NATION

PASSWORD

Floridalandian Civil War (IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Floridalandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 09, 2022
Ex-Nation

Floridalandian Civil War (IC)

Postby Floridalandia » Tue May 17, 2022 8:51 am

Here floridalandia is divided, we have the facist rebellion who wants to expand and imperialize, and we have the democratic government who wants to stay pacifist.

Democratic Government:
Floridalandia
Aursi
Drakonaris
New Roman Imperium

Fascist Rebels:
Raskana
Gothia
Northern Wiser

Map of Floridalandia
https://inkarnate.com/m/3j6WRO--floridalandia/

OOC:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=518949&p=39611967#p39611967
Last edited by Floridalandia on Tue May 17, 2022 5:28 pm, edited 7 times in total.
New college being built, Name announced to be, Floridalandian University (UF).

Alliances
EDL
TFTO

Floridalandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Floridalandia » Tue May 17, 2022 8:52 am

Have fun!

Alliances
EDL
TFTO

Floridalandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Blockade

Postby Floridalandia » Tue May 17, 2022 10:33 am

We begin starving the rebellion by the sea, blocking it from any trade overseas, we use around 14 Destroyers, 100 Aircraft, and about 1,000 mines

Alliances
EDL
TFTO

Gothian Crimea
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 04, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gothian Crimea » Tue May 17, 2022 2:01 pm

The Goth fleet comes up from the south, the vast majority taking a bit of a loop in order to avoid many of the bombs which where laid(though they still had to clear some). A single destroyer and a few PT boats go for a more direct path to rendezvous with the main fleet, attempting to draw the attention of the Democratic Forces. Meanwhile planes from the carriers fly reconnaissance, but do NOT yes engage any enemies they spot.

Rough Depiction of the fleet paths.
Come out, the WA has passed a resolution. Actions will be taken to bring your nation into compliance.
I HATE THE ANTICHIRST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
Gothian Embassy | Cygnus Arms Selling guns, or producing yours | D~Koi Selling decoy holograms, combat holograms, and both at the same time
I have many other nations. I treat this like a hub nation, so generally they will have Gothian Crimea in their sig | Say NO to NS stats

Floridalandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

UFN Floridia

Postby Floridalandia » Tue May 17, 2022 2:09 pm

The Floridia class destroyer UFN Floridia spots smoke off the horizon, the captain tells the crew its probably another one of their own and tries to make contact with the vessels the transmission reads as shown "unidentified vessel in the vecinity of 36.2*N 21.4*E, Identify yourself"

Alliances
EDL
TFTO

Gothian Crimea
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gothian Crimea » Tue May 17, 2022 2:22 pm

Floridalandia wrote:The Floridia class destroyer UFN Floridia spots smoke off the horizon, the captain tells the crew its probably another one of their own and tries to make contact with the vessels the transmission reads as shown "unidentified vessel in the vecinity of 36.2*N 21.4*E, Identify yourself"

OOC: are the spotted vessels the main fleet or the small detachment?
Come out, the WA has passed a resolution. Actions will be taken to bring your nation into compliance.
I HATE THE ANTICHIRST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
Gothian Embassy | Cygnus Arms Selling guns, or producing yours | D~Koi Selling decoy holograms, combat holograms, and both at the same time
I have many other nations. I treat this like a hub nation, so generally they will have Gothian Crimea in their sig | Say NO to NS stats

Floridalandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Floridalandia » Tue May 17, 2022 2:25 pm

OOC: small detachment
btw i made some changes to the map
Last edited by Floridalandia on Tue May 17, 2022 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alliances
EDL
TFTO

Floridalandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Floridalandia » Tue May 17, 2022 2:45 pm

The Destroyer attempts to hail the unknown ship again

Alliances
EDL
TFTO

Gothian Crimea
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gothian Crimea » Tue May 17, 2022 2:54 pm

Floridalandia wrote:The Destroyer attempts to hail the unknown ship again

The "unknown ship", returns to the Democratic destroyer, I am Captain Tarak of the destroyer GNS Squanto(Gothian-Navache-Ship).

Floridalandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Floridalandia » Tue May 17, 2022 2:56 pm

The destroyer Sounds General Alarm and hails to The rest of the ships "enemy Spotted" which gets relayed to fleet command, who sends out the main fleet of 2 Carriers, 10 Cruisers, and 20 Destroyers.

Alliances
EDL
TFTO

Floridalandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Floridalandia » Tue May 17, 2022 2:57 pm

The destroyer Prepares to fire (BTW did i forget to mension we are in modern age)
Meanwhile the government prepares for an amphibeous invasion as the rebels start moving into the unoccupied land south of them
Last edited by Floridalandia on Tue May 17, 2022 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alliances
EDL
TFTO

Gothian Crimea
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gothian Crimea » Tue May 17, 2022 2:58 pm

Floridalandia wrote:The destroyer Prepares to fire (BTW did i forget to mension we are in modern age)

OOC: I assumed so, I usually adapt all tech to MT unless states otherwise, Ill make my response in a minute.

Floridalandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Floridalandia » Tue May 17, 2022 3:01 pm

ooc: ok i already updated the map to show rebel expansion and the naval skirmish about to happen, Also i made a zoomed out version of the map that i will publish soon
BTW any coasts that you have naval supremacy over is coast that you can amphibiously invade
Last edited by Floridalandia on Tue May 17, 2022 3:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Alliances
EDL
TFTO

Floridalandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Floridalandia » Tue May 17, 2022 3:37 pm

The amphibeous invasion is ready, with 10k troops, we begin a beachhead along the southern panhandle of the rebellious group to begin a front to move up and stop at the mountain range guarding the panhandle

Alliances
EDL
TFTO

Floridalandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Floridalandia » Tue May 17, 2022 3:56 pm

OOC: goth you there?

Alliances
EDL
TFTO

Gothian Crimea
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gothian Crimea » Tue May 17, 2022 3:59 pm

Main Fleet
Taking into account the detachments meeting of the Democratic forces, and scouts brining news of other forces positioning, the main fleet, instead of curving in as planned, moved straight north to the small Democratic loyalist, securing the area with planes and ship guns to prepare for the amphibious invasion.

The GNS Squanto
Seeing the opposing fleet the destroyer and her PT boat entourage withdraw further south down the coast in order to stay out of the range of the enemy guns, however they stay in range of the enemies view. All AA and other defense systems are held on standby.
OOC: The images was too big so I had to take a minute and resize it.
Last edited by Gothian Crimea on Tue May 17, 2022 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Floridalandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Floridalandia » Tue May 17, 2022 4:07 pm

Gothian Crimea wrote:Main Fleet
Taking into account the detachments meeting of the Democratic forces, and scouts brining news of other forces positioning, the main fleet, instead of curving in as planned, moved straight north to the small Democratic loyalist, securing the area with planes and ship guns to prepare for the amphibious invasion.

The GNS Squanto
Seeing the opposing fleet the destroyer and her PT boat entourage withdraw further south down the coast in order to stay out of the range of the enemy guns, however they stay in range of the enemies view. All AA and other defense systems are held on standby.

The Main fleet eventually meets up with the destroyer and pursuits the small fleet, not knowing up north an amphibious invasion is being planned
Meanwhile in the northern province, A blip shows up on radar, The city starts going into panic and an evacuation of the citizens starts.
Last edited by Floridalandia on Tue May 17, 2022 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alliances
EDL
TFTO

Gothian Crimea
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gothian Crimea » Tue May 17, 2022 4:21 pm

Floridalandia wrote:
Gothian Crimea wrote:Main Fleet

The GNS Squanto

The Main fleet eventually meets up with the destroyer and pursuits the small fleet, not knowing up north an amphibious invasion is being planned

The GNS Squanto
Successful in luring the Democratic forces south and away from the Larger fleet up north, the GNS Squanto, alongside her supporting PT boats, turns to face the main fleet of the Floridalandian government. All of them open fire on the UFN Floridia in an attempt to sink it early on, with one of the PT boats attempting to close next to it.
Main Goth
With the Main Floridian Fleet distracted, the Gothic fleet is able to secure a beachhead in the north, and lands all of the land troops. This is done with the goal of securing the small northern area early, and providing a safe base of operations for later more ambitious endeavors.
Yellow=Infantry and armor
Green=Infantry(but more Guerilla/Vets)
Last edited by Gothian Crimea on Tue May 17, 2022 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Floridalandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Floridalandia » Tue May 17, 2022 4:28 pm

The UFN Floridia Takes several hits below the waterline, the ship begins to list, she sends one last salvo off, and she sinks, that salvo hit one of the PT boats and sank it While a few destroyers detach from the main fleet to chase the small fleet down, and the main fleet heads north to the beach landing, In the sinking though, She catches fire and an explosion happens with 127 sailers still inside, they all burned to death, another 27 drowned before rescue, only 13 survived out of 167
Last edited by Floridalandia on Tue May 17, 2022 4:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Alliances
EDL
TFTO

Floridalandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Floridalandia » Tue May 17, 2022 4:31 pm

OOC: damn i made that way to tragic

Alliances
EDL
TFTO

Floridalandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Floridalandia » Tue May 17, 2022 4:33 pm

The 2 destroyers meet up with the GNS Squanto and Begin opening fire, after they hear the news the Floridia has sunk with great loss of life, they begin retaliating to avenge their fallen comrades, Crew reports 12 Hits on the Squanto and what looks to be a severe fire, One Destroyer starts shifting focus on the PT Boats.
Last edited by Floridalandia on Tue May 17, 2022 4:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Alliances
EDL
TFTO

Gothian Crimea
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gothian Crimea » Tue May 17, 2022 4:49 pm

Floridalandia wrote:The UFN Floridia Takes several hits below the waterline, the ship begins to list, she sends one last salvo off, and she sinks, that salvo hit one of the PT boats and sank it While a few destroyers detach from the main fleet to chase the small fleet down, and the main fleet heads north to the beach landing, In the sinking though, She catches fire and an explosion happens with 127 sailers still inside, they all burned to death, another 27 drowned before rescue, only 13 survived out of 167

land Invasion
The land forces send troops to pacify any locals and suppress potential militias, mostly as a form of security, alongside cutting off supplies from Government. The SBulk of the infantry and armor pressed on mostly united.
Yellow=Inf+Armor push
Green=Inf patrols.

Main Gothic Fleet
The Main fleet formed up further off the coast but still near the landing area(where the transports are). Planes are sent from the smaller carrier in patrols over the land, and planes from the larger carrier keep an eye our for anything coming up from the south.
Teal=Patrols overland
Orange=Area of Plane lookout
Purple-Neon=Ships

GNS Squanto
After being hit and starting to burn, the crew of the Squanto realizes the ship is likely done for. Seeing the attention shift to PT boats, she lurches forward to ram into the distracted destroyer. Meanwhile 1 of the PTs attempts to fight while the rest try to sail off east.

Mammoth city
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 05, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Mammoth city » Tue May 17, 2022 4:51 pm

Ships begin to depart from Northern Wiser to arrive in fellow fascist nations.
OOC: Note that we have not officially declared war we are just selling weapons.
Last edited by Mammoth city on Tue May 17, 2022 4:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Signed: President Mark Villano

New Eestiball
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 06, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Eestiball » Tue May 17, 2022 4:55 pm

New Eestiball looks on, shocked, but does nothing. I mean, they can't do anything!
current song: eminence front by the who
this flag inspired by scytharum's old one
base-6 is inherently the best base
you can find me in nssports as the martian independent republic but the nation I'm writing lore for is asiikafa
likes: the beatles/the cure/the who/most 60s and 70s music in general/liberal democracy/abstraction/vexillology
dislikes are unnecessary because the world doesn't need more negativity

Floridalandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Floridalandia » Tue May 17, 2022 4:56 pm

the destroyer sees the collision course and launches torpedoes, a few seconds pass and an explosion is spotted near their props the ship is for the most part imobilized as the destroyer can shift attention to the PT boats then finish the Squanto off

Alliances
EDL
TFTO

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents