NATION

PASSWORD

This request failed a security check

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Arpasia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 18, 2021
Ex-Nation

This request failed a security check

Postby Arpasia » Mon May 09, 2022 8:50 am

I was looking up a name the search bar on The World page, I am doing it to reserve the name for when I can make a potential puppet nation, the name in question is -Sutherland, in the boneyard, I typed the aforementioned name out and pressed the "Add to dossier" page so that I could access it more easily, but when I pressed it, I was met with a message saying "This request failed a security check", I tried using a lowercase letter S, but is still didn't work.

So now I've tried adding more nations into my dossier, and yet again, I was still met with the same security check error.

Can someone perhaps explain to me what is happening?
Ek Sê!, A Nation on Eastern Altropia, basically an Alternate Universe France.
NS Stats executed by M67 Rifle.
Le temps de Philippeaux: OrbOb satellite captures S.S Jiangxiao moored on pirate-controlled Nasrah coast. | Black Coast government fully transitions into military dictatorship virtually overnight. | 5.7 magnitude earthquake rocks western Norteagua and Cortina. | Arpasian ambassador to Sufistan disappears after going inside People's Council building.
Since those people have anime girls and whatnot on their flags, I decide to use him in my flag, and also, this is not Henry on my flag, it's Konrad and a marine.

Likes: Quailty Posts, F7, GE&T, Henry Stickmin, S-61R, UH-60.
Dislikes: Summies, Adbots, Slaver Nations, One-liners.

New Makasta
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 14, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby New Makasta » Mon May 09, 2022 10:24 am

Arpasia wrote:I was looking up a name the search bar on The World page, I am doing it to reserve the name for when I can make a potential puppet nation, the name in question is -Sutherland, in the boneyard, I typed the aforementioned name out and pressed the "Add to dossier" page so that I could access it more easily, but when I pressed it, I was met with a message saying "This request failed a security check", I tried using a lowercase letter S, but is still didn't work.

So now I've tried adding more nations into my dossier, and yet again, I was still met with the same security check error.

Can someone perhaps explain to me what is happening?

To add to this it isn't just this nation but seems to be all CTE nations as I have been having the same issue as well when trying to add CTE nations to my dossier and the dossier of my puppets, the issue also shows up on mobile and PC
Former GCR delegate warzone airspace, longest serving LDF General, The League council member. former WA Delegate, A great founder of many many region (the micro union), First in world for Deck value (for all time), Founder of the Warsent, King of Anime, Condemned by Allah, might not be real, top teir weeb, fake defender, big farma gatekeeper, Gold medal chaser, to fast for NS code, and of course a toxic fenda bully
What people say about me!
Makasta Pls- NS
Makasta determined to make this annoying again, I see. - Varax
Makasta isn’t even that bad most times. Now a sleep-deprived post-update makasta? That’s where it’s at- Thorn1000
Makasta can literally do nothing wrong - Icarus

Oh blame me for SC:500

Return to Technical