NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Flamebaiting/Trolling in US Politics Thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
New haven america
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

[R] Flamebaiting/Trolling in US Politics Thread

Postby New haven america » Sun May 08, 2022 7:10 pm

He's been told 1/2 a dozen times now to stop interacting with me and yet he still keeps baiting/flaming on a weekly basis and nothing has been done about it:

Tarsonis wrote:
Washington Resistance Army wrote:
The presence of Orthodox, Anglican and Protestant posters rather quickly disproves this.

that shot was aimed at me because NHA gets run out of the CDT on the reg: mainly for bringing up half baked, wildly erroneous and easily disprovable ideas about theology.

Actually, no, something has been done about it: Other people have been punished for telling him to knock it off.

Also, if you read the posts before Santheres' ruling, you can see him flaming other people, but for some reason that wasn't dealt with.
Last edited by New haven america on Sun May 08, 2022 7:31 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Human of the male variety
Will accept TGs
Char/Axis 2024

That's all folks~

Punished UMN
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 05, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Punished UMN » Sun May 08, 2022 7:50 pm

New haven america wrote:He's been told 1/2 a dozen times now to stop interacting with me and yet he still keeps baiting/flaming on a weekly basis and nothing has been done about it:

Tarsonis wrote:
that shot was aimed at me because NHA gets run out of the CDT on the reg: mainly for bringing up half baked, wildly erroneous and easily disprovable ideas about theology.

Actually, no, something has been done about it: Other people have been punished for telling him to knock it off.

Also, if you read the posts before Santheres' ruling, you can see him flaming other people, but for some reason that wasn't dealt with.

You were doing plenty of baiting of your own:

New haven america wrote:
Salus Maior wrote:
There is a consequence; destroying a human life that they conceived just for fun. That's the point. Discarding an innocent human life just to enable hedonism is dystopian, and the fact you don't get that is even more dystopian.

There's nothing worth preserving in hookup culture.

We get it, you hate women and like watching them suffer.

You don't have to spam this fact 10,000 times a day.

New haven america wrote:
Salus Maior wrote:
That would certainly be easier for you to believe.

Everyone here thinks you do.

New haven america wrote:
Salus Maior wrote:
Such a childish retort. Literally playground material.

You could actually question why it is everyone thinks you hate women, but that's not going to happen.

And you know why that's not going to happen. Because then it'll out you and you can't have that happen.

Like, in your very post that lead to this you outright admitted abortion should be illegal in order to punish women, and yet you view nothing misogynistic about that.

New haven america wrote:
Salus Maior wrote:
I'm well aware of why you think that.

And I didn't say anything of the sort. Constantly lying will do you no favors.

Lying is a sin Salus/

Evidently women having rights over their own bodies is dystopian to you:

Salus Maior wrote:
There is a consequence; destroying a human life that they conceived just for fun. That's the point. Discarding an innocent human life just to enable hedonism is dystopian, and the fact you don't get that is even more dystopian.

There's nothing worth preserving in hookup culture.

You're so against women have rights that you consider a world where they do have them as dystopian.
Eastern Orthodox Christian. Purgatorial universalist.
Ascended beyond politics, now metapolitics is my best friend. Proud member of the Napoleon Bonaparte fandom.
I have borderline personality disorder, if I overreact to something, try to approach me after the fact and I'll apologize.
The political compass is like hell: if you find yourself on it, keep going.
Pro: The fundamental dignitas of the human spirit as expressed through its self-actualization in theosis. Anti: Faustian-Demonic Space Anarcho-Capitalism with Italo-Futurist Characteristics

New haven america
Post Czar

Postby New haven america » Sun May 08, 2022 8:26 pm

^UMN does it to, he's been told to just ignore me and here he is once again, oh, and has admitted to stalking people in another report I made that was then quickly ignored.

Someone who's barely posted in weeks (Last period of regular posting being mid-February, as can be seen with a cursory glance of his post history) suddenly pops up to try and get someone else in trouble over something that's not even against the rules as can be seen by other players doing the exact same thing, some as recent as last night. How do you explain this if it's not stalking? It's to the point of predictability.

Side note: Calling out Salus' misogyny is like calling out Sai's Nazism.
Last edited by New haven america on Sun May 08, 2022 10:23 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Will accept TGs
Char/Axis 2024

That's all folks~

Punished UMN
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 05, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Punished UMN » Sun May 08, 2022 8:33 pm

New haven america wrote:^UMN does it to, and has admitted to stalking people in another report I made that was then quickly ignored. (Someone who's barely posted in weeks pops up to try and get me trouble over something that's not against the rules. How do you explain this?)

Side note: Calling out Salus' misogyny is like calling out Sai's Nazism.

I recall the mods overturning the report you made against me (which was a report I made of a post you literally made in reply to me, twice), because it didn't say anything about stalking you, but about reporting you because you're a bad faith poster. I have no interest in continuing to entertain this paranoid persecution fantasy you made up because nearly everything you post is a lie.

The post is in the most active thread on the site, and one I posted in four times in the last 24 hours (examples here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=516580&p=39584001#p39584001 viewtopic.php?f=20&t=516580&p=39587894#p39587894 ) , so there's plenty of logical explanations
Last edited by Punished UMN on Sun May 08, 2022 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eastern Orthodox Christian. Purgatorial universalist.
Ascended beyond politics, now metapolitics is my best friend. Proud member of the Napoleon Bonaparte fandom.
I have borderline personality disorder, if I overreact to something, try to approach me after the fact and I'll apologize.
The political compass is like hell: if you find yourself on it, keep going.
Pro: The fundamental dignitas of the human spirit as expressed through its self-actualization in theosis. Anti: Faustian-Demonic Space Anarcho-Capitalism with Italo-Futurist Characteristics

New haven america
Post Czar

Postby New haven america » Mon May 09, 2022 4:02 pm

Bump
Will accept TGs
Char/Axis 2024

That's all folks~

New haven america
Post Czar

Postby New haven america » Tue May 10, 2022 6:03 pm

48 hour bump

Not leaving the front page until this gets a ruling.
Will accept TGs
Char/Axis 2024

That's all folks~

New haven america
Post Czar

Postby New haven america » Wed May 11, 2022 4:56 pm

72 hour bump
Will accept TGs
Char/Axis 2024

That's all folks~

New haven america
Post Czar

Postby New haven america » Thu May 12, 2022 8:43 pm

96 hour bump
Will accept TGs
Char/Axis 2024

That's all folks~

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Fri May 13, 2022 2:01 am

At this point you can conclude that none of the posts violate the rules, but that your repeated bump spamming will get you a warning for spamming if continued.

Your report of the first post suggests you need to grow a thicker skin; the subsequent posts of yours that were reported suggest you need to consider your own conduct before reporting others.

New haven america
Post Czar

Postby New haven america » Fri May 13, 2022 2:34 am

Sedgistan wrote:1. At this point you can conclude that none of the posts violate the rules, 2. but that your repeated bump spamming will get you a warning for spamming if continued.

Your report of the first post suggests you need to grow a thicker skin; the subsequent posts of yours that were reported suggest you need to consider your own conduct before reporting others.

1. How? Last I checked baiting was against the rules.
2. So reading from this, a minor inconvenience is considered more serious than multiple years of harassment and rule breaking that's to the point where other users are noticing. Interesting.

Thank you~ Hope you have a lovely weekend.
Last edited by New haven america on Fri May 13, 2022 3:36 am, edited 6 times in total.
Will accept TGs
Char/Axis 2024

That's all folks~

Necroghastia
Forum Moderator

Founded: May 11, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Necroghastia » Fri May 13, 2022 8:41 pm

American Legionaries wrote:
Moscareinas wrote:not only am i not the cookware, your shitty authoritarian party's doing what i literally said it has done

"Your shitty authoritarian party" Says the guy advocating murder and totalitarian rule.

You'd be funny, if only you could tone down the irony a tad.

Telconi claiming someone is "advocating murder" seems pretty close to bait/trollnaming.
The Land of Spooky Scary Skeletons!

Pronouns: she/her

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Fri May 13, 2022 8:54 pm

Necroghastia wrote:
American Legionaries wrote:
"Your shitty authoritarian party" Says the guy advocating murder and totalitarian rule.

You'd be funny, if only you could tone down the irony a tad.

Telconi claiming someone is "advocating murder" seems pretty close to bait/trollnaming.

It's definitely not trollnaming.

From context, it looks to be about Roe v Wade. The pro-life side of that argument traditionally views it as a child from conception. By definition, from a pro-life perspective, pro-choice is advocating murder.

It's a point to be argued against not moderated. Not actionable.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation