NATION

PASSWORD

MoogleMoochers- Mooch off someone else's creative pursuits!

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Diaboland
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 07, 2021
Ex-Nation

MoogleMoochers- Mooch off someone else's creative pursuits!

Postby Diaboland » Fri May 20, 2022 6:57 pm

Welcome to MoogleMoochers! We're a unique business operating in Spengler Hills that exists to take the money out of content creator's hands provide unused intellectual properties with a new loving home.

We are a company that specializes in buying and selling intellectual properties (like the rights to movies, advertising mascots, fictional franchises, etc) from rights holders who are selling their creations, court ordered to get rid of them, or even dying creators! Each property has an asking price, but your offer can go above and beyond if you want to flatter the current rights holder a little. You don't even have to stick to money, give them guns or diamonds or whatever you want! MoogleMoochers doesn't just stop at our own starving artists! We're happy to buy properties from financially struggling creators from all around the world. So what do you say? MoogleMoochers: Mooching makes the pop culture world go round.

To apply to buy a property:
Code: Select all
Name of Applicant:
Property:
Offer:
Why are you interested in this property?
What do you plan to do with these rights?

To apply to list a property for sale:
Code: Select all
Name of Property:
Type of Property:
Name of Creator/Rights Holder:
Description:
Your vision for the new rights holder:
Asking price:

Nestle corp
Civil Servant

Founded: May 19, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Nestle corp » Fri May 20, 2022 7:04 pm

Name of Applicant: Nestle
Property: facebook
Offer: 1.000.000
Why are you interested in this property? ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶t̶r̶o̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶d̶i̶a̶ to ''help'' the world
What do you plan to do with these rights? good things

Diaboland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Diaboland » Fri May 20, 2022 7:09 pm

Properties Currently For Sale

Name of Property: Battle Fishermen
Type of Property: Trading Card Game/Movie franchise
Name of Creator/Rights Holder: Trent Trout
Description: Inspired by the iconic game Magic: The Gathering and a lifelong passion for fishing, I created a collectible card game with famous fishermen from history. It got quite popular, and soon I had enough money to chase my dreams- making it into a movie adaptation. The movie adaptation was a flop, and the card game's popularity sank.
Your vision for the new rights holder: Anything, anything at all to breathe new water into this dead card game. It's okay if we don't find the right person- there's plenty of fish in the sea.
Asking price: 3000 NSD

Name of Property: Henry D. Hog
Type of Property: Advertising mascot
Name of Creator/Rights Holder: Henry D. Hog Burgers
Description: Henry D. Hog is an advertising mascot used for our burger joint that unfortunately got shut down because we couldn't compete with Mr. Temptation. He's a gluttonous, cannibalistic pig who always invites his friends to his BBQ parties- Catie Cow, Lily Lamb, and Charlie Chicken. His catchphrase, "Don't think about the ethical dilemma, pig out!" used to be a phrase familiar to millions of Diablian children.
Your vision for the new rights holder: As we went out of business, we would be happy to see Henry and his friends become the proud face of a new company. Even though we may die, he will be reborn as an icon for your nation's children.
Asking price: 8000 NSD

Nestle corp
Civil Servant

Founded: May 19, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Nestle corp » Fri May 20, 2022 7:14 pm

Diaboland wrote:Properties Currently For Sale

Name of Property: Battle Fishermen
Type of Property: Trading Card Game/Movie franchise
Name of Creator/Rights Holder: Trent Trout
Description: Inspired by the iconic game Magic: The Gathering and a lifelong passion for fishing, I created a collectible card game with famous fishermen from history. It got quite popular, and soon I had enough money to chase my dreams- making it into a movie adaptation. The movie adaptation was a flop, and the card game's popularity sank.
Your vision for the new rights holder: Anything, anything at all to breathe new water into this dead card game. It's okay if we don't find the right person- there's plenty of fish in the sea.
Asking price: 3000 NSD

Name of Property: Henry D. Hog
Type of Property: Advertising mascot
Name of Creator/Rights Holder: Henry D. Hog Burgers
Description: Henry D. Hog is an advertising mascot used for our burger joint that unfortunately got shut down because we couldn't compete with Mr. Temptation. He's a gluttonous, cannibalistic pig who always invites his friends to his BBQ parties- Catie Cow, Lily Lamb, and Charlie Chicken. His catchphrase, "Don't think about the ethical dilemma, pig out!" used to be a phrase familiar to millions of Diablian children.
Your vision for the new rights holder: As we went out of business, we would be happy to see Henry and his friends become the proud face of a new company. Even though we may die, he will be reborn as an icon for your nation's children.
Asking price: 8000 NSD

I will take both of them

Diaboland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Diaboland » Fri May 20, 2022 8:25 pm

You have to fill out the application form.

Return to Global Economics and Trade