NATION

PASSWORD

Rise of cancer rates

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Greater Ukration
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 08, 2022
Ex-Nation

Rise of cancer rates

Postby Greater Ukration » Fri May 13, 2022 9:49 am

I have quite of few nations with different playing styles that all have high cancer rates. The rates came out of nowhere. Is this a event or are all my nations just coincidently all randomly getting high cancer death rates overnight.

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Fri May 13, 2022 10:26 am

Do those nations use nuclear power? What approach do they take to the handling of industrial waste?
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Catalonia 2070 RP
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 29, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Catalonia 2070 RP » Fri May 13, 2022 10:29 am

I thought this was NSG

Greater Ukration
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 08, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Ukration » Fri May 13, 2022 10:30 am

one of the said nations has focused on environmental issues and it still has high cancer rates. they all started having high rates on the 11th.

Onionist Randosia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 28, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Onionist Randosia » Sat May 14, 2022 1:06 am

It might have been because of a WA thing, although I can’t remember if the resolution at that time would have effected that.
Also, this is in the NSGP forum. It should be in the Technical or Got Issues forum. The mods will have to move it:
The People's Onionist Republic of Onionist Randosia
Call me OR or Randosia - they/them pronouns
Posts are OOC unless stated otherwise - posts do not represent official views of Aurora or InterLeft unless stated otherwise

Commissar of Foreign Affairs, Aurora
Former Deputy PM, PM and Minister of Defense of Asterya (now Aurora)
3x WA Delegate (among other things) of The Union of Great Onionist Nations, later Asterya, now Aurora
Founder, Administrator, past Chancellor and current Director of Defense, InterLeft
JEFF High Command
Astravica - Citizen, The Region That Has No Big Banks
Astravia - RPer, Distant Worlds
Gaviastan - Diplomacy Officer, Great Lakes Alliance, and GLA representative to the United Regions of Valeria
Sovetskiy Luk Navsegda!

Sudindya
Secretary

Founded: Jan 31, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Sudindya » Sat May 14, 2022 7:35 am

if it isn't nuclear power then idk what to tell you though tbh that seems weird to have all your nations get these rates + have different playing styles with them

maybe a bug?
Last edited by Sudindya on Sat May 14, 2022 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Gameplay