NATION

PASSWORD

Solve it before it's too late!

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
EnigmaMystery
Political Columnist

Founded: May 09, 2022
Ex-Nation

Solve it before it's too late!

Postby EnigmaMystery » Thu May 12, 2022 6:05 pm

You have 12 hours to decode this nation's factbooks before they are changed to rubbish. Good luck.

Vavlar
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 11, 2022
Ex-Nation

Got the answer with the help of their website decoder

Postby Vavlar » Thu May 12, 2022 6:10 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7YXXieghto

They used binary code and the above YouTube link, is the final answer.
Last edited by Vavlar on Thu May 12, 2022 6:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

EnigmaMystery
Political Columnist

Founded: May 09, 2022
Ex-Nation

Congrats, contestant.

Postby EnigmaMystery » Thu May 12, 2022 6:11 pm

Vavlar wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7YXXieghto

Congrats, Contestant. You have won this pointless challenge.

Zaeylia
Secretary

Founded: Sep 04, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Zaeylia » Thu May 12, 2022 6:15 pm

EnigmaMystery wrote:You have 12 hours to decode this nation's factbooks before they are changed to rubbish. Good luck.

Absolutely detestable with no excuse. 'Grasp for life' trickery from this self-proclaimed meta fiction author, in concoction with narration and pre-reveal.
Give us 12 minutes instead, I know it is rubbish already!
IRL views (WIP) (Syncretic): Absolute Monarchy | Dirigisme Economy | Intersectional Feminism | Distributism Society
∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
Zaeylia RP Info (WIP) (Mostly represents IRL views)

Vavlar
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 11, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Vavlar » Thu May 12, 2022 6:16 pm

Zaeylia wrote:
EnigmaMystery wrote:You have 12 hours to decode this nation's factbooks before they are changed to rubbish. Good luck.

Absolutely detestable with no excuse. 'Grasp for life' trickery from this self-proclaimed meta fiction author, in concoction with narration and pre-reveal.
Give us 12 minutes instead, I know it is rubbish already!

I already solved their challenge, besides it was way too easy.

Forbidden Territories
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 26, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Forbidden Territories » Fri May 13, 2022 6:16 am

Vavlar wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7YXXieghto

Holy shit, this is a brutal video, I am surprised this is still on youtube, no one should watch this

Bewaffnete Krafte
Minister

Founded: Jun 14, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bewaffnete Krafte » Fri May 13, 2022 6:20 am

Really? Bruh, You've given us binary and the website for a binary decoder, This isn't a mystery. You really thought we'd need twelve hours? You can't give us a code and then tell us how to solve it and call it a mystery. Try harder man. Binary is easy AF, no other code has just 0s and 1s.
Imagine if I gave you a code that was in morse, and gave you a morse code translator. Is that a mystery? No.
The Federal Republic of Germany"Gott Mit Uns"Established 7/30/1947
A Grand and Free Germany, with Fair and Democratic elections, United in their chant for Prosperity. After the world war, large-scale education campaigns made the modern germany one of the most politically stable, anti-Fascist nations in the world.
|President: Gottfried Schaffer (DPB)|Prime Minister: Monika Wißler (SDP)|
Map
 WächterNEWS|Populist Right Wing Eine Deutschland Partei, 4th in Bundestag, makes official statement towards the acquirement of the Rhineland. Friday, November 19th, 2021 8:16 PM CET

Forbidden Territories
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 26, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Forbidden Territories » Fri May 13, 2022 6:22 am

Bewaffnete Krafte wrote:Really? Bruh, You've given us binary and the website for a binary decoder, This isn't a mystery. You really thought we'd need twelve hours? You can't give us a code and then tell us how to solve it and call it a mystery. Try harder man. Binary is easy AF, no other code has just 0s and 1s.
Imagine if I gave you a code that was in morse, and gave you a morse code translator. Is that a mystery? No.

The youtube link gives the next question, beware though, it contains some triggering images
Last edited by Forbidden Territories on Fri May 13, 2022 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bewaffnete Krafte
Minister

Founded: Jun 14, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bewaffnete Krafte » Fri May 13, 2022 6:25 am

Forbidden Territories wrote:
Bewaffnete Krafte wrote:Really? Bruh, You've given us binary and the website for a binary decoder, This isn't a mystery. You really thought we'd need twelve hours? You can't give us a code and then tell us how to solve it and call it a mystery. Try harder man. Binary is easy AF, no other code has just 0s and 1s.

The youtube link gives the next question, beware th9ugh, it contains some triggering images

It's a rick roll. I know the link. I'm on NS. It's weird if you AREN'T getting rickrolled. There's nothing to this. It's boring.
The Federal Republic of Germany"Gott Mit Uns"Established 7/30/1947
A Grand and Free Germany, with Fair and Democratic elections, United in their chant for Prosperity. After the world war, large-scale education campaigns made the modern germany one of the most politically stable, anti-Fascist nations in the world.
|President: Gottfried Schaffer (DPB)|Prime Minister: Monika Wißler (SDP)|
Map
 WächterNEWS|Populist Right Wing Eine Deutschland Partei, 4th in Bundestag, makes official statement towards the acquirement of the Rhineland. Friday, November 19th, 2021 8:16 PM CET

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates