NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Trolling on F7

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
The Garbage Can
Civilian

Founded: Feb 12, 2022
Ex-Nation

[R] Trolling on F7

Postby The Garbage Can » Fri May 20, 2022 7:50 pm

Nestle corp wrote:the video the music is incredble also chess by myself would suck

Would you rather be Hitler 2 years before he died or a Homeless man that has a 5% chance of inheriting 50 million dollars?
If you are Hitler, You have to kill yourself in 2 years. Also you have killed many Jews so there is now way of looking good but you can do what you want.

If you are a homeless guy then you can kill any other hobos you want. Also you can only sleep in the same spot for 1 week at a time.
Last edited by The Garbage Can on Fri May 20, 2022 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Great United States
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 28, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Great United States » Fri May 20, 2022 7:52 pm

that guy is probably DA ORK but in a different account
CENTRIST CORPORATIST DEMOCRATIC AMERICA
IC name:Continental Free United States
embassy here
California,but make it an entire country.★Ordem EtProsperitas
All mine attempted RP threads hath been doomed,I now am sealed to my fate of being an (almost) eternal F7er[
NS stats have been annihilated in the 1970's nuclear war
The US but more European influenced and extra fancy
Corporate Office jobs?Advanced Biotech?the CFUS has it all!
Current year:2044 AD

Columbia Times:|Music Radio|Major tech corporation ''Connect'' proposes using Artificial Intelligence to streamline and assist government|Series of ruins from pre-columbian ages found off coast of Virginia|Hurricane damages northern shore of south america|Weather: 20.4C in D.C,4.5C in Cascadia City,24.7C in New Athens

Core japan
Civil Servant

Founded: May 05, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Core japan » Fri May 20, 2022 7:54 pm

isnt that from famliy guy

Trivalve
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 17, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Trivalve » Fri May 20, 2022 7:55 pm

I don't know if this is trolling, it isn't directed at anyone specifically. This is probably more baiting which is still bad.
Minister of On-Site Events the South Pacific, Delegates Advisory Council the South Pacific, Founder and Head ISO of Crimson Spire, former Local Councillor of the South Pacific, Creator and Head of the Regional Development program, former Deputy Councillor of the South Pacific.

Thousand Branches
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 03, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Thousand Branches » Fri May 20, 2022 9:38 pm

Core japan wrote:isnt that from famliy guy

Yes that is a family guy reference. Mind you, still a pretty baity one, but a reference nonetheless. I could probably find the episode if it were deemed relevant but I doubt it
|| Aramantha Calendula ||
○•○ Writer, editor, and World Assembly fanatic ○•○
•○• Proud member of House Elegarth •○•
○•○ Telegram or message me on discord at QueenAramantha for writing or editing help ○•○
•○• Failed General Assembly Resolutions Archive || The Grand (Newspaper Archive) •○•
○•○ Have an awesome day you! ○•○

Return to Moderation