NATION

PASSWORD

MADness Series

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Sco Mix Hald
Civilian

Founded: Mar 22, 2022
Ex-Nation

MADness Series

Postby Sco Mix Hald » Thu May 12, 2022 11:44 am

I found out that a new series of Issues are called MADness. Is it a new system that NS is doing or am I just now getting them? They remind me of the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Jutsa
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 06, 2015
Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Thu May 12, 2022 1:39 pm

Hi Sco,

yes, the MADness issue chain has been around for a while now (about 17-odd months actually), and like other chains it sometimes just takes a while to get into your inbox, hehe.

Feel free to take a looksie in the Issues Spoilers thread (and ctrl+f to search for "madness") if you want to take a looksie at it, although I'd fully recommend waiting out the surprise :3c

We also used to have a thread for discussing the chain outside of the spoilers thread, but it was last posted in quite some time ago and as such would probably be considered gravedigging at this point.

Good luck where MADness lies. :)
You're welcome to telegram me any questions you have of the game. Unless I've CTE'd (ceased to exist) - then you physically can't do that.

Helpful* Got Issues? Links (Not Pinned In Forum) *mostly: >List of Issue-Related Lists | >Personal List of Issue Ideas | >List of Known Missing Issues/Options |
>Trotterdam's Issue Results/Policies Tracker | >Val's Bonus Stats | >Fauzjhia's Easter Egg Guide | >My Joke Drafts List | >Sherp's Author Rankings

Other Nifty Links: >Best-Ranked Useful Dispatches | >NSindex | >IA's WA Proposal Office | >Major Discord Links | >Trivia | >Cards Against NS | >Polls

"Remember, licking doorknobs is perfectly legal on other planets." - Ja Luıñaí

Return to Got Issues?