NATION

PASSWORD

Agree or Disagree III

The place to relax, unwind, share a joke, and generally goof off.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Planula
Civilian

Founded: May 23, 2022
Libertarian Police State

Postby Planula » Mon May 23, 2022 11:01 am

Disagree. Room temperature most of the time.

-----------

Union busting consultants don´t belong in the Democratic Party.

Port Caverton
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 01, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Port Caverton » Mon May 23, 2022 2:45 pm

Both the Dems and the Reps should be in Gitmo
LGBT actually stands for "Let's Go Bomb Tehran"
"My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. We begin bombing in five minutes."

Altmelia
Attaché

Founded: Apr 27, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Altmelia » Tue May 24, 2022 2:07 am

Nope, it stands for Lets Get uhhh

Bottom Text

Climate change is real
NS stats are canon, except for the population, which is 329,748,284

Fallen Albali
Secretary

Founded: Mar 07, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Fallen Albali » Tue May 24, 2022 4:50 am

correct
America could survive a nuclear war
Albali has fallen and the galaxy is cold and dark.
Roulons News Network | Genocide on a galactic scale will never not be funny. | Fluttershy sucks. | You are hot chocolate with water; I am hot chocolate with milk. We are not the same.
IC year is 2044 | Tech level is basically FT with no spaceships | Population is ~12.6 million
NationStates Flag Bracket II - 1st place! | Proud Admiral of the Fuster Cluck Coalition; P5 twice in a row!

Mets Hayk
Minister

Founded: May 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Mets Hayk » Tue May 24, 2022 5:19 am

Were that the case, they wouldn't be afraid of countries other than them possessing a nuclear arsenal.

Say what you want about Russia, or even Ukraine for that matter; some of the greatest literature of all time has come from the two.
Holy Armenian Empire
"Armenia will rise evermore"
A greater fatherland.
An Armenian's dream.
A Turk's nightmare.
Armenia News|Holy Armenian Empire proclaimed|Anatolia Purchase successful|Armenia annexes Azerbaijan and Georgia|Armenia forms the Pan-Christian Cooperative League

Fallen Albali
Secretary

Founded: Mar 07, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Fallen Albali » Tue May 24, 2022 6:11 am

Mets Hayk wrote:Were that the case, they wouldn't be afraid of countries other than them possessing a nuclear arsenal.

I could survive being punched in the face but that doesn't mean I want to be punched in the face
America could survive getting nuked but they wouldn't want to be nuked

/skip
Last edited by Fallen Albali on Tue May 24, 2022 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Albali has fallen and the galaxy is cold and dark.
Roulons News Network | Genocide on a galactic scale will never not be funny. | Fluttershy sucks. | You are hot chocolate with water; I am hot chocolate with milk. We are not the same.
IC year is 2044 | Tech level is basically FT with no spaceships | Population is ~12.6 million
NationStates Flag Bracket II - 1st place! | Proud Admiral of the Fuster Cluck Coalition; P5 twice in a row!

Red Lake Circle
Diplomat

Founded: May 05, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Red Lake Circle » Tue May 24, 2022 6:16 am

Oh, definitely. It's also worth keeping in mind that, when it comes to things like this, one should always remember that governments are responsible for these types of actions, not individuals; if you disagree with the Russian government's actions in Ukraine, being bigoted towards the Russian guy who works at your local coffee shop isn't going to help anything.

"Green Fields of France" is one of the saddest songs ever written.
✶ ✶ ✶ The Naturalist Federation of Laguzrauth ✶ ✶ ✶
"For Nature and Liberty!"
- AHAKS NEWS RADIO -
01/15/1583 2000 GST: The trial for the murder of Faurgamu Reiks, the former head of National Revival who had connections to the terrorist group the Harjis Witoth, comes to a conclusion. Both Awareik Fairgunein and Hawi Marthal were convicted of second-degree murder. The public has a mixed response, with some agreeing with the sentencing and others believing the killing was justified. Presiding judge Aiktriu K. Kam responds, "I stand with the law, not public opinion."
Red Lake does not necssarily represent my personal views. I promise I'll make a tech factbook eventually. NS stats didn't respect the wildlife and got mauled. Language is Gothic.

The H Corporation
Minister

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Anarchy

Postby The H Corporation » Thu May 26, 2022 7:06 pm

Agree

Kylian Mbappe made the right decision at staying with PSG
Welcome to The H Corporation
Money is everything, whether you like it or not
You don't like dark theme? Well good luck reading this >:D
Just a Mexican o((>ω< ))o. Talks nonsense whenever possible and loves cats. Cats are cute (^///^). Still writing Factbooks. If I cared about politics then I wouldn't need to visit 8values. "Life is like a rollercoaster, you have to pay to ride it" This nation does not represent my views and it will never do. College is hard, you know what else is hard? Life. Now making flags: Here! Callista's Best Politician and RPer!!
8values RightValues LeftValues 9axes
You want some lore? Here take this Not finished Lore (Heavy WIP) I am not lazy to finish it, I am just waiting for you to finish reading
Is a Corporation scary for you?
Boo!

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Thu May 26, 2022 7:13 pm

I thought this would be one of those "Oh great, it's about a politician and a party, isn't it?" then hey, it's sports, so yay! ❤️ Ahhh... To be honest, sure, I suppose? I do hope he will do great in there!

------

Military grade is just a marketing ploy and honestly, if you see that label, stay far away from it and take it as it being made by the lowest bidder. The thing you are looking for it MIL-SPEC, military specifications, as in a thing that is built and passed the extreme tests.

So if a flashlight is military grade, that's probably just enough for you to use it, and are made as cheaply as possible, even if reliable. Just don't see it lasting you to the end. If it is MIL-SPEC, then you have a higher chance of it being an amazing thing since sliced bread.
Last edited by Valentine Z on Thu May 26, 2022 7:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Karazicu
Envoy

Founded: Feb 08, 2022
Father Knows Best State

Postby Karazicu » Thu May 26, 2022 7:36 pm

For "military grade" I fully agree on that, like it's just used to make things seem like "soo kewl an epik, da militariez uze it!!!1!!" Like, the military just buys shit for the lowest price, why would they be good in any way? MIL-SPEC, on the other hand, not quite sure about that, but I suppose that could be true? Haven't quite used stuff like that but not quite sure if they are necessarily that great. Do seem nice, though.

Most shows on Netflix are about as enjoyable as watching paint dry.
ESAK
INDEPENDENT STATE OF KARAZICU - ANEKARTITO DRSAVA KARAZIA
ΕΣΑΚ
14:26:12
"Με Εργατη, Αγροτη, και πρωτο τον Στρατιωτη."
 ΚΕΡ:  Αντιμετωπιζουμε τεχνικες δυσκολιες. Παρακαλω αναμεινατε...

Summary: When anarchy struck a Mediterranean island, its military & police took over in a junta, making a new order to prevent it by any and all means.
My Name: funny serbian war criminal xdd
Flag: jc3 reference

new lore and it's just a bunch of blue flowers
tgs open

Independent Cossack Ukraine
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 07, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Independent Cossack Ukraine » Thu May 26, 2022 10:02 pm

Agreed. Most Netflix shows are garbage, but the good ones are gems.

Violent video games do not cause people to become violent.

Red Lake Circle
Diplomat

Founded: May 05, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Red Lake Circle » Thu May 26, 2022 10:16 pm

Agreed. I don't think there's anyone under the age of 30 who'd disagree with that sentiment lol

Agree with his actions or not, Teddy Roosevelt was the most badass president the US has ever had.
✶ ✶ ✶ The Naturalist Federation of Laguzrauth ✶ ✶ ✶
"For Nature and Liberty!"
- AHAKS NEWS RADIO -
01/15/1583 2000 GST: The trial for the murder of Faurgamu Reiks, the former head of National Revival who had connections to the terrorist group the Harjis Witoth, comes to a conclusion. Both Awareik Fairgunein and Hawi Marthal were convicted of second-degree murder. The public has a mixed response, with some agreeing with the sentencing and others believing the killing was justified. Presiding judge Aiktriu K. Kam responds, "I stand with the law, not public opinion."
Red Lake does not necssarily represent my personal views. I promise I'll make a tech factbook eventually. NS stats didn't respect the wildlife and got mauled. Language is Gothic.

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Thu May 26, 2022 10:35 pm

One of them, I agree.

Taxes are a yearly subscription to your country.
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.
Your guide to Amenria, organized for your convenience

The H Corporation
Minister

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Anarchy

Postby The H Corporation » Fri May 27, 2022 8:30 am

As a hater of taxes or at least the increment of those, I would say I agree

There are a lot of games out there that are peaceful enough to enjoy
Last edited by The H Corporation on Fri May 27, 2022 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome to The H Corporation
Money is everything, whether you like it or not
You don't like dark theme? Well good luck reading this >:D
Just a Mexican o((>ω< ))o. Talks nonsense whenever possible and loves cats. Cats are cute (^///^). Still writing Factbooks. If I cared about politics then I wouldn't need to visit 8values. "Life is like a rollercoaster, you have to pay to ride it" This nation does not represent my views and it will never do. College is hard, you know what else is hard? Life. Now making flags: Here! Callista's Best Politician and RPer!!
8values RightValues LeftValues 9axes
You want some lore? Here take this Not finished Lore (Heavy WIP) I am not lazy to finish it, I am just waiting for you to finish reading
Is a Corporation scary for you?
Boo!

The Orwell Society
Minister

Founded: Apr 16, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Orwell Society » Fri May 27, 2022 8:46 am

The H Corporation wrote:As a hater of taxes or at least the increment of those, I would say I agree

There are a lot of games out there that are peaceful enough to enjoy

Agree.

Freedom of expression > Freedom of speech
The Orwell Society
Straight Male | Political Alignment: Centrist leaning conservative | NSGP Alignment: Independent | Proud Wellspringer, join The Wellspring today!

A vision without action is just a daydream

Rivogna
Envoy

Founded: Jul 30, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Rivogna » Fri May 27, 2022 12:15 pm

I agree since I thought freedom of expression encompassed freedom of speech and other subjects. Ultimately, freedom of expression entails more rights than freedom of speech while simultaneously including freedom of speech.

Fried eggs are better than scrambled eggs.
        ★ ★ LA REPUBBLICA FEDERATIVA DI RIVOGNA ★   ★      
      Illuminazione attraverso la libertà e la comprensione!      

An Italian-speaking republic in Central America with an affinity for ravioli with peppers and beef

Overview | Map | OOC Information

 NEWS:   Why do mosquitoes still exist? "Genius and life-saving" mosquito catchers gaining popularity | 99.7% of Rivognans agree ravioli is sexy in new survey | "Oh, fuck! I think our feminine nation name is putting the user's gender in the wrong direction!" —Martino Bonardi | Rude Rivognans on your tour? Find out why they hate everybody

Karazicu
Envoy

Founded: Feb 08, 2022
Father Knows Best State

Postby Karazicu » Fri May 27, 2022 12:44 pm

yes, fried egg supremacy ftw

The UN is pretty much condemned to go down the same way the League of Nations did.
ESAK
INDEPENDENT STATE OF KARAZICU - ANEKARTITO DRSAVA KARAZIA
ΕΣΑΚ
14:26:12
"Με Εργατη, Αγροτη, και πρωτο τον Στρατιωτη."
 ΚΕΡ:  Αντιμετωπιζουμε τεχνικες δυσκολιες. Παρακαλω αναμεινατε...

Summary: When anarchy struck a Mediterranean island, its military & police took over in a junta, making a new order to prevent it by any and all means.
My Name: funny serbian war criminal xdd
Flag: jc3 reference

new lore and it's just a bunch of blue flowers
tgs open

Port Caverton
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Port Caverton » Fri May 27, 2022 1:37 pm

100%
If pokemon black and white ended after the N arc, it would have not been such a shitty series
"My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. We begin bombing in five minutes."

HISPIDA
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2021
Anarchy

Postby HISPIDA » Fri May 27, 2022 2:05 pm

honestly the pokemon anime hasn't been good since gen 1

the ultra beasts were a mistake (pokemon)
Algerstonia did nothing wrong. Hold Moderators accountable. (she/they)
"We have liberated Europe from fascism, and they will never forgive us for it." - Georgy Zhukov (purportedly)
read my iiwiki
free palestine. trans rights are human rights. no war but class war
Victory Day: February 23, 2022

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Fri May 27, 2022 8:17 pm

Everything past gen 4 was a mistake.

Pokemon games got stupider and stupider by the generation after gen 4.
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.
Your guide to Amenria, organized for your convenience

Independent Cossack Ukraine
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 07, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Independent Cossack Ukraine » Sat May 28, 2022 3:50 am

Agreed. The first 4 generations were superior.

Borat is an underrated movie.

Bistritza
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 20, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Bistritza » Sat May 28, 2022 4:15 am

Agree with the essence; I wouldn't say ''underrated'' just ''hidden gem'' or ''unknown''.

Most people don't know what postmodernism entails.
Main Nation | General Info | The Constitution | NSEconomy Stats | Military Info, Main and Puppets
Other nations | BeeStreetz, Political Parties, More Info | Bistritza TSP-MP Representative, The Regional Alliance
Mediums: Hard OOC; Soft OOC; Soft IC; Hard IC | The accounts' posts are rarely Hard OOC.

Experina
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 31, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Experina » Sat May 28, 2022 4:30 am

Agree.

Experina is the Rival of Hugsburg
EXPERINAN FEDERATION

A *NEARLY* PERFECT NATION.
ALL FACTBOOKS ARE WIP UNLESS I GET MOTIVATED TO FINISH THEM.
PROUD DEFENDER AND LIBERATOR
I forgot to revert the colors lol

Port Caverton
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Port Caverton » Sat May 28, 2022 7:00 am

Disagree.
Gen Z is actually much more right-wing than most people think

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Sat May 28, 2022 7:17 am

If anyone though that Gen Z was left winged, then they don't know Gen Z

TOP Gun Maverick is an Epic Movie
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Forum 7