NATION

PASSWORD

Font Listing

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Kashimura
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 24, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Font Listing

Postby Kashimura » Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:21 pm

Hello, NationStates. I'm back from the grave real quick to ask a question primarily about Factbooks and Dispatches. I've been slowly composing a bestiary over the past couple months that I want to really dress up and make look fancy, but after toying with fonts for a tenth of a second, I realized the one I planned on using probably wasn't within the list of fonts NS actually can use (MS Gothic particularly).
So tl;dr, is there a list of fonts that work on NS? I mostly use Times New Roman and the standard Arial or whatever this is, but it'd be useful to know what I have to work with.
⛔️ OUR IMPERIAL FACTBOOKS ARE UNDER ⛔️
⛔️ CONSTRUCTION! ⛔️
⚠️ Currently operating this and one other factbook. ⚠️
This empire DOES NOT use NSStats, but it does guide its own NSStats to better fit the nation.

An 11.75 civilization, according to this index.

Haganham
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 17, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Haganham » Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:31 am

fonts depend on the computer reading them, so you can only really rely on web safe fonts. https://www.w3schools.com/cssref/css_websafe_fonts.asp
These are fonts that come packaged with just about every browser
Last edited by Haganham on Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Remember kids, if it doesn't have private property rights, competitive markets and voluntary exchange then it's just sparkling feudalism.
TITO Tactial Officer
Assistant WA secretary: 10000 Islands, TEP
Praefectus Praetorio, Caesar: Oatland
Cartographer: Forest

Return to Technical