NATION

PASSWORD

[SCRAPPED] A Handsy Outbreak

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Spaghettitopia
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 22, 2022
Ex-Nation

[SCRAPPED] A Handsy Outbreak

Postby Spaghettitopia » Mon May 23, 2022 9:42 pm

***A HANDSY RASH***

*Description*
**Option One**
"This should have been prevented long ago" States your minister of health, sanitizing her hands for the 5th time in the meeting. "What is necessary is to ban hand shaking all together. Everyone knows that hand shakes are carriers of disease, let's just make that official! Anybody who gets caught shaking someone's hand will get fined a minimum of 5 [currency], and repeat offenders go straight to the rehabilitation centers!

Fallout Show example
Shaking someone's hand is strictly prohibited

Valid for all nations

**Option 2**
"Are you serious?" shouts the local conspiracy nut outside the cabinet building "This rash isn't bad at all! My uncle told me that the rashes are a great source of vitamin D! You people try to take me away from my god blessed greeting, but the real solution is to encourage hand shaking! Our people are in dire need of those vitamins, and a few red spots on their bodies won't be that bad, besides, only about 12 people died!

Valid for all nations

*Fallout*
The government is famous for blindly believing anyone who screams loud enough
Valid for all nations

**Option One**
"This should have been prevented long ago" States your minister of health, sanitizing her hands for the 5th time in the meeting. "What is necessary is to ban hand shaking all together. Everyone knows that hand shakes are carriers of disease, let's just make that official! Anybody who gets caught shaking someone's hand will get fined a minimum of 5 [currency], and repeat offenders go straight to the rehabilitation centers!

*Fallout*
Shaking someone's hand is strictly prohibited

Valid for all nations

**Option 2**
"Are you serious?" shouts the local conspiracy nut outside the cabinet building "This rash isn't bad at all! My uncle told me that the rashes are a great source of vitamin D! You people try to take me away from my god blessed greeting, but the real solution is to encourage hand shaking! Our people are in dire need of those vitamins, and a few red spots on their bodies won't be that bad, besides, only about 12 people died!

Valid for all nations

*Fallout*
The government is famous for blindly believing anyone who screams loud enough
Last edited by Spaghettitopia on Tue May 24, 2022 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Orwell Society
Minister

Founded: Apr 16, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Orwell Society » Tue May 24, 2022 4:32 am

Where is the description?
The Orwell Society
Straight Male | Political Alignment: Centrist leaning conservative | NSGP Alignment: Independent | Proud Wellspringer, join The Wellspring today!

A vision without action is just a daydream

Verdant Haven
Director of Content

Founded: Feb 26, 2013
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Verdant Haven » Tue May 24, 2022 5:21 am

Hello, SpaghettiTopia, and welcome to Got Issues! Glad to see another player take an interest in writing.

Please take a look through the "Got Issues FAQ & How to Write an Issue" thread, here: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=424657

That thread will provide extensive information on formatting, macro usage, and what goes into the process of making a successful issue submission. You've already taken step one, which is posting a draft here - excellent! After giving that thread a study, I would encourage returning to this and developing a second draft in light of the information there, which will allow people to provide potentially useful feedback for your idea.

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Tue May 24, 2022 9:24 am

I was under the impression that pandemic-related issues were under a moratorium until the pandemic issue chain was published later this year.

Why does this rash only spread through handshakes? Surely any bodily contact, or at least contact with open wounds and bodily fluids, would suffice for transmission.
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Spaghettitopia
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 22, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Spaghettitopia » Tue May 24, 2022 10:06 am

Oh, i didn't know about the recent restriction on pandemic-related issues, lemme just file this one under scrappped
Last edited by Spaghettitopia on Tue May 24, 2022 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Attack Helicopter
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 29, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Attack Helicopter » Tue May 24, 2022 10:11 am

Thank you for teaching me math. Now I know that the number '3' is actually '1'.

In understandable terms, Option 3's '3' is a '1'.
THE UNITED STATES OF ATTACK HELICOPTER
"To be honest, it's only one state -- well, helicopter. -- Pilot James Smith
One AH-64 Apache piloted by a guy named James Smith and co-piloted by another guy named Peter Williams, who also acts as a gunner. Federal republic consisting of one helicopter
Bored, positive (most of the time) Israeli-American, Jewish, and Republican.
★★★★★MMMMMMM
★★★★★MMMMMMM
★★★★★MMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMM

Left turboshaft engine repaired after problems; helicopter departs from Security Council building helipad after voting Aye for proposal for liberating Layem; Ukrainian flag sticker put on helicopter after Russian invasion.

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Tue May 24, 2022 10:13 am

Attack Helicopter wrote:Thank you for teaching me math. Now I know that the number '3' is actually '1'.

SpaghettiTopia probably accidentally inserted the text of their issue draft into their OP twice over.
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Attack Helicopter
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 29, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Attack Helicopter » Tue May 24, 2022 10:39 am

Tinhampton wrote:
Attack Helicopter wrote:Thank you for teaching me math. Now I know that the number '3' is actually '1'.

SpaghettiTopia probably accidentally inserted the text of their issue draft into their OP twice over.

Wait, really? :rofl:
THE UNITED STATES OF ATTACK HELICOPTER
"To be honest, it's only one state -- well, helicopter. -- Pilot James Smith
One AH-64 Apache piloted by a guy named James Smith and co-piloted by another guy named Peter Williams, who also acts as a gunner. Federal republic consisting of one helicopter
Bored, positive (most of the time) Israeli-American, Jewish, and Republican.
★★★★★MMMMMMM
★★★★★MMMMMMM
★★★★★MMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMM

Left turboshaft engine repaired after problems; helicopter departs from Security Council building helipad after voting Aye for proposal for liberating Layem; Ukrainian flag sticker put on helicopter after Russian invasion.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Got Issues?