NATION

PASSWORD

Question about National Religion

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Ordivus
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 13, 2021
Ex-Nation

Question about National Religion

Postby Ordivus » Mon May 09, 2022 7:22 am

Don't know where else to ask this. Hi. Just got the national religion issue. Quick Question. If i choose to have a national religion does that outlaw or ban all other religions?
I’m a man. BatMAN. CandyMAN. Aw MAN. Aw as in Awqua or Aqua. Aqua Man. A man of Mass Effect and GTA and Elder Scrolls and stuff. A man who leads the world in his own right. Democracy? Yes! Terrorists be warned! A Republican. A rebel, sworn. A RepubliMAN. Man I am, not Sam I am…am I? The MANdy Man. I like puns, quips and jokes. Read ‘em in a book. Snowflake Democrats are awful…like raw egg yokes. Have some cake, I joke I joke! Like the Joker, a favorite villain of mine. Forever under Ordivus!

Panagouge
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 03, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Panagouge » Mon May 09, 2022 7:27 am

Ordivus wrote:Don't know where else to ask this. Hi. Just got the national religion issue. Quick Question. If i choose to have a national religion does that outlaw or ban all other religions?

It does neither. All you gain is access to use your national religion field. It will affect your stats, yes, but nothing else happens.
Last edited by Panagouge on Mon May 09, 2022 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
I exist, and so do you.

Ordivus
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 13, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Ordivus » Mon May 09, 2022 8:37 am

Panagouge wrote:
Ordivus wrote:Don't know where else to ask this. Hi. Just got the national religion issue. Quick Question. If i choose to have a national religion does that outlaw or ban all other religions?

It does neither. All you gain is access to use your national religion field. It will effect your stats, yes, but nothing else happens.

I see, thank you very much.
I’m a man. BatMAN. CandyMAN. Aw MAN. Aw as in Awqua or Aqua. Aqua Man. A man of Mass Effect and GTA and Elder Scrolls and stuff. A man who leads the world in his own right. Democracy? Yes! Terrorists be warned! A Republican. A rebel, sworn. A RepubliMAN. Man I am, not Sam I am…am I? The MANdy Man. I like puns, quips and jokes. Read ‘em in a book. Snowflake Democrats are awful…like raw egg yokes. Have some cake, I joke I joke! Like the Joker, a favorite villain of mine. Forever under Ordivus!

Return to Technical