NATION

PASSWORD

Seorabeol Federation Embassy Program

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
User avatar
Seorabeol Federation
Envoy
 
Posts: 331
Founded: Aug 21, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Seorabeol Federation Embassy Program

Postby Seorabeol Federation » Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:47 pm

Image


Welcome to Seorabeol Federation!

Seorabeol Federation is accepting applications for diplomatic relations with other countries.

Introducing Seorabeol Federation

Seorabeol Federation is a democratic federal republic. Currently, the head of state is President Han Bom, and the government agency in charge of foreign affairs is the Department of State.

Regulation

Public security is stable in Seorabeol, and the police provide 24-hour security for the embassies. Therefore, only 15 security staff are allowed.

Weapons that can be brought in are limited to swords, pistols, rifles, and non-lethal weapons. WMDs such as heavy weapons or nuclear weapons are not allowed.

Military vehicles are also not allowed in. However, civilian vehicles with bulletproof functions are allowed.

All the embassies will be established in Dae Gyeong.

Staff is limited to only 15 Service Staff, 20 Diplomatic Staff, and 15 Security Staff.

Regardless of NS policy, applications for embassies in a country that is officially implementing slavery at the expense of innocent people, not prisoners, are rejected.
If you have adopted slavery in your NS policy, but you have not adopted slavery, please clearly state it in your application.


Code: Select all
[b]Formal nation name:[/b]
[b]Head of state:[/b]
[b]Head of government:[/b]
[b]Foreign Minister or equivalent:[/b]

[b]Name of ambassador:[/b]
[b]Ambassador‘s gender:[/b]
[b]Ambassador‘s age:[/b]
[b]Ambassador's career(optional):[/b]
[b]Ambassador's Family (if any):[/b]
[b]Ambassador‘s appearance or image(optional):[/b]

[b]Number of diplomatic staff:[/b]
[b]Number of service staff:[/b]
[b]Number of security staff:[/b]
[b]Number and type of weapons:[/b]
[b]Number and type of Vehicles:[/b]

[b][i]Relationship Focus:[/i][/b]
[list]
[*][ ] Free Trade Agreement
[*][ ] Inter-Tourism Campaign
[*][ ] Scientific Cooperation
[*][ ] Non-Aggression Pact
[*][ ] Military Cooperation (Only democratic countries)
[*][ ] Visa Waiver Agreement
[*][ ] Others: (_____)[/list]

[b]Do you want me to open an embassy in your Nation?:[/b]
[b]Do you have any special requests?:[/b]
Last edited by Seorabeol Federation on Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:51 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
OOC: call me 'Seora', or 'SRF'.
SBC: brief news
Preparing.

User avatar
The Imagination Animals
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1134
Founded: Mar 27, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imagination Animals » Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:40 am

Formal nation name: The Republic of Crossoveria
Head of state: Waldemar Rochester
Head of government: Hamas bin Ahmad Al Meskin
Foreign Minister or equivalent: Jusif Makhelki

Name of ambassador: Mehrdad Ansherki
Number of diplomatic staff: 15
Number of service staff: 10
Number of security staff: 10
Number and type of weapons: 10 pistols, one for every security man
Do you want me to open an embassy in your Nation?: Yes (link is in signature)
Do you have any special requests?: No
NS Stats is NOT canon!
Supreme Leader: Waldemar Rochester | President: Hamad bin Ahmad Al Meskin
Sign up for our embassy program | Ask me questions here
-----------
-----------
NEWS :: Today marks the 68th anniversary of the official proclamation of the Republic of Crossoveria, wish Supreme Leader Waldemar Rochester and other key officials attending the official ceremony | Former Supreme Leader Marie BonAztire, who served from 1981 - 2020, turns 59

User avatar
Seorabeol Federation
Envoy
 
Posts: 331
Founded: Aug 21, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Seorabeol Federation » Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:40 am

The Imagination Animals wrote:Formal nation name: The Republic of Crossoveria
Head of state: Waldemar Rochester
Head of government: Hamas bin Ahmad Al Meskin
Foreign Minister or equivalent: Jusif Makhelki

Name of ambassador: Mehrdad Ansherki
Number of diplomatic staff: 15
Number of service staff: 10
Number of security staff: 10
Number and type of weapons: 10 pistols, one for every security man
Do you want me to open an embassy in your Nation?: Yes (link is in signature)
Do you have any special requests?: No


Dear Foreign Affairs Secretary Jusif Makhelki

Your application has been received. It is an honor to have diplomatic relations with your country. I hope the relationship between the two countries will develop further in the future.
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
OOC: call me 'Seora', or 'SRF'.
SBC: brief news
Preparing.

User avatar
Magnecia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 172
Founded: Mar 12, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Magnecia » Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:23 am

Formal nation name: United Republic of Magnecia
Head of state: President Kauvin Rio
Head of government: President Kauvin Rio
Foreign Minister or equivalent: Secretary of State John Sullivan

Name of ambassador: Bill Morris
Number of diplomatic staff: 20
Number of service staff: 12
Number of security staff: 15
Number and type of weapons: 5 men carrying assault rifles, while all the others will carry pistols
Do you want me to open an embassy in your Nation?: Sure (OOCly I don't have an embassy thread yet so we can ICly assume that the construction of the embassy has begun if the Seorabeol authorities are willing to do so.)
Do you have any special requests?: None
A country inhabited by about 350 million people covering the major part of the continent of Alesdia. A permanent member of UN Security Council. A military superpower with the largest military budget in the world. Member of ICDN.

BREAKING NEWS: Michael Murphy's tweet goes viral. The Magnecian delegation to the Olympics arrive in Electrum. The Magnecian Army expresses it's interest to participate in the joint military excercise of ICDN nations.

User avatar
Yen Trang
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 18
Founded: Apr 24, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Yen Trang » Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:32 am

Formal nation name: The Socialist Republic of Yen Trang
Head of state: Nguyễn Tiến Cường
Head of government: Ngư Anh Khôi
Foreign Minister or equivalent: Ngô Anh Dũng

Name of ambassador: Trần Phương Hoa
Number of diplomatic staff: 10
Number of service staff: 6
Number of security staff: 8
Number and type of weapons: 8 pistols
Do you want me to open an embassy in your Nation?: N/A
Do you have any special requests?: No

User avatar
Phibeta
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 146
Founded: Nov 02, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Phibeta » Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:08 pm

Image


6 Apr 2021

To The Honorable Secretary of The Department of State of the Seorabeol Federation,

Her Majesty, Queen Diane II is delighted to establish a diplomatic mission in your humble country after warmly receiving your ambassador not so long ago. The appointment of one of our most experienced civil servants, Mr. Stephen Yoshisada, should make an excellent envoy to represent the Grand Kingdom.

We hope that you receive our ambassador well,

Robert Bishop, Minister of Foreign Affairs


Formal nation name: The Grand Kingdom of Phibeta
Head of state: Queen Diane II
Head of government: Prime Minister Douglas Sousa
Foreign Minister or equivalent: Robert Bishop, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Name of ambassador: Stephen Yoshisada
Number of diplomatic staff: 10
Number of service staff: 10
Number of security staff: 10
Number and type of weapons: 10x Enfield No. 2 Handguns
Do you want me to open an embassy in your Nation?: Already Established
Do you have any special requests?: N/A
Queen Diane II
Prime Minister Douglas Sousa
Minister of Foreign Affairs, Robert Bishop

The Grand Kingdom of Phibeta
Conquérants Du Monde
National Anthem: Land of Hope and Glory
Capitol: Weston

Headlines: Opera Returns After Years Not Performed To Success! | The 45th Annual Tinkervale Steam Festival Opens Today! | Prime Minister Sousa Grants £25.5 Million For The Royal Navy For Continued Patrol of The High Seas Against Piracy and Slavery | Meteorologists Predict A Week of Heatwaves in The Southern Region of Phibeta. | Lillian Lawson, Minister for Overseas Territories Prepares For Memorial Service In Honour of Gilligan Isles Disaster of 1810

User avatar
Seorabeol Federation
Envoy
 
Posts: 331
Founded: Aug 21, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Seorabeol Federation » Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:46 am

Magnecia wrote:Formal nation name: United Republic of Magnecia
Head of state: President Kauvin Rio
Head of government: President Kauvin Rio
Foreign Minister or equivalent: Secretary of State John Sullivan

Name of ambassador: Bill Morris
Number of diplomatic staff: 20
Number of service staff: 12
Number of security staff: 15
Number and type of weapons: 5 men carrying assault rifles, while all the others will carry pistols
Do you want me to open an embassy in your Nation?: Sure (OOCly I don't have an embassy thread yet so we can ICly assume that the construction of the embassy has begun if the Seorabeol authorities are willing to do so.)
Do you have any special requests?: None


Dear Secretary of State John Sullivan

Your application has been received. It is an honor to have diplomatic relations with you. I hope the relationship between the two countries will develop further in the future.

We also hope to set up an embassy in the United Republic of Magnecia. Mr. Jeon Hyun Tae will be dispatched as ambassador.



Secretary of State Yun Ji Hyeon
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
OOC: call me 'Seora', or 'SRF'.
SBC: brief news
Preparing.

User avatar
Seorabeol Federation
Envoy
 
Posts: 331
Founded: Aug 21, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Seorabeol Federation » Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:07 am

Yen Trang wrote:Formal nation name: The Socialist Republic of Yen Trang
Head of state: Nguyễn Tiến Cường
Head of government: Ngư Anh Khôi
Foreign Minister or equivalent: Ngô Anh Dũng

Name of ambassador: Trần Phương Hoa
Number of diplomatic staff: 10
Number of service staff: 6
Number of security staff: 8
Number and type of weapons: 8 pistols
Do you want me to open an embassy in your Nation?: N/A
Do you have any special requests?: No


Dear Foreign Minister Ngô Anh Dũng

Your application has been received. It is an honor to have diplomatic relations with your country. I hope the relationship between the two countries will develop further in the future.


Secretary of State Yun Ji Hyeon
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
OOC: call me 'Seora', or 'SRF'.
SBC: brief news
Preparing.

User avatar
Seorabeol Federation
Envoy
 
Posts: 331
Founded: Aug 21, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Seorabeol Federation » Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:12 am

Phibeta wrote:


6 Apr 2021

To The Honorable Secretary of The Department of State of the Seorabeol Federation,

Her Majesty, Queen Diane II is delighted to establish a diplomatic mission in your humble country after warmly receiving your ambassador not so long ago. The appointment of one of our most experienced civil servants, Mr. Stephen Yoshisada, should make an excellent envoy to represent the Grand Kingdom.

We hope that you receive our ambassador well,

Robert Bishop, Minister of Foreign Affairs


Formal nation name: The Grand Kingdom of Phibeta
Head of state: Queen Diane II
Head of government: Prime Minister Douglas Sousa
Foreign Minister or equivalent: Robert Bishop, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Name of ambassador: Stephen Yoshisada
Number of diplomatic staff: 10
Number of service staff: 10
Number of security staff: 10
Number and type of weapons: 10x Enfield No. 2 Handguns
Do you want me to open an embassy in your Nation?: Already Established
Do you have any special requests?: N/A


Dear Minister of Foreign Affairs Robert Bishop

Your application has been received. It is an honor to welcome Ambassador Stephen Yoshisada. We'll give him a warm welcome. I hope the relationship between the two countries will develop further in the future.


Secretary of State Yun Ji Hyeon
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
OOC: call me 'Seora', or 'SRF'.
SBC: brief news
Preparing.

User avatar
Someseni
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 15
Founded: Jul 28, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Someseni » Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:43 am

Formal nation name:Someseni
Region:Europe
Head of state: King Daniel I
Head of government: Mr. Prime-Minister Emil BOC
Foreign Minister or equivalent: Mr. Vasile SURD (Minister of Foreign Affairs)

Name of ambassador: Mrs. Raluca MUNTEANU
Number of diplomatic staff: 10
Number of service staff: 6
Number of security staff: 6
Number and type of weapons: 6 electric shock guns
Do you want me to open an embassy in your Nation?: YES (the request is sent by telegram to Someseni)
OFFICIAL APPLICATION

Part I. Information about the nation:
Name of state:
Region:
Head of state:
Head of Government:
Minister of Foreign Affairs:

Part II. Information about your delegation:
Ambassador:
Head of Security:

Part III. Additional requests:
Please specify if there are other additional requests

Part IV. Rules and regulations:
a. The embassy will provide assistance to all persons.
b. Your delegates will abide by the laws of Someseni
c. The embassy will cooperate in catching international criminals
d. The activities of the embassy outside the space dedicated to your state will have to be approved by the international commission

Part V. Official Statement:
Do you agree with the regulations and laws imposed by the Constitutional Monarchy of Someseni and do you assume the strict observance of these regulations by the diplomatic corps? YES or NO


Do you have any special requests?: NO
THE CONSTITUTIONAL MONARCHY OF SOMESENI

Head of state: King Daniel I
Official Factbook: www.someseni.som
Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Embassy Opening Program

User avatar
Seorabeol Federation
Envoy
 
Posts: 331
Founded: Aug 21, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Seorabeol Federation » Sun Apr 10, 2022 4:57 pm

Someseni wrote:Formal nation name:Someseni
Region:Europe
Head of state: King Daniel I
Head of government: Mr. Prime-Minister Emil BOC
Foreign Minister or equivalent: Mr. Vasile SURD (Minister of Foreign Affairs)

Name of ambassador: Mrs. Raluca MUNTEANU
Number of diplomatic staff: 10
Number of service staff: 6
Number of security staff: 6
Number and type of weapons: 6 electric shock guns
Do you want me to open an embassy in your Nation?: YES (the request is sent by telegram to Someseni)
OFFICIAL APPLICATION

Part I. Information about the nation:
Name of state:
Region:
Head of state:
Head of Government:
Minister of Foreign Affairs:

Part II. Information about your delegation:
Ambassador:
Head of Security:

Part III. Additional requests:
Please specify if there are other additional requests

Part IV. Rules and regulations:
a. The embassy will provide assistance to all persons.
b. Your delegates will abide by the laws of Someseni
c. The embassy will cooperate in catching international criminals
d. The activities of the embassy outside the space dedicated to your state will have to be approved by the international commission

Part V. Official Statement:
Do you agree with the regulations and laws imposed by the Constitutional Monarchy of Someseni and do you assume the strict observance of these regulations by the diplomatic corps? YES or NO


Do you have any special requests?: NO



Dear Minister of Foreign Affairs Vasile SURD

Your application has been received. It is an honor to have diplomatic relations with your country. I hope the relationship between the two countries will develop further in the future.

We have also attached our embassy application form to this telegram.

OFFICIAL APPLICATION

Part I. Information about the nation:
Name of state: Seorabeol Federation
Region: The Pacific
Head of state: Ms. President Han Bom
Head of Government: Ms. President Han Bom
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Ms. Yun Ji Hyeon(Secretary of State)

Part II. Information about your delegation:
Ambassador: Mr. Ji Min Su/ https://i.imgur.com/f5FGJTP.jpg
Head of Security: Ms. Captain Lee Yoon Ji/ https://i.imgur.com/cyFCQim.jpg

Part III. Additional requests:
Please specify if there are other additional requests

Part IV. Rules and regulations:
a. The embassy will provide assistance to all persons.: Yes
b. Your delegates will abide by the laws of Someseni: Yes
c. The embassy will cooperate in catching international criminals: Yes
d. The activities of the embassy outside the space dedicated to your state will have to be approved by the international commission: Yes

Part V. Official Statement:
Do you agree with the regulations and laws imposed by the Constitutional Monarchy of Someseni and do you assume the strict observance of these regulations by the diplomatic corps? YES or NO: Yes



Secretary of State Yun Ji Hyeon
Last edited by Seorabeol Federation on Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
OOC: call me 'Seora', or 'SRF'.
SBC: brief news
Preparing.

User avatar
Frokolia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 184
Founded: Jul 08, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Frokolia » Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:20 pm

Formal nation name: The Union of Frokolia
Head of state: Maria Kaminsky
Head of government: The National Union of Frokolia
Foreign Minister or equivalent: Erich Hoffmann

Name of ambassador: Ewa Twardowski
Number of diplomatic staff: 15
Number of service staff: 20
Number of security staff: 15
Number and type of weapons: 15x IMBEL GC handguns
Do you want me to open an embassy in your Nation?: Yes
Do you have any special requests?: No
The Union of Frokolia
-Overview
-History
-How Frokolia Runs
NS Stats exiled to Saint Helena
Embassy Program
Slava Ukraini!

hey look an OOC thingy
just some furry who likes video games and being dumb
Some political test results if you're curious or interested:
InfValues
BetterCompass
DozenValues
LeftValues

User avatar
Seleucid Pergamon
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 459
Founded: Sep 25, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Seleucid Pergamon » Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:51 pm

Formal nation name: Grand Principality of Pergamon
Head of state: Michael IV Timotheos
Head of government: Alexandra Mastrotzi
Foreign Minister or equivalent: Tilemachos Antonias, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Pergamon

Name of ambassador: Orestiada Sung-eun Jeong
Number of diplomatic staff: 13
Number of service staff: 10
Number of security staff: 15
Number and type of weapons:
[/list]
Do you want me to open an embassy in your Nation?: Already taken care of.
Do you have any special requests?: No
Last edited by Seleucid Pergamon on Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A modern princedom situated in one of the oldest Greek cities in history
Ruled by the descendants of the ancient Seleucid dynasty

EMBASSY PROGRAM HERE: Link

User avatar
Seorabeol Federation
Envoy
 
Posts: 331
Founded: Aug 21, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Seorabeol Federation » Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:46 pm

Frokolia wrote:Formal nation name: The Union of Frokolia
Head of state: Maria Kaminsky
Head of government: The National Union of Frokolia
Foreign Minister or equivalent: Erich Hoffmann

Name of ambassador: Ewa Twardowski
Number of diplomatic staff: 15
Number of service staff: 20
Number of security staff: 15
Number and type of weapons: 15x IMBEL GC handguns
Do you want me to open an embassy in your Nation?: Yes
Do you have any special requests?: No


Dear Foreign Minister Erich Hoffmann

Your application has been received. It is an honor to have diplomatic relations with your country. I hope the relationship between the two countries will develop further in the future.


Secretary of State Yun Ji Hyeon
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
OOC: call me 'Seora', or 'SRF'.
SBC: brief news
Preparing.

User avatar
Seorabeol Federation
Envoy
 
Posts: 331
Founded: Aug 21, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Seorabeol Federation » Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:00 pm

Seleucid Pergamon wrote:Formal nation name: Grand Principality of Pergamon
Head of state: Michael IV Timotheos
Head of government: Alexandra Mastrotzi
Foreign Minister or equivalent: Tilemachos Antonias, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Pergamon

Name of ambassador: Orestiada Sung-eun Jeong
Number of diplomatic staff: 13
Number of service staff: 10
Number of security staff: 15
Number and type of weapons:
[/list]
Do you want me to open an embassy in your Nation?: Already taken care of.
Do you have any special requests?: No


Dear Minister of Foreign Affairs Tilemachos Antonias

Your application has been received. It is an honor to welcome Ambassador Orestiada Sung-eun Jeong. I hope the relationship between the two countries will develop further in the future.


Secretary of State Yun Ji Hyeon
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
OOC: call me 'Seora', or 'SRF'.
SBC: brief news
Preparing.

User avatar
Gralov
Diplomat
 
Posts: 618
Founded: Jul 11, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Gralov » Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:18 am

The Federative Commonwealth of Gralov

Ministry On International Relations


Image



We would like to establish diplomatic ties to your nation.



APPLICATION:
Formal nation name:The Federative Commonwealth of Gralov
Head of state: Soteris Oubastet
Head of government: Soteris Oubastet
Foreign Minister or equivalent: Hendrik Nobbe

Name of ambassador: Eliza Veger
Number of diplomatic staff: 20
Number of service staff: 12
Number of security staff: 9
Number and type of weapons: 9 pistols.
Do you want me to open an embassy in your Nation?: Already Established
Do you have any special requests?: None.
The Federal Commonwealth of Gralov: Federal Technocratic Nationstate.
Intelligence. Innovation. Inspiration
Part of the IHC and the ICW
Observer in: LDO and the IUN
Embassy ProgrameNUCLEAR DEFENSE READINESS: 2
Gralovian Broadcasting Media Company: Fastest Gralovian Supercomputer used in the Clando Nuclear Power Plant beaten by new Supercomputer, going at 26.4 exaFLOPS, beating the previous record of 521.2 petaFLOPS│ New AI "Intra" introduced by the MDSA claimed to have exceeded capabilities with the AI going at 54.2 exaFLOPS.│Many citizens living in Gralov confirmed to have Technophilia, says recent study.│Rail Infrastructure to be expanded, according to the MPW.

User avatar
Seorabeol Federation
Envoy
 
Posts: 331
Founded: Aug 21, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Seorabeol Federation » Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:11 am

Gralov wrote:
The Federative Commonwealth of Gralov

Ministry On International Relations


(Image)



We would like to establish diplomatic ties to your nation.



APPLICATION:
Formal nation name:The Federative Commonwealth of Gralov
Head of state: Soteris Oubastet
Head of government: Soteris Oubastet
Foreign Minister or equivalent: Hendrik Nobbe

Name of ambassador: Eliza Veger
Number of diplomatic staff: 20
Number of service staff: 12
Number of security staff: 9
Number and type of weapons: 9 pistols.
Do you want me to open an embassy in your Nation?: Already Established
Do you have any special requests?: None.


Dear Minister of Foreign Affairs Hendrik Nobbe

Your application has been received. It is an honor to welcome Ambassador Eliza Veger. I hope the relationship between the two countries will develop further in the future.


Secretary of State Yun Ji Hyeon
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
OOC: call me 'Seora', or 'SRF'.
SBC: brief news
Preparing.

User avatar
State of Imperial Russia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 359
Founded: Apr 09, 2022
Moralistic Democracy

Postby State of Imperial Russia » Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:02 pm

Formal nation name: The Empire of State of Imperial Russia
Head of state: Vasily Ryurikov, Vozhd of Russia
Head of government: Same as above
Foreign Minister or equivalent: Vladimir Bakyrlov

Name of ambassador: Alexey Kadin
Number of diplomatic staff: 19
Number of service staff: 13
Number of security staff: 15
Number and type of weapons: 15 Makarov pistols
Do you want me to open an embassy in your Nation?: Yes
Do you have any special requests?: N/A
STATE OF IMPERIAL RUSSIA
Я понесу твой крест, цепи и печаль.
This has all you need to know.
NationStates statistics and policies are non-canon.
Embassies and consulates now open!

Belarus Good
Stand with Donetsk
Stand with Lugansk

User avatar
The United States of Ibica
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1094
Founded: Mar 02, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The United States of Ibica » Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:58 pm

Formal nation name: The United States of Ibica
Head of state: President Todd Hunter
Head of government: Same as Above
Foreign Minister or equivalent: Secretary of State Darrel Blackbourne

Name of ambassador: George Ashworth
Number of diplomatic staff: 20
Number of service staff: 15
Number of security staff: 10
Number and type of weapons: 10 Handguns, 10 Tasers
Do you want me to open an embassy in your Nation?: Yes
Do you have any special requests?: No

User avatar
Seorabeol Federation
Envoy
 
Posts: 331
Founded: Aug 21, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Seorabeol Federation » Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:52 pm

State of Imperial Russia wrote:Formal nation name: The Empire of State of Imperial Russia
Head of state: Vasily Ryurikov, Vozhd of Russia
Head of government: Same as above
Foreign Minister or equivalent: Vladimir Bakyrlov

Name of ambassador: Alexey Kadin
Number of diplomatic staff: 19
Number of service staff: 13
Number of security staff: 15
Number and type of weapons: 15 Makarov pistols
Do you want me to open an embassy in your Nation?: Yes
Do you have any special requests?: N/A


Dear Minister of Foreign Affairs Vladimir Bakyrlov

Your application has been received. It is an honor to have diplomatic relations with your country. I hope the relationship between the two countries will develop further in the future.
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
OOC: call me 'Seora', or 'SRF'.
SBC: brief news
Preparing.

User avatar
Seorabeol Federation
Envoy
 
Posts: 331
Founded: Aug 21, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Seorabeol Federation » Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:54 pm

The United States of Ibica wrote:Formal nation name: The United States of Ibica
Head of state: President Todd Hunter
Head of government: Same as Above
Foreign Minister or equivalent: Secretary of State Darrel Blackbourne

Name of ambassador: George Ashworth
Number of diplomatic staff: 20
Number of service staff: 15
Number of security staff: 10
Number and type of weapons: 10 Handguns, 10 Tasers
Do you want me to open an embassy in your Nation?: Yes
Do you have any special requests?: No


Dear Secretary of State Darrel Blackbourne

Your application has been received. It is an honor to welcome Ambassador George Ashworth. I hope the relationship between the two countries will develop further in the future.


Secretary of State Yun Ji Hyeon
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
OOC: call me 'Seora', or 'SRF'.
SBC: brief news
Preparing.

User avatar
Jaffalonia
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 3
Founded: Apr 10, 2022
Democratic Socialists

Postby Jaffalonia » Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:18 am

To the Department of Foreign Affairs of the Seorabeol Federation,

We would welcome the opportunity to begin diplomatic ties with your nation. Jaffalonian people are in need of embassies in other nations, as they often have to seek refuge from neighbouring countries.

Kind Regards,
Dr Terry
Head of Foreign Affairs
Jaffalonia

Formal nation name: The Kingdom of Jaffalonia
Head of state: HM Christopher
Head of government: HM Christopher
Foreign Minister or equivalent: Dr Terry

Name of ambassador: Jaq Lawrence
Number of diplomatic staff: 1
Number of service staff: 3
Number of security staff:None
Number and type of weapons: None
Do you want me to open an embassy in your Nation?: Not at the moment. We do not have the facilities for that at the moment.
Do you have any special requests?: 1x Embassy-grade BMW X5

User avatar
World of Krieg
Diplomat
 
Posts: 790
Founded: Mar 04, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby World of Krieg » Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:32 am

Formal nation name: World of Krieg
Head of state: Colonel Freidrich Jurten
Head of government: Colonel Freidrich Jurten
Foreign Minister or equivalent: Captain Hans Lanok

Name of ambassador: Ludwig Kolin.
Number of diplomatic staff:20
Number of service staff:15
Number of security staff:15
Number and type of weapons: 30 pistols and 20 rifles.
Do you want me to open an embassy in your Nation?: No.
Do you have any special requests?: No.
Colonel Jurten leads Krieg, with his second in command now leading all of Krieg's forces on Earth. As such, Captain Hans Lanok is the representative for Krieg for scenarios on Earth, with Jurten being on other planets.


NS stats are not canon. We do not do grid wars or NS Stats, all wars must be fully RPed.

User avatar
Seorabeol Federation
Envoy
 
Posts: 331
Founded: Aug 21, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Seorabeol Federation » Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:42 am

Jaffalonia wrote:To the Department of Foreign Affairs of the Seorabeol Federation,

We would welcome the opportunity to begin diplomatic ties with your nation. Jaffalonian people are in need of embassies in other nations, as they often have to seek refuge from neighbouring countries.

Kind Regards,
Dr Terry
Head of Foreign Affairs
Jaffalonia

Formal nation name: The Kingdom of Jaffalonia
Head of state: HM Christopher
Head of government: HM Christopher
Foreign Minister or equivalent: Dr Terry

Name of ambassador: Jaq Lawrence
Number of diplomatic staff: 1
Number of service staff: 3
Number of security staff:None
Number and type of weapons: None
Do you want me to open an embassy in your Nation?: Not at the moment. We do not have the facilities for that at the moment.
Do you have any special requests?: 1x Embassy-grade BMW X5


Dear Head of Foreign Affairs Dr Terry

Your application has been received. It is an honor to have diplomatic relations with your country. I hope the relationship between the two countries will develop further in the future.
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
OOC: call me 'Seora', or 'SRF'.
SBC: brief news
Preparing.

User avatar
Seorabeol Federation
Envoy
 
Posts: 331
Founded: Aug 21, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Seorabeol Federation » Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:42 am

World of Krieg wrote:Formal nation name: World of Krieg
Head of state: Colonel Freidrich Jurten
Head of government: Colonel Freidrich Jurten
Foreign Minister or equivalent: Captain Hans Lanok

Name of ambassador: Ludwig Kolin.
Number of diplomatic staff:20
Number of service staff:15
Number of security staff:15
Number and type of weapons: 30 pistols and 20 rifles.
Do you want me to open an embassy in your Nation?: No.
Do you have any special requests?: No.


Dear Captain Hans Lanok

Your application has been received. It is an honor to have diplomatic relations with your country. I hope the relationship between the two countries will develop further in the future.
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
OOC: call me 'Seora', or 'SRF'.
SBC: brief news
Preparing.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aropliti, Athretvari, Bovad, Calenoa, Castille de Italia, Cheese Community, Fenvaria Republic, HarYan, Redershein, Rotternisse, Senata, The Ice States, The Pechenegs

Advertisement

Remove ads