NATION

PASSWORD

Titles of your nation's leaders?

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Korwin
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 03, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Korwin » Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:41 pm

Consul, as it has been since 2010.

Ceremoniously called Consul of the Anthrostate, The People's Consul, Korwinian Consul, Consul of the State, Consul of the Anthrostate's Democracy.

In parliamentary documents awaiting for Consulary approval to become a law or to be vetoed, officially state the Consul as "The People's Director of the National Assembly."
T H E
K O R W I N I A N
A N T H R O S T A T E

T E F

Nihon no Teikoku
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 08, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Nihon no Teikoku » Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:46 pm

Emperor of Japan.

Nation of Hanguk
Attaché

Founded: Jun 09, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Nation of Hanguk » Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:51 pm

As a constitutional monarchy, the monarch--in turn, the head of state--is titled King of the Coreans to emphasize that the monarchy is the monarchy of the people. The head of government is known as the Prime Minister, though previously titled as Chancellor or First State Councilor. As a bonus, since the 2000s, Corea's premiers customarily hold another ministerial title to present their foremost agenda*.

*For example, current prime minister Koo Eun-jin is also the Minister for a Just Society as the government program focused on "providing social justice and empowerment of the marginalized".
KINGDOM OF COREA | 대한제국
Kicking Manchu asses out in the 1700s, now the bastion of modernity, democracy, and prosperity in Asia today
Homepage | Overview | History | Politics | People | Outline | Political Views

| NATIONAL PRESS AGENCY | Wage hikes and start-up support top PM Koo’s 2023 goals :: More objectifying? Corean male beauty pageants defend underwear-wearing competitions :: Chaebol Hansung gives year-end bonuses of up to 52 month :: Anger over shooting of chimpanzees in Ulsan zoo escape

Neturere
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 04, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Neturere » Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:02 pm

The Pharaoh Katypätra XXXVI is referred to by the Pharaonic five-name titulary.
  • Horus name: The Great Lady who conquers many worlds.
  • Nebty name: The Eternal State.
  • Golden Horus name: Almighty and Peerless Beyond All Existence.
  • Praenomen: Uncreated Presence of God.
  • Nomen: Child of Ra, Pharaoh Katypätra, the Goddess who is forever victorious.
Lore Thread
Dispatches
Embassy Program
? Q&A Thread ?
News Thread
Katypätra's Dossier
THE MOST SUBLIME STATE OF NETOURERE
IC Year: 7895 | Tech Level: FT: FTL+
A nation based on Katy Perry's music video for Dark Horse.
THE FALCON | 19 Paopi 7895
✉ Headlines | Netourere is in the stage of building a Dyson Sphe—*BLAM* Stop disclosing our secrets! | A rogue nomarch issued a decree changing over 440,000 Binirid words to "Katypätra" in the New Binirid-Netourean Coptic Dictionary, causing mass confusion.
You really think bringing hir gifts to win hir love makes you top dawg, you should be giving them to me, DIO!
New Dark Horse Challenge compilation!

East Lodge
Attaché

Founded: Sep 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby East Lodge » Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:05 pm

When we're respectful, Mr. Ms. mr. Mrs. [Whatever title they actually have don't know or remember. Think I'm a monarchy not too sure.

When we're made, btch, bstrd, and fck
Log 3,284,193B:
I escaped the rp alien scientists, the rp mafia, and rp death. I am back from the grave. Also I use stats (ironically and to match my canon).

East Lodge
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby East Lodge » Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:33 pm

What a way to kill a thread
Log 3,284,193B:
I escaped the rp alien scientists, the rp mafia, and rp death. I am back from the grave. Also I use stats (ironically and to match my canon).

Gothian Crimea
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 04, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gothian Crimea » Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:34 pm

Primary ruler is simply known as the grand duke, or emperor, as Gothia gained power it became more and more common for Grand Duke Theodoric to be called emperor/similar titles, but he prefers grand duke. Heirs with power are executor/executrix(such as the currently heiress Amalasuintha).
Come out, the WA has passed a resolution. Actions will be taken to bring your nation into compliance.
I HATE THE ANTICHIRST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
Gothian Embassy | Cygnus Arms Selling guns, or producing yours | D~Koi Selling decoy holograms, combat holograms, and both at the same time
I have many other nations. I treat this like a hub nation, so generally they will have Gothian Crimea in their sig | Say NO to NS stats

East Lodge
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby East Lodge » Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:44 pm

Gothian Crimea wrote:Primary ruler is simply known as the grand duke, or emperor, as Gothia gained power it became more and more common for Grand Duke Theodoric to be called emperor/similar titles, but he prefers grand duke. Heirs with power are executor/executrix(such as the currently heiress Amalasuintha).

Damn it. I didn't kill it with my 2 cents. It was almost perfect
/skip
Log 3,284,193B:

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information