fabric of Pride month
Each sin should get it's own month.

Right now, Pride gets June, and Greed, Envy, and Gluttony have to share Thanksgiving/Black Friday through Christmas, Sloth gets one day in September, and Lust gets one day in February.

It's not equitable at all.

User avatar
Portugal y Marruecos
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 3
Founded: Feb 15, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Portugal y Marruecos » Tue May 24, 2022 5:13 pm

Formal Application for ODD Membership


Full nation name:
    United Nations Transitional Authority of Portugal
Your nation's leader:
    Secretary-General Maria Giuseppe
Representative(s) you will send:
    Read Above
Your nation's political ideology:
    Authoritarian Militarized Oligarchy
On a scale of 1 (bad) to 100 (good), what is your level of human rights:
    30-32, UN Authorities don't have much freedom to give
Are you known for any human rights abuses:
    Known to beat protestors and suppress riots, yes.
How strong is your military:
    It's a UN Paramilitary.
Are you a puppet of anyone:
    UN Mandate on paper, UN 'Province' in practice.

    OOC: Puppet of Russian-American Continental Alliance, but unrelated universes.


Last edited by Portugal y Marruecos on Tue May 24, 2022 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

República Portuguesa | المملكة المغربية
"Reaching out into other worlds!"
It's 1993. The Cold War rears its head as GDI and Nod clash for dominance. All it takes is just a spark. Meanwhile, here's a question, any status on the East?
WNN: UN Peacekeepers intervene in Egypt after terrorist attacks force the nation to lock down under martial law, UN reportedly sending in tanks to quell violence|Sudanese Civil War continues to burn on as Southern UN-backed separatists flare up the war against the Nod-controlled North|United Nations Transitional Authority in West Papua to be dissolved after agreement reached between UN and Indonesia over the status of WP
Antichrist vs Satan
truly the battle of 1993


User avatar
Shimen Rhyaland
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 42
Founded: Apr 27, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Shimen Rhyaland » Wed May 25, 2022 6:25 am

Everyone's accepted. Updating member list now.

User avatar
Novo Bethlehem
Secretary
 
Posts: 30
Founded: Apr 21, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Novo Bethlehem » Wed May 25, 2022 12:09 pm

Full nation name: The Kingdom of New Bethlehem
Your nation's leader: King Amos Mwamba
Representative(s) you will send: Prince Robert Mwamba, Brigadier-General.
Your nation's political ideology: authoritarian right-wing Christian monarchism.
On a scale of 1 (bad) to 100 (good), what is your level of human rights: 8.5
What in your nation do you restrict:
Most things the state view as against Christianity against "heresy", Pagan/animistic beliefs, homosexuality (male or female) and Islam
(though Muslims are not killed, rather, they are sent to Muslim countries).

Are you known for any human rights abuses:
Yes, it is a state founded by a warlord and currently people own slaves (though we don't have an international slave trade due to potentially causing invasions)
How strong is your military: Very capable of defensive warfare and border skirmishes, not good at invading far away places, for example.
Are you a puppet of anyone (if so, who):Yusufzai Swat
Member of the Organisation Disliking Democracy (viewtopic.php?f=5&t=519332)

User avatar
Shimen Rhyaland
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 42
Founded: Apr 27, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Shimen Rhyaland » Wed May 25, 2022 12:17 pm

Novo Bethlehem wrote:Full nation name: The Kingdom of New Bethlehem
Your nation's leader: King Amos Mwamba
Representative(s) you will send: Prince Robert Mwamba, Brigadier-General.
Your nation's political ideology: authoritarian right-wing Christian monarchism.
On a scale of 1 (bad) to 100 (good), what is your level of human rights: 8.5
What in your nation do you restrict:
Most things the state view as against Christianity against "heresy", Pagan/animistic beliefs, homosexuality (male or female) and Islam
(though Muslims are not killed, rather, they are sent to Muslim countries).

Are you known for any human rights abuses:
Yes, it is a state founded by a warlord and currently people own slaves (though we don't have an international slave trade due to potentially causing invasions)
How strong is your military: Very capable of defensive warfare and border skirmishes, not good at invading far away places, for example.
Are you a puppet of anyone (if so, who):Yusufzai Swat


Accepted.

User avatar
Janpia
Senator
 
Posts: 4654
Founded: Jul 20, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Janpia » Wed May 25, 2022 5:51 pm

Shimen Rhyaland wrote:
Romanic Imperium wrote:
Then it's war

So?


Lmao nice

Long live the Janpian Union of Revolutionary States!

5th Era


- NS policies ain't real. (No prison policy? HAA)
- Yes. I am your average tankie commie.
- Nation doesn't totally reflect my political views.(Damn you random policies!)
- No. I ain't no FT nation
- Check my military equipments. Worked hard on dem drawings
- Currently trying to improve my RP quality, and improving past pain write-ups
-My favorite past time read. Probably the reference for my deathstar. But I still swear that I'm not an FT nation
- Sometimes I wonder what am I doing with my export program
Alliances with:
-KTO
-LDO

User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9893
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Wed May 25, 2022 5:54 pm

Romanic Imperium wrote:
Shimen Rhyaland wrote:No.


Then it's war

Well I think I might just join just to see if you attack me…
Diplomacy: Tensions decrease between KTO and GCN. AZNUP puts foward ZN hold negiotations | politics: Protests in many states have quite following strong AZNUP response | economy: New Zeeland stock exchange keeps falling now by 42.3% as AZNUP looks to try and fix multiple economic issues. Debt continues to rise.

#prolifebutnotlikethis

User avatar
Romanic Imperium
Minister
 
Posts: 2389
Founded: Dec 14, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Romanic Imperium » Wed May 25, 2022 5:55 pm

Zarnicovia nova wrote:
Romanic Imperium wrote:
Then it's war

Well I think I might just join just to see if you attack me…


I think you have your own problems to deal with
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
I lost a war and this is my punishment. God damn it
Most ns stats non canon

I like minecraft and minecraft animations. You don't like my opinion? Well I don't care


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Amizev, Anagonia, Dipperbage, Superlols

Advertisement

Remove ads