NATION

PASSWORD

Trade Deal between Marajarbia and Lisamia to be signed! (IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Trade Deal between Marajarbia and Lisamia to be signed! (IC)

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 17, 2022 7:29 am

OOC Note: This is a trade deal that is only for the OOC players and IC nations that are Southeast Marajarbia (The Marajarbian Federation) and the Kingdom of The UN (Commonwealth of Lisamia).

IC: The Marajarbian Government has decided to request the signing of a trade deal and infrastructure agreement between The Marajarbian Federation and known former member of NATO and current member of the Kalisight Treaty Organization known as the Commonwealth of Lisamia, primarily because of the Lisamian delegation's hard work in the post-Visegrad Civil War peace talks in which the KTO's frequent violations of national sovereignty and disregard towards democracy backfired for the KTO.

The Marajarbian Government, in a statement, said that the signing of such a trade deal and infrastructure agreement would allow for both nations to benefit from increased commerce as well as development in crucial areas, such as with seaports, railroads, and some factories. Located in Port Shanghai, within the Marajarbian Federation, this trade deal will effectively be a part of history!
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Kingdom Of The UN
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom Of The UN » Tue May 17, 2022 9:38 am

The Lisamian representive Zofia Heseg of the trade deal arrives in Port Shanghai for the meeting between nations

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 17, 2022 9:41 am

Kingdom Of The UN wrote:The Lisamian representive Zofia Heseg of the trade deal arrives in Port Shanghai for the meeting between nations

Fred Edwards: “Greetings Mrs. Heseg. My name is Fred Edwards. I am here to represent The Marajarbian Federation during this trade agreement. This trade agreement would not only facilitate commerce between both nations, but would also help develop infrastructure in Lisamia. This could be useful to both nations, as well as mutually beneficial, but what are your thoughts?”
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Kingdom Of The UN
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom Of The UN » Tue May 17, 2022 9:47 am

Representative Heseg: First I would like to thank you for letting me come here and discuss on how this trade deal could benefit us both. I would say that Lisamia hopes not only to benefit but the commonwealth states as well. I would also hope depending on how this goes to improve further relations between you and our nation but not only that but both our alliances that we both are apart of as well.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 17, 2022 9:49 am

Kingdom Of The UN wrote:Representative Heseg: First I would like to thank you for letting me come here and discuss on how this trade deal could benefit us both. I would say that Lisamia hopes not only to benefit but the commonwealth states as well. I would also hope depending on how this goes to improve further relations between you and our nation but not only that but both our alliances that we both are apart of as well.

Fred Edwards: “Well, that’s definitely good. The GCN-KTO relationship needs to be less hostile and more constructive. Both alliances are just differing alliances with different focuses, but cooperation between the two could start depending on how successful agreements like this could turn out to be.”

Kingdom Of The UN
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom Of The UN » Tue May 17, 2022 9:54 am

Representative Heseg: Well then that being said what exactly are you proposing that would help benefit both our nations? Of course trading is almost guaranteed to come out of deals like these but what are the details of what exactly do you hope to gain?

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 17, 2022 10:09 am

Kingdom Of The UN wrote:Representative Heseg: Well then that being said what exactly are you proposing that would help benefit both our nations? Of course trading is almost guaranteed to come out of deals like these but what are the details of what exactly do you hope to gain?

Fred Edwards: "Well, the Marajarbian Government wishes to contribute to infrastructure repairs and construction within Lisamia's territorial borders primarily to increase the benefits of increased commerce not only with The Marajarbian Federation, but with the entire world."

Kingdom Of The UN
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom Of The UN » Tue May 17, 2022 10:17 am

Representative Heseg: You see Lisamia’s more eastern region has for sometime has been majority of it been more rural and the only things you find out there are villages or towns. As much as we would say that improving this area would be somewhat beneficial in some way there is environmental concerns that I would like to raise as we wouldn’t want to disturb wildlife nor have to take down these villages as well. What I do hope though to improve is our commonwealth states the most out of this trade deal. Our commonwealth states of Sri Lanka, Madagascar, and Arbeitsam-Kriegsherren. These places are in need the most, we hope to improve yes the mainland but more importantly our commonwealth states.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 17, 2022 10:24 am

Kingdom Of The UN wrote:Representative Heseg: You see Lisamia’s more eastern region has for sometime has been majority of it been more rural and the only things you find out there are villages or towns. As much as we would say that improving this area would be somewhat beneficial in some way there is environmental concerns that I would like to raise as we wouldn’t want to disturb wildlife nor have to take down these villages as well. What I do hope though to improve is our commonwealth states the most out of this trade deal. Our commonwealth states of Sri Lanka, Madagascar, and Arbeitsam-Kriegsherren. These places are in need the most, we hope to improve yes the mainland but more importantly our commonwealth states.

Fred Edwards: “I believe that can be arranged.”

Kingdom Of The UN
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom Of The UN » Tue May 17, 2022 10:29 am

Representative Heseg: That’s great to hear. Now obviously with the help of Marajarbia to improve the KUN infrastructure, what do you want to gain from this as well. What exactly do you need from me to continue on with this trade deal between our nations? Infrastructure is one thing but we can always help with more then just infrastructure.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 17, 2022 10:59 am

Kingdom Of The UN wrote:Representative Heseg: That’s great to hear. Now obviously with the help of Marajarbia to improve the KUN infrastructure, what do you want to gain from this as well. What exactly do you need from me to continue on with this trade deal between our nations? Infrastructure is one thing but we can always help with more then just infrastructure.

Fred Edwards: “Well, the only thing that comes to mind would be condemning Janpian aggression against Marajarbian close ally Muqaddasia. As stated, the Marajarbian Government knows that Lisamia doesn’t approve of Janpian aggression in certain conflicts, such as the one in Visegrad, so Lisamia helping us out could allow for a relationship to develop even further.”

Kingdom Of The UN
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom Of The UN » Tue May 17, 2022 11:09 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Kingdom Of The UN wrote:Representative Heseg: That’s great to hear. Now obviously with the help of Marajarbia to improve the KUN infrastructure, what do you want to gain from this as well. What exactly do you need from me to continue on with this trade deal between our nations? Infrastructure is one thing but we can always help with more then just infrastructure.

Fred Edwards: “Well, the only thing that comes to mind would be condemning Janpian aggression against Marajarbian close ally Muqaddasia. As stated, the Marajarbian Government knows that Lisamia doesn’t approve of Janpian aggression in certain conflicts, such as the one in Visegrad, so Lisamia helping us out could allow for a relationship to develop even further.”

Representive Heseg: I see so thats what you want then huh. At the moment of time Lisamia and the KUN has offical have just opened a embassy in Janpia and I get what you want and why you are doing it. Me personally between you and me, I never liked the Communists to begin with and the Janpians are no better. Although I do not like the Communists and I personally think the war that Janpia and Muqaddasia is something that I personally would condemn, it really comes down to the Marshall. I do think it can be arranged though to condemn them though. I do have to say if we in anyway want to improve relations with KTO and GCN then aggression between nationstates needs to stop immediately.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 17, 2022 11:57 am

Kingdom Of The UN wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:

Representive Heseg: I see so thats what you want then huh. At the moment of time Lisamia and the KUN has offical have just opened a embassy in Janpia and I get what you want and why you are doing it. Me personally between you and me, I never liked the Communists to begin with and the Janpians are no better. Although I do not like the Communists and I personally think the war that Janpia and Muqaddasia is something that I personally would condemn, it really comes down to the Marshall. I do think it can be arranged though to condemn them though. I do have to say if we in anyway want to improve relations with KTO and GCN then aggression between nationstates needs to stop immediately.

Fred Edwards: “Agreed. The continued aggressive behavior from the KTO is something that just ought to stop. What the KTO wants is pretty obvious. The KTO wants nothing but chaos to plague the world. Endless chaos is never good, especially when there is a lot at stake in these modern times.”

Kingdom Of The UN
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom Of The UN » Tue May 17, 2022 12:19 pm

Representative Heseg: Look the KIN has been following the conflict for awhile now and we can see that this whole war has started because of the blockade of Janpia, that said I believe we can come to condemn them as much as we wish to continue having good relations with Janpia and this may halt those relations for a while, we cannot ignore the actions that Janpia has taken through these acts of aggression

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 17, 2022 5:49 pm

Kingdom Of The UN wrote:Representative Heseg: Look the KIN has been following the conflict for awhile now and we can see that this whole war has started because of the blockade of Janpia, that said I believe we can come to condemn them as much as we wish to continue having good relations with Janpia and this may halt those relations for a while, we cannot ignore the actions that Janpia has taken through these acts of aggression

Fred Edwards: “While I understand the situation well, I completely agree to you. While this might mean shutting down relations with somewhat of an ally of Lisamia, one that worked alongside the Lisamians in NATO, but when that ally starts becoming the aggressor in a war, it’s time for governments to put their foot down and take a stand against such warmongering.”

Kingdom Of The UN
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom Of The UN » Tue May 17, 2022 5:59 pm

Representative Heseg: I do have one thing to add as well. I'm fine with trade of course and that I believe it will beneficial but I do have another proposal. Please to put a end to this war as soon as possible and push for peace. For both sides sake of course.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 17, 2022 6:03 pm

Kingdom Of The UN wrote:Representative Heseg: I do have one thing to add as well. I'm fine with trade of course and that I believe it will beneficial but I do have another proposal. Please to put a end to this war as soon as possible and push for peace. For both sides sake of course.

Fred Edwards: “I will advise my superiors and see what they can do on behalf of the GCN. As for the KTO, I doubt that a push for peace alone would get them to try to be peaceful. As previously stated, all KTO wants is chaos.”

Kingdom Of The UN
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom Of The UN » Tue May 17, 2022 6:16 pm

Believe me when I say this. Lisamia would not have joined the alliance if we wanted to create chaos. I know how messy things can get during peace deals and trying to get nations at peace, believe I was there during the peace talks, that said though please do your best to push for peace as much as you can and you got yourself a deal on trade.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 17, 2022 6:19 pm

Kingdom Of The UN wrote:Believe me when I say this. Lisamia would not have joined the alliance if we wanted to create chaos. I know how messy things can get during peace deals and trying to get nations at peace, believe I was there during the peace talks, that said though please do your best to push for peace as much as you can and you got yourself a deal on trade.

Fred Edwards: “I will do what I can. I believe we have made a deal?”

Kingdom Of The UN
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom Of The UN » Wed May 18, 2022 5:43 am

Representive Heseg: I believe we do indeed, I do recommend to help as soon as you can as soon as the condemnation is said a response from Janpia may result in a hit in our economy.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed May 18, 2022 5:48 am

Kingdom Of The UN wrote:Representive Heseg: I believe we do indeed, I do recommend to help as soon as you can as soon as the condemnation is said a response from Janpia may result in a hit in our economy.

Fred Edwards: “If the Janpians attempt to harm the economy of Lisamia, then the Marajarbian Federation will become the one to help restore it.”

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents