NATION

PASSWORD

2nd Hidrandian Civil War (IC) CLOSED

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Hidrandia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 20, 2022
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

2nd Hidrandian Civil War (IC) CLOSED

Postby Hidrandia » Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:17 am

The Prime Minister was found dead in his house, shot once on the back of his head. Liked around the country, his death was mourned across the country. 2 Weeks later, a bill was passing through the parliament to allow for law enforcement to search homes of any Dranian suspected of being a terrorist. Even though they were about 30% population, the bill still managed to pass. Then in another 2 weeks, another bill was passed, which made it harder for Dranians to vote and join the government.

With increasing persecution, small scale Dranian Resistance groups would join together to form an anti government force, however they would be mainly made up of Dranian terrorists, justifying the governments retaliation. Soon 200K men we're marching north to suppress the rebels, but mainly being untrained, they would suffer a defeat against the rebels, convincing Dranians across the country that victory was possible, increasing rebel numbers to 150K men.

Sides

Government

The government of the nation, suffering from chaos, and increasingly becoming more and more autocratic. While the prime minister was trying to stop this, his death leaves it's future uncertain. Troops are mainly made up of the other ethnicities of the nation that arent dranian, however has low morale and is in dire need of modernising (200k~ troops roughly) If it suffers more defeats it would surely split up into smaller factions. And in a attempt to gain support for the civil war, has joined the GCN

Supported By:
Imperial Russia
Laka Strolistandiler
Muqaddasia
Hintuwan
Gonswanza
Aursi
GreatOceania
Soveiniesberg
Drakonk
Vikanias
Gyzantia
Raskana
Great United States
Glevenschester/Khan Defense Solutions
Janpia
Cypriot Rhodes
Somurias
Mammoth City
Spib
Chemgota
Albacorea
Kitsuneistan

Peoples Democratic Federation

The Main Faction against the Government, its Autocratic Faction has been destroyed, and is now well equiped. With the Government forces on the run, Victory is certain.

Supported by:
Kauzlandian
GreatOceania
Saralonia
Vikanias
Israel
250land
Fenwick Foundation?
Janpia
Civil Welephilostopia
North Rosmana
Floridalandia

Ynite Coalition

Surrounded on all sides, the forces in the pocket have decided to cut ties with the government and go at it alone. However the situation is dire, and it seems like they don't have much time left before the pocket collapses completely. (40k~ roughly)

Supported By:

Abitub

Medonian Liberation Front (M.L.F.)

In the 1920's the government had discovered oil in the Desert, the problem. The Lakians had been living there for 100's of years. The Solution kick them out and also build a highway through the desert into the South. And so ot was the Lakian were forced deeper into the desert. Until the Civil War happening right now. With some oil the Lakians of the Medonian Desert have risen up against the government and have a chance of winning...

Supported By:

People's Militia (Drilian)

The island of Drilian was always seen as a cheep tourist destination. FIlled with farmers, and Fishermen, it was neglected by the government. This was abused by the Government of Neo-Western East Korea, which convinced the locals to declare independent.

Supported By:

Neo-Western East Korea

Grey is Peoples Millitia

Yellow is Anti Government

Green is Government

Purple is Ynite Coalition

Orange is M.L.F.

Red are cities

Geographical Map of Hidrandia

Rules:
No godmodding
Only i accept people
Try to keep as little OOC in the IC thread

OOC thread
Last edited by Hidrandia on Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:50 am, edited 27 times in total.
The first Republic has fallen, Long live the second Republic!
me views here
NS stats are NOT canon
I took the test of doom scarty now dis
Orang
Nonesense test
NO I WON'T CHANGE THE FLAG, AND I'M NO FURRY!
test 2 prism land

Raskana
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 29, 2022
Father Knows Best State

Postby Raskana » Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:31 am

The assets brought in by the Protectorate of Raskana are available to serve the government and ready to deploy to destroy the enemies supply lines, air defenses and command and control capabilities, and the drones are armed and ready, as they soar through the air, supported by cruise missiles, smart munitions, and long range rockets, as well as cluster munitions, thermobaric, napalm, fragmentation warheads and bunker busters.

The government has direct control, and needs no approval from us to execute a firing mission.
Last edited by Raskana on Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
My other nations are Rosmana and raskana
NS policies are not used, see factbooks instead.

Neo-Western East Korea
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 15, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Neo-Western East Korea » Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:07 am

2 Weeks after the defeat of governmental forces
Andrei looked over the map as his boat docked upon the Offshore Island, attempting to gather his wits before beginning the deployment of his “Volunteers” (Half of them would likely attempt to desert before the night was out), noting the relatively open plains across most of the Island (giving them ample room to use the Scrap-“Tanks” if they didn’t breakdown before they were out of the city).

Releasing a sigh as he stood up and began exiting his office, he surveyed the (surprisingly orderly) disembarking of men and “material” (Really, it was only rifles, but material sounded better) and began handing out orders to the Commissars (Who would hopefully not be shot in the back as soon as conflict started) for distribution.

Ministry of Military Endeavors in Foreign Nations
Orders for beginning of the Offshore Island Campaign

Initial deployment of forces will be centered upon major ports, specifically those closest to the major Governmental Held Areas (GHA’s) in the east. All forces will work in cooperation with AGC forces within these cities, unless orders given would senselessly waste lives or provide no benefit to future endeavors.
What the Hell is a Myaku?:
Time system inspired by(copied from- since i'm still in the early stages) Swatch Internet Time.
1 day is 1000 Myaku, 1 Hour is 41.6 Myaku, 1 Myaku is 1.26 minutes. To get the time in Myaku, do (3600(hour) + 60 (minute) + seconds) divided by 86.4

Gyzantia
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 27, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Gyzantia » Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:27 am

The aircraft carrier GRN Herzland, the first of its class, has arrived at the South-Eastern ports of the Goverment's territory. It was accompanied by cargo vessels, bringing the 33rd Gyzantian Division to the nation. GRN Herzland stays on the port for resupply as the 12,000 men enjoy their moments before deployment to the frontlines.
Nation does not reflect my irl views
Second Try on a NS Nation, NS Stats are not canon
THE GYZANTIAN FEDERATION
A 500+ year old former power, attempting to reclaim past glory
My Fictional World Map
Don't bother reading my factbooks, they are all WIP
ISOLATION HAS ENDED.

GreatOceania
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 25, 2021
Libertarian Police State

Postby GreatOceania » Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:31 am

An Oceanian officer was inspecting various crates filled with weapons, ammunition, and equipment checking for any problems with them once he was done closed the lids and gave the signal to the workers to load them onto the plane. At the docks port workers worked to load various vehicles ranging from tanks such as T-55s and Type-59 to IFVs like the BMP-1 and BMP-2s and APCs like BTRs. The military hardware was being sent to Hidrandia to supply both Governemnt and Rebel forces as profiting off of wars can bring in a lot of money for the economy.

“Ships and Aircrafts heading for Rebel territory would be unmarked as for the equipment heading to Government forces will be marked it is best we get this done as fast as possible also about 200 military advisors will be sent to help teach the rebels about warfare, how to use and maintain their weapons, and how to operate the various vehicles” The officer said giving another officer the files about the operation “both sides will be fighting each other for quite some time if this goes right”

Once the ships depart from the ports and aircrafts took off from the runway carrying the military hardware to their destination one being the Rebels and the other being the Government of Hidrandia.

Glevenschester
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 30, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Glevenschester » Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:45 am

“The Khan”, as Lieutenant Sasja Khan,
Commander-in-chief of Khan Defence Solutions, preferred to be called, arrived in government territory with 497 highly-trained combatants, a Muslim chaplain, a Christian chaplain and a doctor.
He wore infantry style body camouflage body armour with two medals,
one saying Azadistan:
2019-2020 and the other saying Counter-Insurgency Operation: 2020.

He waited for a representative of the official Hidrandian military to make contact.
Last edited by Glevenschester on Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Basically a Gloucestershire City-state but a republic with no nobles.
Q&A: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=517621
News:
O’Connor family patriarch convicted of slavery
E.A.Marshfield seizes power in coup.
Slavery abolished.

Fenwick Foundation
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 31, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Fenwick Foundation » Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:51 am

In the skies above Hidrandia, one of the Fenwick Brigade's many nuclear-powered aircraft - the same make as that infamously used by the Top General - bore down on the country ominously.

Aboard was Robert Cuthbert Fenwick, nephew of George Fenwick, sent to lead the Fenwick Foundation's intervention in support of the Hidrandian anti-government rebels. He was engaged in conversation over videolink with George Fenwick II. "Remember to cause as many civilian casualties as possible," said George Fenwick II. "It'll strike fear into the hearts of our enemies not just in Hidrandia but throughout the world."

"Yes, cousin," said Robert Cuthbert Fenwick. "By the way-" he began, but it was too late, for George Fenwick II had already ended the call. "Oh, alright then. Be like that," he muttered.

---

"We'll be shortly arriving above the designated paradrop location," announced the pilot to the whole plane. "All personnel, get ready." In addition to the thousand or so mercenaries already in the plane's gargantuan cargo hold, thousands more could be heard running to join them.

As they began parachuting out, one man was sucked into the engine, screaming. The Fenwick Brigade had incurred its first loss, but the others did not allow the death to impact their morale. They jumped out, as the man sucked into the engine had done, without a second thought. Miraculously, there were no more similar deaths, and the thousands from the Fenwick Brigade drifted down safely to the ground.

Robert Cuthbert Fenwick checked his map. "Where exactly are we again? Oh, right..."
Last edited by Fenwick Foundation on Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
In 2021, Lord President George Fenwick lost re-election and sacked Munkchester. He and his son promptly escaped from community service in Sweden to international waters. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as slavers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... the Fenwick Foundation.

Hidrandia
Ambassador

Postby Hidrandia » Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:00 am

Glevenschester wrote:“The Khan”, as Lieutenant Sasja Khan,
Commander-in-chief of Khan Defence Solutions, preferred to be called, arrived in government territory with 497 highly-trained combatants, a Muslim chaplain, a Christian chaplain and a doctor.
one saying Azadistan:

He waited for a representative of the official Hidrandian military to make contact.

A Corporal of the Army would contact the Commander in Cheif of the Khan Defense Solution.

"Hello, this is Corporal Daniel of the Hidrandian Millitary, the general is currentely busy. But, i can give you a general report. We have failed to defeat the rebels up north, and have around 50k troops trapped up north with little supply left. And we lost communications with them 2 days ago. Meanwhile the front is stable on the Glatier river."
me views here
NS stats are NOT canon
Orang
Nonesense test
test 2 prism land

Glevenschester
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Glevenschester » Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:10 am

Hidrandia wrote:
Glevenschester wrote:“The Khan”, as Lieutenant Sasja Khan,
one saying Azadistan:

A Corporal of the Army would contact the Commander in Cheif of the Khan Defense Solution.

"Hello, this is Corporal Daniel of the Hidrandian Millitary, the general is currentely busy. But, i can give you a general report. We have failed to defeat the rebels up north, and have around 50k troops trapped up north with little supply left. And we lost communications with them 2 days ago. Meanwhile the front is stable on the Glatier river."

“I will go up North then, thank you.” He says, leading his troops up north (he goes ahead first and is followed).
News:
Slavery abolished.

Raskana
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 29, 2022
Father Knows Best State

Postby Raskana » Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:14 am

To: The legal government of Hidrandia.

The Protectorate of Raskana has already deployed dozens of armed drones to suppress the enemy anti air and artillery capabilities as its long range artillery units and cruise missiles target supply lines, armored columns, command and control assets and its fuel depots with cluster, napalm and thermobaric ordinance.

These assets will be using satellite and scout drones, which should have a devastating effect on enemy morale, as Raskanen cargo planes deliver military and other supplies to the government, which should expedite their counteroffensive against the terrorist forces.

The armed forces of the Protectorate of Raskana.
My other nations are Rosmana and raskana
NS policies are not used, see factbooks instead.

Gonswanza
Senator

Founded: Aug 13, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gonswanza » Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:15 am

ISIC:
In Gonswanza, the MoD has been planning to make a move. They thought ahead, of course. But as the Blackbirds take off, images from spy satellites are put up on display.

"You see, the gov't may have the numbers and the territory, but the rebellion still has some advantages in their favor. While KTO is working to stabilize the region, or moving to do so, we need to act. We can insert shock troopers after hammering down the beaches, then push in further, relying on the Monsoon class and aircraft from the sole Republic class Junta to further destroy defenses. That is, assuming they don't have any in place. Shock troopers will try to secure infrastructure and reveal the weakness to the rebellion, even if it means putting thousands of lives in danger. We will kill them from the inside out, poison them. Power stations will be destroyed. Sewage plants will burn. If we have to, we will even level hospitals and point the finger at the rebellion for their destruction."

"Sir, what about the rivers?"

"Fast attack craft can race along with Monsoons as well, we keep the Kirovs hugging our carrier in case the rebels try anything stupid. With Typhoon class destroyers, they should not come under threat. The coalition shall reign supreme, even with Laka on our side. Divide and conquer. If we have to attack civilians, so be it. But there will be no mercy for the rebels, much less anyone. Understood?"

"Yes sir!"

"Good. Operation Pure Fury shall begin soon."

IC:

The Gonswanzans are quick to mobilize, soon being sent en route to Hidrandia, while aircraft above race to deliver their precious cargo. These weren't the shock troopers, but rather, supplies for gov't holdouts to the north, given they were surrounded by rebels. It was done in a sort of blind hope to win over the people, even if it would also arm them against the rebellion with SKS rifles, PKMs, even Predator anti-materiel rifles for the sake of combatting the rebel menace. Ammo was also given, paired with Strela-3s and SMAW-Ds... Which was not a bad choice, even as the Gonswanzans were rushing to get to the beaches.

Once they are on the scene, still a ways away from the shores, the situation is examined, as the rest of the combined fleet should be catching up or already be there for a massed landing operation.

Radio contact is made with the gov't forces, of course, from the helm of the Republic Type 2 carrier, Junta.

"Sorry to interrupt, sir, but the Gonswanzans are arriving. I suppose the delivery of aid to the pockets in the north has arrived as intended? We do intend to strike deep and hard against them, but we need to know just what kinds of anti-air systems they have in place. The guys who did the runs had to refer to some air defense systems and jammers, more so out of some worries that somehow the rebels got their hands on SAM sites. So, how's it looking over there, sir?"
Praise our glorious leader Laura Ortiz!
Yea, I sell things. Lots of things. KTO Member!
[GNN] Check [hyperlink blocked] for further instructions or [frequency blocked]. /// Finland holds off Russian advance, Baltic sea turned into a "bathtub from hell". /// Strange signals from space, likely a dysfunctional probe /// New body armor rolling off the line, onto Gonswanzan soldiers /// Canada declares war against the US after a bloody coup. /// Japan deploys infantry to Korea, post-unification.

Soveiniesberg
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 17, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:23 am

A PZL-28 Skytruck with Soveinian airforce "Tape" flies over the south of Hidrania, scouting out a nice place for a base camp and landing spot.
A city state on.. an island, where it's cold-as-all-balls.
a bit of info - NEEDS RETCON
COGCON LEVEL: 4
DEFCON LEVEL: 4
Minutes 'Till Midnight: 2 minutes

Kinda bored with NS lmao | Last upd. 4/6/24
My pillow's cold by the time I get home
Jzarovich News at Noon | Marrakanese terrorist attacks over the past 6 months "have risen significantly, I think." | Train crashes in Anolchiv-on-Schonmür, causing over "5 morbillion billion dollars in damages" | Rogylan Bahnz in press meeting says "We're nuking Marrakai, I swear, I'm so tired of them. We're gonna glass them." | Random box of crap falls off skyscraper in Ternyiev

Hidrandia
Ambassador

Postby Hidrandia » Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:29 am

Gonswanza wrote:ISIC:
In Gonswanza, the MoD has been planning to make a move. They thought ahead, of course. But as the Blackbirds take off, images from spy satellites are put up on display.

"You see, the gov't may have the numbers and the territory, but the rebellion still has some advantages in their favor. While KTO is working to stabilize the region, or moving to do so, we need to act. We can insert shock troopers after hammering down the beaches, then push in further, relying on the Monsoon class and aircraft from the sole Republic class Junta to further destroy defenses. That is, assuming they don't have any in place. Shock troopers will try to secure infrastructure and reveal the weakness to the rebellion, even if it means putting thousands of lives in danger. We will kill them from the inside out, poison them. Power stations will be destroyed. Sewage plants will burn. If we have to, we will even level hospitals and point the finger at the rebellion for their destruction."

"Sir, what about the rivers?"

"Fast attack craft can race along with Monsoons as well, we keep the Kirovs hugging our carrier in case the rebels try anything stupid. With Typhoon class destroyers, they should not come under threat. The coalition shall reign supreme, even with Laka on our side. Divide and conquer. If we have to attack civilians, so be it. But there will be no mercy for the rebels, much less anyone. Understood?"

"Yes sir!"

"Good. Operation Pure Fury shall begin soon."

IC:

The Gonswanzans are quick to mobilize, soon being sent en route to Hidrandia, while aircraft above race to deliver their precious cargo. These weren't the shock troopers, but rather, supplies for gov't holdouts to the north, given they were surrounded by rebels. It was done in a sort of blind hope to win over the people, even if it would also arm them against the rebellion with SKS rifles, PKMs, even Predator anti-materiel rifles for the sake of combatting the rebel menace. Ammo was also given, paired with Strela-3s and SMAW-Ds... Which was not a bad choice, even as the Gonswanzans were rushing to get to the beaches.

Once they are on the scene, still a ways away from the shores, the situation is examined, as the rest of the combined fleet should be catching up or already be there for a massed landing operation.

Radio contact is made with the gov't forces, of course, from the helm of the Republic Type 2 carrier, Junta.

"Sorry to interrupt, sir, but the Gonswanzans are arriving. I suppose the delivery of aid to the pockets in the north has arrived as intended? We do intend to strike deep and hard against them, but we need to know just what kinds of anti-air systems they have in place. The guys who did the runs had to refer to some air defense systems and jammers, more so out of some worries that somehow the rebels got their hands on SAM sites. So, how's it looking over there, sir?"

Government forces in the pocket would respond.(the one near the lakes)

"We ha-e reciev-d the s--ply, bu- we-- trapp-- more and mor- men are de--ting, w- hol- out for mayb- anoth-- mo--h at max"

Another voices would be heard

"Enem- at-"

The signal cuts out.
me views here
NS stats are NOT canon
Orang
Nonesense test
test 2 prism land

Glevenschester
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Glevenschester » Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:09 am

IC: the contractors in the north split up into groups of seven or eight men and then sneak around. They are wearing camouflaged body armour.
Last edited by Glevenschester on Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
News:
Slavery abolished.

Drakonk
Envoy

Founded: Apr 04, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Drakonk » Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:08 am

When the Drakonkian Aid arrives at 2 different ports the instructors realize how low the morale under the government forces is, the weapons get distributed while the instructors begin there teaching. An excerpt from an training round:
„No you have to point the gun into The other Direction not to you, see like Ron is doing. And You you have to pull the ring Before you throw the grenade! No the gun isn’t broken if they don’t fire it’s just that there is no Freaking Ammunition in it! And Yes it’s the job of an soldier to kill people.

While the training is running at full speed, the Draconian Parliament has made a demand without fulfillment the aid would be stopped, it is the repeal of the two laws made before. Because even with the Nazis it started with a few discriminatory laws and 10 years later 6 million Jews were DEAD.
Last edited by Drakonk on Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
The person you have called is currently unavailable please speak after the beep…BEEEEP

Glevenschester
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Glevenschester » Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:11 am

Glevenschester wrote:IC: the contractors in the north split up into groups of seven or eight men and then sneak around. They are wearing camouflaged body armour.

Whilst waiting for a reply from the government, ‘the Khan’ and his soldiers camp in hidden groups of fifteen men, every two or three men have a tent between them.
Last edited by Glevenschester on Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
News:
Slavery abolished.

Gonswanza
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gonswanza » Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:31 am

With no other choice, the carrier task force soon moves for the north, full speed, as the Kirovs soon begin to engage the coasts north of the large pocket to hammer down the beaches, along with missile strikes flying deeper to provide some relief against hostile forces closing in on the pocket.

High above, HALO jumpers soon join the battle, seeing the strikes firsthand from above, though they are redirected to try to save the pocket, given Laura Ortiz has wrangled control from the generals who were trying to stick to Operation Pure Fury. Her words sway them, but they are still to be used in the same manner as intended... Striking at infrastructure, knocking out defenses, raising hell within rebel territory.

Given the swift speed of the fleet, the landings are performed early, as J-102Cs and J-105s race to fight for the air, also providing strikes against any rebel holdouts still left after a "rain of fire". This is combined with Monsoons hammering away at coastal defenses, providing fire support as RHIBs and landing craft arrive to a hot landing, Kashmirs ripping into whatever met them, with infantry in BAA armor moving quickly to engage and destroy hostile troops.

Of course, with the beachhead established, or in the process of being established, Z-9s move in to allow their helis along with helis from the Monsoons and Typhoons to join the operation, granting close support for landing infantry and tanks, who were now all rushing to build a bridge to the pocket. Paired to the heavy air cover from the carrier, relief was coming soon.

Perhaps, out of personal feelings, or perhaps due to orders, some HALO infantry are diverted into the pocket, their arrival likely being hailed as "angels", as they attempt to restore communications and establish a line to Gonswanzan troops who were separated from them by a few dozen miles of hell.
[GNN] Check [hyperlink blocked] for further instructions or [frequency blocked]. /// Finland holds off Russian advance, Baltic sea turned into a "bathtub from hell". /// Strange signals from space, likely a dysfunctional probe /// New body armor rolling off the line, onto Gonswanzan soldiers /// Canada declares war against the US after a bloody coup. /// Japan deploys infantry to Korea, post-unification.

GreatOceania
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 25, 2021
Libertarian Police State

Postby GreatOceania » Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:50 am

First batch of military aid arrived when AN-12 touched down on rebel controlled airport once they fully landed. Oceanian soldiers hurried to offload the equipment mostly consisting of small arms like Type 63 and Type 56assault rifles, SKS, M/39 mod in rifles, and PPSH-41 Submachine guns and Anti-tank weapons such as RPG-7Vs and 9M14-2T atgms and SA-25 MANPADS other crates contain body gear such as chest rigs and helmets and ammo.

Military advisors were deployed to teach the soldier how to use and their equipment and during training exercises the advisor used live ammo so the Rebels can get used to bullet flying near them and also so they won’t freeze up during battle.

On the shores of Rebel controlled beaches transport ships opened the doors to the hull allowing the Type 59-IIA and Type 69-IIA to exit the boat along with BTR-50s and BMP-1s and 2s made their way towards the sandy beaches once arriving they will be transferred to the rebel forces and military advisors will teach the rebels about armored warfare.

On the Governemnt side they too have received some hardware to help them out receiving weapons such as G3A3 and Fn Fal battle rifles, M16A3 and HK33 assault rifles, and 9mm Uzi and MP-40 submachine guns. As for tanks they were given T-55A and T-55AM1 along with T-62M tanks and IFVs were modernized BMP-1P and BMP-2M as for APCs they were given BTR-152s and BTR-60s.

Soveiniesberg
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 17, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:19 am

The PZL-28 Skytruck from earlier throws a parachute flare out the back near a clearing where a base camp could be established.

A few An-74A's see the flare and decide to land, loaded with gear and troops.
The 9 An-74As start to land on the dusty ground.

A city state on.. an island, where it's cold-as-all-balls.
a bit of info - NEEDS RETCON
COGCON LEVEL: 4
DEFCON LEVEL: 4
Minutes 'Till Midnight: 2 minutes

Kinda bored with NS lmao | Last upd. 4/6/24
My pillow's cold by the time I get home
Jzarovich News at Noon | Marrakanese terrorist attacks over the past 6 months "have risen significantly, I think." | Train crashes in Anolchiv-on-Schonmür, causing over "5 morbillion billion dollars in damages" | Rogylan Bahnz in press meeting says "We're nuking Marrakai, I swear, I'm so tired of them. We're gonna glass them." | Random box of crap falls off skyscraper in Ternyiev

Hidrandia
Ambassador

Postby Hidrandia » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:43 am

Gonswanza wrote:With no other choice, the carrier task force soon moves for the north, full speed, as the Kirovs soon begin to engage the coasts north of the large pocket to hammer down the beaches, along with missile strikes flying deeper to provide some relief against hostile forces closing in on the pocket.

High above, HALO jumpers soon join the battle, seeing the strikes firsthand from above, though they are redirected to try to save the pocket, given Laura Ortiz has wrangled control from the generals who were trying to stick to Operation Pure Fury. Her words sway them, but they are still to be used in the same manner as intended... Striking at infrastructure, knocking out defenses, raising hell within rebel territory.

Given the swift speed of the fleet, the landings are performed early, as J-102Cs and J-105s race to fight for the air, also providing strikes against any rebel holdouts still left after a "rain of fire". This is combined with Monsoons hammering away at coastal defenses, providing fire support as RHIBs and landing craft arrive to a hot landing, Kashmirs ripping into whatever met them, with infantry in BAA armor moving quickly to engage and destroy hostile troops.

Of course, with the beachhead established, or in the process of being established, Z-9s move in to allow their helis along with helis from the Monsoons and Typhoons to join the operation, granting close support for landing infantry and tanks, who were now all rushing to build a bridge to the pocket. Paired to the heavy air cover from the carrier, relief was coming soon.

Perhaps, out of personal feelings, or perhaps due to orders, some HALO infantry are diverted into the pocket, their arrival likely being hailed as "angels", as they attempt to restore communications and establish a line to Gonswanzan troops who were separated from them by a few dozen miles of hell.

Gonswanzan troops who had entered the pocket would soon be met by sounds of heavy gunfire in the distance, the soldeirs had seen them as angels giving a slight morale boost. Meanwhile the situation in the pocket was slowly getting worse and worse, ammunitions were starting to get low despite the aid given, they still had not heard from the other pocket, and morale was plummiting as the mostly Ynite forces we're questioning why they were even fighting anymore. They had been pushed out if the eastern part, and had established a defensive line around the three cities, abandoning the western part of the pocket

In the skies above Hidrandia, one of the Fenwick Brigade's many nuclear-powered aircraft - the same make as that infamously used by the Top General - bore down on the country ominously.

Aboard was Robert Cuthbert Fenwick, nephew of George Fenwick, sent to lead the Fenwick Foundation's intervention in support of the Hidrandian anti-government rebels. He was engaged in conversation over videolink with George Fenwick II. "Remember to cause as many civilian casualties as possible," said George Fenwick II. "It'll strike fear into the hearts of our enemies not just in Hidrandia but throughout the world."

"Yes, cousin," said Robert Cuthbert Fenwick. "By the way-" he began, but it was too late, for George Fenwick II had already ended the call. "Oh, alright then. Be like that," he muttered.

---

"We'll be shortly arriving above the designated paradrop location," announced the pilot to the whole plane. "All personnel, get ready." In addition to the thousand or so mercenaries already in the plane's gargantuan cargo hold, thousands more could be heard running to join them.

As they began parachuting out, one man was sucked into the engine, screaming. The Fenwick Brigade had incurred its first loss, but the others did not allow the death to impact their morale. They jumped out, as the man sucked into the engine had done, without a second thought. Miraculously, there were no more similar deaths, and the thousands from the Fenwick Brigade drifted down safely to the ground.

Robert Cuthbert Fenwick checked his map. "Where exactly are we again? Oh, right..."

(Help the rebels destroy the government forces in the pocket)
me views here
NS stats are NOT canon
Orang
Nonesense test
test 2 prism land

State of Imperial Russia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 09, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby State of Imperial Russia » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:46 am

The Imperial Russian state was at war once again. Three, no four, times in a single year. It wasn't surprising in the slightest, honestly. A nation with one of the most well-equipped and well-trained military in the world (or so they thought) was bound to fight a faraway war to flex its muscle. The Yankees had done it, the Brits had done it, now the Russian bear was to continue its hunt. As was natural in these uncertain times, anyways.

Russian frigate 691 "Tatarstan", once a ship of the Caspian Flotilla now repurposed, docked at a government port in the northeast of the country. Onboard was Captain 1st Rank Konstantin Dementyev, a native of Crimea and a veteran of several large and recent conflicts. The gruff general was adorned in an officer's uniform lavishly decorated in medals. In his entourage is Senior midshipman Zhenka Koshechkin, known for partaking in the victory at Rhodes, and Starshina First Class Lavr Usenko, known for being a promoter of naval strength.

After a brief session of formalities, they requested to be led to a high-ranking officer of the pro-government forces. After all, that's always a good start.
STATE OF IMPERIAL RUSSIA
Я понесу твой крест, цепи и печаль.
This has all you need to know.
NationStates statistics and policies are non-canon.
Embassies and consulates now open!

Belarus Good
Stand with Donetsk
Stand with Lugansk

Drakonk
Envoy

Founded: Apr 04, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Drakonk » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:50 am

Drakonk wrote:When the Drakonkian Aid arrives at 2 different ports the instructors realize how low the morale under the government forces is, the weapons get distributed while the instructors begin there teaching. An excerpt from an training round:
„No you have to point the gun into The other Direction not to you, see like Ron is doing. And You you have to pull the ring Before you throw the grenade! No the gun isn’t broken if they don’t fire it’s just that there is no Freaking Ammunition in it! And Yes it’s the job of an soldier to kill people.

While the training is running at full speed, the Draconian Parliament has made a demand without fulfillment the aid would be stopped, it is the repeal of the two laws made before. Because even with the Nazis it started with a few discriminatory laws and 10 years later 6 million Jews were DEAD.

The Drakonkian government is waiting what the hidandrians will say?
The person you have called is currently unavailable please speak after the beep…BEEEEP

Glevenschester
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Glevenschester » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:52 am

IC: on their last round of patrols, two eight man units in separate directions look for any Hidrandian soldiers.
Last edited by Glevenschester on Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
News:
Slavery abolished.

Gonswanza
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gonswanza » Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:11 pm

Hidrandia wrote:
Gonswanza wrote:With no other choice, the carrier task force soon moves for the north, full speed, as the Kirovs soon begin to engage the coasts north of the large pocket to hammer down the beaches, along with missile strikes flying deeper to provide some relief against hostile forces closing in on the pocket.

Gonswanzan troops who had entered the pocket would soon be met by sounds of heavy gunfire in the distance, the soldeirs had seen them as angels giving a slight morale boost. Meanwhile the situation in the pocket was slowly getting worse and worse, ammunitions were starting to get low despite the aid given, they still had not heard from the other pocket, and morale was plummiting as the mostly Ynite forces we're questioning why they were even fighting anymore. They had been pushed out if the eastern part, and had established a defensive line around the three cities, abandoning the western part of the pocket

---

(Help the rebels destroy the government forces in the pocket)

While the HALO jumpers hold out, desperately, they try to raise the troops' morale. Anything to hold out, the armor of the fighters helping shrug off small arms fire. Yet, the next round of supplies was angrily demanded by the jumpers, as other jumpers spread around rebel territory try to commit to their task, encountering heavy fire and resistance. Yet, they hold their own to the last round, bravely storming power plants and attacking what they could, though those who were forced to flee would soon be hunted down by the rebellion, making for the pocket or any other way to reconnect with pro gov't forces. Yet, they claim to not only be heroes, but warriors. In the words of one soldier-

"When you have your back to the wall, FIGHT! FIGHT TOOTH AND NAIL, MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS! TO THE END! TO THE VERY LAST DROP OF BLOOD! DO NOT DIE A COWARD, DIE A FIGHTER! LET THEM TASTE YOUR FURY! DRAG THEM TO HELL YOURSELF IF YOU HAVE TO! DESTROY THEM ALL! Relief shall come, my friends, but until then, make every bullet count!"

In the pocket, the Gonswanzans soon establish communications with the fleet, demanding relief. They also speak up about the situation, which was dire, even as to the north the tanks and infantry were held up by rebel forces. However, a daring move by the Kashmirs soon crushes the resistance, with a path slowly but surely being cleared.

Another round of supplies are dropped, though the aircraft notes a narrow miss from a MANPADS, thankfully the electronic warfare suite was able to redirect the missile away. This was dropped almost ahead of the coming forces, once again into the pocket, but once again it's not enough to completely restore everything. Ammo and weapons are handed out hastily, as a desperate message is sent to the captain of the carrier Junta:

"Sir, we are surrounded in the pocket, the front is closing in. Where's our air support?! The supplies?! We need relief now! The last box of stuff is barely enough! Where's the Kashmirs we were promised?! The Tunguskas, the Ystervaks?! FUCKING BURN THE WHOLE ISLAND DOWN IF YOU HAVE TO!"

To which, the captain responds, rubbing his brow.

"Yes, yes I understand you are in a pinch. LOOK. The Kirovs have cleared a path, armored units are on their way with infantry. Give them time, they will arrive soon to relieve you. At that point we can try to build up a stronghold before the rest of KTO arrives. WE ARE FUCKING ALONE IN THIS WHILE THE REST OF THE FUCKING COALITION IS TOO BUSY FUCKING AROUND DOWN SOUTH! If Japania or Laka comes by to save us, thank god, we'd be able to breathe easier too. Hold in, I say. Hold out. The armor is on its way."

Hidrandia
Ambassador

Postby Hidrandia » Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:19 pm

State of Imperial Russia wrote:The Imperial Russian state was at war once again. Three, no four, times in a single year. It wasn't surprising in the slightest, honestly. A nation with one of the most well-equipped and well-trained military in the world (or so they thought) was bound to fight a faraway war to flex its muscle. The Yankees had done it, the Brits had done it, now the Russian bear was to continue its hunt. As was natural in these uncertain times, anyways.

Russian frigate 691 "Tatarstan", once a ship of the Caspian Flotilla now repurposed, docked at a government port in the northeast of the country. Onboard was Captain 1st Rank Konstantin Dementyev, a native of Crimea and a veteran of several large and recent conflicts. The gruff general was adorned in an officer's uniform lavishly decorated in medals. In his entourage is Senior midshipman Zhenka Koshechkin, known for partaking in the victory at Rhodes, and Starshina First Class Lavr Usenko, known for being a promoter of naval strength.

After a brief session of formalities, they requested to be led to a high-ranking officer of the pro-government forces. After all, that's always a good start.

They would soon be escorted to the Main Millitary Command Center. With in it they would see many generals fighting over many millitary strategies, One was arguing for a direct costly assuakt in the rebels, while another was asking to put in charge of the millitary (he was responsible for the first assualt). Another general was inisting on surrenduring to the rebels. And many more bad ideas being thrown around.
When the Drakonkian Aid arrives at 2 different ports the instructors realize how low the morale under the government forces is, the weapons get distributed while the instructors begin there teaching.

When the Drakonkian Aid arrives at 2 different ports the instructors realize how low the morale under the government forces is, the weapons get distributed while the instructors begin there teaching. An excerpt from an training round:

The P.M. would respond

To the Draconian Parliment,

We understand your worry that these policies are concerning to you, however these are purely for safety reasons, as the Dranians are responsible for many terrorist attacks. So as a response we have passed these laws, allowing for us to freely search and take their property, that is being suspected of potentialy causing a terrorist attack

-Prime Minister Erian Frenando

While the HALO jumpers hold out, desperately, they try to raise the troops' morale. Anything to hold out, the armor of the fighters helping shrug off small arms fire. Yet, the next round of supplies was angrily demanded by the jumpers, as other jumpers spread around rebel territory try to commit to their task, encountering heavy fire and resistance. Yet, they hold their own to the last round, bravely storming power plants and attacking what they could, though those who were forced to flee would soon be hunted down by the rebellion, making for the pocket or any other way to reconnect with pro gov't forces. Yet, they claim to not only be heroes, but warriors. In the words of one soldier-

"When you have your back to the wall, FIGHT! FIGHT TOOTH AND NAIL, MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS! TO THE END! TO THE VERY LAST DROP OF BLOOD! DO NOT DIE A COWARD, DIE A FIGHTER! LET THEM TASTE YOUR FURY! DRAG THEM TO HELL YOURSELF IF YOU HAVE TO! DESTROY THEM ALL! Relief shall come, my friends, but until then, make every bullet count!"

In the pocket, the Gonswanzans soon establish communications with the fleet, demanding relief. They also speak up about the situation, which was dire, even as to the north the tanks and infantry were held up by rebel forces. However, a daring move by the Kashmirs soon crushes the resistance, with a path slowly but surely being cleared.

Another round of supplies are dropped, though the aircraft notes a narrow miss from a MANPADS, thankfully the electronic warfare suite was able to redirect the missile away. This was dropped almost ahead of the coming forces, once again into the pocket, but once again it's not enough to completely restore everything. Ammo and weapons are handed out hastily, as a desperate message is sent to the captain of the carrier Junta:

"Sir, we are surrounded in the pocket, the front is closing in. Where's our air support?! The supplies?! We need relief now! The last box of stuff is barely enough! Where's the Kashmirs we were promised?! The Tunguskas, the Ystervaks?! FUCKING BURN THE WHOLE ISLAND DOWN IF YOU HAVE TO!"

To which, the captain responds, rubbing his brow.

"Yes, yes I understand you are in a pinch. LOOK. The Kirovs have cleared a path, armored units are on their way with infantry. Give them time, they will arrive soon to relieve you. At that point we can try to build up a stronghold before the rest of KTO arrives. WE ARE FUCKING ALONE IN THIS WHILE THE REST OF THE FUCKING COALITION IS TOO BUSY FUCKING AROUND DOWN SOUTH! If Japania or Laka comes by to save us, thank god, we'd be able to breathe easier too. Hold in, I say. Hold out. The armor is on its way."

Soldier would respond like this

"We dont speak their language, we don't have their culture, we are not Hidian, or Nidian. We are Ynites. We are our own force."

Another would chime in

"Then why are we fighting for the governments incompetent generals? They don't know our situation. They don't know us. I suggest we seperate from the Government forces, make our own structure. All in favour?"

Soldiers would say Aye in majority.

Ooc: I know this is kinda forced, but i think it makes sense

New side created. Ynite Coalition
Last edited by Hidrandia on Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
me views here
NS stats are NOT canon
Orang
Nonesense test
test 2 prism land

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents