NATION

PASSWORD

Currency Names and Plurals

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
The Feld
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 01, 2022
Ex-Nation

Currency Names and Plurals

Postby The Feld » Sat May 07, 2022 12:27 am

I use the currency "Round", akin to gold or silver, and ideally it would be displayed as "Average income is 85,924 Round", but it displays as "Average income is 85,924 Rounds". Is there any way to change this, like how there's ways to denote the adjective and plural forms of the people nouns?

Zuma
Civilian

Founded: Apr 25, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Zuma » Sat May 07, 2022 5:25 am

I Think
Code: Select all
so...
[spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]A Never Ending Spoiler
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Sat May 07, 2022 6:43 am

Sorry, it's not possible for a player to determine the plural of their currency.

Zuma wrote:I Think
so...

Don't spam

Scratch Space Center 2
Civilian

Founded: Jan 24, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Scratch Space Center 2 » Sat May 07, 2022 10:24 pm

Luna Amore wrote:Sorry, it's not possible for a player to determine the plural of their currency.

Zuma wrote:I Think
so...

Don't spam

W H Y ?
<set_year=2023>

Return to Technical