NATION

PASSWORD

Embassy of The Great Universe: Holdings Project

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Hurricane
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 02, 2022
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Hurricane » Sat Apr 23, 2022 6:23 pm

The Universe World wrote:
The Hurricane wrote:
*cough* They are?

Yes. There are three types. Detags, liberations, and sieges.

Oh cool.

WayNeacTia
Senator

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby WayNeacTia » Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:27 pm

The Hurricane wrote:
*cough* They are?

Yes. There are three types. Detags, liberations, and sieges.

Such narrow mindedness…….
Sarcasm dispensed moderately.
RiderSyl wrote:You'd really think that defenders would communicate with each other about this. I know they're not a hivemind, but at least some level of PR skill would keep Quebecshire and Quebecshire from publically contradicting eac

wait

The Universe World
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 09, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Universe World » Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:48 pm

Wayneactia wrote:
The Universe World wrote:Yes. There are three types. Detags, liberations, and sieges.

Such narrow mindedness…….

Is… this a joke?
Last edited by The Universe World on Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WayNeacTia wrote:Why admit to to something, when you can just deny it and release a word salad composed solely of bullshit?

God bless you all, may the Lord be with you all, and let the Lord be with you all.

WayNeacTia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WayNeacTia » Sat Apr 23, 2022 9:35 pm

Wayneactia wrote:Such narrow mindedness…….

Is… this a joke?

Gest didn’t…….
RiderSyl wrote:You'd really think that defenders would communicate with each other about this. I know they're not a hivemind, but at least some level of PR skill would keep Quebecshire and Quebecshire from publically contradicting eac

wait

The Hurricane
Chargé d'Affaires

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Hurricane » Sat Apr 23, 2022 9:38 pm

Wayneactia wrote:
The Universe World wrote:Is… this a joke?

Gest didn’t…….

Whos gest?

The Universe World
Diplomat

Postby The Universe World » Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:34 am

Wayneactia wrote:
The Universe World wrote:Is… this a joke?

Gest didn’t…….

What?
The Hurricane wrote:
Wayneactia wrote:Gest didn’t…….

Whos gest?

He has a very long history, but his latest gig was being founder of The Invaders, a region that was last active in 2017. His region still gets new members because he wastes money on recruitment telegrams every month.
WayNeacTia wrote:Why admit to to something, when you can just deny it and release a word salad composed solely of bullshit?

God bless you all, may the Lord be with you all, and let the Lord be with you all.

The Hurricane
Chargé d'Affaires

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Hurricane » Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:40 am

Wayneactia wrote:Gest didn’t…….

What?
The Hurricane wrote:
Whos gest?

He has a very long history, but his latest gig was being founder of The Invaders, a region that was last active in 2017. His region still gets new members because he wastes money on recruitment telegrams every month.

Lamo. Why does he keep sending out those telegrams?

The Universe World
Diplomat

Postby The Universe World » Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:10 am

The Hurricane wrote:
The Universe World wrote:What?

Lamo. Why does he keep sending out those telegrams?

No one knows for sure, but some think it is because he has a vendetta against The Black Hawks, and wants to take potential recruits from them (both regions are raider regions).
Last edited by The Universe World on Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Hurricane
Chargé d'Affaires

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Hurricane » Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:37 pm

The Hurricane wrote:Lamo. Why does he keep sending out those telegrams?

No one knows for sure, but some think it is because he has a vendetta against The Black Hawks, and wants to take potential recruits from them (both regions are raider regions).

Oh. Why is he against TBH?

The Universe World
Diplomat

Postby The Universe World » Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:52 pm

The Hurricane wrote:
The Universe World wrote:No one knows for sure, but some think it is because he has a vendetta against The Black Hawks, and wants to take potential recruits from them (both regions are raider regions).

Honestly, I do not know.

The Hurricane
Chargé d'Affaires

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Hurricane » Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:38 pm

The Hurricane wrote:

Honestly, I do not know.

:eyebrow:

The Universe World
Diplomat

Postby The Universe World » Sun May 08, 2022 8:59 am

To celebrate the success in Democratic Bloc, we went out for a celebratory detag filled with pomp and joy!

Point: The Universe World
Helper: The Hurricane

Regions Detagged: One
The Mediterrannean

LONG LIVE THE GREAT UNIVERSE! LONG LIVE TTT TRIUMVIRATE!

P.S. Why did no one else try to detag this region :eyebrow:?

The Hurricane
Chargé d'Affaires

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Hurricane » Mon May 09, 2022 5:04 pm

The Universe World wrote:P.S. Why did no one else try to detag this region :eyebrow:?

Because there were raider puppets still there.

The Universe World
Diplomat

Postby The Universe World » Mon May 09, 2022 5:14 pm

The Hurricane wrote:
The Universe World wrote:P.S. Why did no one else try to detag this region :eyebrow:?

Because there were raider puppets still there.

They were not WA puppets anymore though.

The Universe World
Diplomat

Postby The Universe World » Thu May 19, 2022 5:05 am

We won! But I jumped too late because I fell asleep.

The Orwell Society
Minister

Founded: Apr 16, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Orwell Society » Thu May 19, 2022 5:06 am

The Universe World wrote:We won! But I jumped too late because I fell asleep.

*wakes up seven hours after the raid*

Damn
The Orwell Society
Straight Male | Political Alignment: Centrist leaning conservative | NSGP Alignment: Independent | Proud Wellspringer, join The Wellspring today!

A vision without action is just a daydream

The Universe World
Diplomat

Postby The Universe World » Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:23 pm

Last edited by The Universe World on Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Universe World
Diplomat

Postby The Universe World » Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:31 pm

An update:
I, and therefore TGU, are coming out of retirement and returning to defending. When we temporarily paused operations in May, we had leaked with seven detags an update. We did one run very poorly managed update in July, in which I lost my temper, but other than that we have been dormant on the defense side since June. This major, I took part in the (attempted) liberation of Equestria. This reignited my love of defending and I plan on formally rejoining the LDF along with relaunching TGU Defense Force and defending again in Libcord.
I would like to thank Howdy Doody Time for running the region in my absence and protecting it from raiders. I would also like to thank The Hurricane for launching an attempt to save TGU under the assumption that I was going to CTE.
It is good to be back. Our future is bright!

The Hurricane
Chargé d'Affaires

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Hurricane » Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:54 pm

Finally, one of my best friends is back online! Glad to see you back!

The Orwell Society
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Orwell Society » Tue Oct 18, 2022 4:11 am

The Universe World wrote:An update:
I, and therefore TGU, are coming out of retirement and returning to defending. When we temporarily paused operations in May, we had leaked with seven detags an update. We did one run very poorly managed update in July, in which I lost my temper, but other than that we have been dormant on the defense side since June. This major, I took part in the (attempted) liberation of Equestria. This reignited my love of defending and I plan on formally rejoining the LDF along with relaunching TGU Defense Force and defending again in Libcord.
I would like to thank Howdy Doody Time for running the region in my absence and protecting it from raiders. I would also like to thank The Hurricane for launching an attempt to save TGU under the assumption that I was going to CTE.
It is good to be back. Our future is bright!

Welcome back, my friend.
The Orwell Society
Straight Male | Political Alignment: Centrist leaning conservative | NSGP Alignment: Independent | Proud Wellspringer, join The Wellspring today!

The Universe World
Diplomat

Election for the WA Delegacy

Postby The Universe World » Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:27 pm

Hello everyone!
On October 31st, The Great Universe will be holding an election to decide who’s house be the next WA Delegate of TGU.
Our current WA Delegate, Eurasia102, has stated that he will not run as he is “busy.”
As of now, The Free Munster League and The Hurricane (who already serves as Security Officer under his puppet, The 1st Hurricane) have announced that they are running for WA Delegate.
TGU law states that whoever is elected WA Delegate will be given a position with all powers except border control.
Stay tuned to see who wins and what happens on the campaign trail!

WayNeacTia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WayNeacTia » Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:29 pm

Seven WA nations in the region and your current delegate only has one endorsement?

wait

The Orwell Society
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Orwell Society » Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:41 pm

Wayneactia wrote:Seven WA nations in the region and your current delegate only has one endorsement?

The delegacy is in a weird transition phase after the previous delegate resigned...
The Orwell Society

The Universe World
Diplomat

Postby The Universe World » Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:42 pm

Wayneactia wrote:Seven WA nations in the region and your current delegate only has one endorsement?

He is very unpopular, which is part of why this election was called. His WA policy (and his other polices when he was given all other permissions except border control and executive) is generally considered to have been a disaster by Universals.

The Universe World
Diplomat

WA Delegacy Election

Postby The Universe World » Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:39 pm

The election for the WA Delegacy has begun!
Two candidates are in the running: The Free Munster League, and The Hurricane. The Hurricane withdrew earlier today, but this will likely be irrelevant as The Free Munster League is leading strongly so far.
The election will end tomorrow afternoon, with Eurasia102's term ending on Tuesday's major, thus beginning the term of the candidate who wins.
TGU law mandates that the winner will be given a regional officer position that gives them the following authorities (along with the World Assembly authority that they will have automatically): polls, appearance, communications, and embassies.
The Free Munster League has already announced some of what he plans to do in office through our Discord. His plan will impact how TGU functions domestically and in regards to foreign affairs/relations.
LONG LIVE TGU! END RAIDING!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay