NATION

PASSWORD

1st MBT Triathlon (Sign-ups)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tyskerlund
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 11, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Tyskerlund » Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:54 am

Well... If this is still open, i guess i'll just fill the form out real quick.

GENERAL INFORMATION
Official Name of Nation: The Holy Kingdom of Tyskerlund
Name of the Leader: Ann-Katrin Kirschbaum
Military Branch Attending: The Imperial Tyskerlund Ground Force/Die Kaiserliche Tyskerlund-Bodentruppe (The Army)
Name of the MBT: F-King Leopard E7
Image of the MBT: (Optional): None

MBT STATISTICS
Weight: 71 Tons
Top Speed: 47-51 KM/H (On Road), 38-44 KM/H (Off Road)
Crew: 7 (Commander, Driver, Main Gunner, Secondary Gunner, Mechanic, Loader, Radio Operator)
Manual or Auto Loaded: Manual Loaded
Main Cannon (Specify Caliber and Length): 144mm Caliber and 7m Length (14.4cm L/70)
Notes:
A. Tyskerlund has a highly advanced engineering and mechanical industry. Which is the main reason why despite the King Leopard being so heavy, still has an impressive speed for it's weight. It uses one of the strongest Tysker built engines, which also tends to causes engine breakdowns in hot & humid conditions.
B. The mechanic is also in the tank because for far earlier models, the engine would constantly burn out yet still be repairable by one man. Nowadays though it doesn't happen as often, so the mechanic usually helps the other members of the crew as an extra man or as a scout.
C. As for why the on road and off road speed varies, the tracks of the King Leopard were designed for maximum urban capability. However, it's performance off road may be increased with certain modifications. This is a modified version (Increased off road, decreased on road top speed).

MISCELLANEOUS
Number of Attending Soldiers (Including Maintenance Crews): 21 (1st, 2nd, 3rd Crew) + 14 (Mainetance Crew and Officers) equals 35 in Total.
Will YN Broadcast This Event on Television: Yes
(If Yes, Specify What Channel(s) Shall Broadcast): Tysker-M Ch. 1 and Ch. 2

If it's too futuristic, then it's fine. If you have any more questions, go ahead and ask.
Formerly known as Atheara.

Erloane
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 03, 2021
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Erloane » Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:48 pm

Tyskerlund wrote:Is this still open? I am sort of interested. If it is, don't mind me dropping a few questions.

1. Tyskerlund has "Secondary Battle Tanks" and "Main Battle Tanks" (Sometimes called Primary Battle Tanks). Is it fine if Tyskerlund sends a SBT?
2. Tyskerlund is much considered a PMT state, and so is it's military and the equipment used. Is that fine?

Hi,

Yes it is open. Well this has been intended as purely MT but please send stats so I can make sure that it isn't OP.
Returned from a break for real.
Coilguns and LANTR engines go brrrr.

Sky Reavers
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 18, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Sky Reavers » Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:27 pm

*poke with a stick*
Sky Reavers are retconned Skyhooked. A bunch of crazy, wild everpartying semi-anarchists, who are resistant to cold, heat and diseases, can can proccess booze like hell. MT/PMT tech. Wanna know more or have a request? It's here: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=505973

Remember, the fact, that we are semi-anarchy doesn't mena, that ya' can go around and rob random people. We still got law and order, loose as they are.

Previous

Return to NS Sports