NATION

PASSWORD

Consortia [Defence Manufacturing Consortium|MT|OPEN]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Etoile Arcture
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 23, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Etoile Arcture » Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:14 am

ORDER CONFIRMATION
To: Whom it concerns, Dillard Industrial Logistics
From: Dr. Gilfillan McCullough, Chief Sales Officer, Consortia
Customer: Free Kingdom of Allanea
Purchaser: Dillard Industrial Logistics
End User: Dillard Industrial Logistics

It has been my greatest pleasure this Christmas Day to receive your complex order request of 25 December 2021.

In compliance with national and international laws regulating the transfer of arms we have conducted due diligence checks and determined Dillard Industrial Logistics to be a reliable and responsible recipient for military articles. Our nations export control laws recognise the scale and scope of civil-military integration within many nation states, especially through public-private partnerships, and the long-standing relations between our nation and the Free Kingdom through the Kázmér Doctrine and Amistad Declaration.

Our government has issued civilian end-user certificates for the 100 long-lead-time units of the Barque class multi-product replenishment ship, and 10 long-lead-time units of the Kali class air defence cruiser and 10 shipsets of the Nucleus Combat Management System, Dual Band Radar, MK 41 VLS and Manticore Multi-Role Gun and Missile System.

The total contract value is estimated for a total amount of US$130 billion or the equivalent in Dornalian Dollars at the current exchange rate. The vessels are to be constructed on behalf of Consortia by Vosselheim Yards in Korrodos and Galanta Shipyards in Monavia, and will be outfitted by Korrodos Military Dynamics. On completion the ships can be handed over directly to DIL or AllDefExport representatives in Nova.

Signed:

Dr. Gilfillan McCullough, Chief Sales Officer, Consortia

Cool to have you as a valued customer, Allanea! :)
Unitary Technocracy of Etoile Arcture
"Excellere Contende"
Defence Condition: 5
No railguns, no orbital lasers, no god rods, no orbital nukes, no armed satellites, no space fighters, no "I Win" button
Region: NovaAlliances: ConcordantDelian LeagueCASTLEEmbassy: Diplomatic Parc
Treaties & Agreements: Theeb Accords I & II • Dagora DoctrineKázmér DoctrineAmistad Declaration

International Organisations: International Space FederationStorefronts: Consortia

Peoples Republic of Joyea
Ambassador

Founded: May 04, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Peoples Republic of Joyea » Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:07 pm

ORDER REQUEST

SUPPLIER
Amoskeag International Ltd.
Customer: People's Republic of Joyea
Purchaser: Joyean Ministry of Defense
End User: People's Revolutionary Navy
Line itemsOrder QuantityContract TypeContract Value
Barque Class
Delos Class
Provision Class
Costaguana Class
Purchase order40 Billion
Not Stated
Not Stated
Not Stated

Authorised by:

Miranda Lawson, Minister of Defense for Joyea, 12/27/2021
I adhere to some NS stats not all
Incumbent General Secretary: Wann Khaoma
Incumbent Party Chairman: Nguyễn Nam Sơn
Incumbent Parliament Speaker: Chen Reasmey
Incumbent Chief Justice of the Peoples Superior Court: Tống Duy Hải

Etoile Arcture
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Etoile Arcture » Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:44 am

ORDER CONFIRMATION
To: Miranda Lawson, Minister of Defense of Joyea
Customer: People's Republic of Joyea
Purchaser: Joyean Ministry of Defense
End User: People's Revolutionary Navy

Dear Minister Lawson

I am writing to you in regards to your complex order request dated 27 December 2021. I am pleased to inform you that our government has issued export licences for the requested long lead-time units of the Barque class multi-product replenishment ship, Delos class replenishment oiler, Provision class dry cargo/ammunition ship and Costaguana class amphibious command ship. The total contract value is estimated to be US$95 billion. All vessels will be constructed by Amoskeag Iron Works and outfitted by Sequoia Dynamics. Delivery of the units will commence as soon as receipt of payment by telegraphic transfer is confirmed.

Signed:

"Excellere Contende"
No railguns, no orbital lasers, no god rods, no orbital nukes, no armed satellites, no space fighters, no "I Win" button
Treaties & Agreements: Theeb Accords I & II • Dagora DoctrineKázmér DoctrineAmistad Declaration

International Organisations: International Space FederationStorefronts: Consortia

Etoile Arcture
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

P1045 Thánatos Commemorative Anniversary Edition pistol

Postby Etoile Arcture » Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:17 am

PRESS RELEASE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Wednesday, 23 March, 2022

Contact: Dr. Evgeny Griboyedov, Vice President in Charge of Sales, Sequoia Weaponworks

HARMONY CITY, E.A. -- Sequoia Weaponworks LLC, a business division of Sequoia Dynamics Inc., is pleased to announce the release of the P1045 Thánatos Commemorative Anniversary Edition pistol to celebrate the two year anniversary of the founding of Consortia SA.

Consortia is a partnership of Etoile Arcture defence companies to market and sell their products on the international arms market, while Thánatos is the deity in Greek mythology who is the personification of death.

The P1045 Thánatos is an all-metal P1000 pattern full-size semi-automatic service pistol chambered in .45 ACP (Automatic Colt Pistol). It features a non-reciprocating frame-fixed polygonal barrel of high inherent accuracy and a modified Barnitzke gas-delayed blowback-operated system of low felt recoil. It has superior ergonomics with a high grip angle which encourages a natural hold, 'beavertail' tang that eliminates slide bite, and rounded snag-free shape and controls offering high user comfort.

Each gun is hand-assembled from durable corrosion-resistant hard chrome plated stainless steel parts precision-engineered by computer numerical control (CNC) machinery to tight tolerances with a chamber rated to safely fire +P high-pressure loadings. The finish of the frame and slide is an 18-carat gold physical vapour deposition (PVD) coating and the grip is fitted with non-slip checkered walnut wood grip panels for a premium quality appearance.

Sequoia Weaponworks will produce a limited run of two hundred (200) commemorative handguns with serial numbers beginning in the 104502 range laser engraved on the receiver.

Each pistol will be shipped in a leather-bound oak presentation case with French-style interior fitting and will include a certificate of authenticity and two seven-round stainless steel magazines.

This rare and unique weapon will be on sale for only US$750. Act now while supplies last.

About Sequoia Weaponworks

Sequoia Weaponworks LLC is a leading designer, developer and manufacturer of small arms and light weapons. Our products run the full spectrum of military and law enforcement solutions ranging from handguns to shoulder-launched rockets. All our products are manufactured to exacting ISO 9001:2008 quality management standards from polymers and other high strength materials. We also refurbish, recondition and repair weapons; produce spare parts and component kits; and provide training, advisory and assistance services.
"Excellere Contende"

Etoile Arcture
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Marketing and sales agreement

Postby Etoile Arcture » Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:50 am

PRESS RELEASE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Saturday, 26 March, 2022

Contact: Dr. Gilfillan McCullough, Chief Sales Officer, Consortia

HARMONY CITY, E.A. -- Consortia SA has finalised an agreement with the Lungteh Shipbuilding and Whampoa & Swire Shipbuilding Conglomerate of Nacrad that defines a joint market approach for some international sales on a range of maritime systems products and mission solutions.

Consortia will act as a commercial partner for products and services from the conglomerate's respective shipyards (Lungteh Shipyard, Su-ao, I-lan, Formosa and Whampoa Shipyard, Yau Tsim Mong, Portsville, Oswain).

The initial phase of the agreement covers the assignment to Consortia of international marketing and sales rights to the Ocean Class Guided Missile Corvette, a 1,300-tonne water jet-propelled patrol vessel featuring a catamaran hull form to provide a stable platform in sea conditions both for the crew and on-board sensors and mission systems. The first unit of the class, NNV Ocean, has only recently been commissioned into the Nacradian Navy.

"It is my pleasure to welcome the Lungteh Shipbuilding and Whampoa & Swire Shipbuilding Conglomerate as a technical and industrial partner of Consortia with an aim to enhance our joint capabilities in shipbuilding, ship repair and engineering excellence," said Dr. Jorge Espisito, President and Chief Executive Officer of Consortia. Adding, "This partnership supports our long term strategy of deepening cooperation with leading suppliers and companies in order to increase the global footprint and market share of Consortia in naval products and lifecycle services."

About Consortia

Consortia SA is a strategic partnership between the largest defence companies in Etoile Arcture with the purpose of marketing and selling their products and services on the international arms market. The member businesses employ millions of highly skilled workers at hundreds of sites and facilities throughout Nova and Greater Dienstad producing products that range across every defence sector and market including the fields of marine, aerospace, ordnance and missile technology.
"Excellere Contende"

Ciputra
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 09, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ciputra » Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:11 pm

ORDER REQUEST

SUPPLIER
Aerodyne Inc.
Customer: People's Republic of Ciputra
Purchaser: Ministry of National Defence
End User: People's Security Army Air Force
AT-47A Vandal
TF-39B Fearless
P-21A Coriolis
E-33B Watchtower
36 of units AT-47A Vandal
24 of units TF-39B Fearless
10 of units P-21A Coriolis
=5 of units E-33B Watchtower
Purchase orderUS$720 million
US$720 million
US$2.250 billion
US$2.500 billion

Authorised by:

Gen. Jugde Dimara Wei, Minister of National Defence, Ciputra
March 28, 2022
Last edited by Ciputra on Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Etoile Arcture
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Etoile Arcture » Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:40 am

ORDER CONFIRMATION
To: Gen. Jugde Dimara Wei, Minister of National Defence, Ciputra
Customer: People's Republic of Ciputra
Purchaser: Ministry of National Defence
End User: People's Security Army Air Force

Dear Gen. Jugde Dimara Wei,

I am writing to you in regards to your complex order request dated 28 March 2022 for trainer and support aircraft. I am pleased to be able to confirm that export licenses for all requested defence articles have been granted and Consortia, through its industrial partner Aerodyne Inc., can supply all aircraft immediately. The total contract value will be US$6.19 billion in global reserve currency. Deliveries will commence as soon as receipt of payment by telegraphic transfer is confirmed.

Signed:

"Excellere Contende"

Lodhs beard
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 03, 2019
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Lodhs beard » Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:01 am

ORDER REQUEST

SUPPLIER
Aerodyne Inc.
Customer: The Loddhist State
Purchaser: Loddhist State Ministry of Defence - Office of Foreign Acquisitions
End User: Loddhist Armedd Forces - Territorial Defence army
F-40 A block II
B-90 A Condor Block II
AGM-223A Ajax
4,000, with an option to purchase 2,000 more
Purchase order$1.4 trillion
$1.76 trillion
$60 billion

Authorised by:

Yuri Levchenko, Head of Loddhist Defence Ministry office of foreign acquisitions
Imperator Mortuus Est

Etoile Arcture
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Etoile Arcture » Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:14 pm

ORDER CONFIRMATION
To: Yuri Levchenko, Loddhist State Ministry of Defence - Office of Foreign Acquisitions
Customer: The Loddhist State
Purchaser: Loddhist State Ministry of Defence - Office of Foreign Acquisitions
End User: Loddhist Armed Forces - Territorial Defence Army

It was our pleasure to receive the recent complex order request from the Office of Foreign Acquisitions for tactical and strategic aircraft and supersonic cruise missiles.

I am pleased to inform you that our companies have received export licenses to supply all the requested major end items and munitions to the Loddhist State. The initial value of these contracts is estimated to be US$3.76 trillion, increasing to US$4.64 trillion if all purchase options are exercised.

Delivery of the aircraft and munitions will commence as soon as receipt of payment by telegraphic transfer is confirmed.

Signed:

"Excellere Contende"

South Hampden
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 07, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby South Hampden » Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:43 am

ORDER REQUEST

SUPPLIER
REPLACE WITH NAME OF CONSORTIA COMPANY
Customer: Republic of South Hampden
Purchaser: South Hampden Division of Defense
End User: South Hampden National Army and South Hampden National Air Defense
M123A1 Kopis Close Range Ambush Munition
M184A1 Hammerhead Intelligent Off-Route Mine System
M90A2 Arrowhead Improved Lightweight Attack Weapon
M92 Arblast Improved Multipurpose Attack Weapon
M84 Argus Forward Area Air Defense System
RIM-191B Sea Krait surface-to-air missile
M207A1 Carnivore Mobile Artillery Rocket System
FIM-192A Scorpion man-portable air defense system
M22A3 Coyote Mobile Assault Bridge
M4 Lutra Amphibious Bridge Ferry Vehicle
SPGH-155 Ferōx self-propelled howitzer
M96 Light Utility Multi-Purpose Vehicle
M175 Ibex High Mobility Tactical Truck
M34A3-2020 Hoplite Heavy Infantry Fighting Vehicle
M35A2-2020 Cataphract main battle tank
M22A2HA Jackal main battle tank
65,485 units
9,485 units
35,660 units
1,980 units
5 units
80 units
68 units
821 units
10 units
10 units
25 units
466 units
185 units
6 units
17 units
56 units
Purchase order16,371,250 USD
47,425,000 USD
142,640,000 USD
29,700,000 USD
125,000,000 USD
160,000,000 USD
136,000,000 USD
143,675,000 USD
40,000,000 USD
20,000,000 USD
375,000,000 USD
116,500,000 USD
46,250,000 USD
90,000,000 USD
425,000,000 USD
504,000,000 USD

Authorised by:

Principal Brian J. Riesling on 4 April 2022 at 3:43am

Etoile Arcture
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Etoile Arcture » Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:37 am

ORDER CONFIRMATION
To: Principal Brian J. Riesling, South Hampden Division of Defense
End User: South Hampden National Army, South Hampden National Air Defense

I am writing in reply to the complex order request made by the South Hampden Division of Defense on 4 April 2022.

I am pleased to be able to confirm this purchase order for a total contract value of US$2,417,561,250. This price includes sea shipment of bulk items including vehicles and munitions by our freight forwarders. Deliveries will commence as soon as we receive confirmation of receipt of payment by telegraphic transfer.

It is our hope that the South Hampden National Military will find these ground combat and missile systems will greatly enhance its capabilities and look forward to providing any possible future assistance.

Signed:

"Excellere Contende"

South Hampden
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 07, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby South Hampden » Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:08 am

Etoile Arcture wrote:
ORDER CONFIRMATION
To: Principal Brian J. Riesling, South Hampden Division of Defense
End User: South Hampden National Army, South Hampden National Air Defense

I am writing in reply to the complex order request made by the South Hampden Division of Defense on 4 April 2022.

I am pleased to be able to confirm this purchase order for a total contract value of US$2,417,561,250. This price includes sea shipment of bulk items including vehicles and munitions by our freight forwarders. Deliveries will commence as soon as we receive confirmation of receipt of payment by telegraphic transfer.

It is our hope that the South Hampden National Military will find these ground combat and missile systems will greatly enhance its capabilities and look forward to providing any possible future assistance.

Signed:

(Image)

Dr. McCullough,

Thank you so very much for your profound supply of arms to South Hampden. You have single-handedly enabled us to design a modern infantry army capable of deterring any threat faced in the new century. Consortia has also provided the National Army with its first, world-class, advanced missile defense system. We are thrilled by this once in a generation opportunity to grow and revolutionize our weapons systems, and look forward to continued, regular partnership for many years to come.

Brian Riesling

Common Territories
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Common Territories » Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:29 am

To: Dr. Gilfillan McCullough, Chief Sales Officer, Consortia.
From: Prince Charles Canning, Ministry of The Armed Forces of TECT; The Empire of Common Territories.
Subject: B-90A Condor Block 20 Acquisition Negotiation.
Encryption: Highest.

Dear Dr. McCullough,

Good day to you. First, let me introduce myself. My name is Charles Canning (or Charles III if you would), 1st Prince of the Empire and Minister to its Armed Forces. I have served as my younger brother's Armed Forces Minister since his enthroning fourteen years ago, striving each day to build the Imperial Military into a better fighting force than I originally found it. My purpose in contacting your corporation today is in relation to the acquisition of a Limited Domestic Production Rights Agreement with regards to the B-90A Block 20 Condor.

Although home to a vibrant arms industry, no company has been able to provide a strategic bomber platform suiting the strategic and tactical needs of our air force. Hence why my Ministry has scoured the international market for suitable candidates to fulfill the Imperial Air Force's extensive list of requirements. The B-90A Condor from Aerodyne Inc. has more than fulfilled the requirements needed by the Imperial Air Force. Everything from the armament capacity to the combat radius have not only satisfied the Imperial Air Force's extensive criteria, but impressed its acquisition staff as a whole. The trust we hold for an institution aligned with our friends in Lamoni also leave little room for doubt in terms of product quality; as partners in the past, we trust their qualitative touch has made its way onto other partners such as yourself - a friend of your friend can become a friend of yours as well as they say. Thusly, it was the decision of the Imperial Air Force's leadership staff, along with my Ministry, to acquire at least twenty-four Wings worth of aircraft to replace current platforms in use. With bomber wings being approximately twelve aircraft each, that would bring the total number of aircraft we are ready to purchase to two hundred and eighty-eight.

As mentioned just moments ago, we are no strangers to the arms industry and have the means to easily produce this aircraft if given the opportunity. Thus it is in our interest to negotiate a Limited Domestic Production Rights Agreement with your establishment. Our intentions are to acquire the said production agreement and award an extensive production contract to Wolf Armaments where the planes and their systems/equipment will be 100% manufactured within the Empire; anything else needed within the plans will be awarded accordingly to other armaments/defense contractors within the Empire. Using this method, production of the planes will be speedily done without quality or sensitive information going to the wind, your establishment earns valuable income with less work needed, and both parties come out on top. As for payment, the Imperial Government is prepared to begin payments immediately once an agreement is made. We are prepared to pay a lump sum of $440 Billion NSD (or the sum of a thousand frames) up front and a $100 Million NSD royalty per frame manufactured after the 1,000th frame is produced. With this arrangement, the Empire will have more than the needed air frames in the long term. Hopefully this deal is to your liking and acceptable. Thank you for your time and have pleasant day.

Sincerely, Prince Charles Canning, Ministry of The Armed Forces
(In coordination) Minister Lucas Nacht, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
(On behalf of) Secretary Abraham Acker, Imperial Air Force of TECT
The Empire of Common Territories

Etoile Arcture
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Etoile Arcture » Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:02 am

ORDER CONFIRMATION
To: Prince Charles Canning, Ministry of The Armed Forces
Customer: The Empire of Common Territories
Purchaser: Ministry of The Armed Forces of TECT
End User: Imperial Air Force of TECT

Your Royal Highness,

Sir, I have the honour to write to you concerning two important matters: to confirm the export and sale of B-90A Condor aircraft to the Common Territories, and the successful conclusion of negotiations between Aerodyne Inc. and Wolf Armaments Inc. to grant a limited domestic production license to produce B-90A Condor aircraft in TECT.

In the first case Aerodyne Inc. has agreed on a price of US$126.72 billion to supply all requested aircraft to the Imperial Air Force of TECT, and in the second case has agreed on a license fee to be paid by Wolf Armament of US$440 billion plus a US$100 million royalty per aircraft after the 1,000th airframe built. A separate press release that has been prepared by Aerodyne Inc. is enclosed below for your reference.

On behalf of Consortia I wish to express my belief and sincere hope to your government that these arrangements will usher a new era of economic and military cooperation that strengthens the collective security of our nations and allies.

Signed:

PRESS RELEASE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Sunday, 10 April, 2022

Contact: Dr. Theobald Moreau, Senior Vice President in Charge of Sales, Aerodyne Inc.

HARMONY CITY, E.A. -- Aerodyne Inc., a joint-stock company organized and existing under the laws of Etoile Arcture, and Wolf Armaments Inc., a publicly owned, family-operated business based in the Empire of the Common Territories (TECT), today announce that both companies have entered into a technology transfer and license agreement to manufacture the B-90A Condor, a dual-role nuclear delivery and conventional bomber. Mr. Neil Stanly, CEO of Wolf Armaments Inc. and Dr. Guy Patrick Fitzsimons, CEO and President of Aerodyne Inc., signed the agreement on behalf of their companies in Empire City, TECT, on Wednesday 6 April 2022.

Wolf Armaments have agreed to compensate Aerodyne Inc. on a cash and royalty basis in return for a non-exclusive, non-transferable, irrevocable license to produce over a ten-year period an unlimited number of B-90A Condor aircraft for the Imperial Air Force of TECT. Aerodyne Inc. has agreed to share its intellectual property including blueprints and designs, software code, technical documentation, performance data and confidential information. Wolf Armaments become the second major defence concern following LAIX Arms to be granted a limited domestic production license to build the B-90A Condor.

To date, Aerodyne Inc. has received 48,000 firm orders from ten air forces worldwide at a total cost of US$21 trillion, adding the Common Territories to a roster of foreign operators that includes Lamoni, Korrodos, Animarnia, Imbrinium, Parilisa, Asgarnieu, Anemos Major, Lodhs beard and Odelinor.

About Aerodyne Inc.

Aerodyne Inc. is a leading manufacturer of military aircraft, electronic and defence systems, missiles, rocket engines, satellites, launch vehicles and advanced information and communication systems.

About Wolf Armaments Inc.

Wolf Armaments Inc. is a vertically integrated manufacturer that produces a wide range of products for the military and civilian market including arms, equipment, munitions, vehicles, aircraft, ships and submarines.
"Excellere Contende"

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:33 am

We require the following arms:

X1,000,000 M184A1 Intelligent Off Route Mine Systems
X4,000,000 M123A1 Close Range Ambush Munitions
X10 Richmond Heights Class Landing Ships

8.7 billion New Dornalian Dollars or equivalent shall be sent in upon the confirmation of this order.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Etoile Arcture
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Etoile Arcture » Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:13 am

ORDER CONFIRMATION
To: Whom it concerns, Free Kingdom Ministry of War
Purchaser: Free Kingdom Ministry of War
End User: Allanean Army, Allanean Navy

I am writing to you to acknowledge your recent complex order request for ten long lead-time units of the Richmond Height class landing ship transport for the Allanean Navy, and indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity contracting for off-route mine systems and close-range ambush munitions for the Allanean Army.

I am pleased to inform you that our government has granted export licences in regards to all the above items which we agree to supply to the Free Kingdom Armed Forces for the total contract value of US$11.2 billion in global reserve currency or 8.7 billion New Dornalian Dollars at the current exchange rate.

Amoskeag Iron Works will construct all ten vessels on behalf of Consortia at their main shipyard, and Sequoia Dynamics Armament And Technical Products will produce the munitions at their factories in Etoile Arcture in Nova. Deliveries will commence upon confirmation of receipt of payment by telegraphic transfer.

Signed:

"Excellere Contende"

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sun May 22, 2022 8:38 am

Message from Alexander Blaken-Kazansky, Emperor of Greater Prussia, King of Allanea, Reichskamphen, Leipzig Island, et cetera, et cetera

In light of your nation's recent signature of the Amistad Declaration on Slavery and the Rights of Man, as the King of Allanea by the Grace of the Gods and the Will of its People, I hereby decide to make use of the revenues from the sales of Kazansky Heavy Industries products, and to order 100 Barque class Fast Combat Support Ships from your organization, as gifts for the Free Kingdom Navy and allies of the Free Kingdom. The payment for these ships shall be sent to your organization immediately upon your confirmation of this order.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Etoile Arcture
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Etoile Arcture » Sun May 22, 2022 9:22 am

ORDER CONFIRMATION
To: Emperor Blaken-Kazansky
Purchaser: Free Kingdom Ministry of War
End User: Allanean Navy

Your Royal Highness,

Sir, I have the honour to write to you to confirm your recent purchase order for 100 long-lead-time units of the Barque class Fast Combat Support Ships for a total contract value of US$100 billion or the equivalent in Dornalian Dollars.

It is my pleasure to inform you that the government of Etoile Arcture has approved export in full for use by the Free Kingdom Navy and allied forces, with deliveries commencing immediately from our various shipyards.

Our company is especially gratified by the possibility these vessels might make a contribution to the efforts by your Kingdom and its allies in the just fight to end the scourge of slavery around the world.

Signed:

"Excellere Contende"

San Rosito
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 28, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby San Rosito » Sun May 29, 2022 9:36 pm

EL MILITAR DE LA
REPÚBLICA DE SAN ROSITO

To: Dr. Gilfillan McCullough, Chief Sales Officer,
Consortia, Etoile Arcture

From: General Alejandro Baranquillo, Chief Procurement Officer, Ejercito de República de San Rosito
Rear Admiral Manuel Oñate de Bacañolo, Chief Procurement Officer, La Armada de República de San Rosito
Colonel Francisco Galvez, Chief Procurement Officer, Fuerza Aerea de República de San Rosito

Encryption: High

To: Dr. McCullough

We are interested in purchasing several of your company’s products in order that we can modernize our military and be an equal contributing partner to our TSO allies in Teremara. We are firm believers in your products and have seen them in action with allies, as well as on display at trade fairs and we believe that they will suit our needs. We hope you could see to selling them to us.

Please see the attached and accept our humble purchases.

Sincerely,
General Alejandro Baranquillo, Rear Admiral Manuel Oñate de Bacañolo
y Colonel Francisco Galvez

Chief Procurement Officers
Ejercito, La Armada y Fuerza Aerea de Republica de San Rosito

• 250,000x K2 Scramasæx fighting knives
  • 450,000x T4 Batillum Collapsible E Tool Shovel
  • 70,000x M123A1 "Kopis" Close Range Ambush Munition/directional anti-personnel landmine
  • 150,000x M8A1 Defensive Hand Grenade
  • 350,000x M8A2 Offensive Hand Grenade
  • 14,000x MP510 Submachine Gun
  • 7,500x SA-12 Viper Combat Shotgun
  • 4,000x MAG12 MK 4 Punisher Assault Shotgun
  • 3,000x VP90 MK 3 "Velociraptor" PDW
  • 2,200x M184A1 "Hammerhead" Intelligent Off-Route Mine System (IORMS)
  • 22x KC-16A "Cargoship"
  • 8x MV-44A "Pegasus"
  • 2x EV-46A "Valkyrie"
  • 4x KC-99B "Majestic"
  • 1x P-21A "Coriolis"
  • 1x EP-21A "Coandă
  • 2x Mako Class Fast Attack submarines
  • 4x Engadine Class Roll-On/Roll-Off Vehicle Cargo Ship
  • 4x Delos Class Replenishment Oiler
  • 4x Amphitrite Class Mine Countermeasures Vessel
  • 2x Provision Class Dry Cargo/Ammunition Ship
  • 2x Barque Class Fast Combat Support Ship
  • 1x Coalition Class Hospital Ship
Last edited by San Rosito on Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Common Territories
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Common Territories » Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:38 am

To: Dr. Gilfillan McCullough, Chief Sales Officer, Consortia.
From: Prince Charles Canning, Ministry of The Armed Forces of TECT; The Empire of Common Territories.
Subject: E-20A Block II Acquisition and GL18E2 TSW Domestic Production Negotiation.
Encryption: Highest.

Dear Dr. McCullough,

Good day to you. First, let me say it's good to write to you again. As you may remember, my name is Charles Canning (or Charles III if you would), 1st Prince of the Empire and Minister to its Armed Forces. I have served as my younger brother's Armed Forces Minister since his enthroning fourteen years ago, striving each day to build the Imperial Military into a better fighting force than I originally found it. With your company's help in the past, this goal has grown closer at hand. My purpose in contacting your corporation again today is in relation to the acquisition of E-20A Block IIs for the Imperial Navy. It is also my duty this fine day to act as the appointed negotiator for the Imperial Government to acquire Limited Domestic Production Rights for the GL18E2 TSW.

Although home to a vibrant arms industry, no company has been able to provide a suitable candidate for Airborne Warning And Control Systems for the Imperial Navy's supercarriers. Although our Imperial Navy has helicopter based systems for our light carriers, our supercarriers have relied on older frames to this date. Your E-20A Block II system has more than fulfilled our qualifications and seeing as Consortia has earned the Empire's trust, purchase of one hundred frames has been approved of by all related authorities. We are prepared to pay in installments over the next five years with the first installment ready for wiring once our agreement is approved of.

Moving onto the next subject, the Imperial Government as a whole has become interested in your GL18E2 TSW. The Empire has lacked a proper grenade launcher of this style since being forced to abandon its previous model due to international circumstances. A local variant of the Milkor MGL has filled the space for the time being as we searched for a new replacement. We are interested in producing this system domestically seeing as entities all over the Empire would be issued this weapon system. As you know we are no strangers to the arms industry and have the means to easily produce this weapon system if given the opportunity. Thus it is in our interest to negotiate a Limited Domestic Production Rights Agreement with your establishment similar to the deal we made previously. Our intentions are to acquire the said production agreement and award an extensive production contract to Wolf Armaments where the GL18E2 TSW will be 100% manufactured within the Empire. Using this method, production of the weapon system will be speedily done without quality or sensitive information going to the wind, your establishment earns valuable income with less work needed, and both parties come out on top. As for payment, the Imperial Government is prepared to, similar to our previous agreement, pay a lump sum for one million systems ($1.5 Billion NSD) and pay royalties for each system produced after one million units produced ($1,500 NSD); this contract will last (similarly as well) ten years with the option to renew once the time period is reached. Hopefully this deal is to your liking and acceptable. Thank you for your time and have pleasant day.

Sincerely, Prince Charles Canning, Ministry of The Armed Forces
(In coordination) Minister Lucas Nacht, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
(On behalf of) Secretary Abraham Acker, Imperial Air Force of TECT
The Empire of Common Territories

Etoile Arcture
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Etoile Arcture » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:48 am

ORDER CONFIRMATION
To: General Alejandro Baranquillo, Chief Procurement Officer, Ejercito de República de San Rosito
Customer: República De San Rosito
Purchaser: Militar De La República De San Rosito
End User: Ejército de Tierra, Fuerzas Aérea La Armada

Dear General Baranquillo,

It was with great interest that I received your complex order request dated 30 May 2022 for infantry equipment, small arms, aircraft and long lead-time surface and subsurface units. I am pleased to be able to inform you that the government of Etoile Arcture has approved the export of all requested defence articles to San Rosito and that Consortia will supply them for a total contract value of US$13 billion. If these terms prove agreeable to your government we can begin deliveries as soon as we receive confirmation of receipt of payment by telegraphic transfer.

Signed:

"Excellere Contende"

Etoile Arcture
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Etoile Arcture » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:10 am

ORDER CONFIRMATION
To: Prince Charles Canning, Ministry of The Armed Forces
Customer: The Empire of Common Territories
Purchaser: Ministry of The Armed Forces of TECT
End User: Imperial Army of TECT, Imperial Navy of TECT

Your Royal Highness,

Sir, I have the honour to write to you on the successful conclusion of contract negotiations between Consortia and Wolf Armaments and in response to the latest purchase order request dated 1 June 2022 from the Ministry of The Armed Forces of TECT.

It is my personal pleasure to inform Your Royal Highness of the decision of the government of Etoile Arcture to agree on the export of the E-20A Pontus carrier airborne early warning and control aircraft to TECT and that Aerodyne Inc. will supply all 100 requested airframes for a total contract value of US$20 billion inclusive of delivery and training. Aerodyne Inc. has agreed to the proposed terms to accept compensation on the basis of five instalments spread over five years, which will be of equal benefit to the company and its industrial partners who must manage deliveries of this system to over a dozen navies worldwide.

It is also my pleasure to inform Your Royal Highness of the decision of Sequoia Weaponworks LLC to grant Wolf Armaments Inc. a limited domestic production license to manufacture the GL18E2 Basilisk Tactical Support Weapon in TECT. On the basis of our prior experience working with Wolf Armaments Inc., the board of Consortia had no hesitation in recommending to the board of Sequoia Weaponworks to approve the deal on the terms proposed by Your Royal Highness, which all parties agree are fair and equitable.

As I noted in our earlier correspondence it is both mine and Consortia's honour to serve the interests of the Common Territories and look forward to reading reports of the successful introduction and fielding of our systems among the various branches of the TECT Armed Forces.

Signed:

"Excellere Contende"

Seorabeol Federation
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 21, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Seorabeol Federation » Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:44 am

Seorabeol Federation Department of Defense
Greetings.

We started a new military buildup program. Due to the high demand for aircraft from the Air Force, we looked for companies that could procure aircraft at an early date and found that Aerodyne Inc. was one of the most appropriate companies.

We would like to place an order as follows.

ORDER REQUEST

SUPPLIER
Aerodyne Inc.
Customer: Seorabeol Federation
Purchaser: Seorabeol Federation Department of Defense
End User: Seorabeol Federation Air Force/Navy
F/A-38A Sentinel
F/A-38B Sentinel
RAQ-39B Clarion
Purchase order6,330,000,000 USD
2,500,000,000 USD
4,000,000,000 USD

Authorised by: Secretary of Defense Kim Ji hyuk, Secretary of the Treasury Lim Chae Sung

OOC: I want to use images of aircraft to write a factbook. May I use the images?
Last edited by Seorabeol Federation on Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Founder & Member of PESTO
NS statistics are not standard. It's for reference.
SBC: brief news
The latest news

Norway-sweden-finland
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 21, 2022
Democratic Socialists

Postby Norway-sweden-finland » Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:59 am

We would like to order the following

m96 lumps 2 (regular,medical, light support and fire support) ( 1000 of each)
500 M344 Wolverine series 2
4000 SA-12 Viper
20 m65ca7 Talon
2,000 m123 close range ambush munition
Last edited by Norway-sweden-finland on Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Etoile Arcture
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Etoile Arcture » Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:55 am

ORDER CONFIRMATION
To: Mr Kim Ji hyuk, Secretary of Defense
Customer: Seorabeol Federation
Purchaser: Seorabeol Federation Department of Defense
End User: Seorabeol Federation Air Force/Navy

I am writing to you to acknowledge the recent complex order request received from the Seorabeol Federation Department of Defense for combat aircraft and unmanned aerial systems for the Seorabeol Federation Air Force and Seorabeol Federation Navy.

I am pleased to inform you that the government of Etoile Arcture has granted Consortia full authorisation to export these military end items to the Seorabeol Federation. Our industrial partner Aerodyne Inc. is able supply all of the requested airframes for a total contract value of US$12.83 billion in global reserve currency. Payment has been received in full from the Central Bank of the Seorabeol Federation and deliveries will commence immediately.

Signed:

Seorabeol Federation; You are welcome to use the images in your factbooks and please include a link to my factbooks too. :)
"Excellere Contende"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade