NATION

PASSWORD

State visit of the Sultan Caliph of Salé-Rabat to the CSA.

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Sale-Rabat
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 04, 2022
Ex-Nation

State visit of the Sultan Caliph of Salé-Rabat to the CSA.

Postby Sale-Rabat » Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:46 pm

His Excellency Don Musa Al Karlus Al Islami Al Sultan Al Khalifah, Sultan of Salé, Rabat, Lord of the Two Rivers, Conqueror of Belgrade, Lord Mayor of Belgrade, Leader of the Believers, and Caliph of Islam, is visiting one of its most reliable allies, the Confederate States of America.

The reasons for the fraternal relationships between those two countries are the mutual belief in slavery, having engaged in a mutually beneficial trade resulting in enormous benefits for both nations, therefore, Salé and Rabat want to pay their respects to the CSA and instanting and even more perfect agreement than the unofficial ones that we do have now.

The Sultan Caliph's plane, an Airbus a 380 covered of gold and diamonds, lands in the Richmond National airport of the CSA.

-You! Says to a young female slave, go down there and tell the authorities of the CSA that either their president covers herself with a burqah or I will not appear with her in any activity, and that I will not shake hands with her because, first of all, she is a woman and second, muslim men don't do that with females outside of our families-.

After that, with a gesture, tells his male slaves to put him in the Caliphal palanquin so that they descend with him to the ground.

The Confederate States of America
Envoy

Founded: Sep 03, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Confederate States of America » Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:53 pm

*A limo arrives with excellent Kentucky bourbon, the driver gets out and opens the door for the Sultan, who gets in* President Marjorie Taylor Greene is in there. "Welcome to The Confederate States of America, my friend!" She says with a southern drawl and she holds up a bottle of scotch* "I hope you find your stay here pleasant, and we got you booked in the finest hotel in Richmond." *He drags on a cigar* We do have some very fine tobacco here, slave-grown of course, best in the Americas in my honest opinion." They drive around to see the slaves in the fields and how hard they are working, a half-hour, and get into the heart of Richmond Virginia, the capital of the Confederacy.* "Welcome to the heart of the country, it beats proudly with the fine citizens and their slaves that help make this place the best in the nation." *She wipes a tear from her eye* I hope you find your stay here to your liking. *Slaves open the doors of the limo and begin taking the Sultan's luggage to his room* "We booked you the finest room this hotel can offer, it is often 1000 banknotes a day, but for you, it is on the house." A slave opens the door for the Sultan to enter the hotel*

Sale-Rabat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Sale-Rabat » Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:21 pm

The Confederate States of America wrote:*A limo arrives with excellent Kentucky bourbon, the driver gets out and opens the door for the Sultan, who gets in* President Marjorie Taylor Greene is in there. "Welcome to The Confederate States of America, my friend!" She says with a southern drawl and she holds up a bottle of scotch* "I hope you find your stay here pleasant, and we got you booked in the finest hotel in Richmond." *He drags on a cigar* We do have some very fine tobacco here, slave-grown of course, best in the Americas in my honest opinion." They drive around to see the slaves in the fields and how hard they are working, a half-hour, and get into the heart of Richmond Virginia, the capital of the Confederacy.* "Welcome to the heart of the country, it beats proudly with the fine citizens and their slaves that help make this place the best in the nation." *She wipes a tear from her eye* I hope you find your stay here to your liking. *Slaves open the doors of the limo and begin taking the Sultan's luggage to his room* "We booked you the finest room this hotel can offer, it is often 1000 banknotes a day, but for you, it is on the house." A slave opens the door for the Sultan to enter the hotel*

The Sultan, in reply, kisses the hand of the president, and after entering the limo and drinking a good sip of bourbon, lights up a very big cuban cigar offered to him by Ms.President. Indeed, he says, and the one from your territory of Cuba is the finest not only in America, but in the world. He wipes her tear too with a smile, as she blushes. The Sultan Caliph, while the slaves take the luggage to the room, asks President Marjorie Taylor Greene what would she recommend for dinner, and asks her to come to his room so she can show him the slaves he ordered for keeping him in company during his stay there. Also, I want nobody to bother me till 9:00 the next morning, we will go to greet citizens, right?

Envoy

Postby The Confederate States of America » Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:38 pm

"Yes, that can be arranged about no disturbance till 9 am." She says with a smile, as for where to eat there many fine restaurants, fried chicken is a specialty here in the CSA, not sure if you'll like grits or not but the buttermilk biscuits, are delicious!" She orders some slaves to get some food prepared. "We shall have some snacks up soon before dinner, we got hush puppies and coke made from sugar, none of that high fructose junk." The sugar is all slave-grown of course, the finest you can find here." *She takes him up to the room to see the slaves she has prepared for him. His luggage is brought up to the room.* "Would you like anything else while we are waiting for refreshments?"

Sale-Rabat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Sale-Rabat » Sun May 01, 2022 5:19 am

The Confederate States of America wrote:"Yes, that can be arranged about no disturbance till 9 am." She says with a smile, as for where to eat there many fine restaurants, fried chicken is a specialty here in the CSA, not sure if you'll like grits or not but the buttermilk biscuits, are delicious!" She orders some slaves to get some food prepared. "We shall have some snacks up soon before dinner, we got hush puppies and coke made from sugar, none of that high fructose junk." The sugar is all slave-grown of course, the finest you can find here." *She takes him up to the room to see the slaves she has prepared for him. His luggage is brought up to the room.* "Would you like anything else while we are waiting for refreshments?"

The Sultan Caliph thanks her and is impressed by her hospitality. He thinks she would be a fine wife but he has only right to have five of them. Altough he could divorce one........, he turns to her and asks her if she is married.

I'll get all of what you told me, would you please be so kind to accompany me to dinner? And while we wait for refreshments I would like.....a dance with you-says him, waiting for her reaction. He has never failed to seduce a female.

Envoy

Postby The Confederate States of America » Sun May 01, 2022 5:27 am

*They dance. and slaves come in with their refreshments* "Here we go, we can eat after this dance." Says MTG. The slaves brought some Georgia Coke, hush puppies, wickles, boiled peanuts and goo goo clusters. "Oh my, these look divine!" exclaims MTG. They finish dancing and partake in some food and drink.
Last edited by The Confederate States of America on Sun May 01, 2022 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sale-Rabat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Sale-Rabat » Sun May 01, 2022 5:42 am

The Confederate States of America wrote:*They dance. and slaves come in with their refreshments* "Here we go, we can eat after this dance." Says MGT. The slaves brought some Georgia Coke, hush puppies, wickles, boiled peanuts and goo goo clusters. "Oh my, these look divine!" exclaims MGT. They finish dancing and partake in some food and drink.

The Sultan-Caliph holds her close and tight and as the music ends, asks her again if she is married. While he starts to eat with a voracious appetitte.

Envoy

Postby The Confederate States of America » Sun May 01, 2022 6:04 am

"Yes, I am taken, sorry," she says to him.

Sale-Rabat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Sale-Rabat » Sun May 01, 2022 6:20 am

The Confederate States of America wrote:"Yes, I am taken, sorry," she says to him.

Pity. In any case thank you for the hospitality, I think I am going to relax a little now till tomorrow, and remember, tell whoever is in charge to not bother me till 9:00 in the morning.

After that, he heads up to his suite, where her slaves which he ordered to MGT are waiting for him. Sounds are heard during part of the night.

Envoy

Postby The Confederate States of America » Mon May 02, 2022 4:23 pm

*MGT leaves you alone with your slaves* "We shall not call you till 10 am, how is that?"

Sale-Rabat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Sale-Rabat » Mon May 02, 2022 4:41 pm

The Confederate States of America wrote:*MGT leaves you alone with your slaves* "We shall not call you till 10 am, how is that?"

Fine-says the Sultan Caliph- but then tomorrow you should tell me the agenda.

Envoy

Postby The Confederate States of America » Tue May 03, 2022 6:15 pm

*Calls you at 10 am* "Hello, when you are ready come on down, you can have breakfast and we are going on some tours of plantations around the area."

Sale-Rabat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Sale-Rabat » Thu May 05, 2022 9:10 am

The Confederate States of America wrote:*Calls you at 10 am* "Hello, when you are ready come on down, you can have breakfast and we are going on some tours of plantations around the area."

He wakes up and goes to have a generous breakfast together with the president of Marjorie,tell me-says the sultan caliph, which plantations are we going to inspect? Also, could you use the whip with the slaves working there while we inspect it? I want to see how you discipline those slaves here, to see if I can adopt some of your methods. By the way, thank you for the slaves you are providing to me while here, they are very.....pleasing.

Envoy

Postby The Confederate States of America » Thu May 12, 2022 3:39 pm

*She nods* We are going to visit some of the most prosperous ones and show you how a huge plantation works. Whips can be used as well, if you see any slackers let them have a lash or two." *She sips a mint tea* Our plane shall be leaving soon, there will be drinks and food on board and some, entertainment." *She winks at him*

Sale-Rabat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Sale-Rabat » Thu May 12, 2022 3:50 pm

The Confederate States of America wrote:*She nods* We are going to visit some of the most prosperous ones and show you how a huge plantation works. Whips can be used as well, if you see any slackers let them have a lash or two." *She sips a mint tea* Our plane shall be leaving soon, there will be drinks and food on board and some, entertainment." *She winks at him*

He smiles at her. There is complicity and mutual good feelings between them. Oh, which kind of entertainment? Is the plantation on the territory of Cuba?

Envoy

Postby The Confederate States of America » Fri May 13, 2022 6:26 pm

Yes, it is in Cuba, we shall take a flight there and the entertainment is on the flight.

Sale-Rabat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Sale-Rabat » Mon May 16, 2022 2:15 am

The Confederate States of America wrote:Yes, it is in Cuba, we shall take a flight there and the entertainment is on the flight.

They take a flight to Cuba and arrive to the plantations. The Sultan gets out first and offers his arm to Marjorie, who takes it with a cheeky smile. So tell me, Ms.President, what do you grow in this plantation? Says the Sultan Caliph while whipping a slave that has stopped to do her job for a moment?

Envoy

Postby The Confederate States of America » Wed May 18, 2022 3:44 pm

*She takes his arm and they go to the nearest one in a limo* "We have coffee, cocoa, and various fruits and vegetables* You are more than welcome to try some fresh coffee from the one we will visit next." She drags on a Cuban cigar.

Sale-Rabat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Sale-Rabat » Thu May 19, 2022 4:34 am

The Confederate States of America wrote:*She takes his arm and they go to the nearest one in a limo* "We have coffee, cocoa, and various fruits and vegetables* You are more than welcome to try some fresh coffee from the one we will visit next." She drags on a Cuban cigar.

The Sultan looks mesmerized by seeing Ms.President to smoke the cigar, she has so much style. So both of them keep smoking till the slave-driven limo stops. Marjorie thanks the slave which bows his head.

Then, the Sultan offers his arm to Marjorie again, and she takes it. Tell me, which one of all the species you told me you grow is the most productive? Which is the one that can be produced more massively? What it is sure for me is that I will buy a Cocoa plantation, as for the rest, I do leave it all to your recommendation. By the way, do you have any daughters?-asks him, oh, and he adds, I want to visit the territory of Haiti too, but let's do that tomorrow and find a place to eat and sleep. But what do you want to do this afternoon?

Envoy

Postby The Confederate States of America » Fri May 20, 2022 4:17 am

"Coffee and cocoa are the best crops here of the bunch." She takes another drag. This afternoon we can visit some slave quarters, see how they are here and then explore the beaches, they got some great seaside resorts.

Sale-Rabat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Sale-Rabat » Fri May 20, 2022 7:58 am

The Confederate States of America wrote:"Coffee and cocoa are the best crops here of the bunch." She takes another drag. This afternoon we can visit some slave quarters, see how they are here and then explore the beaches, they got some great seaside resorts.

The Sultan nods, and asks to buy a cocoa and a coffee plantation in cuba, asking Ms.President how much it is, and after that they visit the slave quarters, where those live in very simple cabins. In one of them, the Sultan sees a young female slave with a big belly, and asks her if she knows how many childs does she carry in it. Three, sir, says, and this four here are my other children, she says while bowing her head and not looking at he in the eyes.

-Can I buy her? Only her, not interested in the rest of the litter or her husband.

Envoy

Postby The Confederate States of America » Sat May 21, 2022 3:54 am

The sultan and the owner haggle and get a good price of 500 per litter* "The plantations cost hmmm let's see 2,0000,000 for cocoa and 5,000,000 for the coffee. They will soon pay for themselves over time because of how much is sold at each around the world."

Sale-Rabat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Sale-Rabat » Sat May 21, 2022 9:58 am

The Confederate States of America wrote:The sultan and the owner haggle and get a good price of 500 per litter* "The plantations cost hmmm let's see 2,0000,000 for cocoa and 5,000,000 for the coffee. They will soon pay for themselves over time because of how much is sold at each around the world."

-The Sultan hands the money to the owner and pays the price for the plantations, and asks that, to get back to the hotel where he is staying, a plane without the president, Ms.Marjorie, is arranged, because he wants to "try" her new slave.

Envoy

Postby The Confederate States of America » Sat May 21, 2022 9:12 pm

*She leaves him in the room with his slave and enjoys are martini at the bar*

Sale-Rabat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Sale-Rabat » Sun May 22, 2022 10:22 am

The Confederate States of America wrote:*She leaves him in the room with his slave and enjoys are martini at the bar*

He enters to the private room of his plane with his newly-acquired slave and closses the door, the plane, as the one of Ms.President, go back to Richmond. Meanwhile, after he has tried his new slave with very satisfying results, he goes to have a shower in his personal bathroom in his plane and perform ablutions, because the activity with the young new female slave had left him very sweaty, after that, he orders that she is put on a cattle truck together with the slaves that provided entertainment to him in the previous flight and sent to the stables of the hotel where he is staying, because he will spend the night with his new female slave alone.

He then descends the plane and walks to the other one from where Marjorie is descended, but he's gonna try something new. He kisses her, waiting for her reaction.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates