NATION

PASSWORD

The Seal and Logo Request Thread

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon May 16, 2022 5:03 am

The Republic of Western Sol wrote:Hey all! I would like to request a police logo for my nation, and I’m giving you full liberty on what you do with it! Thank you all in advance

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

The Republic of Western Sol
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 13, 2021
Libertarian Police State

Postby The Republic of Western Sol » Mon May 16, 2022 6:11 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
The Republic of Western Sol wrote:Hey all! I would like to request a police logo for my nation, and I’m giving you full liberty on what you do with it! Thank you all in advance

Oh wow! It’s perfect! Thank you so much!

The Greater Ukrainian State
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 06, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Ukrainian State » Mon May 16, 2022 10:26 am

The Greater Ukrainian State wrote:
Eiran wrote:

Good sir, this is amazing. I do have one final request and it's to just turn the "S" or C into the unique style S like this: https://www.google.com/search?q=metro+s ... MUmkx_W8PM or https://russianarmyshop.eu/head-gear/14 ... -2033.html

Eiran
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eiran » Mon May 16, 2022 2:31 pm

Good sir, this is amazing. I do have one final request and it's to just turn the "S" or C into the unique style S like this: https://www.google.com/search?q=metro+s ... MUmkx_W8PM or https://russianarmyshop.eu/head-gear/14 ... -2033.html

I'm sorry but I'm having major issues getting either of those sites to open correctly, could you get a direct link to the images?

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon May 16, 2022 3:08 pm

They're not very helpful.

@Greater Ukrainian State: please don't link to search result pages, people can get different results. Just a direct link to a relevant image please.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Rick Perry
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 24, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Rick Perry » Mon May 16, 2022 3:16 pm

May I have a CNN type logo but instead of CNN can y'all do TOUNNNW?
I would like the colors to be Turquoise please and thanks!
Last edited by Rick Perry on Mon May 16, 2022 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon May 16, 2022 5:11 pm

Rick Perry wrote:May I have a CNN type logo but instead of CNN can y'all do TOUNNNW?

The Greater Ukrainian State
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 06, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Ukrainian State » Tue May 17, 2022 8:37 am

Eiran wrote:

I'm sorry but I'm having major issues getting either of those sites to open correctly, could you get a direct link to the images?

Hey sorry, I belive I found a link, altough a little controversial: https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fi ... fel_SS.svg

I just one of the lighting bolts to replace the S.

Rick Perry
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 24, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Rick Perry » Tue May 17, 2022 9:04 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Rick Perry wrote:May I have a CNN type logo but instead of CNN can y'all do TOUNNNW?

That was fast! Thanks!

Republic Of Ludwigsburg
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 26, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Republic Of Ludwigsburg » Tue May 17, 2022 10:10 pm

I want a COA for my nation
There will be an Austrian Eagle and in it's center there will be a shield with Black on Top, Yellow in the Middle, and Red in the Bottom.
It will hold 2 ribbons, one saying Liberté Egalité Fraternité and the other saying Mors ad Tyrannidem, the ribbons will be a yellow color with black text, and each will be held with each leg of the eagle.

Size has to be below 1800 x 1800, and preferably a PNG.
Pro: Social Democracy, EU, LGBTQ+ Rights, Labour Party, Ukraine
Anti: Fascism, State Capitalism, Stalinism, Tankies supporting Russia, Nazism
bumbling fool
Politiscales: this
South German Times: Friedrich Schonbrunn diagnosed with Stage 1 Head and Neck Cancer, Gottfried Hallemark to immediately succeed. GDR President Alfred Wolff in grave controversy after calling rival candidate Jakob Silberstein a "schwein" during debate. Joe Biden to host NATO meeting in New York regarding aid to Ukraine. Alpine mountaineer Valentina Giatte successfully summits Mt. Everest. Former Kanzler Johan Schauff to create new hot beverage company, "Schauffee". SPECIAL: The Curious Case of James Friedenwahl: To find out more, log on to timessgermany.eu

Great United States
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 28, 2021

Postby Great United States » Tue May 17, 2022 10:18 pm

can someone make my US senate seal,but with flag things waving off the liberty cap like the ones in kasase's flag
CENTRIST CORPORATIST DEMOCRATIC AMERICA
IC name:Continental Free United States
embassy here
California,but make it an entire country.★Ordem EtProsperitas
All mine attempted RP threads hath been doomed,I now am sealed to my fate of being an (almost) eternal F7er[
NS stats have been annihilated in the 1970's nuclear war
The US but more European influenced and extra fancy
Corporate Office jobs?Advanced Biotech?the CFUS has it all!
Current year:2044 AD

Columbia Times:|Music Radio|Major tech corporation ''Connect'' proposes using Artificial Intelligence to streamline and assist government|Series of ruins from pre-columbian ages found off coast of Virginia|Hurricane damages northern shore of south america|Weather: 20.4C in D.C,4.5C in Cascadia City,24.7C in New Athens

Republic Of Ludwigsburg
Diplomat

Postby Republic Of Ludwigsburg » Sun May 22, 2022 2:16 am

Republic Of Ludwigsburg wrote:I want a COA for my nation
There will be an Austrian Eagle and in it's center there will be a shield with Black on Top, Yellow in the Middle, and Red in the Bottom.
It will hold 2 ribbons, one saying Liberté Egalité Fraternité and the other saying Mors ad Tyrannidem, the ribbons will be a yellow color with black text, and each will be held with each leg of the eagle.

bump
bumbling fool
South German Times: Friedrich Schonbrunn diagnosed with Stage 1 Head and Neck Cancer, Gottfried Hallemark to immediately succeed. GDR President Alfred Wolff in grave controversy after calling rival candidate Jakob Silberstein a "schwein" during debate. Joe Biden to host NATO meeting in New York regarding aid to Ukraine. Alpine mountaineer Valentina Giatte successfully summits Mt. Everest. Former Kanzler Johan Schauff to create new hot beverage company, "Schauffee". SPECIAL: The Curious Case of James Friedenwahl: To find out more, log on to timessgermany.eu

Free Kathen
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 05, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Kathen » Sun May 22, 2022 1:50 pm

After the two folks above me, would it be possible to get a national seal for Free Kathen? The 8-pointed star is an important element, but otherwise go nuts!
-Holy Commonwealth of Free Kathen Peoples-
"One God, No Masters!"
Theos greet thee and love thee
-NEWS FROM THE FRONT-
THERAN SPY FOUND IN URU, AWAITING PEOPLE'S TRIAL. TENSIONS RISING? | 17 SURVIVORS OF ELLASAR MASSACRE FOUND IN ARQUTTU PLANES, TAKEN TO SAFETY. SITUATION STILL ONGOING.
Free Kathen does not necessarily represent my personal views. NS stats eaten by bears after threatening a prophet. Language used is Akkadian/Babylonian.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun May 22, 2022 3:33 pm

Free Kathen wrote:After the two folks above me, would it be possible to get a national seal for Free Kathen? The 8-pointed star is an important element, but otherwise go nuts!

Free Kathen
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Kathen » Sun May 22, 2022 3:44 pm

Thank you, that looks great!
-Holy Commonwealth of Free Kathen Peoples-
"One God, No Masters!"
Theos greet thee and love thee
-NEWS FROM THE FRONT-
THERAN SPY FOUND IN URU, AWAITING PEOPLE'S TRIAL. TENSIONS RISING? | 17 SURVIVORS OF ELLASAR MASSACRE FOUND IN ARQUTTU PLANES, TAKEN TO SAFETY. SITUATION STILL ONGOING.
Free Kathen does not necessarily represent my personal views. NS stats eaten by bears after threatening a prophet. Language used is Akkadian/Babylonian.

Red Lake Circle
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Lake Circle » Sun May 22, 2022 5:09 pm

Would someone here be willing to make a coat of arms for my nation? Feel free to go nuts with it, the only real requests that I have are to incorporate the symbols on the flag (the pizzly bear and the 6-pointed red star) and that, if you want to put text on it, please use Gothic script
✶ ✶ ✶ The Naturalist Federation of Laguzrauth ✶ ✶ ✶
"For Nature and Liberty!"
- AHAKS NEWS RADIO -
01/15/1583 2000 GST: The trial for the murder of Faurgamu Reiks, the former head of National Revival who had connections to the terrorist group the Harjis Witoth, comes to a conclusion. Both Awareik Fairgunein and Hawi Marthal were convicted of second-degree murder. The public has a mixed response, with some agreeing with the sentencing and others believing the killing was justified. Presiding judge Aiktriu K. Kam responds, "I stand with the law, not public opinion."
Red Lake does not necssarily represent my personal views. I promise I'll make a tech factbook eventually. NS stats didn't respect the wildlife and got mauled. Language is Gothic.

Republic Of Ludwigsburg
Diplomat

Postby Republic Of Ludwigsburg » Sun May 22, 2022 9:03 pm

Republic Of Ludwigsburg wrote:I want a COA for my nation

I have had posts here for 5 months and still not gotten a response, can someone PLEASE just do this.
bumbling fool

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon May 23, 2022 4:31 am

Red Lake Circle wrote:Would someone here be willing to make a coat of arms for my nation? Feel free to go nuts with it, the only real requests that I have are to incorporate the symbols on the flag (the pizzly bear and the 6-pointed red star) and that, if you want to put text on it, please use Gothic script

Paquador
Spokesperson

Founded: May 31, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Paquador » Mon May 23, 2022 3:38 pm

Please could I have a coat of arms.

This coat of arms: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... 854%29.svg

But with the shield section containing the land and the ships replaced with the man from this: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... bia%29.svg

If the liberty cap and man need to be swapped around to fit better that's fine.

Thank you!
Last edited by Paquador on Mon May 23, 2022 3:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Tue May 24, 2022 12:38 am

Paquador wrote:Please could I have a coat of arms.

But with the shield section containing the land and the ships replaced with the man from this: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... bia%29.svg

Thank you!

Republic Of Ludwigsburg
Diplomat

Postby Republic Of Ludwigsburg » Tue May 24, 2022 4:08 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

Thank you!

Bruh why you doing everyone's except mine
bumbling fool

Paquador
Spokesperson

Founded: May 31, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Paquador » Tue May 24, 2022 4:19 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

Thank you!

Thank you, is it at all possible to make the liberty cap section shorter and the man bigger? I meant change the sections round height included, he's a bit tiny :P

-Astoria-
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 27, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby -Astoria- » Tue May 24, 2022 4:51 am

Republic Of Ludwigsburg wrote:
Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

Bruh why you doing everyone's except mine

This is why:
Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Republic Of Ludwigsburg wrote:

Please stop bumping this. I had started on it but now I'm not going to bother.

You need to have patience in this thread; don't expect an instant response. Repeatedly bumping it without a real reason will only turn people off from the request.
                                                      Republic of Astoria | Pobolieth Asdair                                                      
Bedhent cewsel ein gweisiau | Our deeds shall speak
IC: FactbooksLocationEmbassiesFAQIntegrity | OOC: CCL's VP • 9th in NSFB#110/10: DGES
 ⌜✉⌟ TV1 News | 2023-04-11  ▶ ⬤──────── (LIVE) |  Headlines  Winter out; spring in for public parks • Environment ministry announces A₤300m in renewables subsidies • "Not enough," say unions on A₤24m planned Govt cost-of-living salary supplement |  Weather  Liskerry ⛅ 13° • Altas ⛅ 10° • Esterpine ☀ 11° • Naltgybal ☁ 14° • Ceirtryn ⛅ 19° • Bynscel ☀ 11° • Lyteel ☔ 9° |  Traffic  ROADWORKS: WRE expwy towards Port Trelyn closed; use Routes P294 northbound; P83 southbound 

The Unified Nations of Felucia
Attaché

Founded: Jan 29, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Unified Nations of Felucia » Tue May 24, 2022 10:58 pm

I'd like to make a logo request for my nation's most notable public service broadcaster, the Formosan Broadcasting Service (FBS). I don't have any ideas in mind for the actual design, so I'm willing to give full liberty on what you do with it. Thanks in advance!

This nation is currently known ICly as the Formosan Republic - an alternate history's Taiwan sprinkled with some fictional works to better fit my region's canon.
Any information from the Old Canon is no longer used (including embassies) unless implemented into the New Canon's factbooks.

-Astoria-
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 27, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby -Astoria- » Tue May 24, 2022 11:12 pm

The Unified Nations of Felucia wrote:I'd like to make a logo request for my nation's most notable public service broadcaster, the Formosan Broadcasting Service (FBS). I don't have any ideas in mind for the actual design, so I'm willing to give full liberty on what you do with it. Thanks in advance!

Request claimed; watch this space.
                                                      Republic of Astoria | Pobolieth Asdair                                                      
Bedhent cewsel ein gweisiau | Our deeds shall speak
IC: FactbooksLocationEmbassiesFAQIntegrity | OOC: CCL's VP • 9th in NSFB#110/10: DGES
 ⌜✉⌟ TV1 News | 2023-04-11  ▶ ⬤──────── (LIVE) |  Headlines  Winter out; spring in for public parks • Environment ministry announces A₤300m in renewables subsidies • "Not enough," say unions on A₤24m planned Govt cost-of-living salary supplement |  Weather  Liskerry ⛅ 13° • Altas ⛅ 10° • Esterpine ☀ 11° • Naltgybal ☁ 14° • Ceirtryn ⛅ 19° • Bynscel ☀ 11° • Lyteel ☔ 9° |  Traffic  ROADWORKS: WRE expwy towards Port Trelyn closed; use Routes P294 northbound; P83 southbound 

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information